Fulfilling James

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And how about you?" Carl continued. "Are you about to come for me? Do you like me filling up your pussy? Does it make your cock hard? Are you going to squirt for your daddy? Squirt all over his cock?"

They had done a bit of daddy play in the past, but now it was real in a way Sam had never imagined. He saw James lying under him and he also saw himself as James. As Carl pressed into him and fisted his swollen cock, rubbing the precum around the head, Sam came, spraying his chest with cum. Carl fucked him for a few more moments, then stiffened and shot inside Sam. They stayed quiet while they separated and cleaned up, then they got back into bed and Sam laid his head on Carl's chest. "Do you think you'll do it again?" Carl asked.

"I don't know," Sam replied. "He has to approach me, I think. I'm not sure it's the right thing to do, but it did really seem to help him."

"As long as he wants it, really wants it, and doesn't think he has to do it to make you happy, I don't see any problems with it," Carl replied. "I'd love to see it though."

------------

Sam woke up early the next day, saw Carl off to the office, and caught up a bit on his own work. Around 10 he started getting out ingredients for french toast - it was James's birthday and he wanted to start him off with a nice breakfast. As soon as he heard water running upstairs, he began frying eggs and had everything on the table when James came down.

"Happy Birthday!" he said as soon as James walked in. "Toast and eggs are ready and you've got a present on the table!" He was trying to act as normal as possible so that James could forget that yesterday had happened, if he wanted to. James thanked him sleepily and sat down to unwrap some new video games from Sam and Carl. He grinned cheerfully and settled into eating his breakfast while Sam read on his tablet and had a second cup of coffee. It was quiet but companionable and Sam was relieved that James seemed comfortable around him.

Once James had eaten an unhealthy amount of french toast and syrup, they got up together to clear the table. "So," said Sam, "what are your birthday plans? Carl's at work now but he's coming home a bit early. We can do whatever you want tonight- go out or get takeout, see a movie or let you play those games all night. Your brothers are coming over tomorrow to celebrate, so today is up to you."

James checked his phone and thought a bit, then said "I think I'll just stay here and relax today - maybe pizza for dinner? I'm seeing some friends this weekend, but everyone is working or at school today."

"Sounds good," Sam replied. "I'm going to do some work in my office, then, but come get me if you need anything or get bored - I'm not that busy today."

He didn't hear much from James for the next few hours, but around 2 there was a knock at the door and James peered in, asking "How's it going?"

"Pretty good," Sam answered, "What have you been up to?"

"Not much." James looked a little hesitant.

"Want to come hang out in here? Your spot is open." Sam gestured to an easy chair in a sunny corner of his office. When they'd started taking foster kids, he'd arranged to work from home most days so that someone could always be on hand. When James had first come to live with them, he'd been overwhelmed by the full house and had spent many hours reading or doing homework in Sam's quieter office. Now he walked over to the chair and curled up in it, pulling out his phone. About 30 minutes passed silently, although Sam was aware of James shifting in the chair and looking over at him occasionally. Finally, James spoke up.

"Hey, Sam? You know how, yesterday, you - you know, helped me out?"

Sam looked over and nodded, trying to keep the calm-and-casual expression fixed on his face. His cock had taken notice as soon as James started talking.

"I tried doing it this morning - I really tried! But I couldn't do it right and I - I can't stop thinking about it. I don't know.." He trailed off and looked away.

"Do you want some more help?" Sam asked. "I'd be happy to take a break and assist."

James nodded eagerly, but then they both paused. Yesterday, it had happened almost accidentally with no planning. Suddenly it seemed hard to know how to begin. "Why don't we go to my bedroom?" Sam suggested. "There will be more space for both of us on the bed." As they walked down the hall, Sam had a thought. "Will you want, you know, material? Do you need your computer or a magazine or something?"

James laughed at that and said "No one uses magazines anymore! But no, I don't think I need anything. I think I'm pretty ready just thinking about it."

They entered Sam and Carl's room and went to the bed. Again, neither seemed to know how to proceed. Finally, Sam asked "Do you want to take off your clothes?" James nodded, but didn't move. Carefully, Sam reached over and raised the hem of James's shirt. "Do you need help?" he asked, not waiting for an answer as he lifted the shirt over James's head. James raised his arms and helped the shirt off of him, then scooted back and laid down. Quietly, Sam looked over James's chest and then gently touched his nipples, which hardened. James shivered a little. "Your chest looks really great," Sam said, tracing James's sparse chest hair over to his other nipple. He spent a few more seconds pinching it while James squirmed beneath him, then moved on to running his fingers through the trail of hair leading into James's jeans. He could feel James tensing his stomach as he got close to his waistband. This felt different today- yesterday had been paternal and almost clinical at first. This was erotic.

"Want me to unbutton these?" Sam asked. James nodded. Sam unfastened them and pulled down the zipper, making sure to rub his hands along the flesh underneath more than was strictly necessary. James sighed and lifted up so that Sam could slip the jeans down under his butt. Once they were down around his thighs, James kicked them off the rest of the way and lay there in only his boxers. Sam rested his hands on the waistband. "These too?" He waited for James to make the next move - he wanted to be sure. James nodded again and Sam slipped his fingers in underneath without actually removing them. He reached down over James's trimmed pubic hair until he felt the base of James's swelling cock. James's hips thrust up into his touch as Sam rubbed it gently a few times before easing the boxers down until James could again kick them over the side of the bed. As James lay there naked, Sam reached over and again caressed his dick, running his finger around the head peeking out from under James's foreskin. "You have a really gorgeous cock. Does this feel good?" James nodded once again. "But it's not what you really want, is it? Not what you need?" James bit his lip. "Why don't you show me what you need? Show me where you want me to touch you."

Just like the last time, James spread his legs. Again, the swollen wet lips of his pussy parted and revealed a tiny hole. "Tell me what you want, James," Sam prompted.

James exhaled and then said quietly, "I need you to put your finger in my pussy. I need you to fill me up again."

Sam ran his finger down James's pussy, gathering moisture. Then, slowly, he pressed inside. He paused with just the tip of his finger in and toyed with James's entrance, slipping in and out and rubbing gently. It was incredible how James stretched around his finger and he entertained a brief vision of stretching James tightly around his cock.

Beneath him, James sighed a little. Sam laughed - the message was clear. James wanted more. Still moving slowly and teasingly, he pushed his finger further inside until he was all the way in, then pulled back all the way out while pressing firmly on the upper wall of James's pussy. "Like that? Is that good?"

James's eyes were tightly shut and his back was arching. He murmured, "Yes, that's good. Keep going," so Sam did - kept slowly stroking in and out, always pressing up. What they'd done yesterday had been urgent, James ready to cum before they even began. This was slow and sweet and almost unbearably hot. Sam was wearing sweat pants today that did nothing at all to hide his erection, which felt like it was threatening to burst out through the seams. After a few minutes, James said quietly, "There's a spot, maybe halfway in, that feels different. Can you touch me there?"

Sam was glad that James was taking some ownership of his body this time, paying attention to what felt good without being ashamed. Halfway in was James's G-spot, which he started rubbing firmly. James arched into the pressure and groaned. "That feels so good, Sam. So so good. Please don't stop." Sam followed that instruction, continuing to rub inside his pussy. At the same time, he switched to gently jacking James's cock between his thumb and forefinger, squeezing slightly and then stroking over the tender head as delicately as he could. Every time he reached the head, James's pussy contracted on his finger and James gasped a little. Those gasps grew louder and louder until finally James broke in and said "I think I'm getting close - Fuck me now. Fuck my pussy with your finger. Fill me up, Sam."

Sam began plunging his finger in up to the hilt, pulling out halfway and then plunging back in. James grunted on every stroke. Sam stopped the delicate fingering of James's cock and settled into a firm rubbing along the shaft, like he'd seen James do yesterday. James was now panting and thrusting his hips up in time with Sam's finger, trying to take Sam as deeply as possible. "You feel so good, James," said Sam, feeling like he was taking a risk by talking about his own enjoyment of this but not caring anymore. "I love filling up your tight little pussy, I love feeling it squeezing around my finger while your cock gets harder and harder. Are you getting ready to cum hard for me?"

James arched up and said "Oh, fuck yes, Sam, I'm so close. Put another finger in me! Fill me up, please, Sam." Sam was a little worried about hurting him but not willing to interrupt the moment, so on his next stroke he slipped a second finger in. To his surprise, James stretched easily around it and he began fucking his fingers in and out of James with more power. James was gasping again now, saying something that sounded either like "So full" or "So good". On a whim, and without thinking much about it, Sam leaned down and took James's cock into his mouth. James stiffened and pressed up into his mouth and onto his fingers as hard as he could, struggling to moan out, "Oh FUCK Sam, fuck, fuck, fuck!" James tasted sweet and Sam too moaned at the feeling of the hard cock in his mouth as he tongued up the silky underside. He sucked gently in time with his thrusts and then, on about the 7th "fuck" from James, Sam felt the cock jump suddenly in his mouth and James's pussy clench hard around his fingers as James descended into non-verbal moaning and cum suddenly drenched Sam's hands.

Once the contractions stopped and James collapsed back into the bed, Sam withdrew his fingers and sat back himself. Suddenly James turned and laid against Sam's chest. Understanding his need to be held, Sam wrapped his arms around James tightly and cradled him there. They lay in silence for a few minutes, until James said "That was really good, Sam," so earnestly that Sam laughed.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it," he replied. "You deserve to feel good." James shifted against him and suddenly seemed to become aware of Sam's cock, still hard, pressing against his thigh.

"Are you hard, Sam?" he asked, sitting up.

"It would be hard not to be, after that," said Sam. "You're a very handsome man, especially when you're begging to get fucked."

James blushed and didn't say anything, but looked down at the outline of Sam's erection. "Can I see it?"

At this point, all important boundaries had been crossed in Sam's mind, and it was hard to worry too much about propriety with all of his blood in his groin. He rolled onto his own back and tugged his sweatpants down far enough in front to release his cock from their confines. His erection jutted up, red and swollen and leaking pre-cum, with his balls tight. "Have you seen one before?" he asked, not sure how much experience James had.

"Of course," James laughed. "I've done plenty of stuff with guys, I just have never let them touch me."

"You deserve to be touched, James," Sam said seriously. "You deserve partners who understand your body the way you want them too."

James didn't reply, but reached out a tentative hand and delicately stroked up and down the side of Sam's cock. Sam stifled a moan. "I liked it when you sucked me," James said. "No one has ever done that before. I was worried it would make me feel like a girl, but you really just sucked my cock."

"I liked sucking your cock. I meant it when I said you have a gorgeous dick and it felt great in my mouth"

James began stroking Sam in more earnest. "Do you have lube?", he asked. "I want to make you feel good too."

Sam did have lube, but he didn't want to pass up on an opportunity to satisfy a fantasy he'd been thinking about since yesterday afternoon. "You're making me feel extremely good. Why don't you use some of your lube?"

James looked confused for a moment, then got it. He reached his hand down between his legs and covered it with the wetness there. "You made me cum so hard, I'm soaking wet," he commented. Sam almost came himself at the nonchalant remark. James raised his now glistening fingers back to Sam and began to jerk him off. Sam didn't even try to maintain control at this point, just enjoyed James's firm grip and thought about the source of the slippery lube covering his cock. He was just closing his eyes and imagining wetting his cock in the source of that lube when he felt James swirling his tongue around the head of his cock. His eyes flew open to see James taking just the head inside his mouth and sucking gently while still working the shaft with his hands. That view was too much for Sam - with no time to give warning, he began to shoot his cum into James's mouth. James swallowed it down and kept milking him until he was dry.

"You taste nice," James said simply, as he came back up into Sam's arms and laid his head on Sam's chest.

"You're very good at that", Sam replied, and gathered James in close to him. They lay there together until Sam felt James's breathing slow as he fell asleep. Sam kept holding him and drowsed a bit himself.

-------------

About 45 minutes later, he heard the sound of the garage door opening. Carl was home. Sam thought about rousing James and going down to meet him, but figured Carl would find them soon enough. The noise did start to wake James up, though, and he was stretching out and then snuggling closer when Carl appeared in the bedroom door.

"Well, this looks like some birthday fun," Carl said cheerfully, walking in and kicking off his shoes. James started and looked up at Sam, unsure, but Sam just gave him a quick grin and rubbed his back until James relaxed back into him. Carl sat down on the side of the bed. "So, what did I miss?"

"A bit of birthday boy finger fucking and an extremely competent blowjob," said Sam, shifting so that James laid on his back again. James was a little shy to be lying naked between them, but Sam wanted to get him over it as soon as possible - he'd had enough time to recover and he knew that Carl was hoping to join in on some of this "birthday fun".

Carl seemed to know what he was thinking, because he immediately turned to James and said "Sam wasn't joking when he said you had a gorgeous body, James. Your chest looks great".

It finally hit James that Carl knew what was going on and might be interested in getting involved. He smiled up at Carl and said, simply, "Thanks".

Carl shifted closer and reached out to touch James's nipple. "Do you have sensation in your nipples still?" James's intake of breath told him all he needed to know, so he kept toying with the now hardened nub, pinching it delicately and twisting it a little. "Do you like that?" He didn't wait for the obvious answer - James was panting a little. "Sam has really sensitive nipples too. He loves having them played with, and especially having them sucked." He said it matter-of-factly, but James took the hint and looked over at Sam expectantly.

Sam, never one to complain, sat up and stripped his t-shirt off before lying back down on the bed. James rolled over and began toying with Sam's nipples while Carl watched. After a few minutes of enjoying Sam's response, James actually got on his hands and knees and straddled Sam's body and began sucking first one, then the other. As Sam writhed, Carl took the opportunity to walk around to the base of the bed. James had positioned himself so that his pussy was spread wide open and Carl enjoyed his first look at the swollen wet flesh. He put his hands on James's ass first, to let him know where he was. "And this is the problem that started it all", he said, running a finger down the outside of James's pussy lips. "Has Sam been helping you feel nice and full?" He moved in closer to the hole and James suddenly froze, waiting, his mouth on Sam's nipple and his cunt pressing out toward's Carl's touch. Carl toyed with the rim of his hole, much like Sam had, rubbing around it then dipping just barely inside. James whimpered. "Or do you need to be filled up again?" James made a noise that sounded affirmative.

Carl began to slide into him as James shook above Sam, who reached up and began rubbing James's chest. Carl reached his g-spot and began to press down, rubbing in circles. James pressed his head into Sam's chest and said, muffled, "That feels so good. How does it feel so fucking good?"

Carl kept rubbing, but also moved his thumb up to stroke across James's dick. "Your pussy is designed to feel good", he said, beginning to stroke lightly in and out. Sam put his hands up and rubbed James's back soothingly when James started thrusting lightly back at Carl. He could tell that Carl was in a teasing mood and that James wouldn't be getting relief anytime soon.

Sam was right. Carl began to cycle between rubbing hard at James's sensitive spot until he was shaking, and then withdrawing and just barely penetrating James's entrance. He'd sometimes throw in a hard thrust all the way into James, inevitably drawing a deep moan and clench of James's cunt around Carl's finger. After 4 or 5 repetitions of this, James was getting desperate. "Please, Carl," he gasped out, "Please, I need more."

Carl, ever contrary, pulled his finger out completely instead and caressed the flesh around the hole instead. "What kind of more do you need? Do you need more pressure?" - he put just the tip of his finger inside - "Or more width?" - he introduced the tip of his middle finger too, stretching James around his fingers but still barely penetrating.

James keened a little at the feeling and struggled to say, "Width! And pressure too! Please - please go inside me."

"You know, James," Carl said, conversationally, ignoring the way that James's pussy kept flaring open and then contracting, trying to draw his fingers further inside, "There are other things you can put in your pussy, if you want something wider and deeper." James stopped whimpering and seemed to be listening intently. "In fact, I think there are two things in this very room that would be happy to give you more."

James didn't move. "It's only if you want, James," Sam said softly. "We want you to feel good - if all you want is fingers, that's perfectly fine. But if you want more, you can have that too."

Finally, so softly that he was almost mouthing the words, James said "I think I want more."

Carl and Sam guided James down to the bed to lie on his back. Sam lay at James's side, toying with his nipples and occasionally reaching down to stroke his cock. Carl knelt between James's spread legs. He'd stripped off his clothes and his cock was hard and dark. James was breathing shallowly and eyeing Carl both hungrily and warily. "We're only going to do what feels good, James," Carl said, "and we can stop anytime you need to." James nodded. Carl took himself in his hand and began to nudge the head of his cock against James's, sometimes dipping it down slightly to collect the wetness below, then coming back up and spreading James's cum all over his own cock. "Do you like feeling my cock against yours?" he asked, although he didn't wait for an answer before he began thrusting along James's cock lightly. James nodded anyway and spread his legs a little further, making his cock stick out more upright. It also had the effect of further exposing his pussy, which was glistening with wetness and still slightly gaping from Carl's fingers. "Is that where you want me? Further down?" Carl asked. James nodded again. Carl slowly dragged the head of his cock along James, running from the tip of his dick down the soft folds until he was seated just at James's entrance, applying only enough pressure that James knew he was there.