Fucking Valerie: A New Story

Story Info
The scene changes for Valerie.
1.2k words
3.98
85.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 11/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: One of the comments I received on my first story suggested some changes. Here they are. What do you think?

It was mid summer, the air conditioning was at its usual inadequate temperature setting and her new boss was a real SOB. He was the type of person who, if he was drowning in a swimming pool, people would toss him an anchor.

Valerie was standing in the middle of the living room. She was 37 years old, 5' 6" tall, 125 lbs and 34D-28-36. She was wearing a stunning new outfit: a retro fashion white halter top dress, white hosiery and white 3 inch high heels. She had foot surgery just three months before and she had not expected to be able to wear high heels again. Her make up was very nice. Her eye shadow emphasized her brilliant blue eyes and her lips were very red. The dress itself had a circle skirt and was knee length. Under it was a rather stiff and quite rustling white 60 yard petticoat. Valerie looked like an 18 year old virgin bride. She was wearing Chanel no. 5 perfume, her favorite. She was not wearing a bra. Being a 34D, she really did need to wear one, but it would not fit under the dress. It didn't matter; no one else was here. She pushed against her left breast with her right hand.. She kissed the air and moaned, "Oh, how much I want a cock," as her left hand rubbed against her pussy, reaching under her dress.

Her perfume was intoxicating. She was wearing a pair of stockings with a garter belt and no panties! She was feeling so beautiful and sexy this way, since she had always worn pantyhose whenever she wore a dress. She had never gone without panties even in private except when she was bathing. She was feeling very naughty.

She was dressed this way because she was lonely. All the men in her life thought that she was attached and so did not approach her. She was a beautiful sexy lonely woman without a lover. So she found the sexiest, most feminine outfit she could. She felt very pretty and sexy.

She picked up a camera. "Take my picture," she said to no one in particular. She never wanted her picture to be taken when she dressed up like this. She wanted to show another side today. She walked to the center of the room and sat down. First she laid back on the carpet, then she spread her legs pulling her dress up to her waist. She was quite exposed. She then moved her right hand over to her vagina and inserted her middle finger into her pussy. "I want to fuck you," she said to herself. She pulled her finger out of her pussy and brought it up to her mouth. She began to suck on her finger, moaning, "Fuck me, now, here on the floor." She had never liked me to use the f-word and always resisted fucking herself anywhere but on the bed. "Fuck me! Now!" She was almost shouting but in the hungry sexual way of a woman overheated by sexual lust. She was then lying on the floor on her back with her dress pushed up above her waist and her legs spread open. She was able to open her pussy almost 2 inches that way. She also began to caress her breasts through the fabric of her dress. She was begging to be ravished!

"OK, sis. I'll do that," came a voice. It was Valerie's much younger brother, Karl!

"Where did you come from!" gasped Valerie, who was frozen with surprise. A 10 inch quite hard and wide cock stuck out through his unzipped pants. He had been watching his sister for some time.

"I didn't know that you were that hot. You are dressed so pretty and sexy." He sat down next to her, and before Valerie could even move, he french kissed her pussy as she tried vainly to cover up.

He quickly mounted her as Valerie begged "Please, no, don't do this. It's wrong! Please, you'll get me pregnant!" she called out. "Don't fuck me. I don't want you to fuck me. Your huge cock is too big! Please don't. Please don't fuck me."

"You are too sexy for words. You should be fucked by a horny stud. You were asking for this." Karl put his cock at Valerie's love lips. She was quite dry and tight. The head disappeared as Valerie's pussy began to open. She gasped as the cock slowly began to penetrate her, opening her farther than she had ever envisioned. "You are so tight, Valerie. Are you a virgin?" asked her brother .

Valerie was gasping in pain and pleasure. It had been so long since she had a cock inside her. She begged, "You are the only man to fuck me. Ohh, please, stop. Don't fuck me. I am a virgin!."

He pushed another inch into Valerie's tight pussy. She moaned in pleasure and pain. Her pussy was stretched farther than it had ever been before, but her clitoris was throbbing with pleasure. "Oh, you are so big. You are hurting me! I don't want to fuck you." Her resolve was slipping a bit as he was kissing her passionately.

Another inch went in. "Oh God! Help you are so fucking big. Fuck me!" She kissed him for the first time.

Another inch. Valerie felt so full like her vagina was going to burst, yet there was a lot more to go.

Another inch. "Valerie, You are so sexy. Your pussy is so hungry. I've always wanted to fuck you," gasped Karl.

Valerie tried to open her legs farther to accommodate the huge cock that she knew would soon push completely inside her. "You are too big. I feel like you are going to overflow. I am so horny. I am so much in lust with you." Valerie's words were beginning to jumble together as her reluctance dissolved. The combination of her tight, dry pussy, the huge cock invading her and her throbbing clit was sending Valerie into orgasmic agony.

Another two inches entered her. Valerie felt even more filled. Her clitoris was absolutely throbbing with pleasure while her vaginal lips and walls were pushed to what Valerie thought were its limits. She was as wide open as she thought she could be. Her brother had not yet started to fondle or caress her, only passionate kissing. She was the picture of her fantasy sex; fully dressed but with her legs spread wide with a huge cock not yet fully inside.

Soon, Valerie was completely impaled on the huge member. Slowly, the cock began to pump. The thrusting became more frequent and deeper. "Valerie, you fuck so good. Tell me how good you fuck. I'm starting to cum."

Valerie was at the edge of orgasm and pain. She tried to say," I am fucking....," or something like that when the sperm began spurting deep in her pussy. It kept coming. She began to scream in orgasmic frenzy. "Fuck, oh, fuck, I want to ....I am fuck. Fill me. I am so hot...."

Valerie and Karl continued there sexual dance on the floor as she squirmed and moaned in orgasmic pain and he pumped love deep inside her. His hands were now fondling his sister's breasts as they begin to share deep french kisses. They began to breathe deeply together as the last cum shot inside her and she came with a screaming orgasm.

The afterglow came. Karl said to Valerie, "I'll be back tomorrow for more...."