Fucking the Maid of Honor

Story Info
Groom gives in to seduction of maid of honor on wedding day
6.2k words
4.18
366.6k
398
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkville
clarkville
139 Followers

Jeremy POV

Jeremy Gilbert stared at himself in the mirror. He couldn't believe how time flew by so fast. He is 24 years old, finishing up his 2nd year of medical school, and here he was, in a church, getting ready to get married to the love of his life, Rachel Stevens.

Jeremy smiled so happily as he checked himself out in the mirror. Jeremy met Rachel sophomore year of undergrad, and he couldn't believe she was interested in him. At the time Jeremy was fat, he focused so much on studying, that he didn't take care of himself.

There were good qualities that Jeremy was proud of; he was smart, good looking in the face, 6ft tall, pretty funny, but what Rachel really fell for was how good of a person he was.

Jeremy and Rachel met at a community service event, and hit it off instantly. A year later, they were still together, and Jeremy told her he decided he wanted to do Pre-Med. Rachel was thrilled for him. Jeremy told her starting the next day he was going to work out, because how can he expect patients to listen to him about health care when he was weighing 270 pounds of fat. So Jeremy did just that.

And now, it has really shown. As he buttoned his tuxedo dress shirt, Jeremy noticed his chiseled body, his abs, and his muscles. Jeremy smiled at how much of a stud he was, and laughed it off, because he still thought of himself as a nerd, just a good looking one.

Val POV

Val was walking into the church with one thought on her mind, fucking Jeremy Gilbert.

Val first met Jeremy when her best friend Rachel, introduced her to him sophomore year. She spoke with him, and noticed he had a handsome face, but he was too chubby, so she pushed him to the back of her mind.

She wasn't surprised Rachel fell for him, Val loved the girl, but god she was such a bore. While Val would hook up all the time, Rachel was falling in love with a chubby guy. College is meant for experimenting, but whatever, at least it didn't interfere with her fun.

Val was a slut, a hot, sexy slut. She loved that about herself. She always got what she wanted because of her looks. She's 5ft 8in, skinny, has curves, is a blonde, with a firm and juicy ass, and the best parts were her DD tits. She knew she could get any guy she wanted and that always made her horny.

Through the years Val started noticing that Jeremy was losing weight, and gaining some muscle. She still thought of him as a nerd, but dang he was starting to become a sexy nerd.

When Jeremy was accepted to medical school, Val was sad because he and Rachel were heading up north, leaving Val.

This ended up being good for Val, because she forgot about Jeremy and continued messing around with hot guys.

Val began getting bored of randomly fucking guys. She wanted more, not a relationship of course, but more of a challenge. She wanted a guy who can make her feel what she makes guys feel.

She started getting that when she began screwing her co-workers' husbands. The thought of cheating turned her on so much that just thinking about it got her wet.

This brings us to the holidays.

Val went over to Rachel's parents place to see Rachel.

Rachel came in hugging her, and showed Val her hand.

"Notice anything new?" Rachel asked.

Val looked, and saw the engagement ring on her best friend's finger. Jealousy began to plant its roots in Val.

"Rachel!! Congrats sweetie. Who is the lucky guy?" Val asked.

"Silly, Jeremy, of course." Rachel said.

"Jeremy, Val's here." Rachel called out to her fiancé.

Val turned around and she instantly became wet.

She was expecting her old roommate's nerdy med student boyfriend to walk in, but instead she got the sexiest man on the planet.

Jeremy came in looking hotter than ever.

Jeremy hugged Val, and she instantly felt how hard his chest was. She could tell he was more confident. He wore contacts instead of glasses. He wore a tight buttoned up black shirt that showed off his physique. He had the top two buttons free so Val was able to make out his smooth hard chest. And he wore tight jeans that showed off his muscular legs and ass.

Val could definitely sense a change in Jeremy. He was no longer the sexy nerd, no, he was all stud and more.

After chatting with him, Val realized that although he has the body of a stud, he still had the brain and heart of a sweet, nice guy.

Right then and there, Val swore that she would change that. Seeing him look like a grade A stud defined Val's mission for the next year. She would change that sweet nice guy into the ultimate sex beast.

Bringing out the beast out of men was fun for Val, and she couldn't wait for Jeremy to give in to temptation and show her the man he really is.

She would make him think of fucking girls rather than making love to them, banging them hard rather than being gentle with them, and proving once and for all that fucking a hot piece of ass like Val is a hundred times better than making love to a bore, like his fiancé.

"He deserves a hot piece of ass like me with double DD tits, not a bore like Rachel with B cups." Val thought to herself as she smiled at Jeremy. "Oh this is going to be fun."

Back to the Present – Jeremy and Val POV

Jeremy was putting on his tie, when he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" Jeremy said.

Val entered, "Hey Jeremy"

"Oh hey Val" Jeremy said, still focused on his tie.

"You like my dress?" Val asked with a smile on her face.

Jeremy turned around and his jaw dropped immediately

"Fuck me!" Jeremy exclaimed

"Soon" Val thought to herself.

"Wow, I guess that's a yes," She said.

Val was wearing the sluttiest maid of honor dress Jeremy had ever seen. It showed off her ass and barely covered her DD tits.

"Hot Damn Val" Jeremy said. "That's not the dress Rachel got you."

"It is, I just did some alterations. What do you think?" Val asked.

"I think she is going to be pissed off when she sees you." Jeremy said still staring at her, with his eyes focusing on her tits.

"God damn", he thought to himself, "Fuck, those tits are huge"

Not even realizing, Jeremy was smiling as he stared at Val, imagining what he would do to her if she was his fiancé instead of Rachel. He immediately got a hard-on.

"Why will she be pissed at me?" Val asked, placing her arms on the sides of her hips, already knowing why.

"Because the wedding is supposed to be about the bride, but with that dress all eyes will be on you." Jeremy said in a flirtatious tone, knowing it was the truth.

"Really?" Val asked, knowing that she has Jeremy right where she wants him. "What about the groom's eyes? Will they be staring at my tits when you recite your vows as you are staring at them right now?"

This brought Jeremy back to reality.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, I didn't realize." Jeremy apologized, turning back to the mirror, finishing fixing his tie.

"Don't be sorry, it turns me on so much Jeremy." Val said as she pushed her tits on Jeremy's back as she placed her arms on his shoulders.

Jeremy looked at the mirror and saw how close Val was to him. His hard-on got even harder as he felt her tits touching his back.

"Fuck Val, I think you should get going. I'm sure Rachel needs you." Jeremy said trying his hardest to not look at her and just thinking of his soon to be wife.

"Why, we are just starting to have some fun?" Val asked as she spread her arms all over Jeremy's chest and stomach. "God I just want to tear off this shirt." Val thought to herself.

"Because if you don't go right now, I don't think I will be making it to the altar." Jeremy said realizing he was flirting with his future wife's maid of honor and that he really liked her touching his body.

"Jeremy, you bad boy." Rachel said as she let go of him and turned him around to face her.

"I knew you were naughty. Val talks about you as if you are this saint who is so sweet and sensitive while you two make love but deep down, I know you are a beast, an animal, who just needs to find his match." Val said as she began removing Jeremy's tie.

"Fuck, Val, what are you saying?" Jeremy asked, not sure what to do, but completely turned on.

Val turned back to the door, with the tie in her hand, and answered "What I'm saying Jeremy, is that today, before you get married..." Val locked the door which made Jeremy gulp in nervousness, she then turned back around, and continued, "...You are going to fuck me in every position..." she began to walk back to him. "...In every hole..." she now put her arms around his neck. "...And you will make me scream so loud and so much that I won't be able to give a speech at your reception tonight." Val finished saying.

And with that Val kissed Jeremy so hard, giving Jeremy the sexiest kiss of his life. To his surprise, but not to Val's, Jeremy began kissing back. He braced her in his arms and couldn't free himself.

He wanted her more than anything he's ever wanted in his life, even more than marrying Rachel, and with that thought, Jeremy came back to his senses.

"Fuck Val, I can't, what about Rachel?" Jeremy asked, hoping Rachel would stop when she heard her friend's name, but also hoping a little that she could give an excuse that Jeremy can use and instead fuck the maid of honor.

"What about her?" Val asked. "You have the rest of your life to have the most boring sex on the planet with the most boring woman."

"Today is your chance to fuck like you've always wanted to." Val said as she began sucking on Jeremy's neck.

Jeremy was filled with lust at this point, rolling his eyes from the please, he managed to say "But I love Rachel."

"So? " Val asked. "What does that have to do with this?"

"I want you to fuck me Jeremy, as hard as you can, not love me." Val said as she let go of Jeremy at stared at him, wanting him to make the decision on his own.

Jeremy stared at her, completely filled with lust and animalistic instincts. He had just barely enough consciousness to try to resist. All he wanted to do was grab her tits and never let them go. He kept staring at them, cursing himself for doing that.

Seeing this, Val lowered her dress straps, revealing her perfect tits.

Jeremy's jaw dropped in how amazing her tits really looked

"Look Jeremy..." Val started saying as she began lowering her dress. "...I may be a slut, but I am not going to force you. So you have two options, you can tell me to get out and I will leave, and you can marry Rachel knowing that you are truly a good, decent, and loving guy..." and now Val stepped out of her dress completely naked except for the high heels that she was wearing, "...Or you could fuck me for the next 3 hours before your wedding, have your way with me, and then go marry my best friend, knowing that she will never fuck you like I did."

"What will it be Jeremy? Cum or go?" Val asked emphasizing cum as she placed her hands on her hips giving Jeremy a full view of her naked body.

Jeremy looked at her and thought how he had always been a good guy, and it's been treating him great. He is in med school, finishing his 2nd year; he is about to marry the love of his life. Would he really put all of that in danger to fuck Val for three wonderful, hot, sweaty, hours? What matters most to him, a loving and honest relationship with his wife, or a lustful, animalistic, and probably life-changing sex with Val?

What would he choose?

The answer was obvious...

Rachel POV

Rachel had just arrived at the church with the rest of her bridesmaids. She was so excited she couldn't believe she was marrying the love of her life.

"Has anyone seen Val?" She asked, looking for her maid of honor.

Everyone shook their heads and continued setting up the dresses and make-up kits.

"I wonder if Jeremy has come yet?" Rachel thought to herself, not knowing what he was doing at this very moment.

One of the bridesmaids asked her, "You ready to get married?"

"Oh yeah." Rachel said with a smile on her face.

Jeremy and Val POV

Jeremy threw Val on the futon.

So horny from the aggressive side of him, Val began playing with her pussy.

Jeremy was so fucking horny.

"Oh baby, I'm going to fuck your brains out." Jeremy said and with that he ripped off his shirt, buttons flying everywhere, not caring that it was part of his wedding tuxedo.

"Oh you animal, come here, I want to undress you!" Val exclaimed.

Jeremy went to Val and laid on the futon, still clothed with his ripped up shirt and his pants, and told her "Do everything you want baby. This body is yours".

Val was so wet, having convinced Jeremy to betray his honor.

Val got on top of Jeremy and straddled him and began play with his chiseled chest and six-pack abs. "Fuck yeah baby! Ride me, fucking ride me!" Jeremy yelled with a smile on his face.

Jeremy mouthed "Thank you God" as he stared at the picture of Jesus; remembering but not caring that he was in a church and about to cheat on his future wife.

Val played with his chest and abs, licking them, dragging her nails, and biting his nipples; all making Jeremy harder and harder.

"Bring those tits to me baby" Jeremy said with a tone of hunger and lust, that Val knew belongs to Jeremy the stud, not Jeremy, the good guy.

Jeremy began sucking on Val's tits; motor-boating them as if his life depended on it.

"Fuck." Val moaned, loving every second of Jeremy's savage treatment of her tits.

"Bet you can't motorboat Rachel's tits like these, can you?" Rachel asked, not wanting Jeremy to forget that he was cheating on Rachel. After all that was one of the best parts for Val.

"What tits?" Jeremy asked, hating his fiancé's small tits, and then he realized he just insulted Rachel, but didn't care anymore.

"Oh you bad boy, you dirty boy." Val said as she laughed at the thought of what miss perfect, Rachel would think if she knew what her perfect man was doing now.

Jeremy took out his cell phone and took a picture of him sucking on Val's tits. "Fuck, I need this picture to get me through tonight with Rachel." Jeremy said.

"Oh baby, when I am through with you, you won't even be able to make love to your wife." Val said knowing that from now on, Jeremy's cock and body will be all for her.

And with that Val pushed Jeremy on his back where he lay on the futon, and she began to take off his pants and underwear.

"Oh, fuck, wow!" Val exclaimed at seeing Jeremy's nine-inch cock hard and stiff.

Jeremy gave a devilish smile, knowing that he got Val even more excited, just like she got him excited when she showed him her tits.

"Fuck, Rachel is one lucky girl." Val said, hating Rachel more and more for keeping this cock all to herself.

"Rachel's never seen me this hard before, she's never turned me on like you do." Jeremy said, so fucking turned on that he wanted Val to ravish him like an animal, and he knew the best way to do that were to tell her she is better than his fiancé in every way.

"Oh you naughty boy" Val said with a smile on her face, and with that Val began giving Jeremy the sloppiest, most exciting blow job he's ever had.

"Oh fuck yeah, Val, fuck yeah, suck that cock baby." Jeremy said as he rested up on the futon, placing his arms behind his head, and laid his head on the headrest, wanting to watch Val give him a blowjob, and strutting his biceps and chest to show off how hard he was.

Jeremy couldn't believe what was happening to him. Of all people, he, who everyone thought was a good guy, who wouldn't hurt a fly, was getting the best blowjob of his life from his bride's maid of honor right before his wedding.

He didn't care that he was cheating on Rachel, let alone, with her best friend. He didn't care that he was doing it inside a church on his wedding day of all days. All he cared about was how fucking great it felt to have his cock deep throated by a slut who knew what she was doing.

"Yeah! Wooh!" Jeremy shouted. "Is that want you want? Yeah, you fucking slut?" Jeremy couldn't believe how much he enjoyed the dirty talk he was giving Val. He knew she liked it too, because she began to suck even more and play with his balls all while taking in his cock. Jeremy loved every second of it, and that's when he felt his first orgasm about to hit.

"Oh fuck, I gonna cum baby, that's it, I gonna cum!" Jeremy shouted not sure if Val wanted him to stop or continue.

Val just kept going, and Jeremy was so close to cumming, he braced his hands behind his head and grabbed on to the headrest, knowing he could no longer hold it, watching as Val continued to deep throat him, all while playing with his chest and abs, which just added to the sensation that was about to hit him. He looked up at the ceiling with the paintings of angels and heaven, and thought how he was in heaven at this very moment.

That's when he felt it, his orgasm about to hit.

"Fuck Yeah Val!! Fuck Yeah!!!" Jeremy exclaimed as he came in Val's mouth. Val just kept sucking on Jeremy's cock and made sure to swallow all his cum like a good slut.

"Holy shit!" Jeremy moaned as he relaxed his entire body.

"I've never cum like that before, not from a blowjob. Holy fuck!" Jeremy said smiling so wide his cheeks started hurting.

"Get used to it baby!" Val said as she wiped her mouth, relishing in the fact that she made Jeremy cum from a blowjob, like she does with all the guys she's with, but yet Rachel couldn't.

Rachel POV

"I can't believe how much she sucks." Rachel said of her maid of honor, who still hadn't shown up.

Rachel began pacing around the room.

She picked up her phone and began calling Val's cell, not knowing that Val had already turned off her phone, so that she wouldn't get interrupted with Jeremy.

"Straight to voicemail." Rachel told the others girls.

After the tone, Rachel left Val a message saying, "Val, you better be coming ASAP. You are being a pain in my ass!" With that Rachel hung up, not realizing how what she just said was right in so many ways.

Jeremy and Val POV

"Fuck yeah!!" Jeremy shouted as he fucked Val in her ass.

Val was on her knees on the futon with her hands gripping the headrest, Jeremy standing behind her on the futon as he was pounding her ass like a vicious animal.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Val screamed loving how hard Jeremy was pounding her.

Jeremy couldn't believe how an hour ago ago he was getting ready for his wedding with Rachel, and now he was pounding the maid of honor while she was on all fours.

"You like that you slut, huh, you like this cock in your ass? Is that what you've been wanting?" Jeremy asked as he smacked Val's ass.

"God yes, I love it. I knew I could get you to fuck me." Val screamed in ecstasy, "Yes, pound me harder baby, pound me harder. I want everyone walking past this room to hear the smacks and screams of our fucking."

"Oh fuck, you're bad" Jeremy said as he pound her even harder, "We are in a church, and this is my wedding day. Fuck, you are a slut."

"I'm your slut baby." Val said with a huge grin on her face, knowing that she stole Rachel's fiancé from her and that she won, like she knew she would.

"Got that right baby, fuck yeah, Roar!!!" Jeremy growled as he pounded Val with even more force than he thought he could. He couldn't believe it. He's never treated a girl like this. He didn't even watch this type of action in porn, but fuck did he realize he was missing out on all of these years.

"Oh fuck yes!" Val exclaimed, "Oh god, fuck me baby, fuck me harder than your bride. Yes, yes, yes, you are a stallion!!!"

Wooh! That's right baby, that's fucking right!!!" Jeremy shouted as he fucked Val.

"Rachel, come in here honey!!!" Jeremy shouted. "Come watch how you should be fucking me!!!! Come learn some things from Val!!" Jeremy yelled out, knowing that Rachel couldn't hear them since she was on the other side of church.

Hearing him scream like that, turning into a lustful beast that didn't care about anything other than fucking, turned Val on so much.

clarkville
clarkville
139 Followers
12