Fucking Two Nasty Sluts Ch. 01

Story Info
Prince fucks two dirty, nasty sluts.
1.6k words
4.24
133.9k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theprince
theprince
385 Followers

Prince walked into the hotel lift with a smile on his face. He was on his way to meet Jenna, his sweet, nasty, dirty filthy, kinky fuck buddy. She had called him about an hour ago on his mobile phone asking him to get to the hotel for a sexathon that will blow his mind out.

Prince walked out of the elevator to the suite which Jenna had booked for them. He swung open the door and what he saw made his cock almost tear out of his pants.

Jenna, the slut was lying on the bed. Her legs spread wide apart. Her body was glistening with sweat and cum. Fucking her cunt savagely with a 10 inch thick strap-on cock was Jill, Jenna’s friend. Jill was mounted over Jenna’s writhing body as she fucked the pussy deep, fast and furiously. She was screaming and fucking her friend to an intense orgasm.

“Take that you fucking bitch slut. TAKE THAT FUCKING COCK. Oh yeah. I bet you like that you cunt. My big cock raping your itching wet pussy. FUCK IT. FUCK IT HARD. Yeah baby that’s it. Fuck it like a bitch in heat. URRRGGHHH…URRRGHHH.. URRRRGHHHH…. Fucking slutty bitch… I am going to bust this cunt. FUCK IT.. OH YEAH… FUUUUUCKKKK IT”

Jill was screaming like a wild animal as she pounded Jenna’s cunt. She gripped Jenna’s hair and spat hard on her face calling her a filthy gutter slut. She then pinched her nipples and spat inside her mouth again.

Jenna’s body was heaving and bucking from the assault. Prince could make out that she was loving the rough fucking. He slipped inside the room and took off his shirt and jeans. His cock was bulging out from behind his black briefs and he could feel the pre cum ooze out…

Jill slowed the assault and started to plunge the cock deep inside Jenna’s gaping cunt. She was grinding her hips hard and close into Jenna’s pussy, making her moan and grunt.

“Oh yeah, fuck me you cunt. Give me all you got. Unnnnhhhh yeah! Fuck that cunt deeper… UUUUUNNNNGGGGHHHH… Gawd that feels good… Fuck me like the cheap whore that I am. Stretch my wet cunt with that nasty dildo.”

Prince moved up behind Jill. Jenna saw him and smiled.

“Come here you dirty motherfucker. Come here and watch your slut get fucked like a pig”, she rasped. Jill turned around to see him and she wiggled her tongue out at him saucily as she thrust the strap on cock into Jenna hard again.

Prince ripped his briefs off. His cock sprung out – hard, throbbing and oozing pre cum. He moved behind Jill and started to grind his hips to the rhythm of her fucking. His hands moved all over her body cupping her tits as he felt her fuck Jenna. His hands moved over her thighs and hips, rubbing and fondling and caressing them.

He could feel Jill breathing hard. Enjoying the sensation of his warm hands over her body as she thrust her cock into Jenna. She was grinding her ass back on Prince’s cock. Prince gripped her hair in a bunch and turned her face towards him. Her pretty mouth was open and inviting. He kissed her deep and softly. Savoring her sweet taste as the tongues swirled around in a mad dance.

Jill pulled out her strap on from Jenna and turned towards Prince. The cock was coated and dripping with Jenna’s cunt juice. Jenna got onto her knees and joined he kissing game. They kissed and caressed and fondled each other.

Prince lifted Jill’s arm above her head. He could smell her faint perfume all over her glistening body. He bent down and licked her sweaty armpit making her moan and shiver. Jenna lifted her other arm and licked out her armpit as well. Their tongues lashed over her sweaty sweet smelling underarms making her groan. Their hands rubbing and squeezing her cunt and clit as she writhed and ground her pussy into their palms.

He gave her armpit one lick and pulled her face towards him. He cupped her cheeks, making her mouth open up and spat hard into it. Jenna laughed and spat viciously in her mouth too. Jill was hissing and grunting like a pig in heat now. Her cunt oozing and dripping juice. Her face covered in Jenna and Prince’s spit.

Jenna spat on her face again and smeared it around. She held Jill’s face close to her and said, “Lets fuck this pretty slut Prince. Lets fuck this bitches cunt and ass and mouth till she is puking cum. Would you like that, you cheap whore? Would you like to fucked silly by Prince’s donkey dick? Huh? SAY IT WHORE? Do you want to get fucked silly?”

“FUCK ME HARD YOU BASTARDS. FUCK ME LIKE A DOG” Jill screamed.

Prince grabbed her head and pushed her down to his cock. Jill was now on all fours. Her ass sticking up in the air and her face close to Prince’s cock. Jenna moved behind her and hooked her fingers into the sides of her mouth to stretch it open. Prince grabbed Jill’s hair and plunged his raging hard cock into her mouth. Jill gripped his ass hard and pulled him towards her face. Her nose was buried into his crotch as his cock got stuffed deep inside her mouth.

Jenna could feel Prince’s hard cock slide in and out of Jill’s mouth. She stretched her mouth wider.

“Fuck the bitch Prince. Fuck the slut’s mouth like a dog” she said.

Prince started fucking Jill’s mouth hard. He gripped her hair hard and rammed in his cock like he was fucking a itching, wet, slutty cum filled cunt. He could see Jill’s spit and his pre cum ooze and splutter all over her face and his balls as he thrust in hard and furiously. He was choke raping her throat and mouth. Fucking it like a cunt.

“Oh yeah FUCK! Take that cock, you slut. TAKE IT! That’s right take it deep. OOOHHHH YEAH!!! Dirty whore. I love fucking your mouth like a nasty cunt. FUCK IT FUCK IT FUUUUCKKKK IT!! Aarrgghhh… yeah.. I am going to fill that slutty mouth with my thick cum till you gag like a cheap slut. Here lick my balls bitch.. Lick it like a pig whore.”

He pulled out his dick from her mouth and thrust his sweaty balls into her mouth. Jenna gasped for air before getting her mouth stuffed with his balls. She could taste the sweat and drool that was covering it. Her face was a mess from the pounding her mouth her just got. She grabbed his ass harder and opened her mouth wide to fit his cum laden balls in.

Jenna moved her fingers out of Jill’s mouth. She slid her body till her mouth was inches away from Jill'’ cunt and upturned ass. She could see the puckered tight asshole and dripping pussy that was oozing thick cunt juice.

Jenna spat hard on the cunt and plunged her tongue into it. She could feel Jill’s body buck from the assault. She licked the cunt frantically, gliding it over the cum laden cunt lips, nibbling the clit and then pushing it deep into the hot, spasming, throbbing hole.

Jill was moaning like a wild animal now. Her cunt lashed to pieces by Jenna’s skilled tongue and her face stuffed with Prince’s balls. She could feel an intense orgasm building up. Her body was writhing and grinding against Jenna’s tongue, trying to make her go deeper. She could feel her face pressed deep inside her ass as the tongue licked and sucked and fucked her out. Prince had her hair in a firm grip and as rubbing her face into his crotch. His hips grinding and thrusting into her face as she gobbled his balls.

Prince pulled his spit dripping balls from Jill’s face and she groaned out aloud. Her face smeared with pre cum and drool and sweat from the intense fucking. She growled like a bitch in heat as Jenna fucked her cunt mercilessly with her tongue.

“OH MOTHERFUCKING CUNT YEAAAAAHHHH!!! Suck my dirty cunt you whore. SUCK IT!!! AAAARRRGGGGGGGGGHHH!! Fuck it baby… Fuck my whore cunt with that tongue.. Make me CUM… Make me cum on your face like a gutter slut. FUCK IT!!!”

Jenna pulled her face out, spat on Jill’s asshole and plunged two fingers in roughly. At the same time Prince shoved his cock again deep into Jill’s mouth.

That did it! Jill screamed hard on is cock and came. Her orgasm shook her entire body as she felt her cunt SPEW and SPURT out cunt juice on Jenna’s face. She could feel Jenna frig her asshole with the two fingers as she lapped and gurgled and slurped up the hot cum spewing from Jill;s spasming pussy.

Jill’s body heaved and bucked and writhed from the orgasm. She was in sexual heaven. Her cunt squirting out juice, while her mouth was getting pounded by Prince’s donkey dick.

Her pussy finally stopped spasming. Prince pulled out his cock from her mouth. She collapsed on the bed from the intense orgasm. She lay their pinching her nipples and rubbing her back on the bed.

Jenna’s face was dripping with her cunt juice. She pulled her fingers out of Jill’s ass and shoved it into Prince’s mouth. She then moved close to him and spat Jill’s cum hard into his mouth. She then grabbed his face and spat hard on it again.

“Now its my turn motherfucker. Fuck my cunt and ass till they are busted. I wanted to get fucked like a cheap whore today. FUCK ME HARD till I cum and piss like a wanton sex slut. Make me feel like a nasty gutter slut”

Prince smiled. He knew that this as just the beginning of a very very long night….

-------------------------------------------------

This is just the first part of a really long sexual romp. It is going to be the nastiest, dirtiest, and hottest one yet. Do write in with your suggestions on what should happen. The dirtier, the better..

theprince
theprince
385 Followers