Fulfilling Father's Last Wishes

Story Info
Dad pleads with Son to make Mom pregnant. Son obeys.
9.3k words
4.47
121.6k
174
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom, Dad & I lived happily in our Farmhouse. Dad was an artist, his art was pretty good, in fact all his life he did nothing else and we still lived a very good life. Mom was quite young when they fell for each other, she soon got pregnant with me and my traditional grandma got them married soon after.

Things went south after we discovered he had some problems with his testicles. He fell sick and hardly moved out for a year.

----

It was a Monday evening; I came home early from college than usual. Mom and Dad were sitting in the living room facing each other, they appeared to be arguing over something, I had never seen them argue, they continued in low pitch when they noticed me closing the gate behind me, by the time I entered the living-room they were silent.

There was gravity in the room, I tried to cheer them up with smiles, they hardly responded, they still wore long faces, "What was that about?" I asked.

Mom looked grave, she went to her room and locked it behind her, it felt strange, "What was it about Dad? Is everything okay?"

"Come here Johnny, I want to talk to you about something", Dad gestured asking me to pull a chair and sit close. He seemed to have something he wanted to unload off his chest.

"Why is mom acting like that? is she alright?" I was worried.

"Johnny dear! I might have 6 months to one year to live at max.."

I cut him short. "Please don't say that Dad, you know, cancer patients can live 10-20 years easily with proper treatment"

"No Johnny! not me, It's already developed beyond control."

"But Dad.."

"Listen Johnny, " He cut me short, he went silent for a second and then said "Your mom's still young, now that I'm going to be out of the picture soon, I want you to take care of her."

"I will take care of her Dad, you don't have to worry about that a bit. I've grown up, you don't have to worry about me either."

"After you finish your college, I want you to find a job and live wherever you want, I don't want mom to be a burden on you." I wanted to tell him that it's not so, before I could resist he continued "I know you won't mind, but we should be prepared for life ahead. I want you both to be happy even after I'm gone."

Tears flowed down my cheeks, It was painful to hear him talking as if they were his last words.

"I don't want Mom to be alone when you go away on your job."

"But I won't leave her, I will take her wherever I go."

"No Johnny! I don't want that, you should live your life without feeling any pressure on you."

"But she can't live alone."

"You're right in a way, she can live alone but she shouldn't be living all alone." He paused "Mom & I have decided to have a baby, with a baby around she won't have time to miss me when I'm gone. I'm worried for her." His eyes were moist as he spoke "She might take years to get over me, she will be old by then and might not have a chance to have a baby again. I think this is the right time."

"Yes, perhaps it is. Anyway I'll be around to help her with the baby."

"Yes, I'm hoping for that, you still have more than 3 years left in college, you will help her with the baby, early years are very difficult you know. That's why I think this is the best time since you're gonna be around to help her out." I nodded.

"But the Prostate cancer has left me sexually dysfunctional. It has been an year almost.."

An year?, what is he referring to? does he mean he has been sexually dysfunctional? there was silence in the room until he broke it with something unexpected.

"I want you to have sex with mom."

Oh, that was unimaginable, I resisted right away. "No! Dad, there are ways, we can try artificial insemination. You know, putting your seeds.."

"Yes I know that, but I want it to be your child Johnny." Dad was persistent.

"But why? even if it has to be mine, we can still try artificial insemination." Sex with mom was never thought of. I had started masturbating just an year ago, Yes I know I'm a late bloomer. I was always busy with games and study. I always thought I still had time to look for girls & relationships.

"I want it to be yours because I want you to be responsible for it. I want you to have sex with her because I want you to be responsible for her as well."

"But I'll always be responsible for my mother and my sibling?"

"No Johnny, it's not the same. Also I want you to get her pregnant while I'm still alive, so that everyone thinks that it's mine. Besides, Mom hasn't had sex for an year now, she doesn't even touch herself."

I didn't want him to tell me all that, but I knew him very well to know he was concerned about her well being in every possible way.

Dad continued "You anyway need lessons in sexuality and I can't see Mom missing out on sex while she is still so young, in a way I' responsible for her misery, I don't want to feel bad about it any longer."

I resisted everything he said, but inside, I couldn't talk back to a loving man, my Father who only wished for others even while he was dying.

"You can have sex even after the child, if you both wish so, I don't mind. In fact I want you to have sex with her as long as you are here, then you can leave Mom alone, find a suitable woman and live your life. that's the best thing for all of us I think.

"Dad, you should talk with her." I was sure Mom wouldn't agree, so I thought of passing the decision to her.

"I have been talking to her for weeks now," Dad smiled and said "She finally agreed today, I know she has agreed for my sake, but I know it will do good for you both when I'm gone."

I was without anymore defense when I heard that Mom had agreed, I couldn't believe my ears.

Dad continued "Take your time to think about it. But please consider everything I said." I felt relieved that I was free to walk away for now, I already knew my answer, it was a NO. 'He might not be thinking on the same lines in a month or so, Good thing there is time.' I thought.

"You have time till tonight, please see that for yourself that there is sense in what I have just said." his last words put me in turmoil, I was asked to do the unthinkable, and there was no time to think about it either.

I started walking out, "Don't be late, we will be waiting for you to join us for dinner." Dad shouted behind my back.

It was already getting dark, I wandered around on the farm and finally settled under a tree.

Too many Hows and Buts erupted : 'Dad's thinking up too many things, he is really ill, but how could mom agree to this? Did she agree to have sex with her own son? I might even be expected to have sex when I go back, But I haven't had any sex so far, how could they ask me this? But Dad's dying, it felt like his words made sense. Should I agree to it if it's a onetime thing? May be I should not just think about myself. It must have been hard for Dad to tell me this and for Mom to agree with him.'

At around 9 in the night I started walking back home, I was still not sure of what to do, my heart was beating faster and faster as I neared home. I admit I was little aroused that Mom had agreed to have sex with me and that I might get to have sex tonight, but it only added to my confusion.

It was exciting to expect sex, but with Mom? it was a horrible feeling. No wonder Oedipus gorged his eyes out.

Dad was sitting on the porch waiting for me, I heard Mom cleaning things up in the kitchen.

"Good, Good come in." Dad took me inside with his arms on my shoulder. "Rachel darling, would you please set plates for us all on the table? We will have dinner together."

I could see that mom was all fidgety, she was nervous around the table and took her a long time to finally arrange things properly. It was the most silent dinner I'd ever been in. I glanced once in a while at Mom, but Mom not even for once looked at me, in fact not even at Dad.

Dad was light, or was he only trying to make it easy for us? Dad smiled when our eyes met. Finally I was relieved of the torturous silence when Mom finished and walked to her room, slammed the door with a thud. It was obvious that she was as nervous as me if not more.

Dad broke the silence "You know, in some tribes, when the sons hit puberty their mothers have sex with them, to teach them. Did you know that?"

"No, I didn't, we are not tribal people either."

"Anyway, You'll do this for me won't you? This probably will be the last thing I'll ask of you." Dad was looking right in my eyes, I couldn't say anything, I nodded.

I went to my room as soon as I finished my dinner and Dad went to talk to Mom. After a while I heard Dad call me "Johnny come out, come here."

I came out, the first thing I saw was mom standing in front of her room wearing a grey blue nightgown, it was long and dropped to her ankles. She looked me in the eyes, there were no words spoken, a shiver went up my spine. 'She must be naked under it' I thought.

----

"Take his hand Rachel, please take him inside." Dad looked at mom with pleading eyes. Mom lowered her eyes and walked inside. Dad looked at me and gestured to follow her.

I walked into Mom's room, it was dark except for the light falling on her from the living room through the open door, it felt so inappropriate to close the door. She was standing next to the bed waiting for me, she saw me entering the room, she slid her gown down. She was naked under the gown as I had thought, she shyly try to cover her crotch with her right hand.

I had never seen a woman naked before, mom was very beautiful. Her brown hair were shoulder length, her breasts were rounded, big but firm and sat high on her chest. Her waist was trim, forming a beautiful curve where it met her generous rounded buttocks. Her legs meaty and very well shaped. I walked towards her in small steps, with each step my heart beating faster.

She laid down on her bed, staring into the ceiling, with a hand still covering her crotch, her breasts pushed to the center with her arms squeezing them, accentuating the shape & size of those melons. I walked up to the bed and stood there for an uncomfortable while, pulling myself together I finally sat on the bed close to her legs. None of us made a move for a couple of minutes. It was so silent that we could even hear each other breathing.

Dad switched off the living room light and all of a sudden it was all dark in the room. We heard Dad walk away, and a few seconds later the sound of my room door slamming, Dad was sleeping in my bed tonight, while I on his.

Mom moved her hand in the dark searching for mine, she finally found mine. Mom put my hand on her tummy, her tummy twitched as our skins touched. Her tummy moved up and down in sync with her heavy breathing.

Mom moved my hand slowly upwards on her body, as she moved up I felt her ribs on the way, the softness of her skin was very sensual, as soon as my hand touched her breast she stopped. The ball was in my court, If I ever dared proceed further I had to make a move now, a move from where there was no looking back.

I had to do the duty asked of me, at least for Dad. Gathering courage I pressed her breast, it felt unimaginably soft, it felt bigger in my hand than it had appeared to my eyes.

"Ummmmm" mom breathed deep, I gently pressed both of her tits again, "Umm" mom responded with muffled sounds. I kept kneading her tits in the dark, her carnal sounds excited the 'man' in me, the bulge in my pants was growing bigger by the minute.

Mom nervously caught hold of my hand playing with her breasts, she moved it downwards on her to her crotch. Mom's mound was soft and neat, had she shaved it for me?

I was shy and moved my hand from her mound to her thigh, caressing it across, each time moving slightly inside, I felt something soft and wet smeared on my fingers as my hand maneuvered her inner thighs. I moved my hand on her thighs inwards and upwards.

Mom's outer pussy lips were swollen, soft and dripping wet. 'Perhaps an year without sex does that to a woman'. I felt the freshly cut stubble of her pubic hair as my fingers caressed around her slit. Mom's body cringed, her breathing was audibly heavy.

I tried putting my finger inside her vagina. She caught hold of my hand, "No, no hand." she urged, she was shy, My cock was stiff already, It was hard and pained to keep it inside my pants. I pulled my pants down along with the underwear.

I moved between Mom's legs, Mom opened her legs & allowing me to move in. Holding my cock in my right hand, I searched for her opening with the left. I finally placed the tip of my cock in her pussy.

Mom, placing her hands on my butt, pulled me towards her, "Aaaah, Oh God." Mom cried as her vagina resisted the entry, her pussy was tight, it was of course unused for a long time, she was slightly in pain .

Mom laid back relaxing with her arms thrown back. Her armpits were hairy, I slowly pushed my cock inside Mom's pussy again, Mom's pussy engulfed the bulb of my cock with little resistance.

I pushed my cock inside her gradually, Mom let out a loud moan "Aaaaahhh". It was only half way through, Mom's pussy felt tight, my cock was getting squeezed inside her.

"Stop," With a hand to my chest she stopped me, "Pull out, do it again, " she urged..

I pulled my cock back and slowly pushed it in again. Mom took a deep breath and relaxed her grip on my cock. I slowly and gradually went all the way in, until my hairy crotch was pressed against her soft shaven crotch.

Mom's body twitched under me "Aaaahhhh.." she groaned. My cock was buried deep inside her to her cervix. Now that I was fully inside her I relaxed, I bent forward placing my chest on her breasts. She pulled me close with her arms around me. My face was so close to her ear that she could hear my every minute sensation.

Wet insides of her pussy smeared juices on the cock lubricating it as my cock slowly moved in and out of my Mother's vagina. I began pushing and pulling at a faster rate than before, my balls slapped her ass as I cocked her pussy, her breasts pressing against my chest with each stroke.

I could only manage a few more strokes before I felt the sensation of explosion in my balls.

My cock hardened, I felt it swelling up against her inner walls. "AAAaahh, ummmm." I had reached orgasm in exactly 9 and half strokes, It was a big first instalment of sperms . With each pulsing of my cock I filled mom's pussy with thousand sperms more. I kept pulsing inside her for few more seconds. I felt a warm sensation of fluids flowing out of mom's pussy, was she cumming? or was it my own sperms coming out? I didn't know. It was over in a few minutes but it served the purpose.

The reality slowly dawned on me, I felt very sorry for what I had done to my own mother, I was filled with guilt & mild headache. There was a sudden feeling of heaviness in my chest. Tears flowed out and fell on her chest.

Mom put her hand on my head, caressing my hair, assuring me. I stayed on her sobbing, I must have fallen asleep after some time.

----

When I woke up the next morning, mom was gone, there as still headache and some guilt, I put on my underwear and picked other clothes, peeked outside, made sure no one was around and walked out of the room. I was only half way through to my room when I heard Mom from the kitchen.

"Hi honey! you slept well?" She asked with the brightest smile on her face. 'Was she trying to cheer the last-seen-sobbing me up? or was she just happy to have had sex finally? how can she smile so bright like a slut without any guilt like me?' I thought, my guilty conscience had turned me bitter. I couldn't even smile back at her, with a frown on my face I walked away. I chastised myself once I settled in the room, 'I probably have hurt her, it's difficult for her as well.' I reasoned with myself.

I brushed, bathed, combed and got ready to college, all that time thinking about the events of last day over and over in my mind. Impending confrontation with mom in the kitchen made me nervous. I was partly hoping she would be gone. Even before I entered the dining it was obvious from the sounds that she was very much there. I had to be careful neither to hurt her, nor act all awkward because of what had happened between us last night.

I slowly walked up to the table, I was sure she noticed me. "Wha.. what do we have for breakfast Mom?" I asked. "Eggs Honey; scrambled eggs, boiled eggs. Just the way you like them. You want some omelettes with these?" she said with a nervous a smile.

"Great! Yeah, I'd like that." The breakfast was good, blew a kiss on Mom's cheek as usual by habit, and rushed out quickly.

I was very happy that Mom and I were not affected much by the last night, I had feared the worst. As I rode my bicycle to college I relived the sensations of last night. Being pressed against warmth of Mom's body lingered in my mind all day, And to my shame I was aroused by it.

----

I stayed late at the college practicing basketball, it was already nearing 8 when I went back home, Dad was sitting outside on the porch waiting for my arrival as he usually did whenever I was late.

"You were practicing again?" he asked with a grin.

"Yeah, lost track of time." I said as I stepped on the porch

"Go have a bath, get ready, you must be sweating all over."

"Get ready for what? I'm tired, will have both in the morning." I said as I walked past him into the house.

Dad followed me to my room, I noticed him when I turned around "What?" I asked puzzled.

"To get pregnant we need to do it more, it doesn't work out the first time you know, we need to make sure." said Dad.

"Okay." I undressed and walked into the shower. I was nervous again, I had to do it again, I was little embarrassed that I could not last longer last night, from locker room talks I knew a real man was one who lasted longer. Friends had said that if one masturbates before sex it is easier to last long, so I started masturbating under shower, I pictured Mom's naked body that I had seen just last night. I imagined I was feeling her contours, kissing on her chest, her neck while stroking my cock. I reached orgasm within minutes. I stood shaking under the shower as the waters flushed my sperms down the drain.

I came out of my room for the dinner, "Oh Good, you must be hungry." said Dad who was watching TV, Mom was in her room, I could hear her press keys on her keyboard.

"Rachel, honey, let's have dinner together." called Dad. Mom walked in wearing a short black satin nightie, a sleeveless one with a thin strap, the length just covered the curve of her buttocks. My jaw dropped at the first sight. I was surprised she would wear something seductive especially when Dad and I were sitting together.

"You look wonderful dear." Dad complimented. 'It must be his plan' I thought. Mom & I looked each other in the eye, she was oozing with confidence, there was no hint of shyness I felt in the morning.

'She is balsy' I thought, 'to wear something that hot in front of us both '. I glanced at her across the table, she smiled back, I lowered my gaze onto her breasts, they looked eager to pop out, 'Damn! they are quite handful' I thought. Mom gave out a shy giggle knowing where her son's eyes were wandering. Dad was a sport, he was cheerful throughout.

We went to our rooms after dinner, Dad called me back in a while as he did yesterday.

"Go on, don't be shy." was his message as I walked to Mom's, Dad walked towards my room as I walked towards his.

Mom was sitting on the chair, she smiled "Come on in sweety." She lifted her nightie above her waist showing off her pink panties, on the second thought she pushed it down and said "Switch off the lights will you." I did as commanded.

I walked close to her, she put her hands on my chest, found the hem of my T-shirt and pulled it over my head. "Now undo mine." she said holding her hands up.

I pulled her nightie up and over her head, threw it on the chair. I had grazed her armpits on the way, it felt soft and shaven, I hovered my hand under her arms to confirm, she pulled herself in surprise, I withdrew.