Fucking the Fatties at Work Pt. 01

Story Info
Fucking fatties is always fun.
1.3k words
4.32
32.9k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnguy0729
tnguy0729
12 Followers

Let me start by saying, I have always love the plumpers. When I was first discovering porn, I loved finding something with some fat ass women pictures in it. Loved going to the public pool seeing those big bitches in small two-piece suits with their ass cheeks and tits bouncing. The good stuff never changes.

So, when I interviewed for my job at a small publisher, I got an amazing surprise. I walked in to meet Jenny. My cock throbbed at the sight of her. She was a beautiful 45 year old redhead with a big fat belly, big full ass and saggy huge tits. She had to be close to 300 pounds. I knew whatever I did I had to get this job. Thank goodness I did.

It was a small office and I was the only male employee which I loved. The women had grown accustomed to being pretty free with their conversations. I did nothing to stop that as I loved to catch the occasional story of a hot fuck from the night before. From the beginning, I was jerking my cock a couple times a day there.

Of course, the true highlight was Jenny in all her fat glory. I should mention here that she had only one of two kinds of attire. She either wore leggings, which fitted her fat ass so wonderfully, or short skirts. The second made more amazing that she always had her legs spread. Again, mostly because there had only been women in the office.

I spent many days looking across the hall and could see right up her skirt. I would pull my cock out right at the desk and jerk off to her thick thighs and panty covered fat cunt. loved the feeling of shooting a load of cum while looking at it.

For the first three months, this was the extent of our sex. She dressed like a fat slut. I jerked my cock to her. However, just a bit after my third month, things changed.

It was on a Friday. The only ones in the office were her, her assistant (who by the way was even fatter than Jenny) and myself. I looked up that morning to get my morning jerk in to a great up-skirt view. Imagine how hard I got when for the first time I looked up her skirt to see her bare pussy. I nearly shot my load in my pants. By the way, there was no doubt she was a natural redhead. She had a beautiful patch of red pubic hair right above her fat slit. I thought I am about to have the most amazing stroke Of course, that quickly changed as my phone rang. It was her.

"Hello, this is Jim."

"So, is the view better this morning than normal?"

"Uh...hey, Jenny. What view what are talking about?"

"You know, even as you ask that, you are still staring at my pussy. Wanna look up a bit over my desk instead of under it."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I just couldn't help but notice you didn't have.. well, you were.. you didn't have any panties on. I didn't mean to stare."

"Is that apology just for today or all the days you've stared up my skirt? Or is that apology for jerking you cock in your office?"

"Oh my god. How... I didn't know you knew... I thought I was hiding it... I'm fired, right. Fuck, no sorry... didn't mean to say that. I need this job."

"You're really not that bright. If I was going to fire you, would I have bared my cunt for you to see. No, you're not fired. I do have special plans for today. Come over here."

"Ok."

I was barely able to stand. You would think the shock of getting caught would have softened my cock. No way it was rock solid. I walked across the hall and into her office.

"One second sweetie."

She picked up her phone.

"Tippie, will you come in here and shut the outside phones off."

Tippie is the assistant I mentioned before. She was even fatter than Jenny. She was a blonde with a huge ass and massive tits. She was in her early 30's. She was probably prettier than Jenny but not as sexy. Tippie walks in.

"Now, Tippie, as I was telling you earlier, Jim must really love fat girls because he jerks his cock to me everyday. Jim, do you get hard for all fat girls or just me?"

"I... I have always been attracted to bigger women."

"How about Tippie? Do like her fat belly and her big ass?"

She placed her hand on Tippie's belly and raised her shirt rubbing it. My cock was rock hard. I thought, my god, am I going to get to fuck both these sexy fat bitches.

"Yes, she is very sexy"

"You wanna fuck her?"

"Uh, well... yes, I would love to fuck her."

"Tippie, I want you to bend over my desk."

Tippie walked over to her desk and bent over it. Jenny began rubbing her ass through her jeans. She did this for a bit and even slapped it a couple times. Finally, she reached around and unbuttoned them and pulled them down below her ass. She had on a lacy blue thong. That made her ass cheeks fully exposed. I so needed to get my hand to my cock. I looked to Jenny for permission.

"I know what you want. Of course, get that cock free. We so want to see it"

I didn't wait a second. My slacks and boxers were on the ground. My full eight inch cock was flexing in front of me.

"MMM. Very nice. Tippie, you think you can take that in your ass?"

"Yes, m'amm. I do."

Jenny pulled Tippie's thong down and now was rubbing her bare ass. I began stroking my cock slowly. I almost came when Jenny spread Tippie's ass cheeks wide. It got even harder when she shoved a finger right up her asshole.

I kept time stroking my cock to Jenny fingering Tippie's ass. She finally pulled her finer out and leaned in and began to tongue fuck her ass. I had to stop stroking for a second to keep my cum in.

"I better let you get your cock in her before you cum on my carpet" She laughed.

She reached out and took my cock in her hand. She guided me to Tippie's ass. I thought surely I need some kind of lube, but wasn't going to slow this down. Jenny shoved her finger up Tippy's cunt and lubed me up with her creamy pussy juice. I was dying. I couldn't take it I shoved my cock in her ass hard.

"Oh fuck. Fucking shit. It hurts."

I slowed down and thought I needed to stop and pull out.

"No, don't you stop. Fuck her. Fuck her hard. I don't care how hard she screams. Fuck her shithole, now."

I followed directions. I fucked her hard and fast. Tippy would scream but was also rubbing her pussy. I looked over to see Jenny fingering her own pussy and ass. There was no way I was going to hold on long. Before I knew what was happening, I fired my hot load of cum up Tippy's ass. I was thinking, Fuck, should I have done that? This is so crazy my god I'm cumming so much.

I stepped back a bit. My cock still semi-hard and throbbing. My cum was dripping out of Tippy's ass. I looked over to Jenny. She reached over and got a finger of my cum from Tippy's ass and tasted it.

"Mmm. Very nice. Tippy, you better taste this, too."

Tippy fingered her own ass and got a taste. I was so turned on my cock instantly rebounded and was hard again.

"Oh my. Wasn't that nice, but I see you are ready for more. It's a good thing our day is only beginning."

tnguy0729
tnguy0729
12 Followers