Fucking the School Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
I get a headjob in the car, but the police fuck the students.
4.4k words
3.98
87.8k
56

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was late in to school next morning, the morning after the two student teachers, Zac and Seth, and I fucked Tracey Halliday when I kept her behind after hours to do the make up exam. Fortunately I had a free period first up so I parked the car under the trees out of sight of the principal's office and snuck in the back door.

Everyone was in class so I was able to sneak down the corridor and into my office without anyone noticing. I'd been given an office just while I was supervising the student teachers. It was really a glorified store room, but it was private and I could jerk off when I liked and even have visitors, but more of that later.

It was obvious that I wasn't alone when I opened the door and walked in. There was a lot of noise coming from out the back. My office backed onto another store room, but this one was actually used to store old equipment. Zac and Seth were already here. I had to step over their bags to get into the store room.

I opened the second door and the noise hit me. Thank God I'd shut the door into the corridor.

Zac and Seth had Tracey Halliday pinned across an old photocopier and were fucking her like they were being filmed. Both guys had their trousers round their ankles, but still wore their shirts. Tracey was lying on her back. Zac was holding her legs under the knees and wide apart. She was still wearing her sneakers and white socks, and her thong panties were swinging wildly from one of her sneakers. Zac was pumping furiously into her pussy, his torso slapping her hard and loud. He had his eyes shut and didn't notice me walk in, but just kept pounding away, driving Tracey into Seth at the other end.

Seth saw me walk in, but didn't let up facefucking Tracey. He had her head bent back at ninety degrees so that his long, fat cock was gliding into her mouth at the angle of her throat. He was fucking her at a slower pace than Zac and I watched for a moment as his cock rose and fell in her neck. The whole cock-in-cheek thing is hot, but watching a girl deep throat like that without gagging is truly one of nature's wonders. Although they'd probably been smoking pot to stifle her gag reflex. Come to think of it, I could smell weed, and made a mental note to remind Zac and Seth to be a little more careful.

If she'd been smoking pot it didn't seem to relax Tracey. She seemed totally aware and engaged, and sort of smiled at me, upside down and plugged by Seth's cock. Up until then I'd never sucked a cock and it always amazed me that sluts can accommodate so much man-meat, not only once and after preparation, but repeatedly, rapidly, and of dimensions which just don't add up. You know, twelve inch cock in six inch mouth. Anyway, Tracey, on her back pinned to a photocopier, being pile-driven in the pussy and ploughed in the face, still gave me a sort of coy little smile at the corner of her mouth.

"Morning all," I said. "Good to see you all limbering up for a day at the office."

It didn't get a laugh. I mean, it wasn't funny, and anyway, I was the only one not wholly engaged in fucking.

Tracey was still wearing her bra, although it was pretty much twisted to one side. I walked over and made a play of straightening it up, but still exposing her neat tits of course. It was an excuse to play with her nipples and I enjoyed feeling her tense just a little, in spite of the hefty stimulation she was receiving in her pussy and her mouth.

I thought about joining in. I was sorely tempted to lean down and kiss her coy mouth, but that would have meant kissing her with Seth's cock ramming away in close proximity. Still, Seth sort of gave me a look as if to say 'there's room for one more', and Zac had his eyes open now and was looking around as if to say 'who? me? fucking students before lunch? Never!'.

But given the noise they were making, even with two doors shut between them and the corridor, I was worried that someone might come to find out who was wrecking the place. And I'd had my cock inside every hole Tracey Halliday had to offer in the last twelve hours so I left them to it, pinched her nipples a couple more times and whispered 'you suck good' in her ear, my face only an inch from Seth's thrusting cock, and closed the door behind me as I left the room.

On my desk was a note from the principal.

"Fuck!" I hadn't noticed it on the way in and for a moment I was sure he must have left it there while I was enjoying watching the threesome in the store room. But no, that can't have been possible. Can it?

The note instructed me that I was not teaching that day, but would be driving two of the senior girls to Columbus for some college try out they were scheduled to take. The girls would be along by 9.30 and I was to leave immediately, in my car, and be reimbursed for the travel later.

9.30! Shit! I went back to the store room and flung open the door. Tracey was kneeling in front of the photocopier now and Zac and Seth were unloading themselves across her face. I arrived just as Zac unloaded first, his knob just tipping her open mouth before he pulled back and left a rope of cum which swung between them until he plunged his cock back deep into her mouth and she cleaned him up. And then Seth's cock spurted across her face and into her hair, and she reached forward, grabbed his stiff cock and rubbed his knob and the remaining cum across her top lip before cleaning him up with her tongue as well.

"Can you guys finish up? I've got two students arriving any minute."

"Don't worry teach," Tracey gurgled, a gush of cum running over her bottom lip and then spitting out the rest. "It's me. Me and Lucy Bonetti."

Lucy Bonetti. The girl of my dreams. The girl I'd watched being violated by two unknown guys on the roof outside my room on my first days in town. The girl who'd let me kiss her cum-filled mouth, who'd teased and taunted me on that roof, who smiled as I coated my window in cum, who fondled my cock, and then when I'd tried to join in and make it a foursome, the guys fucking her had assaulted me. Lucy, who'd sat in my home room like an angel and refused to respond in any way to my trying to strike up conversation, when I knew the whole time what an unbridled slut she was and how my cock ached for her.

"I'd better clean up then," Tracey said. She kissed first Zac and then Seth, then with her tits still hanging out of her bra, bent over and pulled up her thong, gathered her clothes, dressed and left for the bathroom.

Zac and Seth were still standing with their cocks dangling and their trousers round their ankles.

"Gentlemen," I said, and nodded down.

Almost reluctantly, they pulled up their trousers.

"That is one helluva fuckable slut," Zac said wistfully.

"Mmm," Seth said. "What a fucking great way to start the day."

"Do you guys have classes to go to?" I asked.

They nodded, hi-fived, then gathered some papers and left, just as Lucy Bonetti entered the room.

Lucy, Lucy, Lucy. Just to gaze on you, just to be in the same room with you made my cock stir way beyond mere interest. I could feel the precum dripping down, was sure I was tenting my trousers, just at the site of that perfect specimen of fuckable eighteen year old.

She didn't speak, but just looked at me, then round the room, then back at me with a look of complete indifference.

"Hi," I said. Been fucked on any roofs lately? No, I didn't say that part. I can't believe how tongue-tied I was suddenly. Nervous in the presence of an eighteen year old girl. Fortunately Tracey returned.

"That feels better," she said, shaking out her wet hair. "You gotta comb?" she said, addressing Lucy. Lucy responded by offering Tracey her sports bag.

"In there at the bottom somewhere."

The goddess speaks!

Tracey ferreted around, found the comb and dragged it through her hair.

"Have you been fucking this pervert?" Lucy asked, in a tone that suggested I wasn't even in the room. "I can smell it."

"No. Well not this morning anyway," Tracey said. "Those two cute student teachers. But we fucked yesterday," she said looking at me. "The three of them fucked me."

"Shit," Lucy said. "Have some self respect. I can understand the student guys. They're no older than us, and besides they're fuckable. But teachers? That's just giving it up too easily like the insatiable little slut you are."

Tracey looked bemused. I wondered if she knew what insatiable meant.Which just made me think of the Marilyn Chambers movie. Maybe if I could find a DVD of it I might just persuade these two honeys to watch it with me. For educational purposes, of course.

"If I'm going to come across for a teacher," Lucy said, "I want to know I'm getting something high value in return."

And this time she looked straight into my eyes, and not at my straining trousers, but kind of expressionless and threatening at the same time.

"Come on," she said. "We need to be in Columbus in an hour."

Lucy and Tracey picked up their sports bags and left the room. And like their drooling lapdog, I followed.

We'd been driving for 10 minutes, Tracey in the front next to me, and Lucy in the back. Tracey had her dress hitched up high and was running her hands up and down her thighs. It was all just a tease, but the view was great.

But I was mostly watching the delectable Lucy in the rear view mirror. And she knew it, catching my gaze for seconds at a time, staring blankly mostly, and then a hint of smile or tongue round her lips, just to excite me.

There was no traffic at this time of the day, just the steady hum of the motor and the drumming of the joins in the road.

"Lucy," Tracey said. "What you said about getting something of high value for fucking a teacher. Like what?"

"Shit." Lucy sighed. "You are one helluva of a pushover. I don't know. Good grades. No detention. Money. Whatever you want."

"Teach said he'd give me a passing grade for letting him and the other two fuck me last night. And if I came back a few more times I'd get an A. Is that high value enough?"

"I can't believe you even have to ask, you dim fuck," Lucy said.

"Teach," Tracey said. I turned towards her. She smiled, and ran a hand down her chest to her thigh where she carefully pulled her dress up until I could see her thong. I looked down for too long and swerved the car a little.

"What," I said.

She was fingering herself now. Running her fingers under her thong, cupping the elastic neatly and dragging a finger or two along her pussy. Then as I kept my eyes off the road, she pulled the thong aside until I could see her shaved pink cunt and her fingers working away at her pussy lips. She leaned back in the seat and spread her legs to give me a better view.

"I was wondering..." Tracey groaned, then squirmed towards me, feeding her left leg under my right where I was pushing the accelerator.

"Wondering what?" I said. I looked at Lucy in the mirror. She was smiling wickedly.

With her free hand Tracey leaned across and rubbed my cock through my trousers. I was rock hard, painfully so behind the wheel. And as she fingered herself and rubbed me, I realised Lucy had leaned between the seats and was reaching her hands around to my belt buckle. And then as I tried to keep my mind on driving, Lucy undid my belt, then my trouser button, and worked at the zip. She managed to open it an inch or two, enough for Tracey to feed her hand inside my trousers so she could rub my cock through my boxers.

"Maybe we should pull over for a break," I said. There was an exit up ahead. I managed to pilot the car down the ramp and left into a back road. With Lucy's hands at my flies and Tracey's hand inside fiddling with my cock, I pulled up with a jerk behind a small grove of trees, hidden from the road.

"So girls," I said. I turned to Tracey, but she was already kneeling on the seat. She kissed me then leaned down, undid my flies completely, and pulled my cock out. I declined the seat and leaned back as far as I could, giving her plenty of room to bend down which she did. She closed her warm lips over my cock and commenced a vigorous sucking, her head bobbing in my lap.

"Tracey's an A plus student, teach," Lucy whispered in my ear. I wanted it to be Lucy, I knew. But with Tracey's mouth over my cock and Lucy's sweet voice in my ear, it was pretty good. And I really had to work out how to get them both to fuck me and each other. In the car? On the hood? In the fields if I could find the right spot in a hurry.

I slipped my hand under Tracey's blouse and pulled it up, then played with her bra until it came undone and her ample tits dropped down where I could play with them. She flinched and bucked a little as I rubbed and pinched her nipples, and then ran my hand down her back and under her dress. I found the top of her panties and then pushed them down her ass crack until I found her neat asshole which I'd plundered the afternoon before. Lying back enjoying her mouth on my cock and my fingers in her ass, I heard Lucy open the door and get out of the car. She came round to Tracey's side, opened the front door, then knelt down beside the car and leaned inside. Then she pulled Tracey's dress aside, then her thong, and I watched enthralled as beautiful Lucy Bonetti placed her face between Tracey's thighs.

Tracey was bucking and squirming fast now, losing a little control on her sucking of my cock. Lucy must be tonguing her hard. I could pull my fingers out of Tracey's ass and feel across to Lucy's forehead hidden under Tracey's dress, then run my fingers down Lucy's face, across her nose, until I found the place where her tongue and Tracey's wet pussy came together. Lucy let me finger her tongue and Tracey's pussy, the juices coating my hand. I dipped into her pussy and then fingered Lucy's mouth. Pussy to mouth, to and fro. Tracey was dripping wet, pushing herself onto my fingers and into Lucy's face while I transferred her pussy juices into Lucy's mouth as well.

And all the while Tracey was sucking my cock and taking as much of the shaft as she could into her mouth.

But the front seat of the car was cramped. It was a warm day and we were in a quiet spot. The hood was the perfect place for fucking. I wanted to see the girls tongue fuck each other's pussies while I fucked their assholes across the hood. We could get completely naked in this place and never be seen, just fuck in the open air.

With one hand on Tracey's head now, pushing her down onto my cock, and the other under her dress engaged between her pussy and Lucy's mouth, I told them what I wanted to do.

"I want you to fuck each other on the hood," I said. "While I ass fuck you, Tracey first and then Lucy. What do you say?"

Tracey pulled her mouth off my cock and raised her face to mine.

"Sure, teach," she said, and kissed me, letting me taste my own precum on her lips. Lucy pulled herself out of the car and stood up, then Tracey followed her out. They stood and let me admire them, their clothes and hair messed, their faces glowing with our fuck juices. I squeezed my cock out from behind the wheel, climbed out of the car and let my trousers fall to my ankles. But as I was about to talk them through arranging themselves on the hood...

"Sir, step away from the car."

I turned, trousers still round my ankles. There were two highway patrol cops standing between us and the trees. They were tall and fit, and wore tight leathers and dark glasses. I hadn't heard them arrive and wondered if they'd been there the whole time, maybe watching us from the trees.

"Officers," I said. "I can explain..."

"What is there to explain, sir?" one of them said.

I thought about it. Nothing to explain, I guess. Both girls were over eighteen - just. And it's a free country. Something about public indecency came into my head and I thought maybe I should pull my trousers up. I leaned down, but one of the cops called out.

"Sir. Hands against the car."

He walked over and pushed me up against the car. I placed my hands on the roof.

"Assume the position sir," he said.

I tried to place my legs apart but my trousers didn't allow it.

"Sorry officer, but..."

Before I could finish he placed his hand on my back and pushed me into the side of the car. Then he took out his handcuffs, placed them over my right wrist and cuffed me to the steering wheel through the open window.

"There's no need for that," I said. "I am their teacher and we're on the way to Columbus for an important meeting."

The other cop roared with laughter.

"Their teacher. That's a new one. I thought maybe their uncle. Their neighbour. Their spiritual adviser."

My cock was still hard. I could feel it against the car door. Both cops were beside me now. Tracey and Lucy came round to my side of the car.

"He made her suck his cock," Lucy said. "He said if we didn't fuck him he'd fuck our younger sisters."

I coughed. "I can explain," I said. "It was just a little fun."

"Sir," one of the cops said. "I think you're in enough trouble already. Perhaps you should just SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

And he hit me openhanded across the side of my head just to let me know he meant business.

But as I wondered where this was going I realised that both girls were caressing the cops. Tracey was running her hands over the chest of the taller one, while Lucy was rubbing the other guy's groin. Then they kissed, both cops pulling at the girls' clothes. Tracey took her blouse off over her head, undid her bra, then dropped her skirt, and stood there in just her thong.

"Let's show him what he's going to miss out on," the tall cop said. He pushed Tracey face first over the hood, pulled her thong down and pushed his face, still wearing black sunglasses, between her legs. They were only inches away from where I stood. I watched him pulling her thighs apart, then working at her ass, his fingers and then his mouth burrowing into her pussy. Tracey was yelling and laughing, rolling her breasts across the hood, looking at me and then away. The cop kept coming up for air, then diving in again, aggressively. I wondered if he was hurting her, biting at her pussy lips, wrenching her pink flesh back so he could drive his tongue into her cunt.

Lucy had led the other cop round to the front of the car. She was naked now, just as gloriously fuckable as I remembered her from that first day on my roof. She leaned back over the hood until she was looking back at me, upside down, her eyes just short of where Tracey was being fucked. Lucy's cop planted his face between her legs as well, and she squirmed and squealed as he assaulted her cunt with his mouth.

"Teach," she called. "He's raping me," Lucy called. But she was laughing and taunting me. It was no rape.

And as I stood there, cock and ass out in the fresh air, trapped by the handcuffs, and watched the cops tongue fuck the two girls, it occurred to me that they'd set me up, maybe arranged the whole thing.

Tracey's cop stood and turned her over onto her back.

"Nice cunt," he said, as he undid his belt and slipped his trousers down. This guy was enormous. I don't really think about measuring guys' cocks, but his giant tool sprang from his trousers ready to penetrate Tracey. He grabbed her waist and thrust himself into the pussy he'd lubricated with his mouth. Tracey yelled 'fuck'. He leaned forward and placed his hand over her mouth, stifling a few more of her yells, while he pounded her remorselessly against the side of my car. She twisted under his hand and against his cock, but I could tell she was enjoying it. She pushed into him, not away, and when he pulled his hand away, she yelled 'fuck me harder, pig'. And if anything, he did just that.

Lucy's cop turned her onto her front.

"Nice ass," he said. "Fuck it if you want," she said. And he undid his trousers and took out his cock, spat on her ass, then loosened her tight hole up with his fingers.

12