Fufilling Fantasies Ch. 03A

Story Info
Daddy punishes Marina.
928 words
4.06
137.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fulfilling Fantasies # 3A - Marina

“Daddy… I…. “

“Don’t say anything to me now Marina, you are in so much trouble, sneaking into our room and snooping through our private things. Haven’t we taught you anything? Now I think it’s time you’ve learned your lesson.”

Bill pushed down his pajama bottoms and his hard cock sprang up and bounced off his stomach, facing straight up to the ceiling. Marina stared at her father’s prick and opened her mouth, and then shut it again, feeling her pussy throb around the big dildo still in her pussy. She couldn’t believe she was getting so turned on seeing her dad’s penis.

“Now, I want you to go downstairs and get the video camera, you know where we keep it.”

Staring at him in shock, until she realized he was serious, she reached for her nightshirt.

“Just the way you are.”

“But I’m naked daddy.”

“I can plainly see that, but you have to do as I say or your punishment will include something along the lines of staying home and only going to school and work for the next, I don’t know, three months!”

“THREE months??!! It’s only a porno daddy!”

Bill growled. “Do as I tell you, now young lady.”

Marina reached between her legs and pulled the sticky wet dildo from her pussy and laid it down on the mattress. Getting up she brushed past her father and went down the stairs to the hall closet where she found the video camera, she was just about to bring it back up the stairs to him when she gasped finding him standing in the middle of the stairs. He crooked his fingers at her, motioning for her to come up the stairs. She did as she was beckoned to do and stood in front of him looking him square in the face as she handed him the camera. Bill took her by the hips and pressed her against the banister, bending her at the waist and rubbing his cock along her slick folds between her legs.

“DA---“

“Shut up…” he hissed. “…Don’t you dare wake your mother!”

Standing behind her, Bill rocked back and forth, rubbing himself against her and then stepping back for a few seconds. Placing the camera on one of the steps, he flipped it to recording and placed himself firmly against her ass. Reaching around he cupped her breasts in his hands and rocked her back against him.

“You’re a very bad girl, and you’re going to get the fucking of a lifetime.” Slipping his hand down her stomach he circled her clit with his fingers, and then he brought his hand up to his mouth and licked two of his fingers, slipping them back down he continued pressing on her clit with his now wet fingers and then dipped lower, pressing into her with one finger up to the first knuckle, and then the second. He pressed a second finger into her, all the way in and then withdrew both fingers, rubbing her inner walls, getting her wet and ready for his big cock. Wrapping his other hand around his cock he stroked it a couple times and without warning removed his fingers from her wet pussy and slammed into her in one thrust.

Marina almost screamed before her father’s hand came up and clamped over her mouth. She could smell herself on his hand and moaned. While her mouth was open, Bill sensed this and slipped one of his cunt-juice covered fingers into her mouth. Instantly her lips locked around it and she licked and sucked her essence from his finger. Slowly he withdrew his cock from her and rubbed it again along her slit and then slammed himself back into her, nearly cumming from the tightness and slickness of her pussy. It wouldn’t be much of a fucking of a lifetime if he came on the second thrust. Thinking of something other than her tight cunt, he worked slowly back into her, and moved his other hand down to rub her clit, feeling her contract around him.

“Tight little slut, you like your daddy’s big cock in your tight cunt don’t you?” Bill growled into her ear.

“Fuck me daddy! Fuck my little pussy.”

Bill pounded away at her wet snatch for long minutes before he bit down on her neck, branding her and hissing in her ear: “I’m going to cum inside you, coat your cunt in the same seed that made you, and I’m going to knock you up, wouldn’t that be the perfect punishment, and if you don’t get pregnant from tonight’s screwing, then I’m going to fuck you whenever I damn well please.”

When he spilled himself inside her, he spanked her ass and reached his other hand around to tug roughly on her nipples. Marina moaned loudly and still feeling the pain of the brand, the came hard around her father’s dick, milking all of his seed out and into her waiting womb.

Several months later, bill sat watching the video he and his daughter had made that very first night. Turning his gaze to his very pregnant daughter.

Running his hand over her tummy and then lower to her dripping pussy, he whispered in her ear: “You’re my little slut and you always will be, and now lets watch again how much I humiliated you that first night.” As they sat watching the film, Bill fingered Marina and soon she was riding him wildly, having learned to love the feeling of her daddy’s dick in her.