Fucking Tree Hugger

Story Info
Environmentalist does it all to save a forest.
2.2k words
4.2
54.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking tree hugger! Get out of the way!"

I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the gruff voices of the loggers, wondering whether maybe I was in too deep this time. Here I was in the middle of a national forest, bound with rope to an ancient redwood, faced with a horde of pissed-off, chainsaw-wielding lumberjacks, and abandoned by my fellow chickenshit environmentalists. It could be said that I love trees to death. That's why I'm here, I kept reminding myself. To protect these trees from death.

"Get out of the way, bitch!" A tall, blond Viking of a lumberjack loomed over me, sneering. I wanted to spit in his face and was close enough to do so. I had to restrain myself with all my might. Be the peace you desire, I silently told myself.

The blond lumberjack revved up his chainsaw. "You need me to cut those ropes off your arms, bitch?" He sneered in my face again, and our eyes met. Suddenly, his face softened, and he turned off the chainsaw.

"You'd get out of here now if you knew what was good for you." He spoke quietly, staring at my face as he spoke.

I met his gaze calmly. "I won't leave until you promise not to cut down another tree in this forest."

He looked uncertain as to how to respond. The other loggers jeered. Someone yelled, "You want to fuck the tree hugger, Jeff?" and the others roared with laughter.

Jeff looked uncertainly at me, and then back at the other men. "It's getting dark. Let's call it a day," he said finally.

This was met with some grumbling from the men. "Goddamn hippie," one muttered. They put away their tools and walked away. Jeff was the last to follow, looking back over his shoulder at me as the men slipped between the trees and out of sight.

*****

Night came, and with it, a cold wind. I shivered in the moonlight, my bare, tethered arms covered in goosebumps. I hadn't anticipated being out here all night, and had worn just a T-shirt and shorts. My legs were tired from standing, and my arms hurt from being tied all day. I was cold, and hungry, and exhausted. I fought back the urge to cry. I leaned my back against the tree, imagining its life force giving me warmth and energy, protecting me from the cold. I closed my eyes, basking in the warmth of the tree, thanking it for sheltering me.

"I'm doing this for you," I whispered to the tree. "I swore I'd protect you, and I will."

"Thank you," the tree whispered back.

I opened my eyes in surprise. I must be hallucinating, I thought. That tree did not just talk to me. I'm cold, and hungry, and tired. I'm just imagining things.

"I do appreciate all you've done for me," the tree whispered again. Its voice was silvery and delicate, like windchimes in the breeze, and decidedly feminine. "How can I ever thank you?" I felt redwood needles brush softly against my cheek, and then trace the outline of my jaw ever so gently, traveling lightly down my neck.

"You don't have to do anything" I breathed, embarrassed to feel a sudden wetness between my legs.

"But I want to," the voice whispered in my ear. I could now feel the tree breathing, her lips close to my ear. Redwood needles caressed my bound arms, making my skin tingle. I gasped with delight.

"You like that, don't you?" she whispered. The needles suddenly became fleshy and warm, morphing into hands. She reached up under my shirt, stroking my breasts through my sports bra. It was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. I moaned softly as she pinched my nipples, rolling them between her agile fingers. She laughed softly and kissed my ear from behind, pulling it into her soft mouth and sucking gently, penetrating my ear with her supple tongue. I squirmed against the ropes, wanting to be able to turn around and see her, touch her. She laughed again. "You're not going anywhere. Not until we know this forest is safe." Her hands pushed my bra up out of the way, exposing my erect nipples to her. She pulled at them gently, then harder as I cried out in pleasure, needing to be touched.

Her hands moved lower, exploring my stomach, and then reaching up under my shorts to stroke my thighs. She ran her fingers so lightly over my skin, teasing me, making me want more. She ran one long finger across my pussy, still covered by the fabric of my panties. "You're soaked," she whispered, sounding very pleased with herself. She moved her finger slowly back and forth across the fabric, as I whimpered, begging for more. She teased me for an impossibly long time, rubbing my clit ever so softly through the fabric, until I was trembling and moaning, "Please," I whispered.

"Please what?" she whispered back, laughter in her voice.

"Please touch me. I need to come." I was shaking all over, unable to take any more teasing.

"What did you say? I can't hear you. Louder." Her voice suddenly became louder and commanding.

"I need to come. Please," I whimpered.

She grabbed my hair and yanked my head back, pulling my ear to her lips. "Louder," she hissed.

"Please finger me!" I cried out, not caring who heard. It wasn't like there was anyone for miles around anyway.

"That's a good girl." I could hear the smile in her voice as she undid the zipper on my shorts and pulled down my panties. She moved her fingers in tiny circles around my clit, slowly at first, then faster as I writhed against her in ecstasy. "Yes," I moaned.

She slid one finger into my wet pussy. I bucked against her hand wildly, needing her to fuck me. She giggled softly, pinching my nipple with her other hand. She slid another finger into me, and then a third, moving them slowly in and out.

I couldn't take it anymore. "Fuck me," I whimpered.

She slapped me hard on the ass. "What? I can't hear you. Say it again."

"Fuck me, please!" I cried out. I felt something else, something harder and much larger than fingers, slip between my legs. I looked down and saw it was a tree branch. It was bigger than any cock I'd had before, and she had to go slowly to get it inside me. I felt my pussy stretch to accommodate her massive rod, but I was more than wet enough to take it in. Never in my life had I felt so full. I rocked my hips against the branch as she fucked me faster and faster. With her hand she reached around and rubbed my clit. My pussy clenched down on her enormous woody as the tension built. I was shaking so hard I thought I would fall over, had I not been bound to her by rope. I screamed wordlessly as she fucked me, needing to come. She was moaning now, too, her voice musical and sweet.

I exploded against her, the tension melting away from my tired muscles. Deep inside me, I felt a burst of something warm as she cried out, a final, primitive scream. We stood motionless together, her arms wrapped around me from behind, her branch still inside me. She kissed my ear again. "Thank you, " she whispered.

I didn't know what to say. Had I really just been fucked by a tree? "Thank you, " I whispered back. She pulled her branch out of me. Sticky sap ran down my leg. I took a deep breath and leaned back against her, finally opening my eyes.

I shrieked in surprise. The blond logger, Jeff, stood before us in the moonlight, mouth agape. "What are you doing here?" I exclaimed weakly, still recovering from my orgasm.

He looked dumbfounded. "I was- I came- to check up on you and, uh, make sure you were all right. I was worried. Didn't have it in my heart to leave you out here by yourself all night. Are you- uh- are you all right?" He tugged nervously at his hair.

"I'm more than all right," I replied, looking down in embarrassment and noticing his huge erection.

"Oh. Um. OK. Is there, um, anything I can do to uh, help?" He looked nervously at the tree, and then back at me.

The tree nudged me hard in the ribs. I remembered my mission and tried to make myself look dignified, or at least as dignified as one can when tied to a tree with her pants down.

"You can help by promising that you and your men will never harm another tree in this forest," I said quietly, trying not to stare at Jeff's hard-on. "These are ancient redwoods. They are irreplaceable."

"And beautiful," tittered the tree.

"Yes," I agreed quickly, before the tree decided to spank me. "These are beautiful old trees. They are living beings who deserve dignity and respect."

"That's right," agreed the tree.

Jeff looked wide-eyed and frightened. His mouth formed the shape of words, but no sound came out.

"Promise me you will not destroy another tree in this forest," I said again.

He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. " I give you my word that I will not harm another tree."

I smiled at him. "Thank you. I'd offer to shake on it, but I'd kind of tied up here."

The tree interjected. "Jeff, wouldn't you like to take advantage of this win-win situation?" Her voice was very sweet.

Jeff's eyes looked as though they would pop right out of his head. "Well, I, uh- um. Sure. If it's all right with you," he added hastily to me.

"Then what are you waiting for? She's not going anywhere yet. She's all yours," said the tree. I opened my mouth to object on principal, but then thought better of it. He'd washed his hands and face, and was rather cute when he wasn't so dirty.

Jeff hesitated for a moment and looked at me. I gave him a small smile. His dick was so hard it looked like it would bust open his pants. He unzipped them awkwardly and let them fall to his knees. He wasn't wearing underwear, to my surprise and delight. His rod, while no match for the tree's, was quite impressive, too. He took his cock in his hand and began to stroke it, staring fixedly at my pussy. I felt my juices begin to flow again, as his cock swelled even harder in his hand.

"Come on her," barked the tree. A slender branch reached out and yanked Jeff towards me, causing him to cry out in surprise. He stood in front of me, still masturbating. I moaned softly, wanting to touch his hard cock. He got down on his knees and kissed my stomach, tonguing my belly button, and then moved lower, licking his way down to my clit. He lapped gently at my pussy, swirling his tongue around on my clit, teasing the entrance to my dripping cavern. I thrust against his tongue, crying out softly. The tree grabbed my breasts with both hands and squeezed. Jeff moaned as he rubbed his dick harder and faster, his lips vibrating against my clit as he did so. I moaned loudly, rocking back and forth against him. The tree pinched my nipples.

Jeff licked faster around my clit. I heard his hand slapping against his dick as he grunted softly. With his free hand, he slipped two fingers into my pussy as he licked me. I rode his fingers, needing him to fuck me faster and harder. His moans became louder and I felt his mouth and fingers tremble as he fucked me. Finally he came, squirting his load on my shins and feet. It mixed with the sap, forming a sticky, sweet mixture.

He took a moment to recover from his orgasm, as I looked at him with pleading eyes, begging him to finish me off. He buried his face between my legs again, licking hard now, pulling my clit into his mouth and sucking. I groaned and squeezed my eyes shut, coming hard in his mouth. I thought I heard a tinkle of silvery laughter from the tree.

I opened my eyes. Jeff was smiling up at me, my juices dripping from his chin. The sun had come up, and the rest of Jeff's crew had arrived and were staring at us, speechless. Jeff cleared his throat and got to his feet. With his chainsaw, he cut the ropes from my arms, freeing me. I sank to the ground in exhaustion. Jeff turned back to his men, wiped his mouth on his sleeve, and said, "Our work here is done. Go on home." The men, too surprised to speak, turned and left, peeking over their shoulders at our threesome. Jeff kissed me softly on the lips, tipping my head up to look into my eyes. "Thank you," he whispered.

"No, thank you," I replied. He turned and followed his men down the path. I turned to look at the tree, wanting to finally see her face. But all I saw was bark and needles, a beautiful, majestic, ancient redwood. I slipped my arms around her, hugging her close. Her bark was warm and smelled faintly of musk.

As I turned to leave the forest, I thought I heard silvery laughter behind me.