Fucking the Rock Star Pt. 03

Story Info
Jade lets him use her body to buy his silence.
2.6k words
4.13
54.4k
28

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fms9612
fms9612
452 Followers

I felt his hand skim my thigh just under my burgundy pleated mini skirt. My hands gripped the counter in front of me as his fingers toyed with my thong and parted my lips. His other hand reached around and slid under my tight black crop top and tweaked my left nipple.

"Oh mmm fuck," I whimpered as his finger prodded my hole and slid inside. I spread my legs further apart and leaned further over the counter. A second finger joined the first one and I began to shiver and shake with pleasure. His thumb rubbed my clit and that sent me over the edge, I put my hand to my mouth to muffle my moans as I came.

He gave my ass a squeeze and a slap as my body finally calmed down.

"Damn you are even sexier when you cum," an unexpected voice said. I had assumed it was Daniel or Nathan... I was dead wrong.

"Micky?" I gasped turning around. My chest bumped against his as I stared up into his amused baby blues.

"Your pussy is fucking tight no wonder Nate and Danny can't get enough," he smirked down at me.

"I umm ugh, what the fuck?" I managed to sputter out.

"I'll have to test it out later," he grinned pressing his lips to my collar bone before leaving me standing there stunned. We had been staying with Micky for a week now because the boys were having meetings with their label this week. Today was the big one and they had left me at the house presumably alone. I had just assumed they had come back early...Micky had never seemed interested in me before.

"Hey beautiful how was your day?" Nathan greeted me as he and the boys came in the door. My heart dropped to my stomach... if they had walked in moments before, I couldn't even imagine. Nathan was barely okay with what happened between Daniel, him, and me. If he knew about Micky... I had a feeling I'd be on a plane back home immediately.

"Hey," I forced a smile, "how was the meeting?"

"It was fine, just a bunch of suits giving opinions on things they know nothing about," Nathan shrugged pulling me into his arms.

"Well I'm glad you're back," I gave him a quick peck on the lips. Xavier, Eli, and Ian rolled their eyes at our PDA, Daniel just turned his head away.

My life was an absolute mess and I didn't know what do. I was crazy for Nathan and Daniel, but I could only have one and now what just happened with Micky... I was confused and frustrated.

"Hey man," Micky joined us in the kitchen. His eyes held mine for a moment before I abruptly looked away.

"Hey I didn't realize you were home today," Nate grinned happily.

"Do you have any smoke Mick, today was too long," Ian asked.

My thighs were still wet from my orgasm and my body still tingled, I couldn't stand here and act normal around him.

"I'm going to go take a shower," I said stepping away from Nathan.

"Want some company?" Nathan asked huskily.

"Sure," I said forcing another smile. Micky gave me a knowing look as Nathan and I left the kitchen heading for our room. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower while Nathan undressed in the room. I quickly stripped down and stepped under the hot spray washing away Micky.

"Come here baby," Nathan said stepping in the shower and pulling my body against his. His lips captured mine in a hungry kiss and I whimpered as his fingers skimmed along my already violated slit. My nerves were still raw from Micky and when Nathan touched me the sensation was too much. `He lifted my leg and I wrapped it around his hip as he positioned himself between my thighs. He thrust in me hard and fast catching me by surprise and making me yelp and moan all in one. I gripped Nathan's back trying to hold on to something solid while my body was wracked with tremors of pleasure. My nails dug into his skin as he showed no mercy in his thrusts. I was slammed against the shower wall as he pounded me and I yelled in ecstasy.

"Nathan oh yeah harder, fuck me baby," I moaned.

"Cum for me baby," he growled biting my shoulder.

"Yes! Oh Yes!" I screamed as his powerful thrusts and cock made me cum. I had no doubt the entire house heard my yells, but I was past caring at this point. Nathan came inside me soon after I finished and we both panted together completely spent.

"I love you," Nathan murmured in my ear.

I stared at him in surprise completely caught off guard by his declaration.

"I love you too Nathan," I whispered back. It wasn't a lie, I really did love Nathan. Sure I was confused about my life and my love life especially, but I did genuinely love Nathan.

Nathan seemed surprised by his own words and mine so we finished our shower in silence.

"That wasn't just the sex talking you know," he said as we both went through our stuff looking for clean clothes.

"I know," I smiled over my shoulder at him.

"Okay, well let's get dressed and go eat some food I'm starving," he grinned back.

"Yeah we worked up an appetite," I winked. Nathan rolled his eyes and tossed a shirt at me that I barely caught. I gave up on my search and pulled the shirt on and smirked at him. He loved when I wore his clothes, he claimed I looked better in them than he did. This one I definitely did since it was a soft white Henley that I left unbuttoned leaving a lot of cleavage showing. I slipped on a pair of red lacy boy shorts with it and towel dried my hair.

"How are you so damn sexy?" Nathan said kissing me.

"Mmm I don't know," I giggled.

"Come on let's feed you," he grinned picking me up in his arms and carrying me out the door.

"Nate put me down!" I squealed as he carried me down the stairs.

"Incoming!" Nate said as he set me down in one of the island bar chairs. I was sat between Xavier and Micky.

"You two are disgusting," Eli informed us with a laugh.

"Oh whatever, are you guys hungry?" Nathan asked as he rifled through the fridge. Everyone's eyes were directed towards Nathan so no one saw Micky's hand slide onto my thigh. His fingers played with my lacy underwear and I sat there too stunned to do anything. Would they even believe me if I said something right now? I glanced over at Micky and the look in his eyes spoke volumes about what was going through his mind right now. His eyes moved from my face and down to my cleavage.

"Do we just want to order some pizza?" Nathan sighed drawing our attention to him.

I shrugged in response and Xavier and Ian said that sounded good so it was settled. Daniel ordered the pizza and the seven of us went to the living room to watch t.v. while we waited. Nathan pulled me into his lap and I snuggled into his chest as I attempted to concentrate on the t.v.

I just couldn't do it, there was too much going on in my mind and I really wished I had someone to talk to. I know I could talk to Nathan about most things, but I really missed my old best friend Jess. I hadn't talked to her in months and I really needed some advice right now.

"I'll be right back," I said getting up from Nathan's lap. He gave me a curious look, but I ignored it and headed to our room to grab my phone. I flopped down on the bed and stared at the phone screen until I finally managed to dial Jessica's number.

"Jade?" she answered.

"Hey Jess."

"Oh my god Jade I'm so sorry! How have you been? Where are you? I miss you," she sobbed into the phone.

"I'm in L.A. and I've been doing really good... I miss you too," I said holding back my own tears.

"How are you and Nathan?" she asked hesitantly.

"We're good, he told me he loved me tonight," I smiled.

"Oh my gosh! That's amazing Jade!!" she squealed.

"Yeah, he's really great... there is just so much going on. I really miss you and I miss talking to someone that doesn't have a penis," I sighed.

"Well when are you coming home? Classes start soon, are you going to get your degree?" she asked.

"I don't know, I still have a month to figure everything out, but I don't know what do," I frowned running my fingers through my hair.

"Well if you need someone to talk to I'm always here for you," she promised.

"That means a lot to me Jess, so what have you been up to?"

"Well I took some summer courses and I've basically been regretting being such a bitch to you," she laughed.

"Hey we both said some things we shouldn't have."

Jess and I talked for about an hour before I decided I better get back to Nathan.

"Hey baby what were you doing for so long?" Nathan asked handing me a plate of lukewarm pizza.

"I called Jess."

"Oh how did that go?" he asked squeezing my shoulder.

"It was good, I missed her," I smiled kissing him lightly on the lips. We snuggled while I nibbled on my pizza.

When I awoke the next morning Nathan had left a note for me on the night stand.

it read: Had to go to the studio, didn't want to wake you. Text me when you wake up, love you!

I yawned and then forced myself to get out of bed. I rummaged through my clothes and settled on a black low cut sexy fringe top and some short frayed denim shorts. I put my hair in cute pig tails and applied some bright red lip stick. I took a picture of myself and sent it to Nathan giggling as I did.

"Well isn't that a sexy little outfit," Micky said from the doorway.

"Micky what are you doing here?" I frowned.

"Why the cold shoulder Jade?"

"Just leave me alone," I huffed.

"Sweet heart you are in my house, I'd be nice if I were you," he smirked coming closer to me and resting his hands on my hips.

"Michael stop it," I said trying to push him back.

"Your body was just made for sex," he growled pushing the straps of my top off my shoulders.

"I said no Micky! Stop!" I yelled in his face.

"Don't fight it Jade, you'll like it. I can make you cum like no one else baby," he murmured pushing my top down and freeing my breasts.

"Micky!" I yelped.

"Come on Jade, yesterday you wanted it so bad," he grinned sliding his hand inside my shorts. His fingers pinched and rubbed my clit making my lips dampen with arousal.

"I didn't know it was you Micky," I pleaded.

"Fuck you're already so wet," he laughed and I hated my body for betraying me.

"Micky stop!" I tried to push him away.

"You know Jade I could just tell Nate about how fast you came yesterday while I fingered that tight little hole and how you begged me to fuck you," he smirked down at me. His normally handsome features were twisted into a dark look that frightened me.

"I never begged you! I had no idea it was you!" I glared up at him.

"I can tell him about how you moaned and your pussy squeezed around my fingers and your body shuddered as you came for me," he laughed darkly. Looking in his eyes I knew Nate would believe whatever he said. It didn't matter that Nathan said he loved me in his mind Micky was a good guy... one of his best friends, why would he lie?

"What do you want?" I whispered defeated.

"Take off your clothes," he grinned in victory. I took a deep breath and then took my top off letting it drop between us. Micky reached out and began massaging my breasts and I bit my lip holding back a moan. Slowly I unbuttoned my shorts and pushed them down my hips letting them pool around my ankles before stepping out of them.

"Get on your knees," Micky licked his lips as his eyes raked across my naked body.

I sank to my knees sitting back on my heels, I waited for what he was going to do next. He pulled his shirt over his head revealing hard washboard abs and then he unbuckled his belt. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off along with his boxers revealing a long and thick cock. It sprung to attention in front of my face and he didn't have to tell me what to do next. I wrapped my small hand around the base of his shaft and put the tip between my lips. My tongue flicked the tip, licking up his glistening precum before I relaxed my throat and pushed my mouth down his shaft. I gagged before I could take it all, but Micky didn't care he grabbed the back of my head and forced himself down my throat. I gagged and spit ran down my chin as he throat fucked me.

"Fuck if your mouth feels this good I can't even imagine what the tight fucking pussy feels like," Micky groaned. I massaged his balls hoping to get him to cum before he could fuck me, but he knew exactly what I was up to. He pulled out of my mouth and lifted me up by the armpits.

"Bend over," he said.

I did as he said bending over the bed with my face pressed against the mattress. He stepped close behind me and wrapped his hands in my pig tails. My body lifted off the bed and I yelped at the pain emanating from my scalp. He inserted the tip of his dick into me and then pushed the entire length in. My pussy was slick with my own juices so he slid in with little resistance.

"Fuck your pussy is like velvet," he moaned as he pounded into me. He pulled my head back with each thrust and I was surprised to find the pain actually made my pussy wetter.

"Uh oh yeah oh holy fuck," I moaned. My breasts bounced and jiggled as he fucked me hard and fast. He released one of his pig tails and groped one of my bouncing breasts. His nails dug in roughly and he pulled hard on my nipple and I moaned loudly in response.

"Such a fucking slut aren't you? You like it rough huh?"

"Mmm yes," I yelled as I orgasmed squirting all over his cock and my thighs. Micky pounded roughly inside me until with one final deep thrust he pulled out spraying his hot sticky load on my ass. I collapsed onto the bed breathing erratically as my body shook with the after shocks of cumming.

"Next time I'm going to be fucking all three of your tight holes," Micky said slapping my ass.

"Next time?" I asked.

"You thought this was just a one time thing? No sweet heart you are going to have to keep me happy and satisfied for my silence," he smirked.

I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me as my mind comprehended what he meant. He owned me now... one word and he could send my world crashing down.

What had I gotten myself into?

fms9612
fms9612
452 Followers