Fulfilling James Ch. 02

Story Info
James offers some assistance of his own.
2.5k words
4.6
22.6k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tgemid
tgemid
41 Followers

Sam walked slowly up to his front door, almost too tired to get out his keys and unlock it. It had been one of the days where he had to work in at his office, and he'd spent the whole day putting out other people's fires and never getting to his own work. He was exhausted and grumpy and badly needed a beer and his couch.

Carl was away on business for the week, so he and James were holding down the fort. In the weeks since James's birthday, James had shown up in their bedroom every few days with a shy and hopeful smile. He'd taken a special liking to climbing in between them and letting them both tease him until he was squirming and whimpering, begging to be filled. He also loved to be held and caressed by one of them while the other thrust into his pussy, and occasionally to muffle his pants and moans on a hard cock. Sam and Carl were enjoying the injection of youthful enthusiasm even more than they let on. They both tried to be warm and receptive to James without making him feel any pressure to continue the relationship - it was most important that James felt like he had a home and a family, no matter what. They had an unspoken policy of letting James come to them and keeping the focus on his pleasure when he did show up to keep him from feeling like he owed them anything.

Sam grabbed a beer from the fridge, kicked off his shoes, and collapsed in the living room. He always missed Carl when he traveled and never slept as well when he was gone. After a few minutes of just sitting, he reached for the remote and began flipping through channels. Almost immediately, he heard movement upstairs. A few minutes later, James appeared, apparently having stopped in the kitchen for a popsicle. He'd become more confident outside of the bedroom too, Sam noticed - happy and content with himself. He gave Sam a grin and plopped onto the couch, asking "What's on? Anything good?"

"I'm too tired to even choose," Sam said, passing the remote over. He put his head back and closed his eyes while James settled on something he didn't recognize.

"Bad day?" Sam heard the rustling of James unwrapping his popsicle.

"Mostly just a long one," he said. "What have you been up to?"

"Studying, video games, napping," James said, grinning. Then seeing Sam start to speak, he continued "And lawn mowing!"

"Good save," Sam chuckled. "What's the plan for tonight?"

"Dunno, staying in and relaxing. You're the one with the bad day - what do you want to do?"

"Couch. Beer. Wouldn't say no to a blowjob." As soon as the words passed his lips, Sam regretted it. He hadn't really been thinking about James sucking him off, just about how long Carl had been gone and how nice it would be to be taken care of. He was getting ready to apologize and retract when he looked over at James.

James smirked at him, quirked an eyebrow, and did something lewd with his popsicle. Sam relaxed. He shouldn't have worried - James might have been ashamed about what his body wanted, but he certainly wasn't a shy virgin and seemed pretty sexually confident. "A blowjob, huh?"

"Only if you're amenable," Sam said, placidly. The discussion was already having an effect on him; he shifted and spread his legs slightly. James finished off his popsicle in two bites and with no warning, swung himself over and straddled Sam's lap.

"Sounds like it could be fun," he said, rubbing his hands over Sam's chest. Still smiling, he pressed himself down on Sam's growing cock and shifted slightly. Sam felt the warmth of James's body and seam of his jeans against his erection and groaned quietly. "But there are a lot of ways we could have fun, of course." He continued rocking slowly.

"You're a little tease," Sam chuckled, reaching around to hold James's hips.

"And you don't like a little teasing?" James was all innocence. "You want me to be a good boy?"

At the word "boy", Sam's cock jerked and he thrust his hips involuntarily. He and Carl had often engaged in a bit of daddy/boy play and in truth, it was one of his favorite kinks. It was also one they had tried hard to keep from James - they didn't want to bring any power dynamics into their sexual relationship with him and risk him feeling like he wasn't in control.

The effect his words had had on Sam didn't escape James. "I think you do want me to be a good boy." His voice was deepening with arousal as his own cock hardened. "I think you want to be my daddy."

"James, no." Sam stopped him quickly. "We shouldn't play that way. That's not what I want our relationship to be."

James ignored him and continued his slow shifting over Sam's cock. "Relax, Sam. I know the difference between play and real life. You're not about to give me some sort of complex." He unbuttoned the top few buttons of Sam's shirt and slid his fingers through Sam's chest hair, grazing his nipples. "Tell me what you want your boy to do."

Sam gave in. This was too hot, he was too tired, and James seemed enthusiastic. And his cock was beginning to ache. "I want you to suck my cock, but I want your clothes off first."

James hopped up, looking pleased with himself, and immediately pulled his t-shirt over his head and stepped out of his gym shorts. James smirked as his cock came into view and Sam flushed at the realization that James had been commando the entire time. "Where do you want me?"

"Get down on your knees," Sam instructed. If they were doing this, they were doing it right. He stood up, unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. James had obediently dropped down in front of him and waited, eye level with the swollen red head of his dick. Sam fisted himself a few times. "You made me this hard, boy. Now you need to make me feel better. Open your mouth for me." Part of Sam was always embarrassed role playing, but arousal was winning out. He held his cock and, sighing at the feel of James's warm breath on him, he spread his precum over James's full lips.

James opened his mouth wider, begging him to enter. Slowly, Sam pressed into James's mouth, groaning as James closed his lips around Sam's girth and began sucking. James raised one hand and began rubbing firmly along the base of Sam's cock in time with his bobbing head. The sight of his dick disappearing into James's mouth and the feel of James's tongue circling his head was making Sam lightheaded. He put a hand on James's shoulder to stop him and then quickly stepped out of his pants and boxers. He sat back down on the couch, legs spread wide as in invitation. Still on his knees, James came forward between his thighs, reached one hand down to cup his balls and hovered over the head of Sam's cock, lips wet and swollen and tongue just barely emerging. He looked up and made piercing eye contact. "Your cock tastes so good, daddy," he said, swallowing Sam's cock back down. Sam put his head back and groaned.

Sam lost track of time and space as James feasted on him. The boy was nothing if not enthusiastic. He swiped his tongue around the rim of Sam's retracted foreskin, he flicked it in Sam's slit, he took Sam's cock deep into his throat and then he held just the tip in his mouth and moaned around it. All the while, he was toying with Sam's now tight balls and fisting the base of Sam's cock. Finally, Sam could no longer delay the inevitable. He gasped out, "I'm about to come, boy. Take me deep!" James quickly took him in and maintained steady suction around his shaft. Sam watched James's lips and throat working around his cock, threaded his fingers through James's hair, and shot into that hot mouth. His cock jerked against James's eager tongue as James swallowed his load. Finally, feeling emptied and boneless, he collapsed back against the cushions as James licked around his softening cock, cleaning up every last trace of cum.

James sat back and looked up at him. "Did I do a good job?"

"Very good." Sam looked down. James was kneeling with his knees spread, displaying his cock, which was swollen and pink, with its little red head sticking out. James's pussy lips were also noticeably swollen and glistened with James's precum. "You look like you enjoyed yourself".

James nodded, lowering one hand between his legs and running one finger along his erect dick. "You make me so hard, daddy."

Sam wondered if he had another erection in him. He decided there was no harm in trying. "Lie on your back and show me how you touch yourself."

James wasted no time. He lay back on the rug, legs spread, and continued slowly rubbing one finger along his shaft. He was clearly teasing himself just as much as he'd teased Sam. Every few strokes, he'd stop and circle his sensitive head, rubbing along the smooth underside of his cock to collect moisture and then pinching the tip just slightly while visibly shaking from the intense sensation. "Touch your nipples," Sam ordered. He needed to draw this out if he was going to rebound and he was relishing watching James tease and torment his gorgeous body.

James raised his other hand to his chest. He stroked over one nipple, then the other, pinching them lightly, all the while looking up straight into Sam's eyes.

"Does that feel good?"

James nodded, squirming a little.

"Use both hands, then."

James removed the hand that had been stroking along his shaft and began tracing circles around his nipple, leaving streaks of pre-cum on his chest. He left his legs open, however, and bent at the knee. Sam could see his cock, the head poking out of his foreskin with his full, wet pussy lips on either side.

Sam watched him silently, his cock starting to swell again. After a minute, James said urgently, "Please, daddy, I think I need something in my pussy."

Sam didn't make any move to get up off the couch or come closer; he was deeply enjoying watching James lying on the floor in front of him, getting increasingly desperate. "In your pussy? Spread yourself open and show me."

James pulled his knees up and spread his legs even wider, then reached down and opened himself to Sam's gaze. Under his cock, his entrance was pulsing and glistening with arousal. James's was pulling his hole as wide open as he could, but Sam still marveled that such a small opening could stretch around his cock.

Sam continued his inspection in silence, the tension growing between them until finally James burst out, "Please, I'm so empty. I need you."

"Stand up, then, and go into my bedroom and lie down on the bed just like you are now." Sam waited until James was partway down the hallway before following, enjoying his perfect ass as he walked away.

In the bedroom, James had followed directions. He was lying on top of the comforter, knees bent and pulled up on either side of his chest, with both hands pulling his lips apart and his hole gaping. Sam's cock lurched into full hardness at the sight.

"Touch your pussy," he ordered. "If you need me, you need to get it ready for me."

James immediately obeyed, rubbing his fingers around the entrance and dipping inside to spread still more wetness. As he drove in and out of himself, he moaned at the stretch and, looking Sam in the eye, said "I wish this was your big cock, daddy. I need you to fill my pussy".

Sam stepped forward to the edge of the bed and pulled James closer until they were aligned. "Keep holding yourself open for me, boy." He lined his cock up with James's cunt and in one firm stroke, drove himself inside.

James made a noise that was almost a squeal and canted his hips upward to take Sam in as deeply as possible. He gasped out, "It's so big, daddy!" Sam began pumping his hips, hard and deep. Every time he bottomed out inside James, the boy let out a breathy groan. Sam fucked him without caution or restraint, but James seemed to be getting off on it, squirming and pressing into him, gasping and begging him, "more, daddy! Fuck me harder!" Sam did his best to satisfy, glad that his earlier orgasm had taken the edge off and he could take his time.

After only a few minutes, James stiffened and clenched. He wrapped his legs around Sam's waist, pulling Sam in so he could rub his hard swollen cock into Sam's belly. "I'm coming on your cock!" James forced out, "Don't stop! God, don't stop fucking my pussy!" Sam did his best to obey, fucking James firmly while James's pussy contracted around him, pulling him further in. Finally, James fell back limp against the bed.

Sam kept moving for a few strokes, then pulled out. "Roll over, and pull your knees up." James complied, lying prostrate and breathing hard. From behind, his pussy lips were fat and swollen. Grasping James's hips, Sam slowly parted those lips with his cock and slid back in, groaning at the feel of James's soft walls closing around him. James moaned too at the feel of being stretched open again at this new angle. Sam began stroking in and out, enjoying the view of James's lightly furred ass. He rubbed his thumb firmly over James's asshole, wresting yet another moan from the boy. Sam reached down and wet his thumb in James's copious precum before returning to James's ass and thrusting in just the tip of his thumb in time with his cock. James pressed back into him, apparently too tired to keep up his stream of begging but still desperate to be filled.

Sam was ready to cum. He set his favorite pace, firm and fast, until he shot his load deep inside James. James moaned again at the feel of Sam's cum inside him. As Sam pulled out, James flipped over, sweaty with his eyes shut, but still spread his legs and reached down to begin jerking himself off with Sam's cum. Sam took pity on him. "Scooch back," he said, and climbed onto the bed. As James reclined, Sam knelt between his legs and sucked his cock in gently. It only took a few flicks of his tongue for James to tense and cum one last time. Exhausted, Sam dragged himself up next to James and collapsed. James rolled over and nuzzled into his chest.

"That was fun." James was too tired to say much more. Sam agreed, threw one arm around the smaller man and shut his eyes.

tgemid
tgemid
41 Followers