Fulfilling a Dream

Story Info
A kidnapping fantasy is fulfilled.
2.5k words
4.04
33.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a very long six weeks while I waited very impatiently for surgical incisions to heal, muscles to be re-toned, and bruises to fade. She had kept herself busy, of course, exploring the environs of Maracaibo and consulting with the surgeon who had performed her procedures on the best methods for a full recovery. When I saw Ember jogging down the dock towards the sailboat, I knew my patience would soon be rewarded...

I picked up my phone and sent a group text that read simply "initiate." I knew that out of sight, four of my best friends would be gearing and prepping rapidly, years of training in far more dangerous tasks and places now being put to use simply to fulfill a fantasy. Some things were worth doing right, however.

Ember stepped onto the boat with a wide grin, and I enjoyed the sight of her. At 5'8" she was a bit taller than most women, and her long golden hair was bound up in a ponytail. She had a lithe grace to her, and I enjoyed watching her move. She was dressed simply this morning, yoga pants and a loose shirt; they allowed her to survive the wet heat common even in the southern equivalent of fall.

"I take it Dr. Reyes has finally approved high impact activities again?"

"He did! He said everything had healed very nicely, and that I was "released from his care to do whatever I might wish..."

I smiled at her, enjoying her pleasure in her body. "Perhaps you could grab some celebratory wine from the corner mercado you found, since you usually know more about them than I do?"

She laughed. "I suppose I can at that. What are you planning on cooking?"

"I was thinking seafood of some type, so I'm sure you'll be able to find something appropriate."

She rolled her eyes at me. "Uh huh...I'm guessing you want me to go now?"

"It's still early, so yeah, before it gets too hot. Just make sure you take your phone."

With a put upon sigh that I could tell she didn't really mean, she grabbed her phone from the countertop and tucked it into her pants. I could tell she wanted to jog back down the pier, enjoying her release from physical restrictions at last, but she held herself to a walk.

I quickly grabbed the two bags I'd had packed almost since docking from the smugglers hold, and after checking to make sure that she was already off of the pier, quickly headed back to land myself. A nod and a passed wad of currency to the owner of the marina cleared my dock bill, and ensured there would be no complications once the plan went into motion.

A black van was waiting for me at the entrance to the marina, the side door already open. Four men in conservative clothing were waiting inside, looking at me expectantly. A quick nod confirmed that yes, we were a go, and feral grins broke out as I hopped inside and slid the door closed. One of the boys handed me a ski mask, and we quickly donned our disguises.

The van sped into motion, and we were shortly at the spot the team had picked out several weeks before. Professional reconnaissance had shown it to have excellent sight lines for the approach of the target, the local Policia Nacional had been amenable to a small bribe, and several routes were available for exfiltration. I'd carefully briefed the two shop owners that might have line of sight on the operation just in case, but it never hurt to be as prepared as possible.

Our wait was short, and as I saw her come around the corner from the mercado she liked to frequent, I sent her the text message we had jokingly discussed almost a year prior.

"Kidnapping." I saw her pull her phone out, then look up in sudden alarm.

The van roared into motion, and the door was sliding open even as the acceleration built up. "Standby!" I heard, and then the van was abruptly slowing.

We all rode the motion easily, jumping from the still rolling van in a practiced formation. With no hesitation, we each grabbed an arm or leg and lifted her up, running with her back to the barely stopped van.

I had grabbed her right arm, on the theory that it would be the one she would try to free the hardest if she decided to fight. Even with the text warning, she still couldn't resist biting me and tugging fiercely on my grip. I grimaced slightly, but had more important things to worry about.

Transitioning into a vehicle with a subdued subject can be very tricky; one screw up can cost you your prize. Fortunately, experience and training were on our side, and despite her token struggles, our captive wasn't trying all that hard to break free. We quickly laid her on her stomach, each with a knee on her back or thighs to pin her, and with a quick glance, the number 2 man on each team handed his limb over to the lead, grabbed the already prepared padded cuffs, and quickly snapped them home.

It was done quickly enough that I'm not really sure she realized a potential window of opportunity had been open; either way, she was now somewhat secured. I slid a blindfold over her eyes, and loosely applied a cloth gag.

Per the plan, my partner leaned over to her ear. "Don't move, don't shout, and don't struggle. This is happening, whether you like it or not, and how hard or easy it's going to go is ultimately up to you."

"Let's go, the buyer isn't going to wait very long," He called to the front of the van. I saw her stiffen in surprise, and grinned at the sudden discomfort that was evident. I could almost see the thoughts racing through her mind. It was all a set up for a fantasy...right?

The early morning hour was in our favor for traffic, and the trip to the airport only took a few minutes. We pulled into the private hanger and closed the bay door behind us, leaving the area in a dim twilight.

Two of my friends grabbed her by her arms and carried her out of the van, trusting the bindings around her feet to keep her from running. I walked up to them loudly, watching her tense up more and more as the sensory deprivation from the blindfold inhibited her ability to tell what was going on.

With a deliberately lowered and roughened voice, I asked, "Is this the new merchandise?"

One of my other friends promptly popped her smartly on the ass. "It sure is. Prime meat, fresh from the surgeon's hands. He tells me he did some great work on her, so she should fetch a pretty nice price from the Cartels."

I could see a dawning sense of horror chasing its way across her face, and decided that was a good thing. The more she bought into it, the more likely she was to enjoy herself.

"I think you might be right. I'll give you twenty grand US."

"Done."

"Excellent. Secure her in the bird, and I'll get you your money."

The two quickly loaded her into the aircraft, securing her so that she was on her knees with her hands in front of her, the cuffs linked into a convenient attachment point. After that, the boys all left, and we were alone once more.

I saw her starting to tense once again when she heard me climb into the little plane, breath coming just a little faster, and I couldn't help grinning in anticipation. This was going to be fun...

I walked towards her slowly, heightening her fear and anticipation. She jumped slightly when I ran my hand slowly down her back. "Hold still, little girl," I growled. She stopped moving at once. I couldn't tell if she knew it was me or not, and at that moment, I didn't care. I hooked my fingers in her yoga pants and yanked them roughly to her knees. She had on a pair of her cute panties, and I enjoyed the sight for a moment before pulling those down as well. I ran my hand back up her thigh before cupping my fingers on her bare buttocks...her skin was so soft and smooth. With no warning I smacked her hard on her right cheek, drawing a startled yelp and leaving a rapidly reddening area behind.

"Keep holding still or I'll make this worse," I warned her. I started spanking her slowly, pausing to rub the just hit areas between blows, watching the pink and red areas blossom nicely across her pale skin. I let her skin get moderately warm, and then teasingly ran one of my fingers down between her cheeks...

She jumped again when I slid my finger along her lower lips.

"You were told to hold still," I said, putting steel in my voice. I quickly spanked her hard, three or four times, and heard her crying out into her loosely tied gag. "This time, do as you're told, little girl."

Dissatisfied with my view, I reached forward and slowly slid her t-shirt up her body and over her head, letting it hanging on her forearms since the cuffs were still in place. I took a moment to enjoy the view: she had on a nice bra that emphasized her new breasts magnificently, and I agreed that the surgeon had done excellent work. I unhooked her bra and slid it forward as well, then took the time to gently cup and knead her breasts, twisting her nipples a bit in my grip.

She moaned slightly at the contact, whether in fear or arousal I wasn't sure. I leaned forward and bit her neck slightly as I continued to tweak her nipples, enjoying the heightened sensitivity that Dr. Reyes had mentioned would likely occur.

I resumed lightly tracing her pussy lips, teasing her mercilessly. With no warning, I pinched hard on her left nipple, making her cry out again, though this time she managed to stay still. I ran my fingers back up her crease, taking the time to gently tease her ass in passing before I started slowly spanking her again.

This time, in addition to rubbing the red spots with my right hand, I was softly tweaking and teasing her nipples at the same time. On every third or fourth blow, I'd pinch her nipple hard instead of spanking her. I could tell she was rapidly getting more and more aroused. Then again, so was I...

I maneuvered myself behind her, pulling her ass tightly against me as I did, letting her feel how excited she was making me. I slowly traced my tongue up her neck to her ear, and when she pushed her hips back against me ever so slightly, I knew that no matter how much fear she was feeling she was still enjoying herself. I gently undid the gag, and left her panting for a moment.

The snap of the blade opening made her jump a little, and I traced the back of my folding knife up the smooth skin of her right side. In her heightened state, I didn't think she'd noticed that I hadn't used the sharp side.

"I'm going to take you now, little girl, and you're going to give me the fuck of my life or I'm going to cut you. It'd be a shame to waste the good doctor's work, don't you think?"

"Yes, sir" she replied...it was music to my ears.

I almost couldn't get my pants down fast enough, especially with her pushing back against me in eagerness. I lined myself up with her opening, and had barely touched the tip to her when she slammed herself back onto me, engulfing me in her tight, wet heat.

I groaned in delight, and let her enjoy herself for a moment, pumping back and forth on me, before reaching down and grabbing her hips. I roughly pushed her forward, pinning her to the wall before I started slamming into her again and again. I knew my thrusts were rubbing against the raw skin on her ass, and that just made me slam into her all the harder. With my right hand, I reached around and started pulling on her nipples, while with my left I started playing with her clit while I took her, enjoying her enhanced body. I loved the little noises she was making, small cries and yelps, exciting me more and more.

I put in one last burst of energy, pumping into her tight pussy as hard and fast as I possibly could. I felt her tensing underneath me, her own orgasm nearing, and then we were both crying out, shaking and shuddering as we came together. I held her tightly to me as I spent myself inside her, feeling her residual aftershocks coursing through her muscles.

I sat up and slowly withdrew from her, before moving my hips around in front of her face. "Clean your juices off of me, little girl," I ordered her. She went at it enthusiastically, licking and swirling her tongue around me, clearly intent on doing as she was told.

I laughed. "If you're that happy to lick pussy juice, then I'll definitely have to share you with some of the girls on the island," I told her, as if I didn't already know that she loved playing with other women.

When she was done, I gently rubbed lotion into her bright red ass, watching her sigh as the cool soothing gel eased some of the discomfort from our activities. She squirmed slightly at the contact when I came across one or two of the areas where I might have been a little too enthusiastic and I reminded myself that I needed to watch my control when I was around her. She was just so damned exciting...

I applied the lotion to her breasts and nipples as well, and could see that she was starting to get worked up again from the gentle teasing of my fingertips. I firmly pinched one of her nipples in warning, enjoying her sudden sharp intake of breath.

"You'll have to be patient, little girl."

I reached into one of the bags I'd brought with me from the boat and pulled out a black choker. I slid her blindfold off, and could see the relief flood her eyes as she saw that it was indeed me that had kidnapped her.

"We're leaving in a few minutes to fly to an island. While you are on that island, you will wear this choker; for the rest of this week you are completely mine, and will do what you're told, agreed?"

"Yes, sir" she replied softly.

I smiled. "See that you behave then, little girl."

I attached the collar firmly around her throat, settled myself into the pilot's chair, and quickly spun up the engines. We had places to be, and I had many more plans for her, oh yes...