Fueling the Fire

Story Info
You get to know one another in the heat.
1.5k words
3.89
17.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's funny, that awkwardness always present when first getting acquainted; it's one part fear, and one part thrill. But tonight that one part thrill is growing and growing. You've been on my mind for so long now, each time I read your thoughts it's like a lifelong conversation. So finally spending time with you is amazing.

Sure, it's summertime, but who'd have thought it could get so cold at night? Shivering, you suggest a fire, the wood's right here, why let it go to waste. We'll snuggle together under a blanket until the flames grow bright.

Damn, that sounds fine! What a great way to get to know one another. There is something about a fire that makes one reach back into memories, find those silly stories of the past. I guess it's the combination of the crackly fire, the smell of the smoke, and of course your warm body next to mine that would just loosen my lips and make me talk.

How long do you think the shyness would last? I'm betting not long at all. When I see your written words, I swear I can read your smile in them, and actually seeing it would send a jolt through my system. It's funny, the desire to impress you and say just the right thing go hand in hand, but of course, spoken words sometimes can be so awkward as they make their way out of my mouth. Good thing I can laugh at myself, not really afraid of being a fool. So I'll just say what I say and if you like what you hear it's because of the person I am.

Anyway...back to that fire.

Windows open, letting in the cold air, making it so much more inviting under that blanket (yeah, right, as if the simple fact that you were there wasn't enough of an invitation!!). I can only imagine how soothing your soft body will feel in my arms, able to enclose you in my hug. Skin so soft to the touch, my chest hair lightly scratching your back as you lean back into me. Our voices stay quiet as we watch those flames boogie, shadows cavorting on the walls. My hands will be dancing too, gliding up and down under that blanket.

I put my face right into your hair and inhale, oh, it smells so good, then I move down to your neck. My lips just barely blow on those fine hairs there, sending shivers shooting down your spine. My fingers stay busy flicking your nipples, feeling them stiffen under such attention as my lips continue caressing your back. I'm enjoying the way you feel, and I smile as I ask you questions then try to distract you, and instead of an answer you let loose with a moan or a sigh. Cupping your breasts, I can feel your heat beating fast, not just in my hands but against my chest resting on your back as well. Such a strong heart, I hope I'm finding my way inside it, it's the spot in which I most want to be.

Spooning like this feels so damn good, no matter where we touch we feel skin, flesh on flesh. You turn your head towards me as my thumb drags down that line in between your breasts, all the way down to your tummy, catching itself in your belly button, resting there, fingers drawing small circles on your skin. My lips are at your ear now, I'd love to whisper your name, oh baby you feel so good. My breath is warm in your ear, and my tongue sneaks out for a quick lick, making you jump. But my hold on you is strong, so you stay right next to me, and my lips spread small kisses down your cheek to your chin.

Two logs collapse in the fire just as our lips meet, sparks flying in the air as well as our minds. Kissing you...most fun of all, I think it will be. Starting out slowly, nice gentle touches of lips to lips, but there will be no stopping that hunger, that craving for passion which fills us both. Our tongues will quickly be sparring, jousting and teasing. And at that moment, the room melts away, it's as though the fire, the blanket, the music playing in the background have all disappeared, leaving us joined at the mouth. Our other senses quickly sharpen though, and just as I feel your ass slowly moving against me, you must also be feeling my rising desire. My hand decides to move from it's perch on your belly, easing it's way down, closer to the heat from your own fire. I feel, rather than hear, a moan in your mouth; and I'm not quite sure whether it's from you or me.

Like starving beasts devouring a feast, our kiss has consumed us, tongues deep inside each other, teeth nipping and crashing together. We don't even stop to breath, instead just sharing the same air, passing it back and forth. My fingers are alive now, sliding in your slippery slope, gliding along the split of your lips. So fucking soft, so fucking hot and wet, I'm just using the slightest of touches to trace each line. Your fingers join mine, leading me, dancing with complicated moves. All I can do is follow you, delighting in this wonderous touch. I just love the way my fingers and yours seem now to be connected directly to your nerves, and the way your back arches in response. And always, that sweet ass grinds up against me, driving me mad, teasing me, making me swell even more. Feel my excitement leaking all over your ass, adding to the wetness from you? We're becoming a slippery mess, but oh how we're happy. Then as your fingers spread yourself open, mine enter you...mmmm...just like a glove and my thumb finds your button and begins a persistent strum.

Our mouths move apart, finally, we both gasp for breath and moan in tandem; those noises and the sloppy sounds that are causing each gasp mix together in some erotic symphony, with both of us acting as conductor, our fingers waving like batons that weave magic. You reach back between us, grab ahold of me and guide me inside you, ooohhh, time stops once again. Our passion is frozen, right there on the edge, teetering, just barely in balance. Words fall so far short of describing that feeling, that wonderful feeling of being not only inside you, but almost becoming a part of you. Filling you up, feeling you grasp me tightly, I don't want to breathe, content to just lay there. My thumb is still strumming, but such a slow tune, and a constant moan wails from your throat.

It's getting warm under that blanket, the heat from inside quickly spreads. Shucking it off, I move you to your stomach, and you scooch up on your knees facing the fire. God that feels so good inside your hot wetness, my hands start to rub on your back, sliding upwards, towards your neck and shoulders. Moving faster now, I'm thrusting in and out, meeting each push of your hips and ass, marked with a slap of flesh on flesh. A fine sheen of sweat covers your skin, your muscles so beautiful as the sinewy lines flex and tighten in the light of the fire.

Moans growing louder now, my name and your name shouted from our lips as my hands grab ahold of your hips. Pulling you roughly into me, I want to fill you completely. It feels so good as I grind up against you, my head lowers to yours. Grabbing your hair, pulling it off of your neck, pulling your head close to mine, my lips find your neck and my teeth gently nip. But I want to taste a kiss, and I pull your hair harder, turning your head to face me. Our lips collide just like a wreck, our tongues tangled together. You reach down and rub yourself, your fingers taking the place of my own. Your rubbing and my thrusting are taking their toll, you're right there....walking that wire. Oh babe I feel you tighten around me, I feel your teeth sink into my tongue, and I feel every fiber in your body quiver with delight.

Feeling you shake, feeling you tighten....that's all it takes for me and I'm right there with you. But our kiss is too fragile like this, I pull out and turn you around. Your legs open wide and wrap around me, now it's you that's bucking like an animal, your ass bouncing off the ground with each thrust. My pelvis grinding into yours, rubbing that little nub of flesh, the one sending shocks straight to your brain. Your nails rake my back and our lips meet again, I'm screaming your name down your throat....oh god here it is....shaking and quivering myself as I empty inside you. Our juices combine in a slippery stew, easing out and spreading all over us. I love the way you feel and taste and smell and sound, and in just that instant I collapse on top of you. Your legs and arms locked around me, unable to move even if I wanted to, I just lay there, heart racing. Lovers finally, better than any words could describe, better than any dreams made it seem. Together at last, knowing it is right, there's no better feeling than this.