Fucking the Rock Star Pt. 02

Story Info
Jade gets fucked by Daniel while Nathan watches and joins in.
3.1k words
4.46
97.6k
61

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fms9612
fms9612
450 Followers

Let me know in the comments what dirty things Jade should get up to next in Fucking the Rock Star Part 3! Enjoy ;)

*****

It'd been three months since I'd first met Nathan and he'd taken me on tour with him and his band.

It'd been three months of non-stop fucking basically.

Nathan had me where he wanted me and when he wanted me whenever he wanted.

"Jade baby I need you," Nathan growled pinching my ass and making me yelp.

We were alone in the tour bus for the moment and by his visible hard on I knew exactly what it was he wanted.

"Jesus Nate keep this up and I won't be able to walk," I teased kissing him.

"That's the plan darling," he smirked.

He pressed me up against the fridge making quick work of stripping me down.

My erect nipples rubbed against the cold fridge and I moaned at the sensation.

"Mmm I love that sound," he murmured freeing his cock from his jeans and sinking into me from behind.

"You're not wasting anytime are you," I said panting.

"Nope," he said nipping at my neck and massaging my ass cheeks as he gently rocked inside me.

He had become more gentle with me the longer we carried on our sexual relationship. Much more gentle than the first time we had sex... when he had forced me.

Then he had been powerful and rough, but had made me cum just as hard as he did now. The boy knew how to make my body do whatever he wanted and I was helpless to stop him. I stayed on this tour with him because I craved him constantly and neither of us could get enough of each other.

My best friend... ex best friend, Jessica hadn't understood this weird primal connection Nathan and I had. She was obsessed with his band, especially him and had tried to seduce him the first few weeks she'd been on the bus with us. She'd made her way through Xavier, Ian, and Elijah and she wanted Nathan and Daniel, but both had turned her down. She had flipped shit and started screaming at me calling me a groupie slut. Nathan immediately put her ass on a plane back home and I hadn't heard from her since.

I moaned as Nathan began to increase his speed and I thrust my hips back into him. His thrusts were harder and he smacked my ass roughly.

"Oh Nathan!" I moaned cumming hard and fast.

Nathan groaned and pulled out of me his cum spraying on my ass.

"Come on let's go get something to eat," he kissed me tenderly on the lips.

I bit my lip and nodded. I washed his cum from me and I stuffed the clothes I had been wearing into my bag and pulled out a slinky red spaghetti strap dress with a slight plunging neckline. I grabbed a new thong, this one the same scarlet of the dress. I put on a pair of black high heels, and a black leather jacket to complete my outfit. I let my hair hang down around my shoulder in waves and applied minimal makeup.

"Fuck I'm hard again," Nathan groaned eye fucking me.

"Well I'm starving so feed me," I laughed kissing him and grinding my hips into his teasingly.

"I'll feed you something," he winked.

I rolled my eyes and we exited the bus. Nathan told me the guys were waiting for them at some restaurant that had an expensive sounding name I couldn't pronounce.

When we got to the restaurant the hostess led us to our private table where the guys sat joking around.

"Jade baby telling Nathan to fuck off and be mine," Ian teased grabbing my hand and pulling me so I was perched on his knee.

"Nathan fuck off, I'm Ian's now," I winked playfully at Nathan who shook his head in amusement.

"I told you she liked me better than you," Ian smirked still not releasing me. Ian was no doubt a hottie just like all the boys, but he was no Nathan.

"You both are kidding yourselves JJ is obviously in love with me," Daniel grinned cheekily at me. Ian released me and I moved to take my seat between Nathan and Daniel.

"Jeeze Danny boy spilling all our secrets," I joked and kissed him playfully on the cheek.

"You all just need to get laid and keep your hands off my girl," Nathan rolled his eyes at his bandmates.

"Hey, it is not our faults we can't find anyone like our sweet Jade here," Eli shrugged winking at me.

"I mean I would set you guys up with one of my friends, but we all saw how that turned out," I shuddered thinking of what a psycho Jess had turned into.

"Ugh do not even mention the Eskimo Hoe," Xavier made a disgusted face.

I busted up laughing, "Eskimo Hoe?"

"Well since Xavier, Eli, and Ian were all with her they are now eskimo brothers...you guys are now closer than ever... in the same hole to be exact," Daniel said making all of us share Xavier's disgusted expression.

"You are nasty," I giggled.

"I can be nasty, but I can also be naughty," he purred at me.

I bit my lip, and looked away from Daniel's playful eyes. Daniel was the only one that could actually compare to how gorgeous Nathan was. He had jet black hair, bright amber eyes, full lips, olive skin, and a sexy eyebrow piercing. To top it all off he was tall well built in the muscle department and covered in tattoos. His whole appearance screamed bad boy and it definitely turned me on thinking about being naughty with him. I cared for Nathan, but there was always this ugly thing hanging between us keeping me form fully being with him and that was the fact that he had forced me. He had raped me, and sure I'd eventually enjoyed and had continued on with a sexual relationship with him... I just couldn't get over it. He had taken what he wanted by force, and I'd never seen that evil side to him again, but I knew it was there...I'd seen it and felt it inside me. With Daniel it was a clean slate, I was attracted to him and by the 'accidental' lingering touches, teasing remarks, and stares he thought I wasn't aware of... I knew he was attracted to me too. The only problem was I was Nathan's and Nathan was a force of his own when he wanted something and what he wanted was me. it killed me wanting both of these stunning men... one I had whenever and the other I could only fantasize about.

We all ate dinner joking and laughing the entire time. More than once I felt Daniel's hand brush against my thigh 'accidentally'. His fingers would skim along the hem of my dress and a grew wet wishing they would travel to a very forbidden place.

By the end of dinner I was wet and completely turned on and in desperate need of a release. When we got back to the bus Nathan and I locked ourselves in the back and satisfied each other. After hours and hours and multiple orgasms from the both of us Nathan and I fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke to a finger running along my collarbone and I moaned at the tingling sensation.

"I have another place you can tease me with that finger," I giggled unbuttoning the shirt of Nathan's I was wearing just a little and parting my legs.

I opened my eyes and gasped when I saw it was Daniel standing over me with a pained look on his face.

"Oh my god Daniel," I squealed pulling the bed sheet up to cover my bare breasts.

"Sorry uh," he rambled nervously, "we stopped to gas up I was coming to see if you wanted anything." I couldn't help but notice the evidence of his arousal growing in his pants.

"Ummm no I'm okay..." I trailed off not sure what to say.

"You are so incredibly sexy," he murmured.

"Danny--," I started to say and then his lips were on mine. The front of my shirt fell open as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands cupped and massaged my breasts making me moan and whimper.

We heard voices outside the bus and broke apart panting.

"I'm sorry," Daniel said a troubled expression on his face.

"Later," I bit my lip.

I buttoned up my shirt and slipped on some cotton sleep shorts and the two of us went to the main area.

I was completely wet thinking about Daniel and me. I wanted him... badly and by the looks of the bulge in his pants he wanted me just as bad.

We sat across from each other both of us extremely turned on and wanting.

"Hiya," Eli chirped as the boys entered the bus. Nathan looked high as a kite as he picked me up and sat me on his lap. I silently wondered what he was on, I knew he did drugs occasionally, but usually only at parties.

"There's a party after the show that Micky is throwing at his place," Xavier said.

Micky was a friend of the guy's that was in another very successful band. His real name was Michael, but they always called him Micky to piss him off.

"That sounds fun," I smiled.

"Micky said he got some E so it definitely will be," Ian waggled his eyebrows. I'd never done any drugs except for smoking pot and I wasn't sure if I wanted to try anything knew. I guess I'd just have to wait and see how I felt about it later.

When we got to the concert venue Nathan and I excused ourselves to his dressing room. It'd become tradition ever since that first time three months ago.

I was wearing a black satin bustier bodycon dress that hugged my hips and pushed up my tits. I hadn't worn any underwear so Nathan easily shimmied up my dress and bent me over the vanity. His cock plunged deep inside me and his hands pulled down the front of my dress.

My breasts jiggled and bounced as he took me from behind. You'd think after our non-stop constant fucking we would get bored of each other, but as my pussy convulsed around his cock I knew I would never get tired of his large cock inside me.

Nathan bit my shoulder and gripped my ass hard as he rammed inside me and I screamed loudly. The boys were just on the other side of the wall so we could hear their laughs and encouraging shouts. I managed to ignore them, but their yelling seemed to make Nathan fuck me harder. The power of his thrusts had me slammed against the vanity which made it bang against the wall as he hit my cervix deep and hard.

After I came Nathan turned me around and forced my mouth onto his cock.

"Swallow my cum Jade, show what a naughty girl you are," Nathan as he thrust his cock down my throat. I sucked and moaned around his cock playing with his balls. I pushed his cock between my breasts as I sucked it. His cock slid between them as I squeezed my breasts together and pulled on my nipples.

"Fuck you're such a dirty little slut," he moaned. It turned me on being called a slut and I wasn't sure why, but I sucked his cock like my life depended on it.

When his hot cum spurted down my throat I swallowed like a good girl and licked my lips after.

"Fuck Jade you always find a new way to surprise me," Nathan laughed pulling me to my feet and kissing me softly.

"Mmm you like it," I rubbed my body against his.

"I've never stayed this interested in a girl in my life," he chuckled to himself. My heart warmed and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

We kissed for a little while longer before straightening ourselves up and joining the guys backstage.

"Jeeze Jade we knew you were a screamer, but dear lord," Ian said giving me shit.

"Shut the fuck up dude," Nathan growled.

The boys changed subjects to the party later and they gabbed about who would be there.

I couldn't help, but let my gaze drift to Daniel who's eyes were already on me.

He smiled sweetly at me and I bit my lip... he was so sweet and sexy.

When the guys had to go on stage I stayed on the couch and silently berated myself.

I couldn't list after Daniel while I was fucking Nathan six ways to Sunday... it wasn't right. I couldn't help myself though, Nathan was incredible, but that kiss Daniel and I had shared was clouding my mind and causing me to fantasize about what it would be like to have sex with him.

When the boys finished the show, we headed straight to Micky's, and I was in a lust filled daze.

I wish I'd worn panties I was so incredibly wet and turned on.

When we got there Micky took all of us to the guest bedroom.

"Who wants some?" he asked producing a baggie form his pocket.

All the guys took one only Daniel and I hesitated.

"Come on guys it'll be fun," Ian goaded.

"Baby... it'll feel incredible," Nathan gave me a sultry look that told me exactly what would be feeling incredible.

"I'll do it if you do it," I glanced over at Daniel.

"Okay," he nodded. We both grabbed a pill and swallowed it.

I didn't feel anything at first, but soon a euphoric feeling overtook me.

The other boys had left leaving Micky, Daniel, Nathan, and I alone in the room.

Nathan walked over to me and started stroking my arm, somehow that small touch felt incredible. I tingled with pleasure and I moaned softly.

"I'm going to find my own girl see you guys later," Micky said leaving the room.

I bit my lip and laid down on the bed next to Daniel.

His pupils were like saucers as he watched me.

"I need you," I moaned to him. Nathan grinned at the two of us and he began taking my shoes off.

"I don't mind Danny, she's a great fuck," Nathan giggled as he continued to strip me. He pushed the strap of my dress down and I lifted my ass so he could pull it off my body.

Daniel slowly reached out and placed his hand on the soft flesh of my stomach.

Nathan watched as I sat up and straddled Daniel.

"Fuck me Danny please, I've been so horny all night," I pleaded with him. I pulled on his jeans and unbuttoned them. He helped me pull them to his knees and I stroked his already hard cock.

"Jade do you want Danny to fuck you while I watch," Nathan whispered in my ear as he massaged my breasts. All of the hands on me were almost too much with the E in my system.

"Mmm yes," I moaned. Daniel positioned his cock against my hole and pushed inside me. He was even bigger than Nathan so my pussy stretched painfully to accommodate him.

"Ungh fuck!" I screeched.

"How does that feel baby?" Nathan asked me as Daniel began thrusting in and out of me.

"So good," I moaned.

"Her pussy is like velvet fuck," Daniel groaned his thumbs digging into my hip bones.

My senses were overloaded and I tried to concentrate on their hands and Daniel's cock inside me. I felt like my brain was going to fry, the sensory overload was almost too much.

"Lay down with her," Nathan told Daniel. Daniel did just that and pulled me on top of him my breasts pressing against him as he fucked me deep and hard. My ass wiggled in the air teasingly in front of Nathan.

"Suck my finger baby," Nathan thrust his finger in my mouth. When it was covered in my saliva he pulled out of my mouth and pushed it inside my ass hole.

"Fuck," I yelped.

Once he had lubed my ass hole his cock poked at its entrance. Having them both fuck me was almost too erotic and hot to pass up.

So as Nathan pushed his tip into my hole I relaxed and let him slide it all the way in.

"Oh! Yes! Take me boys I want it so bad!" I screamed as they both pounded inside me.

The experience was heightened by the ecstasy so I felt only pleasure as Nathan stretched my virgin hole.

"You like both your slutty little holes filled don't you," Daniel pinched my nipples surprising me and making me moan loudly.

"Tell us how much you like it," Nathan growled in my ear. They were both balls deep inside me and at this point I would say whatever and do whatever they wanted me to.

"I love it, I love my holes being stretched by your cocks!" I bucked against them as my orgasm built.

"Fuck she's going to cum her pussy is so tight," Daniel moaned thrusting harder.

"Cum baby," Nathan chuckled slapping my ass.

I did as I was told and screamed as my orgasm overtook me. I felt like I was in heaven as the pleasure over took my body. I saw colors as they continued to ram their cocks into me and I quickly built to a second orgasm.

I came at least three of four more times until Nathan and Daniel both came simultaneously inside me.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned loving the feeling of their hot seed inside both my holes.

They both stayed hard inside me slowly stroking their cocks with my holes until they softened. Daniel pulled out first, followed by Nathan, and I whimpered at the loss.

I was completely spent and exhausted, but I needed the feeling of them inside me.

"Come on baby," Nathan pulled me to the head of the bed. He spooned me from behind while Daniel pressed his body to mine from the front. I was sandwiched between these two incredible men.

I knew then that I wanted this again, even without the drug pulsing through me I wanted them inside me. I was Nathan's and I was Daniel's.

They both owned my body and I would do whatever they wanted.

I was their slut now.

fms9612
fms9612
450 Followers