Fugitive Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jillian didn't say much as we drove to the county that had issued the warrant for her arrest. We had just enough time before it closed to open an account in her name at the local bank using $2,000 of the $70,000 that Chan had fronted me. for the initial deposite "Tomorrow we'll get you an attorney," I said.

When we checked in to the local hotel I said "No more cuffs or shackles, Jillian. If you want to take off, that's your business. However, I am going to be putting $48,000 more in your account if you stay, serve the short session that you'll need to, and then get on with your life."

She sauntered up to me, grabbed my shirt and said "I'll get horny in jail and need to get some real relief before then. Let's shower together."

Fortunately there was a real shower stall, not just a tub, in our room. I lifted her up by her ass cheeks and pushed her against the shower stall wall as I pummeled the shit out of her and she squeezed and released my cock with her pussy muscles while pushing her massive tits against my chest and saying dirty sexual phrases into my ears.

We ordered room service that night, fucked again that night doggy style, and once more in the morning. Her big tits flapping together while I pounded her doggy was probably the most erotic sound I had ever heard in my life. After our morning fuck we went to hire a lawyer.

We got some real good advice. There were two judges in town. One we definitely wanted, because he was reasonable. The other one was a "hanging judge" to be avoided at all costs; fortunately, she had a daughter who practiced law in town and had to recuse herself for all of her daughter's clients. Obviously I hired the daughter.

The daughter also turned out to be a great attorney. When all was said and done, I got a $2,000 reward - which I paid the lawyer with - the lawyer negotiated a one week sentence with record expungement if Jillian stayed clean for two years and if restitution was made. I made restitution that same day.

"Can I have one more night of freedom before I see the judge and the sentence is formally pronounced," Jillian asked the prosecutor in our lawyer's presence. "Sure - you're being very cooperative," he said.

That night was my best ever. Jillian rode me reverse cowgirl to the most powerful orgasm of my life, and I fucked her tits and she sucked every last bit of cum out of me just before I ejaculated on her chest. I was one happy fella the next day!

Jillian didn't want me to come to Court with her, so I left early in the morning, drove to where I could leave my SUV in a safe place, and took a plane, with the diamonds, home.

I have to hand it to Hot Shit - he really was a Hot Shit. He had three Federal Government Agencies on board. They wanted to do things a little differently than Hot Shit and I wanted, but it turned out OK.

The agents replaced all except for $50,000 worth of the diamonds with excellent - and I do mean top quality - fakes. I had the original container that they were in, which had several compartments, so I put the real ones in the most accessible one. I called Chan and arranged for a pickup at my barn, everything there recorded and videoed, but only to be used by the Feds if absolutely necessary - and it never was.

Chan gave me my $200,000, I turned over the blood diamonds, and then told him "If there's any problem, let me know. I didn't remove any diamonds, but if Grant did before I killed him and his four thugs, I'll cut my fee accordingly. But otherwise, I never want to see you again."

"Understand, Rick man," Chan humbly replied very impressed that "I" had killed Grant and all of his henchmen.

The diamonds also had a tracker. The agents waited until the next day before arresting Chan and four other Long Zi gang members. Chan never mentioned my name when he was interrogated - I guess he was afraid that I'd kill him too if my involvement became known, not knowing that I was the one who set him up.

The day after I got my $200,000 I gave Hot Shit $25,000 and wired $48,000 to Jillian's account. I wasn't sure what to do about getting my SUV back, but that could wait for a week or two since I didn't need it, and I didn't want to fly back to Nebraska. I was thinking of getting someone else to collect it for me.

*****************

A week and one day after I had left Jillian, while looking out my barn-office window, I saw my SUV pull up. "What the fuck?" I thought. "Did Hot Shit arrange that and not tell me?" Then I saw those long sculptured legs unfold out of the driver's side, and those big tits barely restrained by a halter top, and that beautiful face and long black hair, though the black piercing eyes were covered by sunglasses. "Holy shit, it's Jillian," stormed through my pea brain while I tented my pants.

I ran outside, we both laughed as I lifted her up and spun her around. After planting a few kisses on her I stuttered out "So...uh, well...shit, you didn't escape, did you?"

"No, shit for brains," she chuckled. I got out after five days for good behavior - can you believe it, me, well-behaved!"

"How did you get into the SUV?"

"I called your cousin Bertram. He pretended like he was you and authorized a dealer to give me a duplicate key - I guess that I may have flashed the guy a little boob too to grease the wheels," she chortled. The reason that I came here rather than stealing the SUV is because to get my record expunged I need to have a place of employment and a permanent address. Got any suggestions?"

*****************

For the last year Jillian has worked for me - actually much of the time I'm really working for her. She really has a knack for business, and has hired a couple of other bounty hunters to work with me and handles all of the money - including putting me on an allowance - so that I'm actually getting rich. My business is now constant, not feast or famine. Bertram swoons anytime he sees her and does everything she asks with much more efficiency than he ever did for me.

The only thing that Jillian hasn't been good at handling is her birth control - or maybe she did know exactly what she was doing with that too - because she's now six months pregnant. She didn't want the kid to be a bastard so we got married two months ago, with her solemn pledge that our "until death do us part" would be for much longer than with her first husband.