Fulfilling a Fantasy

Story Info
Bored housewife summons some courage.
2.3k words
4.29
43.1k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krs3773
krs3773
46 Followers

She thought she was ready. At least physically...mentally she wasn't so sure about. Her husband was away on business for a few days and the boys were camping with a group of friends all week long. This was the first time she found herself alone for any length of time since devising her plan, and she wasn't going to let this time go to waste.

She had always had fantasies, desires, and needs that her husband didn't know about. She was afraid that if she told him these fantasies he would pick up steaks and run for the hills. Divorce her and move on to someone a little less crazy. But how is someone like her to tell her husband of 20 years, her deepest, darkest fantasies if she hasn't had the courage to do it by now? These fantasies have been with her since she was a little girl. These fantasies, that she tries to ignore, come to her in her dreams as she lies in bed beside her unknowing husband. No matter how many times she masturbates to the dirty videos on her computer the dreams still come back after a couple of weeks. It is as if her subconscious mind needs to purge itself. Needs to tell her what she wants, what she needs.

How does someone tell their partner of 20 years that they desire to be dominated? That they desire to give up all control to someone else? That they desire to be tied up and forced to orgasm through the pain, with the pain, and because of the pain?

She had come up with a plan to fulfill her fantasy over the last couple of months. After stumbling upon a website where webcam girls were getting tipped by their viewers. Those tips activate a vibrator, a fucking machine, and in a few cases and electrical pulse. The size of the tip determines the length and the intensity. This idea aroused her. The possibilities seemed endless. Here was a chance for her to live her fantasy, all the while keeping it hidden from her husband and all the while maintaining the conservative suburban mom image. Just the thought of being able to give up control, especially remotely, aroused her. That night, lying beside her sleeping husband, her fingers worked frantically bringing her to the most intense orgasm she had had in a long, long time.

After she had come down from the euphoria of her orgasm she began doing the research to find out what she would need. A leather mask was the first thing she purchased. If she was going to do this, put herself on the internet like this, there was no way she was going to do it without a mask. God forbid someone happened to recognize her.

Piece by piece she bought what she needed from the internet. Her husband would never notice the charges to the bank account because he never looked at the bank account. He made the money and he trusted her to manage the money. Besides there was plenty of money. He did very, very well at his sales job.

Being home by herself during the day gave her the opportunity to accept the packages without anybody finding out. As each package arrived she opened it up with the enthusiasm as a child on Christmas morning. She was careful to hide her new toys in a box in the basement in the closet under the stairs. All the way in the back hidden by other boxes that had not been moved in years.

Collecting all the toys and tools she needed was only half of the preparation. Now she needed to create a program so that the toys would interact with the website and do what she wanted. That task was a lot simpler than she had expected. Because she wanted to get pleasure as well as pain out of this adventure she had to set up two sets of parameters. Any tip of 1 to 20 tokens would activate the vibrator for 3 seconds. Any tip of 21 tokens to 40 tokens would activate the electrodes in the dildo for 3 seconds. A tip of 41 tokens to 60 tokens would activate the vibrator for 10 seconds. 61 - 80 tokens would activate the electrodes for 10 seconds. 81 to 100 tokens would activate the vibrator for 30 seconds. And any tip 101 tokens or more would activate the electrodes for a full 30 seconds.

Okay, the time had finally come. The small flat curved vibrator was in place over her clit. The dildo with the electrodes was inside of her. Both of them were held in place with a pair of clear latex panties. She used these because she knew people like to see what was underneath and she wanted to make sure the viewers didn't think she was faking it. She had watched plenty of people who seemed to be faking it. The leather Hood was in place with her long blonde ponytail hanging out of the back.

She had the program running on the computer in her husband's study. The computer showed an empty utility room in the basement via a wireless camera. She double checked to make sure she had all the correct hashtags in the description of her room and hit the broadcast button. She was now broadcasting and empty room on the internet.

She made her way to the basement pausing outside the door of the storage room thinking to herself that soon, very soon, there was no turning back. As soon as she walked in the room and close the door behind her the world would be able to see her. Her small apple size breasts with their dark brown nipples would be on display. One of the most personal and intimate things a person can do is orgasm and she was about, at least she hoped, to have one with other people watching. At the hands of total strangers. That thought was enough to throw her over the edge. She walked into the room, closed the door behind her, and stepped into view of the camera.

Her release method was simple. One of the things she purchased on the internet was a time safe. Once activated it would stay locked from as little as one minute to as long as 7 days. It also had a random mode that she could program with a minimum amount of time and a maximum amount of time and the safe would open sometime between the two time frames. It was especially useful for self-bondage scenarios like the one she was getting ready to perform. It would leave the person constantly wondering when they would be released from their bonds. Just as if someone else was in control. But 7 days? Who would want to be tied up for 7 days she thought to herself.

A few days ago she installed the safe in between the rafters above her head. Making sure one end of the string was tied to the key and the other end secured inside the safe, she set the time limit to 1 hour and closed the safe. After 1 hour the safe door would open and the key would drop within her reach. The key was to a set of handcuffs that were dangling from a chain which had been secured to the ceiling. She had made the chain long enough to where she could stand on her knees if she got tired but her hands would be held tightly above her head. Before she could change her mind she placed her hands into the handcuffs and tightened them down. The click, click, click of the handcuffs as they tightened around her wrists excited her more and more. Here she was, finally fulfilling a fantasy. She was now helpless, and for the next hour she was not in control. For the next hour her pain and her pleasure was up to total strangers. It didn't matter what she wanted, it was what they wanted to do to her. And that was what turned her on the most.

As these thoughts entered her mind she wished she had one hand free. With that freehand she would reach down and pleasure herself to an orgasm. It wouldn't take much. One or two light rubs with her fingers would send her over the edge. She was so close to an orgasm right now she believed that if someone were to just breathe on her clit she would collapse into an orgasm. Dear god is this what she had been missing all these years?

After a couple of minutes should began to wonder if she had done everything right. Was she broadcasting? Maybe there were some people watching, just not tipping because she did not feel any shocks or vibrations. After a couple more minutes she was sure of two things. One, next time she was going to have a clock within sight so she could keep track of the time. And two, she was sure that she had done something... a sharp white pain erupted from the middle of her body causing her to bend over and pull her legs together involuntarily. A scream of pain and surprise escaped her lips as the 3-second shock went through her body like a wave.

God damn that hurt. What the hell was that? She was beginning to think that she should have tested the intensity of the electricity before starting her scenario when it erupted again. She screamed and moaned as her legs opened and closed on their own because of the electricity. This time the shock lasted for 10 seconds and by the time it was over sweat had begun to break out all over her body. She had made a mistake, she had made a huge mistake, by not testing the intensity beforehand. How is she ever going to withstand a 30-second shock? Just as she was catching her breath it started again. She prayed that it was only a 3-second shock but three seconds came and went and then 10 seconds came and went. But the electricity kept going. It was a 30 second shock. As it went on and on she grabbed a hold of the chain with her hands and pulled her legs up off the ground trying to get away from the pain as if the ground was what was causing it. Her body Shook and convulsed as the electricity coursed through it. By the time it was over she had collapsed on her knees with her hands dangling above her head. Tears were rolling down her face and she was beginning to wonder how she could get out of this. There had to be a safety switch on the safe. She looked but couldn't see anything. Maybe she should have read the directions. But, as she thought about it, she couldn't reach the damn safe anyways. Besides, if she was able to open the safe at her will, that would defeat the purpose of the scenario.

Her lust had left her. Now she was just scared and wondering what in the world she done to herself. And then the vibrator came to life reminding her what this was all about. It was bliss, total bliss and then it ended after only three seconds. "Please don't stop. Please give me more she said to the camera begging the viewers to give her more pleasure. But it wasn't the vibrations that came next, it was another shock but thankfully it was only a three-second burst and it was quickly followed by a 3 second vibration. Whoever was pushing the buttons was alternating between shocking her and pleasuring her. She felt herself getting closer and closer to the edge climbing the hill a little each time. Then the shocks would push her back down a few steps. The vibrations and electricity overlapped and neither stopped. The pain mixed with the pleasure quickly pushed her over the edge. They didn't just push her over the edge, they shoved her, slammed her over it. She sat there on her knees with her hands tied tightly above her head, bucking her hips, humping the air. "OH GOD. OH GOD." She said as the orgasm peaked, fell off, and peaked again. She screamed into the empty room as it kept going and going seeming never to have an end. The electricity seems to be intensifying they orgasm. Prolonging it. Making it the most powerful orgasm she had ever had.

Finally it began to edge off. The vibrations and the electricity had stopped but her body continued to convulse and shake, causing her small breasts to jiggle each time. A layer of sweat covered her body giving it an oiled, shined look.

Never in her life did she know there could be so much pleasure. But she was spent now worn out. She opened her eyes praying that the key would be hanging in front of her but knowing good and well that it had not been an hour yet. All she wanted to do was stretch out, lie down and relax after an orgasm like that. Maybe even smoke a cigarette. But the vibrations started again. "No, please no." She said to the camera. "I need a few minutes." All of the pleasure had been drawn out of her and now the vibrations were painful on her sensitive clit. But she didn't have to worry about it for long because the electricity started again taking her mind off of her sensitive clit.

She moaned into the empty room as the assault on her body continued. And then an amazing thing happened. The pain morphed into something else. It morphed into pleasure. She soon found herself climbing the hill again. This was a much slower trip. "Oh god yes. Please keep it going." She told her viewers. The pleasure was enormous and was building towards another orgasm. She closed her eyes and accepted what the viewers were giving her.

krs3773
krs3773
46 Followers