Fulfilling a Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon, I wanna feel the cum between my toes!"

I rapidly stroked my pulsing cock with one hand, and held her feet with the other. I felt my orgasm rise, and seeing this as my last chance, pushed for some delicious dirty talk. "Talk to me, Emma, tell me how much you want it."

"Oh, I want it."

"You fucking want it?"

"Yes!" she cried. "Oh, yes, I want you to cum on my fucking feet! Fuck, baby, that's it. Shoot that cum from your beautiful dick. Do it. Come on, do it!" I looked at Emma, her hair sprawled on the bed, legs in the air, mouth hanging open, hovering her feet near my dick, and then I lost it.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" I yelled as a torrent of creamy jizz shot from the tip of my dick and splashed against her incredible feet. Some strands landed between her lovely toes, while others hit her soles and began drip down to her heels. "Yesss..."

"Holy shit. Holy fucking shit," she moaned.

"Yes..." I said one last time, before I slowly stumbled backwards, utterly exhausted.

I may have been done, but it turns out Emma wasn't — she brought her feet close to her face and stared at them in delight. "Oh, these look good enough to eat," she breathed.

She took hold of her left foot and began to suck it lovingly, stuffing the sticky toes into her salivating mouth. I watched on in sheer disbelief as Emma kissed, licked and sucked her own cum-drenched feet, clearly having a ball. She switched to the right foot but kept her left hanging in the air, so I crept a little closer. Though I was extremely worn out from everything we'd done, I thought it was only fair to get her to orgasm one final time.

As she sucked the hot cream from her right foot, I crawled onto the bed and put two fingers in my mouth. I held onto her left leg and slowly rubbed her slick pussy with those two fingers, causing Em to moan.

"I can certainly see what kept you fixated on these for so long," she grinned. "I'm having a lot of fun."

"Emma," I groaned. "You look so fucking hot."

"Mmmm... keep rubbing that pussy and things'll get even hotter."

I picked up the pace with my fingers, watching her slurp on her delicious little toes and wriggle around as I fingered her cunt.

Emma took her tongue away from her foot and closed her eyes. "Oh, shit, yes!" Then she looked right at me as I finger-fucked her. "That's it, that's it... you like watching me — fuck! — lick my own feet?"

"God yes," I replied.

"Please, don't stop. Yes! Fuck me, that's it!"

She screamed, obviously indicating her orgasm finally hitting her, and so I leaned down and put my mouth to her vagina. As her hips gyrated cum started to trickle out of her pussy, so I gulped up her sweet cream. Emma swore a few more times, then I rolled onto my back beside her and she slowly rested her legs on top of mine.

"Incredible," I panted. "That was incredible."

"I will never look at my feet the same way again," Emma admitted. "I never knew a man could use my feet or my ass to feel that good. That was some of the best sex of my life, if not the very best."

"Emma, it's your body. I was just poking around and adding my tongue. And, y'know, my cock."

"Don't sell yourself so short, man," she said, eyes closed, feeling content. "Your, y'know, cock, was amazing. And that tongue! My God."

I chuckled. "I mean, we could lie here and compliment each other forever, but..." I gently put my hand on her left leg and moved it upwards, "how about we go again?"

12