Fufilling Fantasies Ch. 03

Story Info
Marina finds homemade porn in her parent's bedroom & watches.
1.2k words
4.21
150.5k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fufilling Fantasies # 3: Marina

Marina got up from her bed and tiptoed to her bedroom door, opening it slightly. She squeezed out of her room and down the hall to her parents room, who should be sleeping in a deep sleep by now. She peeked in her parent's room and sure enough they were sleeping soundlessly.

Marina crept into the room silently and slid open the closet door. She scolded herself for not confiscating what she'd found earlier today and here she was risking getting caught if one of her parents woke up. She got down on her knees and pulled the shoebox out from under a pile of clothes. Taking the box with her she shut the closet door and tiptoed back into the hallway. Her panties under her oversized t-shirt were damp and sticking to her as she practically ran with the tapes to her room. Closing the door she set the videos next to her television. Pulling off the lids she looked at the titles:

- Virgin Asses No-More
- Hardcore Porn
- Blowjob Mania
- Cream Pies
- Small tits, big dicks
- Pussy Pounders

There were more with titles, but some without so she pulled one of the unmarked tapes and put it in her VCR. Marina got herself on her bed and pulled down her panties and up her shirt went, exposing her 36C breasts and her shaved 18 year-young pussy. Reaching to her bedside table she got out a gold 7-inch vibrator and inserted two brand new double A batteries. Laying the vibe next to her she pressed "play" on the remote and the video started.

-- A woman, looking no older than she, she supposed, was sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. The video only showed her side profile. A man stepped up beside her and blatantly fondled her tits. She turned herself towards the man and spread her thighs apart, the camera zoomed in between her legs showing her glistening shaved snatch. The girl eagerly took the man's cock between her lips and began sucking. The man groaned and tangled his fingers in her hair pulling her mouth further onto his hard prick... --

By this time Marina was rubbing at her clit with the vibe turned on low speed and had her legs spread wide apart, her heels digging into either side of the mattress.

-- The camera panned up and the woman turned her face towards the camera... --

Marina stares and gasped and put the video on pause. Stunned she gaped at the TV and said out loud: "Aunt Ann??” Shocked, but alarmingly still curious and aroused Marina presses play again and the video continues.

-- Panning up further the man's face, and smile is revealed - Her father was fucking his sister's mouth on this video. Marina couldn't believe it. She went to turn off the video but hit the play instead, her fingers shaky as she realizes that her pussy is growing increasingly wetter. It was the first time she'd ever seen her father's penis. As disgusting as it was to her to think of his father and mother having sex, the thought of him screwing his sister was enormously arousing.

Mesmerized by the television and the buzzing of her vibrator she watched with increasing fascination as the father she knew was relentlessly screwing his own sister. Marina moaned and kept her eyes fixed to the television as she reached for an 8-inch long, 1 1/4 inch thick vibrating dildo. Trying hard she spread her legs even further slowly working the big cock into her dripping pussy without any extra lubrication. She felt so completely stretched.

Writhing on the bed as she fucked herself, her long dark hair fanned out on the pillow beneath her head. Clamping her legs around the fat dildo in her pussy and the vibe on her clit she groaned low in her throat and half sat up to take off her shirt. Her hard nipples puckered and reached towards the sky as she rubbed them with her palms and the tips of her fingers. Occasionally drawing her nails over the hard buds, her cunt clamping around the dildo, her legs trembled and her hands shook.

"Mmmmmmmm... Yessss." She squealed.

-- On the video she watched her daddy's prick slip into Aunt Ann's mouth. Marina heard her aunt moan around her big brother's cock as he poured the hot wax of a lit candle down the slope of her breasts. The rivulet of wax dried on her skin right before her nipple. Marina heard "aww, what a shame... time to fix that little problem." Blowing out the candle he took Ann's tit in his hand and dipped her hard nipple in the hot wax. Ann pulled her mouth off of his cock and the camera panned down to her furiously finger fucking herself.

Breathlessly and highly aroused Ann asked, "Please big brother, allow me to cum." The stern look on Bill's face told lots of things.

"Filthy slut wants to cum does she?" He took his cock in his hand and smacked her cheeks with it. "Pull your hand away from your pussy." She hesitated nearly reaching her peak. "NOW!!!" Ann removed her hand from her pussy and she was visibly shaking. "I'll tell you when you can cum, my sister the slut! --

Marina came a second time, now fucking herself with her dildo.

"Is my baby girl a hot little whore like her aunt was when this was made? Fucking yourself with toys aren't going to satisfy you the way a good stiff prick will."

His voice boomed in the room only sounded with the low sounds of the porno and Marina's whimpers. But she was quiet now, fumbling with the remote she tried to hastily turn it off but her fingers hit the wrong button again and the volume turned up so that they both heard:

-- "Open your mouth and drink my cum you family cock-loving WHORE!" He barely got "whore" out before his cum shot out of his cock and splashed on her cheek before it reached her mouth. Ann held her mouth open until Bill's cum filled her mouth, she closed her lips together and swallowed his load and opened her mouth for inspection. Bill gave a nod of approval and pulled her mouth back to his prick. "Clean up the mess you made." Ann noisily sucked and licked at Bill's cock for a few moments before he pulled his now limp cock from her lips.

"Get on the table." Ann shifted her breakfast out of the way and sat on the table, legs dangling over the edge." --

Marina finally found the stop button and pressed it. Her father growled at her "turn it back on, I want to watch you watch your aunt cum."

"But daddy..."

"Do as I tell you Marina, you're already in enough trouble, but I want you to watch it."

She pressed play and watched as two of her father's thick fingers slid easily into Ann's steamy pussy, with his other hand he displayed to the camera what his hand inside Ann was doing. His fingers curled inside of her in a "come here" motion and Ann squealed, in less than 5 seconds Marina watched in amazement how it looked like Ann was peeing, but the liquid was clear not yellow like urine. Marina had heard of that before, squirting orgasms but she'd never witnessed one before, neither on TV or the Internet. The screen went black and the VCR stopped and ejected the tape, she looked up at her dad, afraid of what was going to happen next.