Fucking the Sisssssssss!!!

Story Info
Brother and Sister have some fun.
3.2k words
4.39
114.5k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Londebaaz
Londebaaz
26 Followers

"Anybody home?!" Mark shouted into the quiet house. He let the front door close behind him as he dropped his backpack next to his suitcase. "Hello?"

"Mark?"

The voice came from behind him was a woman's and was familiar. Turning around, Mark saw a blonde blur before he was almost bowled over by a person about a head shorter than he was. He felt slim but strong arms wrap around his chest and smelled a familiar scent of strawberries. Liz. There was a great sense of calm that Mark felt at his sister's arms around him. He had been away at college for a full 8 months without coming home and didn't realize how much he missed his family until then. Mark glanced down to confirm his suspicions and indeed saw a blonde head resting against his chest. With a smile, Mark took Liz by the shoulders and pushed her back to examine her.

Mark opened his mouth to speak, but was momentarily lost for words. It wasn't the hair that struck him dumb, but his sister herself. When he had left for college in September, Liz had been growing into womanhood, still awkwardly trying to find herself. Yet over the last few months, she had grown into an amazing woman, he was speechless. Gone were the braces and glasses with scraggly hair and instead was a perfect smile of soft smooth skin. Her now blonde hair fell gracefully onto her shoulders, resting on the blue tank top she wore. The fabric hugged her body, her breasts perfectly round and pushing on the straps. Her legs were bare, her hips and ass tucked into a pair of jean shorts that left little to the imagination. Mark's breath was taken away by the woman before him. Liz smiled and gave him another big hug. "I'm glad you're home. I've really missed you." As she turned and walked away, Mark couldn't help but watch the gentle sway of Liz's ass as she walked off. He was distracted enough that he stood there for a few minutes after, painfully aware of how hard his cock had gotten looking at his sister.

Mark carried his stuff upstairs and came down quick after dropping it onto his bed. Hearing the TV in the den, Mark followed the sound to find Liz sprawled on the couch watching some show about housewives. Pretending not to see her, Mark went and started to sit on her stomach.

"Hey! Cut it out!" Liz said with a giggle.

"Oh sorry," Mark said with mock sincerity. "I Didn't see you there."

Liz slapped his shoulder and sat up. "Bastard."

Oh you know it, Mark laughed, settling into the couch. "Where are mom and dad?"

"Away for a week at least."

What?

Liz laughed. "Yeah they didn't tell you. One of their friends had a deal or something like that so they are on vacation for another week."

"And they left you alone?"

"I'm not a little kid, Liz said rolling her eyes."

"oh, sure you aren't."

Liz rested her head on the brother's shoulder. "I've really missed you".

Almost instinctly, Mark wrapped his arm around her, resting his palm on the side of her stomach. He pulled her close to him, feeling the warmth of her body as she tucked her legs under her and snuggled even closer into him. He felt the slow rise and fall of her chest as she lay against him and to Mark, nothing else in the world mattered at that moment. After a few minutes, Liz tilted her head up to him and Mark looked down at her. Liz's lips were barely parted and it looked as if she wanted to say something. Maybe it was Mark's wishful thinking, but he could've sworn Liz was about to kiss him. But the moment passed and Liz laid her head back down on his shoulder, this time shifting her position so her breasts were firmly against Mark's body. Mark felt a stirring in his groin and was suddenly worried his sister might notice. He didn't have the biggest cock in the world, but he was well endowed and his shorts were loose enough to betray his erection. Mark shifted a little but his hand slipped down and he only managed to grab his younger sister's ass.

"You bad boy," Liz mock scolded. "Were you trying to grab my ass?"

"I, uh, no..."Mark started, suddenly embarrassed and stuttering. This only made Liz laugh more.

"It's okay bro,"she said giving him a soft kiss on the cheek. "You're not the first guy to go crazy over my ass."

Liz got off the couch and made her way outside, shaking her hips for Mark's viewing as she walked away. The fabric barely covered her brown circles on tits and offered a magnificent view of her breasts and ass. Liz's bronze body had seen a lot of sunlight and she kept it in great shape. Almost instantly, the erection Mark had been supporting off was at full salute as Liz splashed into the pool, Mark made his way upstairs to his room, closing the door he pulled his cock from his pants, taking all seven inches of meat n his hand, he frantically and almost desperately started to stroke it. Mark tried to think of various possibilities that he would fuck but his mind went back to Liz over and over again. He imagined her soft lips pressed against his, imagined her tight pussy wrapped around his shaft, imagined her moans of pleasure as they fucked. It didn't' take long for him to finish, coming into a sock like he used to back in high school days.

His orgasm was intense, and it left him flushed and breathing hard. Mark cleaned himself up then collapsed in bed. He told himself that all he needed was a nap; that he was horny after not getting laid for almost a month and this was just a manifestation of that. He even told himself he didn't want to fuck his little sister, but in the back of his mind he knew it wasn't the truth. Mark pulled off the remainder of his clothes and lay on top of the sheets in his boxers. His mind wandered, but it wasn't long before he fell asleep.

Mark was awakened by a bouncing sensation and awoke with a start to see Liz straddling him, bouncing both of them up and down on the bed.

"Wake up!" She shouted, her damp hair falling like a curtain around them. It took Markt a few seconds to fully awaken but the realization of circumstance didn't take long to register. Every time Liz bounced, she was landing her still wet bikini clad pussy right on top of Mark's boxers and his growing erection.

"Come on," Liz repeated. "Get up!"

"I, just give me a sec sis."

"What is wrong with you?" she asked, increasing the speed of her bouncing.

"Fuck, " Matt said quickly, "Knock it off."

Liz stopped bouncing for a minute and leaned in, bringing her face right to Mark's. With a grin, Mark rolled over, pinning her underneath him. They had played this game for years as children, even though Mark had always been the stronger of the two but with age she had become stronger too, and now she was wrestling Mark and giving him a run for his money. The two of them rolled around on the bed, trying to get the upper hand on the other. Liz squealed as they rolled around until she grabbed a pillow and hit him over the head with it. In defeat, Mark lay down on the bed as though he'd been knocked out, supine and at her mercy. Liz straddled him and raised her arms in victory, but instead of a smile, her face took a more serious look as Mark caught his breath and realized in the struggle he had become fully erect and Liz was sitting right on it. She seemed transfixed, her chest heaving as she caught her breath. Mark was aware of her warm crotch pressed up against his. He tried to shift himself, but only managed to rub his hard cock right over Liz's pussy. Her breath caught in her throat, but she didn't try to move away. Mark propped himself up and looked at her.

"I'm sor..."

Liz put her finger to his lips. Hesitantly leaning forward, she pressed her lips gently to Mark's. They sat like that for almost a minute, their lips barely touching, feeling their bodies pressed against each other.

"I've always wanted to do that," she whispered when the kiss was broken.

"Would it be crazy if I said I wanted to do it too?"

"No," she said with a smile.

"But I'm your brother."

"So? Does a brother has something hanging in front of him that would not fit in his sister", Liz said and leaned forward to kiss Mark again, this time deeply and passionately, pressing herself against his body, grinding their crotches together as their mouths danced together. Liz ran her tongue over his lips and he responded by sucking it gently. They ran their hands over each other's body, reveling in how the other felt. She was rocking her hips over Mark's cock, grinding her barely covered pussy against it with frantic desire. Mark's hands went down to her ass, pressing her harder against him and matched her thrusts with his own. Once again Liz broke the kiss. She gazed into his eyes filled with desire just like her's. She reached to her back and undid the strap of her bikini and let the fabric fall away onto the ground and gently caressed herself as Mark watched and pulled her close for another kiss. He kissed down her neck, her chest until he reached her bare breast. Liz's nipples was hardening in the cool air conditioning and Mark sucked them into his warm mouth turn by turn. Liz gasped in pleasure, continuing the slow grind as her hands caressed the back of Mark's head as her breathing became ragged but Mark's careful ministrations continued bit more gently. Her panties were soaked with desire and her crotch radiated heat as she straddled her brother.

"Mark?" she barely whispered.

"Yes."

"I want to suck your cock"

Mark leaned back from her breasts smiling. "sure please go ahead."

Sliding down the bed, she slowly worked her brother's shorts to his ankles, unleashing his dangerous cock from the fabric. Liz felt her pulse quicken as she saw the width and length up close. She had always imagined how big, but finally feeling the hard, hot meat in her hand was more amazing than she had ever dreamed. Slowly, she leaned forward, licking the pre-cum from the tip before swirling her tongue around his head.

"Fuck you're so good at that," Mark groaned with a mixed in squeal.

"Mmmmm you haven't seen nothing yet, brother"

Liz took a breath then slowly sucked his cock into her mouth. She could feel her mouth spread a little as she took his cock deeper, sucking gently. Mark's tip left her mouth with a pop, leaving a trail of saliva behind it. Liz took his shaft rubbing and getting it wet with her saliva. Then she really went to work, bobbing up and down on his cock, pushing it as deep as she could into the mouth far beyond her tonsils before pulling it out with a gasp. Mark was beginning to twitch and jump with pleasure as Liz sucked him. He could feel his cock head touching the back of her throat as she gagged on him. "You're going to make me cum" he hardly whispered caressing her hair.

Liz smiled as she pulled his cock out, no, not yet handsome; you have to make me cum first. Mark grinned as he sat up, giving Liz a quick kiss as they changed positions. He spread her legs, moving closer to her panties, smelling the aura of her damp sex on the fabric. He slowly moved her underwear to one side, exposing her slit. Starting at the very bottom, he slowly ran his tongue up the length of her pussy as Liz gasped and moaned loudly.

"You like that little sister?"

Liz didn't answer, but tightened her grip on her brother's hair, her legs trembled on the soft mattress. Mark dove back in with gusto, licking and sucking as she practically screamed in pure pleasure. He watched her juices drip from her pussy trickling on her asshole and onto the bed. Mark licked up every drop her could, his tongue teased her asshole as he did so to which she jumped and squealed with delight.

"You're making me cum, big brother". The words were barely a whisper. Her breathing was ragged as she felt her orgasm rushing inside her. Her words motivated Mark and he slipped his tongue inside her wet slit, teasing and toying her clit with his thumb, desiring nothing more in that moment than to taste his little sister's cum. It wasn't long before she was arched, her pussy grinding against Mark's face, her heart pounding, legs shaking as the orgasm hurtled over her. She settled back down to the bed, looking at Mark with her legs still twitching a bit. It seemed she had never seen Mark smiling so big. She could see her wetness on his face and was even more aroused to see Mark sticking his tongue out as far as he could. Liz wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, tasting herself on his lips as their tongues danced in each other's mouths. They sat and kissed for what seemed to Liz like blissful hours feeling Mark's warm, hard body pressed up against hers and knew what or why. Without breaking the kiss, she leaned back in bed, pulling her precious elder brother with her. Reaching down to his pulsing cock, she gave a few short strokes and then guided it into her aching pussy. Mark suddenly broke the kiss and tried to move away, but Liz's arms were around his neck and he couldn't move far.

"But Liz," he whispered. "We are..."

"I know," she whispered back. "We are brother and sister and it's socially wrong and taboo and we shouldn't do it and I don't care. I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me yours because I've always been yours."

Mark's heart nearly burst from his chest with the feeling of love as he listened. He saw his sister, a young woman in need of getting fucked. He saw her as a woman, his fuck woman. Without another word, he positioned himself over her and started to slide into her warm wet pussy. The cock head parted her lips and spread her wide as he slipped bit inside her. Liz cooed and moaned, body vacillating with delight as Mark went deeper and deeper in her, her wetness helping as a good lube for him. Liz moaned loudly, holding Mark close as she felt him in her. She could feel her pussy stretch tight around his BIG cock, feeling like something she was missing her whole life and now jostled into her. They paused as Mark slid completely inside her, his balls resting against her asshole. The two stared into each other's eyes savoring the sensation. She immediately wrapped her legs around his back, pinning him inside her and announced, "you belong here, inside me. It's just...perfect."

Mark leaned in and kissed her deeply. His arms wrapped around her as he began a slow rocking inside her. Almost immediately Liz thrust her hips up to match his strokes. She gasped each time feeling full length of his rigid shaft inside her with increased pace as well as the tempo. The slapping sound of their bodies echoed in the room louder and louder. Both became so engrossed in one another that the world around seemed to have faded away. Mark's strokes being harder and faster now, his cock burying itself to the hilt inside Liz's soaked pussy. Bringing one hand to his tongue, Matt licked and sucked the finger tips, getting them wet with his spit before moving down to circle her clit. His touch had a rapid effect as Liz jumped almost immediately, mouth open and panting with glee. Her fingernails dug into Mark's back as she thrust upwards to his hand and cock. Without warning, her whole body went stiff, and a loud groan emanated from her throat. She pulled herself to her brother as she came, her pussy squeezing and relaxing around his hard cock. As the orgasm peaked and receded, Liz caught her breath and looked into her brother's eyes. "I want to ride you big brother."

Switching positions took only seconds. Mark held his cock upright like a pillar in his hand as he watched his sister lower herself onto it. There was no hesitation this time, no slowness either, as she took his full length readily and started to ride him firm and swift. Mark held her ass buns as he thrust into her. Liz sat up and leaned back, savoring the cool air on her bare breasts and hard nipples as her brother slam jammed in her pussy. He watched her above him, body hot, bare and glistening with a thin sheen of sweat. Her pussy wrapped so tight around his shaft, her juices running over his balls and legs with more seeping out of her with each thrust. Mark slowed his fury, feeling his orgasm surge and not wanting the moment to end as yet. He leaned forward and took one of her breasts in his mouth, sucking hard on her sensitive nipple, tasting her salty sweat. Liz moaned, her hands holding the back of his head and pressing him into her breast, wishing the entire size to disappear in his mouth. She ground herself on his cock, savoring the hard meat inside her, judging by his breathing that he was close to orgasm. She bounced harder, deeper, faster feeling him pound her again and again and growing longer and thicker.

"I'm, CUM Lizzzzzzzy."

She needed no more encouragement and rode as hard as she could, squeezing him inside her with each bounce on his meaty beam. Mark put his hands on her hips and started to lift her a bit so he could cum, but she pushed herself down on him, pinning him in the bed, stop or hinder her removal. Few more thrusts and she felt his hot lava inside her, coupled with a loud growl by Mark. Liz rocked a few more times milking his cock before collapsing onto his chest. The two didn't move for a while, their breathing still hard and hearts still beating like drums in their chests. Liz felt Mark's cock deflating inside her and the warmth of his cum as it slowly crawled out of her, mixed with her own.

"That was..." Liz started to say, but trailed off, unable to find the words.

"Amazing?" Mark asked.

She giggled and sat up to stand. Her legs were still a little shaky but she walked to the foot of the bed and picked up a towel lying there. Wiping her drenched pussy she fell back to her brother for more fucking fun.

The End.

Londebaaz
Londebaaz
26 Followers