Fucking The Mom Next Door

Story Info
Straight to the point: How I fucked the MILF next door.
2.3k words
3.99
711.2k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nixonyme
Nixonyme
99 Followers

FACT: All women crave good sex. Like a radio station, you just have to tune into their individual frequency modulation. Then let it play out, hard. Make it last, and keep showing them how naive they are, and how many tricks in bed they are yet to learn from you, and they will come back begging for more.

I had known her for years. She lived next door. A mother of three kids, and wife to a husband who seemed to care less. She was not what you'd really call "fat," but she had a big booty, luscious lips, and a rack that wasn't firm (since she had breastfed kids before) but was still enough to give a guy dirty thoughts whenever she showed cleavage. To top that, she "jiggled" when she walked, as in, her boobs and ass shook heavily when she moved. She was probably in her late 30's or very early 40's, but she had the physical attraction of a mom I would like to fuck - a long, hard, doggystyle fuck, that would have her screaming and thrashing about, end in a big orgasm, with me spraying it all over her large ass, or deep into her motherly pussy.

We, the tenants of the apartments shared a general network of ropes for drying out laundry in the yard. From my window, I could always see her bend, pushing her big ass upwards to pick up wet clothes from her bucket, then rise up to hang them on the line. Her breasts would dangle inside the blouse, without a bra, giving me visions of how I would grab them while banging her hard, from behind. Several times she had caught me staring, and several times she had looked at me too, with the kind of hunger in a woman's eyes, wondering how it would feel if you were allowed to take her roughly behind closed doors, but for her marriage and the way the community would react to such an act of infidelity.

Then the day came. I saw her leaving the house, probably for grocery shopping. She didn't have a car, so I was sure she would use the public transportation system. I got dressed and took my car keys, some cash, and my camera phone.

FACT: If you ever have the chance to seduce somebody (a MILF, a teacher, a neighbour, your wife's or girlfriend's girlfriend, your sister-in-law, your mother-in-law, a sexy colleague from work, a drunk celebrity, a preacher's wife, or any other committed person) into an unforbidden sex act, be sure to keep a camera phone nearby. They might refuse to do it a second time, having realised the mistake, but you'll always have evidence to blackmail. And blackmail is not a crime if the person is being blackmailed for something they shouldn't have done the first time anyway.

After I knew she must have walked beyond the immediate neighbourhood, I drove out, looking for her. A few blocks down the road, I pulled up beside her.

"What direction are you headed, ma'am?" I asked.

"Oh, hi neighbour. I'm going to the other side of town to do a little shopping."

"I'll be glad to drop you off where you can get a bus. Please step right in."

She did.

FACT: When most women take a ride in your car, they often forget to pull on the seat belt. You should use that as an opportunity to break the touch barrier.

Leaving the suburbs, we had driven a short distance farther, when I noticed the houses were thinning out, so I pulled over, as if something was wrong.

"Anything wrong?" She asked.

"Yes," I said, pointing to the window by her side.

As soon as she looked away, I leaned over and stretched my left hand across her breasts to get her seat belt, then withdrew my hand across her heaving boobs again, making sure my arm brushed her nipples, while breathing close to her ear. Then I plugged in the seat belt.

"There you go," I said, looking very calm, and returning my attention to the road ahead. I restarted the car and drove on slowly.

At this point, it is natural for any woman to either feel embarrassed at forgetting to put the seat belt on, or to react angrily, because of your sudden physical contact. Either way, you was doing them a favour by giving them a ride, so voicing their anger at you would be inappropriate. It also shows you are not only caring, but you also know how to get what you want from a woman without begging for it. So, they'll remain silent, confused and replaying "what just happened?" in their head.

At this point, I threw in the bait (It should always be a question that will provoke them to prove if they are dumb or intelligent. Women love it when a guy humbly asks them for advice on issues they claim to know better).

So I go, "Hey, I've been selected as part of a little research to find out something about women. I would have asked my girlfriend, but I'm afraid she might think of it in another way."

"Really, what is it?" she asked, showing real interest.

(You asked for it) "Nah, don't worry, you might also be offended by it. It's about how women feel about a certain sex act. I'm not sure you would answer me anyway, if I asked you about it."

Now, she's very curious. "Just say it," she says, looking at me for hints.

So, I take the next turn into an isolated dirt road, and after a good distance from the main road, I stop the car, and turn to face her.

"When you make love to your husband, is it possible for him to bring you to a climax by sucking your nipples alone?"

The shock spreads all over her face.

I continue, "You see, I knew you didn't have an answer for me. Now I have to submit empty findings today. Everyone already thinks I shouldn't have been involved in the study."

She starts stammering, "No, no, no, no, I mean yes, no, yes. um, I mean, I can give you an answer."

"So?" I said looking her straight in the eye.

"Well, from my experience, there has to be some touching "under" too, while sucking on the woman's boobs, if you want her to have an orgasm," she mumbled, shifting her eyes from my gaze.

"Really?" I asked innocently. "But did you know that there's a way your nipples can be sucked, and you'll have an orgasm, even without touching you elsewhere?" I added, watching her reaction.

At this point, she shifted in her seat. She probably was uncomfortable with the discussion, or she was getting turned on. There was only one way to find out.

With my finger, I started making a circle on my shirt above my own nipples, trying to describe "a new technique" to her.

"You see, there's a very sensitive spot right here that is similar to the G-spot in your vagina (of course, it was a lie, but who cares). Even if I touched yours now, you wouldn't have an orgasm, unless a person used his tongue to carry out the new special nipple-stimulating technique that's just been discovered. And I tell you, it's guaranteed to make you cum in two minutes, and you'll keep cumming after that."

Now she interrupts, "Where was the spot again? Show me."

(Great! I's getting somwhere now) "Ma'am, it is not exactly the same position for every person. Moreover, I do not have breasts as yours, so trust me, you would have to really find yours."

She was about to say something, when I cut her off. "Let me show you, how to look for it on yourself. Turn your back to me."

She did (Yes!)

"Okay now, let me just unzip your blouse here, so you can have more freedom. And a little unhooking of your bra here will make it easier for you. Alright. Please place your fingers on your nipples now. Have you found it?"

"No."

"Let me please push your breasts together from behind. You'll find it."

After some time, she looks over her shoulder at me, "I do not feel any extra surge of pleasure. Are you sure this concept is real?"

I reply with all confidence, "I told you fingers alone cannot help you find it. Turn around and face me, please."

And there they were, the best set of balloon-shaped boobs I'd ever seen. They kinda sagged a little, but they still looked like a pornstar's.

"Wow! Your breasts are the most amazing set I have ever laid eyes on. I hope you don't mind . . . ." And with that, I put my mouth to one of them.

She let out a low moan; yes, she was fully aroused. I sucked on that nipple, while rolling the other between by forefinger and thumb. Then I gently nibbled on the first nipple, and dragged my teeth along it outwards.

Her reaction was immediate, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, yessssss. Oh goddddddd, yes. Suck it, yes, bite it. Ohhh yes."

"Did you like it?" I asked her.

Before she could reply, I clamped my lips over it again. With each subsequent sucking, I would engulf a larger portion of her boob, and suck outwards until I got to the nipple, then hold it gently with my teeth, and drag it outwards. Then I would repeat it again, but with each repetition, I would take more of her breast into my mouth, than I did the previous time. This continued until I had my mouth full of boob, then I switched to the other breast, while I placed another hand on the first boob, twisting the tender nipple between my forefinger and thumb.

All this while, she kept moaning, enjoying my ministrations, "Oh goddddd, yes, u are so gooooood at sucking boobs. Don't stop, please, continue, yes, yes, ohhhh yeahhhhhh, ashhhhh yessss. uhhhh, that felt so goood."

"Do you like it?" I would ask teasingly.

"Yes, oh yes, oh gooddd. That's it. Suck my boobs, bite my nipples, yessss, bite them. OH YES! suck it, bite it, bite it, bite it again, yesssss OHHH!"

Then my hand left the first boob and made it's way to her navel (testing how far she'ld let me go). I played with her navel for a while, then down to her knees and up her thighs slowly, under her dress, slowly, slowly until I got to her crotch. Man, she was already hot down there. I sent another hand to her luscious lips, and she hungrily took it into her mouth, sucking it as if her whole life depended on it. Whoa! I was gonna make a slut out of this one.

My hand below, slid into her panties and straight to her cunt. Your guess is good as mine; she was gushing pussy juice. With my tongue sucking her boob, my teeth nibbling away at her nipple, a hand between her luscious lips into her wet mouth, I thrust two fingers below into her sloppy pussy. Then my thumb began a circuar motion above the entrance to her honeypot, pressing, rubbing, and flicking her sensitive clit.

That was it. She went gaga, "Ohhh yesss, oh yes, oh yes, oh yesssssss. What are you waiting for? Take me out of this car and fuck me over the hood!"

It didn't take me up to 30 seconds to get her out. With her dress still on, I stood her in front of the hood, facing the car and bent her over, raising the bottom of her dress to reveal the most magnificient ass ever set before me. I slapped her thighs apart, hooked a finger under the panties covering her pussy and pulled it to the side. The view from behind was a dream come true.

"FUCK ME!" She ordered "Doggystlye is how I want it, fuck me NOW!"

"Do you want me to go slowly or . . . ."

"I don't ca ... FUCK ME HARD, ROUGH, anyway you want it, take my pussy from behind. NOW!"

With a vengeance, I guided my dick to her cunt, and THRUST INTO HER PUSSY from behind, sending her into an immediate orgasm.

"OHHHHHH uHHhhUhhh YESSS YES YES, OH Yes, you are good. Oh mY goddd, oh fuck, I just came ... .. I think am stil cumming, oh yes."

After she had caught her breath, I knew we had just started. With my two hands, I grabbed both sides of her big bottom, pulled my dick out slowly and PLUNGED DEEP INTO HER again!

"Oh godddd, yeah, fuck me like that, fuck me hard, harder, use me, use me, please don't stop, fuck my warm pussy with your hot dick, oh yes! oh yes! oh yessss!!! oh god, this is too good, you are good, keep fucking me, please don't stop, pleassssssseeee."

-------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 1.

There's more to come. Of course, I took pictures of her while she was facing away from me, so she's set up for blackmail already. Sweeeet. But before I got to that, I would like to let you know that in Chapter two, a cop patrol car came onto us from the main road, and they had their fair share too. It gets pretty wild after that, because a few days later, her daughter and some friends also got involved.

Your comments are welcome before the other chapters are prepared. Thank you.

-------------------------------------

This was my first story on Literotica.

I have omitted the names of the characters, so my readers can relate to them in their fantasies, and put themselves in their positions instead. I hope you liked this anyhow.

Nixonyme
Nixonyme
99 Followers