Fucking Trip to California

Story Info
After an invitation to California I can't wait to be fucked!
937 words
3.42
22.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited when you invited me to stay with you and learn more about music ... even more excited about fucking you all day whenever we wanted... you were the only true man I ever wanted to be with.

We had been messaging for a while and knew we would be perfect sexual partners.

When I arrived in California and left the airport, and found the car you had sent for me.

When the driver opened the door, I screamed with excitement... you were sitting there!

As soon as I could I got in the car, and when the door closed, I straddled you lap, and kisses you like this was the last day on earth!

My cunt spasmed and I could feel it getting so wet... god I needed your cock inside me!

I pulled off my top exposing my breasts and erect nipples, and I wiggled out of my trousers to expose my hairless cunt.

As the car was a limousine, promised by you as you wanted me to have only the best when I was with you... I could kneel down between your legs... so as I knelt their naked with my cunt getting so wet and wanting to be fucked by you so badly... I unzipped your trousers and your large wide cock stood up and proud!

I held the shaft, so wide, and licked it while I looked into your eyes, and started to finger my cunt at the same time... I was going to enjoy this!

I kissed your beautiful cock with butterfly kisses along the swollen veins, and licked around the head.. and you tasted so good... I gradually started to take your cock into my mouth... it was so wide... I didn't swallow as I wanted my mouth to be as wet as my cunt!

As I sucked you, moving my head up and down, while I jerked you at the same time with my hand... saliva slipping out of my mouth sliding down your shaft making it easier to jerk you... I groaned so much as I sucked you and rubbed my clit!

You lifted my head away from your cock before you were going to cum... and you removed all your clothes now so that we were both completely naked... your body was so beautiful... you were older than me but really looked after yourself!

"I want you to lay down so that I can please you now" you said to me as you motioned to the long leather seat... I did as you asked... and laid down and spread my legs waiting for you to enter me... instead you lowered your head and started to lick me with your warm tongue and inserted it into my juicy cunt... fuck me this feels so good... you certainly know how to make a woman happy... you then sucked gently and tenderly on my clit while you inserted two fingers into my ass... oh my god... I am going to cum!!

You sensed my breathing getting shallower and stopped... and then climbed on top of me and slowly and perfectly you glide your gorgeous cock into my cunt... thrusting as I wrap my legs around your body... you kiss me and part my lips so hungrily and insert you tongue into my mouth.. and I respond with a loud groan... and start gently sucking your tongue... as you keep slamming into my cunt... making me so wet.

This feels so good! As we part from kissing and you lift your body up from mine I ask if you can fuck me in my ass and finger me!

So we change positions again, there is space for me to be on all fours and you behind me, as your cock is covered in my wet cunt juices you slide effortlessly into my ass... oh my fucking god... this is bliss... as you thrust deep into me with you wide long cock and finger me... I rub my clit...

It's a good thing the windows are tinted and a glass tinted window separates us from the driver...

You take your fingers out of my cunt and hold on top my hips as you pound into me... making loud smacking sounds as our skin hits against each other!

I am groaning and moaning so much... and I feel you pull away from my ass and slam into my cunt!

Still holding onto my hips, and fucking me so hard and fast... I feel the heat of my whole body start to cum... my nipples get even more erect... my cunt even more wetter and so noisy as you slam into me... oh my... this is it... the feeling of the biggest orgasm burning in my belly... goosebumps all over my body... your breathing slowing as your are reaching your explosion... I grab at the material on the car floor, as I start to feel my cunt spasm...

We screams so loud our orgasm screams from both of us... sweat over our bodies... we both cum... I can literally feel all that cum exploding into me and my cunt making so much cum too!

We part our bodies momentarily and then cling onto each other... feeling so good...

"That was fucking amazing!" You say and I nod...

"Can we do this again when we get to your home please?"

This time you nod... this is going to be a fucking great break in America... and knowing you will do so many things to my body, makes me feel so horny!

"Can we also let another man join us too?" I ask...