Fulfilling Grandpa's Ambitions

Story Info
A granddaughter makes an old man's wishes come true.
6.9k words
4.41
240.3k
208
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ferax
Ferax
311 Followers

"What's your biggest regret in life grandpa?"

My grandpa was 65 years old. He was balding, but still had gray hair on the sides of his head. His body was a little weather worn, but not overly wrinkled. He had a small old man gut, but he was still pretty trim. He stood six foot tall, and still walked with a sense of purpose in life. He had raised me since my parents died in a car crash when I was 14. That day was the only time I ever saw him cry. It wasn't that he was emotionless, far from it. He just seem to always find the bright side of things. He always smiling and laughing. That's what led me to ask this question. He sat in quiet contemplation a little while. I was getting impatient waiting for his answer, but just before I opened my mouth to hurry him up, he spoke.

"Well, I guess it would be that I only ever have one child." He said.

"That's your biggest regret? That you didn't have more children? Not that you didn't go to space, or travel around Europe? That you didn't have more children? That's silly grandpa!" I said.

"Ah, but it has the benefit of being true, where the others don't." He said. "Most people are okay not having children when they get older, but I always wanted them. From when I was a little kid I wanted to have lots and lots of children. I'm a simple man, I don't need to go to space. What I wanted was children. Something always came up though, there was always something in the way, and when it wasn't, whoever I was with never got pregnant. I had myself examined, I was perfectly fertile. I don't know why it never happened, I guess it was just fate. The one thing I wanted most, the universe denied to me. That's the way of life though. When your father was born it was one of the happiest days of my life. Then he had you, and that made me happy too. But then he didn't have any more, and died. That's why you gotta get married and have lots and lots of babies, so I can be happily surrounded by great grand children."

"Grandpa!" I said blushing a little.

"How about that Bob?" He said. "He seems like a nice young fellow." He said.

"He broke up with me over a month ago. He said he didn't want a long distance relationship." I said.

"Ah." He said. "Mores the pity."

My grandpa looked very sad for a moment, but then cheered himself up.

"I'm sure you'll find the right boy some day darling." He said.

We engaged in some idle conversation for a bit, and then I had to go back to class. I was attending a local state college. That was actually why Bob broke up with me. He was going to an out of state university, but I figured a degree was a degree. Sure there were people who cared about that sort of thing, but as long as I have the credentials for what I was doing, I'm sure I could find a good job. Even if I didn't get to the top as quickly as otherwise, the fact that I wasn't going to be over fifty thousand in debt would certainly made a big difference. Actually thanks to being able to stay with my grandpa while I went to school, I was likely to be graduating debt free. I was accomplishing my every dream.

I didn't think I would have any regrets when I got older. Yet, I wasn't half as happy as my grandpa usually was. I thought his regrets were going to be something silly, like he didn't sprout wings and fly. I thought he had achieved everything in life that he desired, why else be so happy? I wasn't anywhere near as happy as he was, and yet I could see it in his eyes when he talked about it how deeply he wanted children. His boyhood dream, and he only had me to show for it. It made me sad thinking about it. I had intended to have children when I had an established career. By then my grandpa might already be dead, as he was so old. He has done so much for me, I couldn't do that to him. I decided to bump up my schedule for children. I would have one within the next five years, so he could see that he had great grandchildren. I made it a firm resolution. I focused on my classes that day. Later that night I had a bad dream.

I was an astrochemist and had made a brand new formula for rocket fuel. NASA had taken my fuel design, and a rocket was sitting on the launchpad full with it, ready for the test to prove that it really was the best fuel for space exploration. Just before the engine lit though, the rocket fell down and broke open. I ran out there and put it back together, shoveling the fuel back in with my hands. Again just before they let the main engine, it rocked over and spilled out. I ran back and tried to put the fuel back in the rocket again, but an engineer came out and stopped me.

"Sorry, but we're out of rockets." he said. "You can try again in fifty years."

I was crushed. I woke up crying. My sadness didn't go away with the dream. It was my dream to be a rocket scientist. In my dream I had come so close, and then it fell apart. It didn't matter that it wasn't real, it still evoked all of the emotions. I cried myself back to sleep. The rest of my sleep was dreamless. I woke up sad from the night before, remembering my dreams pretty well.

I got ready for school. I stopped in front of the mirror to double check my appearance before I left the house. A guy might get away with looking like a mess, but a girl wouldn't. My long light brown hair was up in a single neat braid. My long nose and pointed chin give me a little bit of a gaunt figure, making me seem taller than the five foot six I really was. I stared at my long nose. I hated that appendage. I felt it made me look like a witch. My ex boyfriend Bob had said it made me look cute, but here I am while he is off in California, so what does he know? I was relatively fit, weighing 110 pounds according to my license. I wasn't much more than that really, although I didn't know my real weight anymore. Me and the scale were not on speaking terms since Christmas. My skin was lightly freckled, another thing my ex boyfriend liked and more proof of his questionable judgment. I took a good look at my eyes, puffy from crying all night. The color of my eyes actually changed pretty regularly. Its not that I did anything, they just naturally did that. Today they were a deep rich green.

'I don't look attractive at all.' I thought as I took in my nose, freckles, and puffy eyes. I pulled out my makeup case and started to rectify the problem. With my facial appearance fixed, I turned my attention to my body. I have a nice firm ass and perky 32 BB breasts. I liked my breasts, except for the fact that one nipple was a little larger than the other. I examined my flat stomach. I worked hard to keep it that way. I had enough meat on my bones to keep me from looking sick, maybe a slice of cake extra if you wanted to get punched, but all in all a very fit and attractive body. And it better be, with all the work I put into maintaining it.

'I'd definitely fuck me.' I thought.

Having make myself pretty, I went through my closet find something that matched. Dressed, I dashed out the door.

"Bye grandpa, I'm running late! Have a good day!" I yelled.

I made it to class in time. It was a boring class, and I found myself daydreaming. Normally that wouldn't be noteworthy, as I was able to ace this particular class without any effort whatsoever, but when I caught myself daydreaming, the topic was disturbing. I was daydreaming about being pregnant with the instructor's child. It happened in the next class, and the one after that.

I thought the last class I had for the day would have been safe, as it was with a female instructor and the subject I really enjoyed, but instead of the instructor, I imagined it being one of the older students nearby. I went home frustrated, having had a bad day at school. I went straight to my room. I didn't even say hi to my grandpa. I closed and locked the door. I threw myself face down on my bed. I laid there for a little bit, but then I started daydreaming about being pregnant again. I grabbed my pillow and shoved under my stomach pretending it was a baby bump. I quickly got uncomfortable and rolled over, shoving my pillow into my shirt. I started rubbing the outside of my shirt pretending that I was full with a baby. I felt myself start to get wet, and I reached my hand around my pillow filled shirt and into my pants. I started rubbing my clit in slow circles as I imagined what it would feel like to be full of somebody's baby. I rubbed my fake stomach pretending that I was pregnant as I massaged my sex.

"Its okay, mommy is here." I crooned to my fake belly, pretending the baby was kicking inside me. The thought of it was too much, and I came. I lay there shivering in post masturbatory bliss for a little bit, then I looked down and saw the pillow stuffed in my shirt.

"Thanks a lot grandpa." I mumbled under my breath as I grabbed the bottom of the pillow, preparing to whip it out of my shirt. Before I pulled it out though, I hesitated for a second. I gave it one last caress, then pulled it out slowly instead. My shirt was horribly stretched. I imagined it being my stomach and shivered, I'm not quite sure if it was in lust or horror. Maybe a mix of both. I cleaned myself up and changed into my pajamas. I went to the kitchen to grab myself something to eat, then came back and sat on the couch next to Grandpa and ate. He was watching a movie about a girl who got pregnant trying to hide her condition. I couldn't help it, I felt myself getting wet.

"Um, grandpa? Do you think we can watch something else?" I asked.

"Sure." He said and handed me the remote control.

I turned the TV to something that looked innocent enough at first, but it turned out to be about two pregnant women fighting over a man. I changed the channel, one of my favorite shows was on, but it was an early episode where the star was tv pregnant. I changed it a couple more times and wouldn't you know it, a pregnant character in every show. I was horny and it seemed like the world was trying to deliver a message.

"Fine." I mumbled under my breath, thinking that I would change the channel one more time. If I saw a pregnant belly, I would make it my immediate mission to get pregnant. I flipped the channel and saw a very pregnant woman acting as midwife to a pregnant woman giving birth. I put down the remote for a bit and watched the bloody show. I was still turned on from the thought of being pregnant, and now determined to get so. The show moved on to a room full of pregnant women talking. I turned to my grandpa. "There's nothing on, so I'm going to bed early." I told him. I was really on my way to go masturbate again. I handed the remote back to my grandpa, and saw he had a hard on.

'Of course' I thought. 'He's probably thinking about what it would be like to father all of those babies.'

I went to my room and started rubbing my moist pussy. It felt good, but not quite like earlier. I went and grabbed by poor stretched shirt and inserted my fake belly. Thinking about all those pregnant bellies full of my grandpa's babies must have done something to me, because it was no longer my professor's baby inside me to give my grandpa a great grand baby. It was my grandpa's own child. Thinking of my loving grandfather's baby growing under my belly button brought me higher than I have ever been. I had the best orgasm in my life, and fell asleep rubbing my big belly, pretending it was grandpa's.

I woke up pretty early. My pillow was missing. I reached down and caressed my grandpa's baby. Then I remembered that was the pillow. I removed it sheepishly. I remembered my decision to get pregnant, but I didn't think I could do it with my grandpa. It wasn't that I didn't want him. After last night's fantasy, if I had the opportunity I'd take it in a heartbeat. The problem was that I didn't think old people could have babies. I knew there was Viagra to get old men hard, but old people went through menopause and could no longer have babies. Besides, how do you get your grandpa fucking his granddaughter? And what was wrong with me to fantasize about that? I got dressed and went to class a raging mix of emotions and hormones. I wanted to study hard, and tried very hard to do so, but ended up doing everything but study. I calculated out the approximate fertile time for me for the next six months. I went through and rehearsed in my head scenarios of a one night stand where I encouraged the guy to impregnate me without having him know what I was doing. I had imaginary conversations with my friends both where I told the truth, and where I lied about what I'd done or was going to do. I was baby crazy, I knew it. I also knew the cure. Just a little injection, given vaginally as needed, and boy did I ever need. I was daydreaming about babies in between classes when I was interrupted by another student.

"Can you believe that?" He asked me. I had no clue what he was talking about.

"Believe what?" I asked.

"That!" He said, pointing at a TV near where I was sitting in the student center. I saw the news was on.

"Yep. A lot of crazy things happening in this world." I said.

"But 72? That's gross." He said.

"Maybe it's not his." Another student chimed in.

I looked up at the TV. An old man was talking in a hospital bed. It look like he interrupted a robbery. A pregnant woman was standing next to his bedside. I figured it was his daughter. I watched for a minute. The woman started expressing about how she was afraid her baby would never get to meet its father, and that she was grateful he was okay. I realized he was her husband. When questioned about the advanced age of her husband she expressed that she focuses on the time they have together, and not life expectancies. I was curious, then the third student spoke again.

"I heard guys can have children until the day they die." He said.

"Interesting." I said, my pussy getting wet at the thought of having my grandpa's baby.

I excused myself, put my books away and left. I went to go do some research in the library. The third student was right.

'To hell with it all!' I thought.

It was my grandpa's biggest regret. Seducing him should be very easy. I knew exactly how I was going to do it. My body was ripe in four days. I would get fertility medications overnighted to increase my odds. Then I would go out in something skimpy, tell him I'm ovulating and I want him to impregnate me. If he resisted, I'd overpower him and give him a Viagra, and take advantage of him. I was sure once he came in me once, he would get over any issues he had and get down to the serious business of making a baby. I started my plan. It was hard even going to class, let alone concentrating on it. Masturbation with my fake baby in the morning helped.

The day of my ovulation finally came. I took a test just to be sure. It was the weekend, and I knew exactly what time I was going to do it. I had seen an hour long documentary was going to come on about pregnancy. When the time came I put it on.

"Grandpa. I want to watch what is coming on after this. Can you call me when it comes on?" I asked him.

"Sure." He said

"Thanks Gramps." I said, going to my room to get ready.

I had taken the fertility pills last night, as they were supposed to be used.

I wasn't a virgin, Bob had talked me into giving him that long ago, but I was no woman of the world either. Me and Bob have done it pretty regularly, I even became skilled at blowjobs for him, but he was the only man I have ever laid with. At least up to that point. I was nervous, what if I wasn't any good? I consoled myself with the knowledge that it wasn't a good fuck my grandpa was looking for. I heard that a woman who has an orgasm had a greater chance of getting pregnant, so I started playing myself using fertility friendly lubrication. Knowing my grandpa was out there, getting hard watching women prance around pregnant, knowing my grandpa was about to help me join their ranks, it made the lube unnecessary. I came rather quickly. Having readied my womb, I put on a short tight little shift and waited, rubbing my clit and thinking about him to keep me well lubricated and open. Finally the show was almost over, and I walked out. I could see my grandpa's crotch area pushed out with a raging hard on. He was turned towards the TV but heard me enter the room.

"I think you have another 10 minutes before it starts." He said.

I walked softly over to him until I was standing right behind him.

"But I want it now grandpa." I said, my pussy practically dripping on the floor as I stood there.

He turned towards me. "But its not on yet." He said.

I reached down and grabbed his cock.

"What are you doing?" He asked me, shocked.

"I'm ovulating." I told him.

I felt his dick twitch a little in my hand with those words, so I added a few more.

"And I want your baby in me." I said to him as I held his penis and moved to the front of the chair.

"We can't." He said, "You're my granddaughter..."

"My fertile egg doesn't care whose body the sperm came out of." I said as I undid his pants.

"We are too closely related!" He said as his penis popped out into the open air.

"Our babies will have less than two-thirds of your genetic makeup." I said as I started climbing on top of him.

"That's only slightly more than a normal child." I added as I lowered my pussy on his cock.

"This is wrong!" He protested futilely as my pussy engulfed him.

"I don't care." I whispered to him as I slid myself all the way down on his shaft.

I felt his penis slide into me. It was a little longer than Bob's, but it wasn't quite as thick. I could feel a little pressure as he pressed against my back wall, even as it was elongated due to my fertile state.

"Make me pregnant!" I ordered him as I started riding up and down on him.

"Oh god..." he said, protests forgotten as he started thrusting to meet me.

His shaft sliding in me felt so good. I was already slick from my previous orgasm and the generous use of lube. His strokes were almost exactly opposite mine. It made it feel as if I was being rapidly hammered.

"Yes grandpa, yes..." I moaned as he started panting and grunting heavier.

I pressed my breasts against his face. He felt so good inside me. My pussy quivered, I was getting close to cumming on him. It would just open me up more, making me even more receptive to impregnation. I was ready for it. My body was screaming for it.

"Make me pregnant! Put a baby inside meeeee!" I said as I crested over the top, opening my womb fully and coating my grandpas cock with my own natural fertility friendly lubrication.

Maybe it was the pressure of my pussy on his cock clenching him as I came, or maybe it was crying out to be bred. Either way, it was to much for him, and his dick exploded, spraying frothy seed into my ready receptacle. His body twitched under me as his old balls squeezed, emptying themselves out and filling my fertile body with his baby juice. We both stopped orgasming. I relaxed on top of him, holding his cock tight with my pussy.

"I'm so sorry." He said. "I should have been stronger and resisted..."

I put a finger to his lips. "You have no idea how badly I want your baby growing inside me Grandpa. Now we're both just going to sit here using your penis as a plug until your little swimmers have had a chance to go make acquaintance with my egg. If you feel like you could add more to the party inside me, by all means speak up. Otherwise sit here quietly and accept that this is going to happen. I'm not letting you rest until I'm sure I have a little aunt or uncle on the way."

I felt him get a little bit hard from that.

"That's the spirit gramp!" I said as I squeezed his growing cock with my pussy. "Make your granddaughter pregnant. Make my little belly stretch big with your child."

I didn't think it was possible for an old man to get rock hard so quick after having sex. His member stopped deflating and became quite hard. He began thrusting. I squeezed my pussy tight so that his motions didn't push any of the previous fluid out as he stirred it up in me. I felt the pressure of his cock on my back wall. No doubt pushing the thick semen that he released earlier up into my cervix. I just clenched my pussy muscles tightly as he worked in me. I felt his cock get harder, flex, and then it spasmed as it released reinforcements. It was a great feeling, and it caused me to spasm on top of him, my uterus drawing in every drop it could as I orgasmed again simply from the throbbing of his cock releasing sperm. I held tight, locked together with him in my breeding hole. I felt him slowly going flaccid inside me. I didn't let him go, determined to give his sperm time to work on my egg.

Ferax
Ferax
311 Followers
12