Fucking The Office Babe

Story Info
I finally find true love after years of wanting.
3.7k words
4.31
62.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carlf1918
carlf1918
43 Followers

When I was 27 I got a management position at an office of about 55 people. It was a pretty nice accomplishment for a guy my age. There were two ladies who worked for me there about the same age- Lynn and Lake. Lake was a pretty woman; long blond hair, creamy white skin, striking blue eyes, nice tits, long nails, and a great figure. To add to it, she was a big time sports fan, and could beat most men at a round of golf (from the tips!). Lake was hot, but Lynn was a knock out. Her green eyes popped and she had long thick brown hair with blond highlights which cascaded off her shoulders and down her back. She was a workout freak, and her efforts showed. She had model like curves to go with her gorgeous tan. Her sizzling ass perfectly complimented her C tits. Lynn was into fashion and knew exactly how to dress to show off her body. Essentially, they were the kind of women a married man with two kids dreams about working with. To add to it, the two of them were best friends and shared an apartment (which led to all kinds of jokes and innuendos from the guys around the office).

Both ladies were single, though they dated. Even though I was married, a part of me got that high school excitement when I learned they were single again, and by the same measure, a little sad when I heard that they were dating again. Because we were close in age (most of the office was older), I had a really good relationship with both of them. Mind you I was their boss and no line was ever crossed. We did not socialize out of work, and were professional at the office.

Five years later I found myself at a new company with much a bigger salary, some which I had to give to the wife I was now divorced from. Lake had married finally, but Lynn was coming out of another relationship. I had not seen either of the girls in person since I took my new position a little over a year ago. However, we occasionally emailed back and forth due to common political interests & mutual friends (in addition to being connected on Facebook). Still, it was nothing unique. At least not till the day I got an email from Lynn asking me to call her.

As I said, she was coming out of another long relationship. She had an upcoming wedding for a cousin and didn't want to deal with questions about when she was going to get married herself, or deal with aunts and neighbors offering to set her up all night. Lynn knew I'd been divorced for about a year and asked if I minded going as platonic date, but pretending to be a boyfriend. I instantly agreed.

The afternoon of the wedding I picked Lynn up at the condo she'd since moved into. When she opened the door, I nearly broke my jaw on my instant erection. Lynn had somehow become even curvier than the last time I saw her. She had on a tight black dress which attached behind her neck. Her tanned arms were bare, as was most of her back, and her freckled tits were popping out. The dress only went a couple inches past her crotch, and her long legs were cased in a sexy pair of panty hose. Sexy black high heels rounded out the outfit.

After muttering an awkward, "wow" and telling her how great she looked, Lynn returned the compliment and gave me a hello hug which I sort of pushed out of early so she wouldn't feel my hard on jabbing her belly.

As we drove, she profusely thanked me for going, reiterating how tired it had become to constantly have to answer questions about her 'status.' It was pretty easy for us to play this game since we'd know each other for several years and could play off each other pretty smoothly as she was introducing me to her family. At the church I spent pretty much every chance I got staring down her dress. The reception was about two and a half hours out of town, and Lynn had gotten a hotel room for us so we could at least enjoy some drinks. You can bet my mind was already getting it's hopes up!

When we arrived at the hotel where the reception was being held, Lynn began introducing me to her family and friends. She would explain how we met at work, how I used to be her boss, how she'd always known I had a thing of her, etc. Sadly, everything about this farce was true! Throughout the cocktail hour, she was constantly rubbing my arm, holding my hand, & leaning into me (God, she smelled good...). When we sat down for dinner, she placed her hand on my knee under the table. This seemed unnecessary for an act, but I went with it and tried not to read into things.

We were seated at a table with Lynn's sister and husband, her parents, her Mom's sister and husband, and some old neighbors from sometime back. The bride and groom had a little gimmick they explained as dinner was getting going. They had cards with all the couples who were in attendance written on them. Each time glasses were clinked for the newlyweds to kiss, they would pull a card and that couple was supposed to kiss as well. This took off right away. Grandma and Grampa got pulled. Lots of the younger couples who were friends were getting pulled. I really wasn't paying much attention to anything but how hot Lynn looked when, you guessed it, our card got pulled.

Lynn gave me a split second hard look with her gorgeous eyes and then leaned in and gave me the hottest kiss I'd ever had. Her tough swirled my mouth and I could feel her tits pushing into my chest. The whole room howled, and the DJ made some comment about kids being present. When she pulled away, I looked at her father and sarcastically commented that it was our first kiss (ah, the irony...). He didn't seem amused, though Lynn's sister appeared impressed.

Near the end of dinner, Lynn realized she'd left the card in the room and quick needed to run back and grab it from her luggage. She invited me to 'keep her company' on the walk back to the room. However, I figured she was up to something because we hadn't checked into the room yet, not to mention I was almost positive I'd seen her put the card in the box in arrival line. As we walked through the reception hall, she pulled the room key from her purse. I asked when she checked in and she commented that she had quickly done it while I was parking the car after dropping her off from the church.

We got on the elevator with an elderly couple who were going to the same floor. As we rose, I gave Lynn this, "what are you up to?" look. She smiled at me and started making a little small talk with the other couple. When we got off, we went to the end of the hall and Lynn keyed us in. The room was massive. It had a whirlpool tub in the center of the room, and one king sized bed (she'd told me in her invite 'separate beds'). As I was taking in the room, Lynn grabbed me and said, "I don't want to be just friends anymore" and pulled my mouth onto hers. We kissed as deeply and passionately as I can ever remember kissing any person. She moved to kissing and breathing warm breath into my ear (she smelled soooo good), and then rubbing my cock through my suit pants. We were still standing in the doorway!

Lynn kissed my neck and kept rubbing my dick. She pulled me over to the vanity counter outside the bathroom (kissing as we walked over). When we got there, she undid the belt on my suit pants causing them to fall to the ground. With that she turned around, lifted up her tiny dress (it didn't have far to go), revealing a thong I could have flossed with which she moved aside. Her ass was perfectly tan, and as I said earlier, perfectly shaped.

I could have lifted a car off the ground with my erection and she was so wet I could smell her pussy five feet away. Lynn guided me in and I began thrusting at a medium pace. She was bracing herself by grabbing the sink. I could see her eyes were closed in the mirror, and her cleavage was gently bouncing still cased in her dress. I honestly thought I would cum in about ten thrusts, but I think I was a little distracted by the fact that I was actually having sex at all. After a minute or two Lynn said, "We gotta get back..." She moved her hands down and gently tickled my nuts with her nails, and almost in trance softly moaned, "fuck me." I came. And came. And came.

We stood there for a minute or two catching our breaths. Lynn then stood up which naturally allowed me to fall out of her. She shimmied her dress back down, then turned, looked deep into my eyes and gave me another giant kiss on the mouth. "Go get the luggage out of the car and meet me back down there." With that, she left the room. Literally 10 minutes earlier I had been eating steamed vegetables and a lousy piece of chicken while dreaming of fucking this woman. Now I stood with my pants at my ankles in a bare hotel room just having had the best sex of my life.

After taking a couple bags in from the car I headed back to the reception. Music had begun and the bar was back open. Lynn was talking to a group of people I didn't know, and she introduced me as her boyfriend which was kind of cool since it no longer felt like an act. A slower song came on and Lynn excused us from the group, grabbed my wrist, & pulled me onto the dance floor. She pulled herself tight against me while I had my hand on the small of her bare back, with my bottom fingers tickling below the edge of her dress. She leaned up and whispered into my ear, "I suggest you get some coffee. You've a looong night ahead of you." That sprung my dick back to life.

I actually did have a cup of coffee and then nursed a bottle of beer for the next hour or so. She introduced to me to all sorts of people I had no idea who they were and we danced several more songs. Every chance she got to say something dirty she did. "You cum is starting to leak out of me. I'll need some more" was my personal favorite. Around 10:15 she stated she couldn't stand it anymore and started saying goodbyes. By 10:30 we were on our way back to the room...

This time we had the elevator to ourselves and we were making out like I was leaving for war in the morning. We got off the elevator and she practically dragged me down the hall to our room. She again keyed us in and the second the door was closed began taking my clothes off. It took about 3 seconds to get her naked.

Lynn's pussy was shaved bare as a baby's and was juicier (and better tasting) than a watermelon. She pulled me on top of her on the bed and ordered me to fuck her. I was slid into her and started pumping at a medium pace, trying to take it all in. Lynn, grabbed my hair and pulled her mouth toward my ear and moaned "I said FUCK me. Let's go! Give it to me!" We were positioned opposite way across the bed. I had my hands on the edge of the bed which I was using for leverage. I was pumping as hard as I could and could feel my abs working hard. Her legs we wrapped so tightly around me I was having a little trouble pulling back out after thrusting in. Lynn's hands were still on the back of my head. She was now gently moaning each time I plowed into her. After another minute or two I unloaded my second huge load into her. We were both sweating pretty hard and panting.

She kept her legs tightly wrapped around me. We lay like that quietly for a few minutes while we caught our breath, my penis still inside her. I kissed her shoulder which was the only body part near my mouth and started to attempt to get up. Lynn used her legs to hold me in place. "Where do you think you're going? Get hard again." Was she serious?

I looked her in the eyes and she smiled and said, "I told you it'd be a long night." With that she kissed me deeply and we both gyrated our crotches some. The mixture of her juices and my cum dripping off my balls combined with her expert tongue working my mouth and neck got me hard way quicker than I expected.

This time around we fucked slowly with lots of kissing and touching. We alternated between me on top and her riding me (yummy). When she was on top I squeezed her perfect ass or pulled her gorgeous tits and dark nipples into my mouth. All our fucking felt so natural. After about an hour, her grinding hips and soft tits bouncing on my chin were too much and I released a greatly reduce volume of cum into her box. When I stopped squirting she gave me the best smile, as if to say, 'that was awesome and there's nothing awkward here' and hopped off me dick and head to the bathroom. I looked at the clock- it was 12:18. My cock had been inside this beauty since my pants came off without a break. I felt great.

She walked back in from the bathroom, still totally naked and asked if I wanted to fill up the whirlpool. Truthfully I was exhausted, but there was no way I was saying no.

We sat in the tub for about an hour. She sat on the other side and we played a little footsie while we chatted. We each confessed to having wanted something like this to happen for a long time. Towards the end of the bath I commented that I'd never had hotter sex in my life. Lynn smiled, kissed me and said, "the best is yet to come" and step out of the tub.

She put on a sexy purple chemise (she asked me to sleep naked) and we climbed into bed (having to position ourselves around some wet spots from earlier). I never slept better.

I was awakened the next morning to Lynn sucking on my dick. Without a doubt the best wakeup call I'd ever received! Her hand and mouth worked my erection with perfect rhythm and in a very short time I came in her mouth. She swallowed every drop, and then worked herself up my body and kissed me. I'd never been kissed after a blow job before and I liked it. "I'm getting in the shower. Wanna join me?"

We took a long shower which basically consisted of little bathing and lots of oral sex being traded off. This was the first time I'd eaten her pussy and I couldn't get enough. After I while, I got tired of the water hitting me in my face and the tight shower accommodations and pulled her out onto the floor of our room where we 69ed for a while. When I was getting close to cumming, I flipped her on to all fours and fucked her from behind till I came.

We both got dressed and headed from home. We chatted about our jobs, mutual acquaintances, and other small talk when out of the blue Lynn dropped in, "Let's get married." She assured me she was serious and oddly it seemed like an almost obvious idea. I suggested Vegas. She suggested Hawaii. She picked out a ring that afternoon and three days later we boarded a plane for Hawaii.

Lynn and I had a beautiful private ceremony on the beach and spent seven days and nights enjoying paradise and having near constant sex. Given the drastic speed which we made our decision to get married we also spent a lot time talking about where we'd live and what our expectations for marriage would be.

Since that time, Lynn and I have slipped into a more "normal" life. I still find her to be the sexiest woman on earth and we still have mind blowing sex, but jobs, routines, and life often get in the way of the frequency being of the kind we'd desire. Nevertheless, we have a wonderful marriage and remain best friends.

About two years after we'd married I came home from work one day. Lake was over and appeared upset. Lake and Lynn are still very close and we spend a lot of time with Lake and her husband Jason.

"What's going on?" I asked. Lake was quiet and Lynn finally blurted, "Jason's a limp dick." Lake laughed a little through her running nose. The two of them filled me in that Lake and Jason's marriage was pretty much sexless, that Jason appeared more focused on his job than his marriage, and that recent attempts to reignite things had failed. That's when Lynn dropped the bomb. "Well you can fuck my husband if you want." I wasn't sure if she was joking so I didn't say anything. "Would you mind?" Lake asked with a sort of pleading look. I glanced back over at my wife who gave me look assuring me not only that this was ok, but encouraged.

I sort of awkwardly rose and started walking gingerly towards Lake and waiting for them to bust out laughing and tell me I must be dreaming. Lake had on a simple tight white T-shirt which made her tits pop, and khaki shorts. The plain outfit led me to believe this wasn't necessarily planned. When I got in front of her she placed her soft hands on my face and gently began kissing me. We stood in the kitchen gently kissing and exploring each other's mouths. I was too nervous to do anything with my hands because I still didn't really know what the deal was. After a while I put my hands on her ass and pulled her in a little deeper. I was really enjoying myself when Lynn broke the silence. "Sweetie, I could have done that." Lake pulled a back, chuckled awkwardly; perhaps even a little annoyed that Lynn had jumped in, but then started undoing my pants. We continued to kiss with stripping each other down. When Lake was down to only her panties, I hoisted her onto the kitchen table, yanked down a plain black pair of underwear and put my dick in her. My thrusts were hard and firm. I had my hands under her creamy legs and Lake had her long red fingernails digging into my ass. As my breathing picked up I announced I was close and Lake told me to pull out. Just before I came I pulled my throbbing erection out. I had hoped to cum on her tits, but Lake grabbed my cock and stroked it a few time before I erupted on her belly.

I had kind of forgotten about my wife who had been sitting just a few feet away masturbating. After I came, she walked over, bent down to Lake's belly, licked up every drop of cum, and shared it with her friend in deep sexy kiss. I had long suspected that Lynn & Lake had perhaps had a physical relationship. I was right.

When their kiss ended, Lynn pulled Lake upstairs. I stood their kind of shell shocked for about a minute taking it all in. It was 5:30. The sun was fully up. I could hear the neighbor's kids playing next door, and I just fucked my wife's best friend on the kitchen table before she jacked me off on her stomach and my wife licked it up. Pretty good way to be greeted after a hard day at the office!

I made my way upstairs. The ladies were both butt naked in a 69. They'd moved back and forth a few times to change who was on top. I plopped down into a chair in the corner to watch. Both ladies had clearly brought the other one off & Lynn later pulled out her vibrator to work on Lake's clit some more. Eventually while Lake was on top she shook her ass in the air a few times, and stopped eating my wife's pussy long enough to tell me to fuck her from behind. I was already hard as a rock and wasted no time jamming my prick back into her snatch. I banged Lake as hard as I could, but she started yelling for me to do it harder. So I grabbed long blond hair and yanked it to give me better leverage. She moaned her approval. Not long after, Lynn started flicking her tongue across my nuts which was more than I could take. I pulled my dick out of Lake and jammed it into Lynn mouth and came. She swallowed every drop.

Lake said she had to go, gave us each a quick kiss and headed downstairs to get her clothes off the kitchen floor and go home. I was still totally aroused by what had happened and wound up fucking Lynn again missionary style before eventually cumming inside her and falling asleep.

Jason and Lake are still married and we still double date with them a good amount. I feel do feel bad when I'm around him that I've banged his wife, but Lynn insists that his problem. I'm not so sure. Our flings with Lake are infrequent, but always hotter than hell. I am thankful every day that I have a wife who works as hard as Lynn does to keep the sizzle in our sex life.

carlf1918
carlf1918
43 Followers