Fulfilling His Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you Honey. Can I help you select your outfit?" He reminded her of her teenage friends as they selected what they would wear to the dance.

Oscar wanted her to wear a tight fitting outfit that showed off her shape, but Irene refused. "This is a country music joint; I need to blend in with the locals, not stand out like a sore thumb." She said. Next, Oscar suggested tight fitting jeans and a blouse that hugged her tits like it was painted on.

"What good is it to show the merchandise if the customer can't reach the goods?" She asked, before finally selecting wrap-around skirt with a loose fitting blouse. She had picked it up because it reminded her of an outfit worn by one of the girls she'd seen on "Uncle Jimmy's Hoe-Down," a country singing show on the Rural TV channel. Both would allow easy access, if things went that way.

Oscar could hardly contain his joy when he kissed her bye. "I'll meet you at O Henry's for a little while. Don't forget," he said. "I want to know everything that happens after I leave."

*****

Ben made sure he arrived at O Henry's first. He wanted to make sure he got a booth in the back corner. He didn't know just how far she'd let him go, or how far he'd have the balls to attempt to go. Yes, she was the big boss's wife, but there was no sense not getting his ducks in a row. A waitress, wearing a denim skirt short enough to make his cock stand at attention, brought a bucket of roasted peanuts and a couple glasses of ice water almost as soon as he took his seat.

"I'll wait for my date before ordering drinks," he told her, then sat back to enjoy the couples on the dance floor. They were doing the "Chicken," and having a grand ole time murdering it. For all but one couple, this must have been their first time. What they may have lacked in skill, they made up in enthusiasm.

Between keeping one eye on the door, hoping to spot Irene as soon as she walked in, and the other on the dancers, time seemed to fly. He almost didn't recognize the auburn haired beauty when she came through the door. How could Miss Prim and Proper from the office change into such a down-home beauty in a few short hours.

She spotted him as soon as he jumped to his feet and was halfway to the booth before he reached her.

"Wow! Boss you're beautiful; a regular down-home country girl." He knew he was gawking like an idiot but he couldn't help it. This woman may have been almost twice his age, but she was the thing wet dreams were made of.

"How many times do I have to tell you," she allowed him catch her arm and guide her to the booth. It's not la mujer de Geronimo, and when we are alone, it's not Boss. It's just plain Irene." She chose the seat facing the dance floor; the one Ben had sat in earlier.

The waitress with the long, pretty legs and boobs that almost spilled out of her top, was "Johnny-on-the-spot," ready to take their orders. Ben was about to order a bottle of Pinotage, supposedly a good South African wine, when Irene cut him off.

"No, no, no," she smiled shaking her head. "This is my treat, remember? I'm rewarding you for a job well done." Saying that, she asked the girl if they had some Henri Shiraz, and was assured they did.

"Just happens to be the owner's favorite also," she said in a conspirator's half whisper.

"Fine, we'll start with one bottle, but we'll probably need more before the nights over." When Ben looked askance at her, she explained. "Oscar said he'd drop by in a little. You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not." He had to force the smile. He felt deflated; like he'd just dropped his ice cream cone in the sand, but he fought hard to hide his disappointment. It might be for the better in the long run; with her husband here, he wouldn't do something stupid that would get him fired, if he was misreading her signals.

"We'll wait until my husband gets here before we order." She looked over to Ben, "That's okay, isn't it?"

"Be right back with your wine," the girl said, favoring them with a big, "you-little-devil's" grin. She left fully intending to keep a close eye on the needs of this table. A girl didn't get much excitement at O Henry's but if she was any judge of human nature, things could get interesting in that corner tonight. It only took one look at the man to know he had the hots for the pretty lady. He'd gone to extra trouble to get the most isolated booth in the place; now the husband was due—oh yeah, things could get interesting.

Irene and Ben sipped on their drinks while talking about their early lives. That conversation got around to their first dates and how clumsy they were on them. Ben related how he'd taken Mary Ann Jones, yes that really was her name, to a movie. They'd shared a bag of popcorn before he got up enough nerve to slip his arm around her neck.

He'd slowly slipped his hand from the seatback down to her breast, which he had rubbed the entire movie. He'd gotten so excited; he actually shot-off in his pants. He excused himself to the restroom and didn't get back until the movie was almost finished. He felt like the man of the hour when they got up to leave as the credits rolled.

There's an old country saying about the higher you fly, the harder you fall; he learned the full meaning of that, on the way to the door, that night.

"Why did you keep rubbing my shoulder?" Mary Ann asked.

"I'd have had to jump up to touch a snake's belly, when I heard those words," he told Irene. "All the time I thought I was playing with her boobs, I was only rubbing her shoulder."

*****

Irene got a big laugh out of that story. Somehow, it made her feel closer to him, so she grasped his hand in both of his as she spoke of her first experiences. She got a lot more serious, confessing she had never seriously dated anyone except Oscar. As she talked, she forgot about eating and that Oscar would soon be joining them. She began to feel like she could tell Ben anything and she mostly did.

*****

Ben had been amazed when she revealed she hadn't had sex with anyone besides Oscar. How could that possibly be true about a woman as pretty as Irene? By that time they were clasping hands and gazing so intently into the others eyes they didn't notice Oscar enter.

*****

Oscar pushed through the door, looked around, and spotted Irene and a man, he supposed had to be Ben, sitting in a back corner booth. They were holding hands and in such deep conversation, he decided not to interrupt. Instead he went to the bar and found a place he could keep an eye on the couple without being too obvious.

*****

Irene seemed to get bolder and more confident as she continued telling Ben about her life. Yet, at the same time she seemed more reluctant; like she knew she was about to venture beyond the pale, but still couldn't seem to shut up.

"Tell me Ben," she said, "have you ever heard of a man who wanted his wife to go out with another man?"

"I don't personally know of one, but my Dad told me about a friend of his who couldn't preform; he asked Dad to take his wife "fishing." Dad said that woman could really "fish" if you know what I mean."

"Really? How did that affect their marriage?"

"Don't really know that one, but I do know they remained married till he died. After that she found a man of her own—Dad never did say how he felt about her. I do know that Dad had a lot of girlfriends up until he died." Ben thought that was a strange question. "Why do you ask?"

"I know this fellow that wants his wife to go "fishing" with someone too."

"Man!" Ben had to process that one awhile. He was beginning to suspect he knew who the fellow was. He had noticed that Irene hadn't been acting like a satisfied wife for some time now. "Any idea how the woman feels about that?"

"She doesn't understand that kind of thinking. She thought he was crazy for a long time and wouldn't consider such a thing. Lately she's met a man she really likes and last I heard from her, she was still on the fence. She's afraid she'll mess up her marriage, but the husband gets more insistent daily and she says she's really getting closer to the man. She just doesn't..." Irene saw Oscar approaching and jumped up.

"Over here, Baby. I want you to meet Ben, your star employee and my date for the night—at least up till this time."

Introductions were made, meals ordered, along with a second bottle of Henri Shiraz—turns out Oscar was a real wine drinker—and they all sat, talked and enjoyed the music.

"Can I borrow my wife and your date for this dance?" Oscar winked at Ben while helping Irene to her feet. Once on the floor, Irene slipped both arms around Oscar's neck, snugged her body as close as she could and they swayed to the slow music. All over the floor, lovers were clinging to each other while a few men, bolder than the others actually had their hands under their partner's dress.

"Well?" Irene asked, "What do you think of him?"

"I really like the guy. He seems just like the kind of fellow who'd fit right in with our crowd, if we were to have him back at the home office."

'Now don't go jumping too far ahead. I haven't decided if I'm going through with this thing, and we still don't know if he wants another man's used pussy."

"Micrda, I knew the answer to that as soon as I saw the way he looked at you. Carino, you got that man hooked, all you got to do is reel him in."

"Well, I doubt I'll ever do it with you sitting there."

"I'll make myself scarce; just go to the ladies room when we get back. I want a word—sort of grease the skids, so to speak."

Back at the table, Irene said she needed to powder her nose and left Oscar and Ben alone.

"What do you think of my wife?" Oscar asked as soon as she was out of hearing.

"Huhhh, she's really nice, I like her. In fact I don't think I've ever met anyone like her." Ben wasn't sure how to answer. He couldn't get Irene's story about her "friend" out of his head, neither did he forget the man asking questions was his Boss, with the power to close the plant and ruin the lives of all the people who worked there.

"Like her huh? Well, let me put a bug in your ear, she does a lot more than just like you, if the way she goes on about you is any indication." Oscar poured both of them another glass. "It's hard on a man sometimes, but when you really love a woman, you want to see her happy, no matter what it takes. Don't you agree?"

"Uhh, yeah, I guess so." Ben considered his next words carefully. If Irene was saying what he thought she was saying, Oscar was trying to tell him it was okay. However, if he had read Irene's words wrong, her husband was telling him to stay away. Finally he said, "I don't really know how to answer that, Sir. I never had a woman I really loved, but if I did have a woman like Mrs. Geronimo, I'd move heaven and earth to keep her happy. I think I'd kill anyone who made her unhappy."

"That's just how I feel." Oscar stood and offered his hand. "Son," he said, "Irene thinks a lot of you and she deserves to be happy. I expect you to keep her happy, no matter what it takes. If she wants it, you give it to her. If she wants you to take her someplace too rich for your pocketbook, call disbursing. I'll leave instructions for them to cut you a check for what you need." Oscar turned to walk away. "You make her happy—do we understand each other?"

"Yes Sir, I think we do." I'll be damned, maybe Irene was talking about herself and Oscar, he thought.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot. Drop the Sir crap. From now on I'm Oscar. Understand? With that he walked away.

Irene had waited for Oscar to leave before she returned to the table. When she did, she pushed into the booth beside him, getting close enough to say I'm interested while staying far enough away to say I'm very reserved.

"Where did Oscar go?" She asked.

"Said something about having something to take care of; he indicated he'd cut my balls off if I didn't keep you happy."

"We wouldn't want that, would we?" She took his hand in hers and slipped a little closer. Her heart began to pound when Ben's lips met hers. It was a soft, gentle kiss—a lover's kiss. It continued longer than she expected. She felt his tongue gently probe her lips, seeking entrance, while his free hand, behind her head,held her firmly to him. The kiss became adamant, their lips pressing and working together, while his tongue parted hers then slipped between them to explore her mouth.

*****

He tasted of wine combined with peppermint, probably from the lifesaver she's seen him suck earlier. The scent of Old Spice and man assailed her nostrils and her senses reeled. She felt a hand slip under her blouse to tease her nipples, first one, and then the other. She could feel herself getting damp down there; everything seemed unreal, like she was someone else watching these two people loving each other.

"Oh, Ben" she whispered, letting her hands slide to her lap. At least that's what she meant to do. Instead one hand brushed over his lap, touching the rock hard cock that was trying to push its way out of his jeans. "We can't keep this up." But instead of breaking off, she tried to wrap her hand around his cock. Of course, being that it was still in his pants, she couldn't get her hand completely around it. She did get enough to tell his size was someplace between the two guys at the nude beach, and she suspected it was closer to the bigger one.

"Oh god," she moaned when Ben's hand left her breast and found a new home on her knee, before finally easing its way up her inner thigh. When he touched her mons and stroked her curly hair, she thrust her hips into his ministrations. "Oh god, I can't take this." She moaned again, pumping her hips like she was riding his fingers. "We have to stop." She finally pulled back and as soon as he heard the word stop, Ben ceased also.

They pulled apart and tried to get control of their breathing. Irene felt like she never had before. She loved Oscar and he did make her cum , but never had she been this excited. She felt like she could just meld into Ben's body and stay there for eternity. She couldn't imagine what it must feel like to be penetrated by that solid cock she had felt hiding in his jeans. If he touched her one more time, she was sure she'd soak her clothes.

*****

Oh, Lord, Ben thought. What have I gotten myself into? I've heard of love at first sight, but I never believed in it. He ran the back of his hand across her face and down her neck, watching her shudder when he teased her earlobe. Could he really feel this way about an older woman? Heck, she was almost twice his age, he reminded himself, and then in the same moment, he thought again about how she felt in his arms. He wanted more, but knew it must be on her terms.

"My Ben." She reached her hand to his face, feeling it like he was a fragile doll. "You're beautiful," she whispered.

"I hope you mean handsome," he joked, trying to lightning he mood. If they didn't cool down soon, he'd be taking her right here in the booth.

"Yes, of course. Tio Bueno, I must remember, men are handsome, women are beautiful. English is very confusing sometimes." She continued to softly stroke his face while she stared into his eyes. "Tus eques siendo beatiful para mi."

"If you want me to be beautiful, I'll be beautiful." He kissed her again before pulling her to her feet and onto the dance floor. He glanced down, expecting to see a wet spot part way down the leg of his jeans.

By this time of night, the boys had settled down to playing nothing but the slow songs, the better to turn the lovers on. Irene immediately caught around his neck with both arms, while he cupped a butt cheek with each hand, holding her tightly against him as his hard shaft poked at her continuously. They were still holding each other and swaying to the music when the man announced the last song for the band. They could stay and drink if anyone liked, but the only music for the rest of the night would have to be from the juke box.

"I don't think I should drink anything more, but I hate to part."

*****

"Me too," Irene concurred. "Maybe we should just call it a night." She knew Oscar would be anxiously waiting to hear about what happened when they left.

Hand in hand they walked to the far end of the parking lot. He was in luck, theirs were the only two cars parked on that side of the building. Ben's pickup just happened to be parked one row over from the Mazda. He steered her over to it. Dropping the tailgate, he slipped her skirt up around the waist and easily hoisted her onto the cool metal surface.

She spread her legs and he moved between them, pulling her forward until his cock rubbed against her silk covered cunt.

"God, that's good," she moaned. "I wish we had time to do this right, but Oscar will expect me home soon."

*****

Ben was on fire. He couldn't leave like this. "Catch around my neck and hold tight." He lifted her clear of the truck and slipped her panties below her hips in one smooth motion. Dropping to his knees his face was level with her cunt. His tongue trailed a path along her thigh and onto her hairy thatch; it tickled his nose as he nuzzled against her puffy lips. His tongue found her weeping slit and it tasted slightly bitter, yet salty.

"Ooooohhh god, yes." She moaned. Her hips hunched forward and she grabbed his head with both hands and pulled him to her as hard as she could.

Ben loved the musky smell of her slick cunt. From the awkward position they were in, he could only touch her clit with his tongue and lips, his hands were completely out of play. He flicked her little nub with his tongue; finally, when she was moaning and twisting like a mad woman, he pulled and teased it with his lips. Making an 'O' with his lips he managed to lock them around her, now not so little, nub. Sliding his lips up and down on it, he showed her how it felt to fuck something, his mouth with her clit.

"Sooo Gooood, baby—just like that—yeah—right there—that's the spot." Irene babbled between pauses to breathe. Finally she gave a final "OOoooo, baby," shuddered and went as limp the proverbial dish rag, and collapsed back on the steel truck body.

"My god, Oscar just has to learn how to do it like that." She finally got her breathing under control and sat back up. Ben sat beside her and when she reached for his inner leg. His hard cock jumped at her touch. "Poor baby," she said, pushing Ben back into a horizontal position. The sound of his zipper seemed louder than normal in the quiet night, as she fished his cock out of its hiding place. It was so stiff she had a hard time working it free. Her small hand stroked it, without completely reaching all the way around, while she licked the crown, before taking the entire head into her mouth

Her head worked up and down while her hand worked furiously on the shaft. Ben was so worked up it didn't take long. His shaft seem to swell, then pulsate as he pumped the load out of his balls. For the first time in her life, she swallowed. Ben was amazed. Could this woman—this angel—actually be allowing him to cum in her mouth? He shook his head in wonder when he saw it dripping down her chin.

"Thank you, that was great." Ben laughed as he wiped her mouth with the red handkerchief from his pocket. They sat, basking in the afterglow, silently contemplating the future, until Irene slid to her feet.

"This is really great, Ben, but I must get home. Oscar will be worried sick."

Ben was beginning to think he must be sick already, if he wanted a woman like Irene to try another man. Older or not, he thought, if she were mine, I sure as hell wouldn't share her with anybody. I don't even like thinking about her fucking her husband.

Ben silently watched the Mazda's taillights disappear before he cranked his truck and headed home, his mind a jumble of thoughts. He'd never fucked a woman with her husband's permission before. Suppose Oscar had a change of heart? After all, the man did own the company; if he pissed him off he could find himself pounding the streets, instead of Irene's pussy.