Fulfilling Men's Fantasies Ch. 01

Story Info
She loves making dreams come true.
1.3k words
3.97
96.6k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxylegs
sxylegs
19 Followers

I love fulfilling men’s fantasies. I used to do it whenever I could. I would get on one of the phone line dating services and talk to the guys and find out who wanted a fantasy fulfilled. You wouldn’t believe how many guys wanted to have their fantasy fulfilled.

The first one I will tell you about was probably one of the easiest. Bob talked to me on the phone line on a Rainey Sunday afternoon. We talked for a little while then I gave him my home phone number. When he called he told me what he wanted. So the following Thursday, we met to fulfill his fantasy. I met him at the park. He had asked me to wear a dress that buttoned down the front and a very padded or pushup bra. I did. We talked for a few moments before we started walking to a more secluded area. Bob seemed a little nervous, so I talked about a few funny things to try to make him relax. I finally got him to laugh out loud and then i knew that he wasn’t quite so nervous. Bob started looking around this one area. It had lots of trees and was pretty secluded. So I felt that this must be close to what he was wanting. He had me sit on the table part of the picnic table with my feet on the bench. He then asked me to unbutton the top couple of buttons on my dress. You could then see my pretty lace bra and my 38c’s spilling over the top. Great cleavage. He then adjusted the skirt of my dress. He was quite disappointed that the skirt didn’t unbutton all the way down. But it worked anyway. He asked me to spread my legs and pull the skirt up way high. As he was walking over to the other picnic table he asked me to rest my elbow on my leg and then put my chin in my hand. So I did as I was asked.

As I stated, Bob went over to the opposite picnic table. He could let his eyes feast to his hearts content. My shaved pussy felt extremely naked to his probing eyes. It was October so the wind was a little chilly on my exposed skin. I could feel my nipples and my clit getting harder the more he stared at my now dripping slit. I could almost feel the wetness oozing out of me. I could also feel myself opening up, as I thought about having something slip inside of me. But bob had other ideas. He had his jacket on before, and now he took it off so that it covered his legs. He then unfastened his pants and pulled out his very erect manhood. It was extremely nice. I could see from where I was sitting, that the head was glistening from pre–cum. He pulled the jacket close to him. I guess that was so if anybody walked up on us, he could cover up. He looked up at my eyes, and then motioned me to spread my legs even further apart. I did and pulled the skirt up a little higher to let him see even more. I could feel me dripping and wondered if I was leaving a wet spot on the table. I then noticed that he was again staring at my now gaping pussy. My clit was so hard that I had to do something.

We had not discussed me touching myself, but I needed relief also, so I began lightly rubbing myself. Bob’s eyes got so large. He then looked at me then at my heaving breasts then down at my very busy hand, and started stroking himself faster and faster. I felt my release coming but didn’t want to make him cum quicker, so I slowed my pace. God, he was huge. I really would have loved to have that inside of me. Thinking of him inside of me, made me really close to the edge. So I took my middle finger and inserted it in my slit and boy was I wet? I swirled it around my pussy to make sure I got lots of juices and then I put it back on my clit all nice and slippery. I started making fast little circles and that did the trick. I bucked my hips once and then came like a flood all over my legs and the table and bench. As I looked at Bob, he was smiling and there was cum all over him too.

The second fantasy I will tell you about is one of the funniest. I will give you a small synopsis before the actual telling. Jim had a very different fantasy. He was in to golden showers. He wanted me to dress in a skimpy teddy that was open crotch. He then wanted me to pee into a bowl that he owned. That was all.

We scheduled to meet the following Wednesday. I had put the lingerie on that morning and wore it all day. I had also drunk a lot of liquid to make sure that I could pee. Well that was not to be.

Jim came in and we chatted a few minutes. He then set up his video camera and lights. he also had a digital camera hanging around his neck. He came prepared. I had this massage table that he was going to put the bowl on so that I was higher in the air. He said it was difficult to film on the floor.

So the video cam was on and he was adjusting the digital when I got on the table and started to squat over the bowl. He let me know then that he really loved the teal colored teddy that I had on. It was crotch less, and it had slits in the bra cups so that my very hard nipples could poke out. I also had stocking grips on it so that I could wear my matching teal stockings. He was very impressed. He was also thrilled with the fact that I was shaved so he could see well. He kept talking about how smooth I was and how large and gorgeous my cit was. My clit does protrude out somewhat. It is easier to get a hold of. And much easier for someone to suck on.

Now that I was in position, I asked Jim if he was ready. I had to pee since he got there. He told me to go ahead and put the digital camera up to watch through the viewfinder. He had the camera about 3 inches from my clit. I am surprised that he could get it in focus that close. I don’t know what happened, but nothing happened. It was like a cork was shoved inside of me. I kept bearing down and I could not pee. It was so frustrating. I wasn’t sure what to do. I looked at Jim helplessly and asked him what I should do. He wasn’t sure, so I tried to relax. We started talking and soon enough I started to relax. I told Jim to keep talking to me. So he decided to tell a joke. Now keep in mind that he is only a couple of inches away from my slit. I can feel his breath on my very exposed pussy. So I am only able to get partially relaxed. When he finished his very funny joke, I began to laugh. I guess that was all I needed because I barely was able to tell him to get ready before I let out a burst of pee that was like a damn breaking. I couldn’t believe the force behind it. I know it had to have gotten all over Jim and his camera. But I feel that he was pleased.

Every so often Jim calls me and will ask if I want to do that again.

I wish I had the footage of that one.

sxylegs
sxylegs
19 Followers