Fulfilling Mark's Submission Fantasy

Story Info
You satisfy his need to be bound & teased.
1.9k words
4.11
57.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MzTich
MzTich
17 Followers

You finally make that call, asking me to come over. We've only chatted online and then we graduated to phone conversations. We've become very comfortable with each other, able to ask anything or say anything to each other. Talking about fantasies and just enjoying each other's company. I arrive at your place, anxious, unsure of our first meeting. Not knowing what to expect. I knock, you answer after the second knock, opening the door I'm greeted to the site of you in a dark purple halter top barely covering your gorgeous large full breasts. , a short black skirt, just half way down your thighs. Noticing your in black nylons and high heels... MMM I love a woman in heels!

As my eyes worked their way back up you, I see you smirking at me, you laugh and say Hi, as we make eye contact. Your green eyes drawing me in, mesmerizing me. Seducing me... I stand taking in you long wavy dark brunette hair, hanging loosely, passed your shoulders.

After a couple blushing moments on my part, you ask if I'm coming in or are you just going to stand in the doorway. Moving into the living room, you ask if I'd like something to drink, saying no I'm good. You move close to me, pressing your body against mine, soft kisses, touching, I run my hands down your back, feeling your soft skin. I take in your scent, knowing it's part perfume part arousal... I'm thinking it's a night where you make love to all my senses... Feeling goose bumps rising on your skin. I remember you told me how sensitive your skin is... I make a mental note of that for future references...

Then reality hits, bringing me back, your slowly undressing me. With each button undone there's a little kiss planted. you pull my shirt tail out, sliding my shirt from my shoulders, tossing it aside. God everything you do mesmerizes me! My cock is bursting to get out of my jeans, but you take your time, teasing me... Staying true to the fantasy...

You kiss down my chest, flicking your tongue across my nipples, first one then the other. I let out a small groan as I watch you work your way down me. You twirl your tongue around my belly button, then curl it and slide in slowly in and out, I didn't think it was possible, but you just kicked my arousal up another notch!

You look up and smile at me, I run my fingers through your silky hair. You kneel, run your tongue along the edge of my jeans, sending shivers down my spine. You look up as you unbuckle my belt, the snap on my jeans, our eyes connected, you draw me in, so seduced... You slide the zipper down slowly, such slow torture your giving me... MMM everything I've asked for and then some.

You open my pants, and slide them down, sliding my boxers with them... I kick off my shoes, and with one swift movement of yours, I stand before you naked. Looking down at you from my 6'4 height you look so small, but I'm realizing the power you yield over me. You flick your tongue out like a snake, flicking it up the inside of my thighs as your hands lightly run up the outsides of them. Coming back up to my cock, you see it bouncing, throbbing, twitching from the slow tease. Reaching out your tongue you flatten it and lick me from the base to the tip. I throw back my head with a groan... Thinking I'm about to get the best blow job of my life...

I hear you snicker, you stand up... I open my eyes to see you standing there, you tell me to lie down on the carpet and shut my eyes. I slowly do as told, a little disappointed about not getting the BJ I wanted, lol... I quickly realize you've set me up. I feel you blindfold me, asking if I can see anything, I tell you no. Then I feel you encase my wrists in wide leather, buckling them just right, stretching me out and up, then my legs being spread, ankles shackled in leather also. The thoughts going through my mind of how you've thought every little detail through.

My body spread eagle, and taunt, not able to move, cock still bobbing in mid air. You tell me I've been bad, I didn't obey quick enough when you ordered me to the carpet. You take your skirt off, then remove the blindfold. You hear me groan, as I look up to see your smooth shaven mound. You squat between my legs, grab my hard cock and say 'I have a job for you'... I'm just staring at this vision, my beautiful brunette, skimpy little halter top, black garter belt with black nylons and very high heels... My ultimate fantasy!

I try moving against my bonds with no luck... Then you perch over my mouth, grab me by my hair pulling me to your smooth pussy, so pink, so wet and glistening. And say fuck me with your tongue! Sitting down on my face and... you spread your own pussy lips. Still so tied up...

You say 'eat me, eat me now!' I lick and suck, and nibble away on your wet cunt. Sliding my tongue inside you as deep as I can, fucking you with it... Listening to your soft moans, just goads me on. Wishing I wasn't tied up, wanting to get my hands on your ass, wanting to squeeze your sweet ass... I feel you cum, and cum really hard, quivering, gushing your sweet girl cum all over my face... My face and goatee covered and dripping from your explosive orgasm.

Feeling your breathing return somewhat to normal, you say 'Your turn'!!! You scoot down, laying on my belly... you start sucking the juices from my face, licking up all your cum, the drops that I missed, you came so much, no way to catch it all...

All this time, my cock has been surging, oozing so much precum it looks like I've already cum. Your driving me crazy Baby! As only you can, you know so many of my secret passions. The things that turn me on the most, and your using them to your advantage. Taking me to the edge, over and over, knowing I need to be inside you now...

You stand up. Smiling, you straddle my cock, totally engulfing it, so much precum making it easy for me to slide in, as you plunge me to your depths! Holding me there... Squeezing and relaxing your cunt muscles, rippling them up and down the length of my cock. Beads of sweat breaking out on my face, then running down me, Good God girl, you know how to work a man over. Every nerve of my being is stimulated...

Taking total advantage of me... And then... me having to just lay there, you controlling it all. , I can't move with you... You start fucking me... slowly, up and down, your pussy and my cock in a slow erotic dance. You bump and gyrate your hips in a way that my cock doesn't leave a single spot untouched in you... MMMM Oh Baby, please, I cry out!

I plead with you to fuck me hard and fast! I need you, you laugh a little and say 'Baby, I'm trying to give you your total fantasy'... NOOOO, I say, Pleaseeee nowww!!!! You finally give in and fuck me hard, grinding down on my cock, fucking me like I've never been fucked. Your breasts jiggling with each of your thrusts. Your hands cupping them, tweaking and pulling on your nipples, driving me crazy. I want to taste them so bad... Your nipples as hard as my cock... bouncing in front of my face...

I groan with each of your thrusts, feeling your pussy squeezing and releasing with each of your thrusts... bringing me closer and closer... Not being able to move with you just enhances the feeling of submitting to you... Of watching you fuck me... Pleasuring yourself...

And then. I see your body tense, you arch your back, with head thrown back, your long locks tossed about while in your throes of climax... I feel my cock clenched like never before... My balls draw tight to my body, and I can literally feel my cum. rising from them, shooting stream after stream of hot cum... As I cum with you, in you, filling you full...

You just sit there, very still, as our cum mixes together, our breathing leveling put to a sort of normalcy, until I go soft, slipping out of you, you stand up and say... ' I have to clean you up now', as I lay there still tied up, you lick me clean... and say, 'there's one last act before I untie you, can you guess what it is?'

I say, me to lick you clean? You say NOOOO... I ask, no? smirking at me, you say, 'one more'... I ask 'what? another orgasm, I already made you cum twice at least... tell me... You say, 'ready?' Ok Baby, this is just so erotic... Then I replied, well I'm glad your enjoying this, YOU are enjoying this right? so please tell me... you want to cum again baby? Yes baby, but maybe later, you say...

Then you kiss me deeply, MMMMM, with our mixed cum in your mouth... Sharing it with me... two mouths... two different cums... two tongues swirling the dance of two lovers... two lovers sharing... Yes baby you say, fulfilling your fantasy for you...

You unbuckle my wrists and legs, rubbing as you undo each one... bringing the circulation back... I stretch then pull you down on me, in a big hug... we lay in each others arms... So sated... Talking as lovers do, I brush your hair back away from your face and look into your sparkling green eyes, so full of mischief, and you say... 'Care to tell me about another fantasy???'

Laughing we get up and go to the shower, washing each other, kissing, holding each other, revived... My cock jutting out, demanding attention again. I lift you up and against the shower wall, you wrap your legs around me... Allowing me to slide right into you...

Slowly thrusting, kissing passionately, deeply, tongues twirling from mouth to mouth... our kissing breaks, looking into each others eyes... I thrust harder, faster, as deep as I dare go, feeling like I'm making up for lost time... soft moans now escaping your sweet lips... I'm feeling so in control now, slowing the pace down... panting you open your eyes. to see me smiling at you, you kiss me softly, we suck on each other's lips back and forth, as I slowly stroke in and out...

. MMM so good, your pussy fits my cock like a glove, a velvet lined glove, soft and snug. Like they're made for each other... you suck my bottom lip into your mouth, then gently bite it... Bringing my passion to a peak. I thrust into you hard a few times, then holding it deep within you... grinding our pelvic bones together...

Swaying, thrusting, I groan, and thrust one last time... Spewing stream after stream of my hot cum deep into you... Holding it there, our bodies quivering with ecstasy... One last soft kiss... You drop your legs from my waist, and slide down me, like melting butter.

Turning the water back on for a quick rinse... you step from the shower and wrap a towel around you, saying you'll meet me in the kitchen for a little refreshment... I watch you walk down the hall, your hips swaying under the towel. I sigh and think how great this evening is turning out... My mind reeling from you... My little fantasy maker!!

MzTich
MzTich
17 Followers