Fulfilling Phoebe

Story Info
Loving hubby lets big-cocked buddy 'fill' wife.
3.7k words
4.18
418.5k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul loved his wife, Phoebe. He loved her quick wit and high intelligence. He loved her bright brown eyes. He loved her long, brown hair and her athletic body. He loved the way she kept herself nice for him. He loved her easy smile and her southern drawl. And best of all, Phoebe loved to fuck, and wanted her pussy filled every night Paul was home. So why was he sitting here in his doctor's waiting room, staring blankly at a two month old Time magazine, and daydreaming about Phoebe? Dr. Lorrie Pritchard was his urologist and he was here for his annual exam. Or, at least that's what he told himself. But he was here for another reason, and it had much to do with his love for Phoebe.

Dr. Pritchard entered the exam room where Paul waited wearing only a cotton, patient's robe. "Good morning, Paul. Is this just a check of the equipment, or is there a problem?" Dr. Lorrie was older than Paul, a tall woman in her forties, slim, with hazel eyes and auburn hair, which she wore in a ponytail. He fantasized about fucking her, but knew it would never happen.

"Well, I don't have a physical problem, but there's something I want to ask you about."

"Okay, you can ask while I'm examining you."

He lay on his back on the exam table. The doctor donned latex gloves and raised his robe to examine him. She lifted his scrotal sack to check his testicles. After feeling for lumps, she carefully pinched along his epididymides, feeling for abnormalities. Satisfied that all was well in his scrotum, she moved on to his penis. She massaged the shaft and retracted his foreskin to make sure his glans was healthy. "Everything is perfectly normal, so what's your concern?"

"It's my wife, Phoebe. I don't know quite how to put this. It's just that, well... I don't think I'm giving her enough satisfaction sexually. I'm thinking about getting circumcised and having my penis enlarged. I wanted to ask you how much bigger an operation would make me." She had him roll on his side and didn't answer right away. After liberally lubing her right index finger, she inserted it up his anus to check his prostate. Her exploring finger hardened his penis to a full erection.

"Your prostate feels healthy. Since you've become fully tumescent, let's check the size of your erection." Dr. Lorrie measured along the top of his penis, then measured its width and circumference. "You're six inches long, an inch and three quarters wide, and four and a half inches around. Your penis is perfectly normal, Paul. It's easily large enough for full, pleasurable coitus. My husband's is smaller than yours and our copulation is quite fulfilling. You should have no trouble fully penetrating your wife unless she has an unusually large vagina. Is that the problem?"

"No, she's nice and snug... but still...I just get the feeling she needs more..."

"Very well, then. First of all, circumcision won't change anything except your appearance. You might gain an extra inch in length and maybe an additional half inch in girth from a penile enlargement. The operation involves severing a ligament in your groin and injecting some of your pubic fat into the shaft of your penis. The downside is that your erection will not stand up as high as it does now. Frankly, I don't think it's worth it, but if you decide to do it, I'll refer you to someone competent. There are a lot of butchers out there making a nice living off of men's ego problems."

As he walked to his car, he mulled over what Dr. Pritchard had told him. She was right of course. It was a bad idea, but still he wondered if he could give Phoebe more pleasure if he had a bigger dick.

***

Every Saturday afternoon, Paul played racquetball with his life long friend and family attorney, Taylor Tomlinson. They were equal players and each beat the other about half the time. With their game over, they showered before getting dressed and going out for beers. Taylor shampooed his hair with his eyes closed to keep out the soap. Paul checked out his friend's groin. Taylor's dick was clipped and looked to be about five inches long at rest. His was two inches shorter when limp, and not as thick as his friend's. Taylor was also hung with big, heavy balls, swollen with sperm, and swinging far down between his thighs. This gave him an idea, if he could just think of a way to explain it to Taylor.

As they sat in a booth quaffing their beers, Taylor asked, "What's up with you, old buddy? I've known you a long time, and I can tell something's bothering you."

"It's Phoebe," Paul answered.

"What, trouble in paradise?" Taylor hoped it was nothing serious. Phoebe was a gorgeous woman and he hoped he'd never have to handle a divorce for his lucky friend.

"It's just that sometimes I wonder if I'm making her as happy as she deserves." Taylor waited for him to go on. "The thing is, I wonder if I could give her more pleasure if I had a bigger dick, maybe if I were hung like you." Taylor knew that Paul was up to something. "I wonder how she'd like it if YOU fucked her."

Taylor held up his hands. "Whoa, buddy, Phoebe would never go for it. She'd never cheat on you."

Paul smiled at him. "She'd go along with it if she thought you were me. Let me explain. We usually have sex in complete darkness and we almost never talk while fucking. And you and I could be twins. Well, except for how we're hung. We even use the same brand of soap. She wouldn't know the difference until she felt you slip your dick into her. I've been hinting to her that I'm thinking about a penis enlargement. I have a month long business trip coming up, so if we switched after I got back, she'd assume I'd gone ahead and gotten the operation.

"I guess we might get away with it. I'll do it if you're really sure you want me to and it doesn't end our friendship."

"I promise it won't. If she likes you better, maybe I'll get the enlargement."

They decided to switch places the first night that Paul was back home from his long business trip. Paul coached Taylor on how they signaled what they wanted from each other with touches instead of talk. Paul would get up to go to the bathroom, but instead, would go wait in the guest bedroom while Taylor took his place in the dark bedroom and fucked Phoebe.

***

Phoebe was a little annoyed when Paul got back up and went to the bathroom. She hadn't been serviced in a month and ached to feel her pussy stretched and filled. After he slipped back under the covers, he got on top of her and kissed her while he fingered her flowing furrow. Phoebe thought he must be full of cum and hot to squirt it after being gone so long . He was already hard against her stomach, and his lips and tongue felt stronger as he kissed her hungrily. His pussy pump felt different, too. When he lifted up to straddle her and suckle her titties, she reached down between them and wrapped her fingers around his shaft. Her love for him burned hotly. Wonderful, considerate Paul. He'd actually done it. He'd gone under the knife just to fill her fuller. She checked him out from his bush to his dripping eye. He felt two inches longer, much thicker, and a lot harder. The head of his pecker had doubled in size and now filled her hand. She tried to slip the skin over it and found it missing. So, he'd had it cut off, too, as he'd hinted to her. She cupped his tight, little ass in her hands to signal him that she wanted him to use those strong muscles to thrust his enlarged rod up her pussy. She felt her juices running down her slit and drenching her asshole. She was more than ready for Paul to fill her with his new and improved pecker. Longer, wider, and harder. The anticipation was nearly enough to make her cream.

Taylor got between her legs and spread her pussy. She felt wet and ready for him. His cock glands pumped out a steady stream of precum, and he mixed it with her pussy juice as he parted her smaller lips and pushed his flare into the entrance of her cunt. He slowly thrust into her until he'd stretched her to receive his wide cockhead, and then filled her with all his eight inches. Phoebe's cunt felt hot and tight and he couldn't wait to fill it with cum, but first he'd give her a nice, hard fucking.

It hurt a little when Paul pushed the knob of his new pecker into her, but the pain quickly became pleasure. He held her legs up and she felt him go deeper than he'd ever gone before. As soon as he'd buried his purple acorn in her all the way and his thick trunk rubbed against her love button, a long, hard come rippled through her. He kept screwing her deeply and she climaxed two more times in less than five minutes. She wanted more and signaled him that she wanted on top. He pulled out and lay on his back. Phoebe mounted him and spread herself wide, swallowing all of his enlarged pussy pole. She took her time and screwed him slowly, savoring the fullness that she'd never felt before. She rode him like this for over half an hour and rubbed her love button against him, coming three more times and showering him with her abundant pussy cum. After catching her breath, she signaled him that it was his turn to come. Paul liked to take her from the rear when he unloaded, so she got on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed so he could stand and use the strong muscles in his legs and ass to drive deeply into her love tunnel. He gripped her butt melons firmly and filled her pussy. She wondered if he'd been working out. He screwed her more powerfully than before, ramming her deep and hard. She was used to him coming right away, but he seemed to have more staying power tonight and just kept thrusting.

Something else felt different, too. His nuts bounced against her love button instead of her pussy lips when he filled her. She reached under to check them out. His balls were as big as lemons, and harder than before. They felt heavier and stretched his bag, hanging lower than before. She didn't think you could have an operation to make your balls bigger. She'd have to ask him how he'd done it. She felt his pecker harden in her pussy and he began to grunt. He buried his acorn deep in her pussy as he came. She'd never been able to feel him flex his love muscle before, but now her pussy was so tight around his thickness that she felt him throb as he pumped his seed into her depths. He must have been giving her a month's worth. He pumped a longer time than usual, filling her with his cream as he emptied his tanks. Phoebe expected him to pull out, but he stayed in, big and hard. His newly stronger, pussy plow excited her and she rubbed her juices all over her pleasure mound and gave herself another orgasm.

Taylor was single and full of cum from not having had any pussy in quite a while, so his cock stayed hard and he kept fucking Phoebe, building up another thick load. After all, he was doing this as a favor to Paul. Phoebe loved to fuck and he might as well flood her pussy with all that sperm swollen on the backs of his balls. Even though he'd just filled her with a big load, Phoebe's cunt still felt tight. She needed more fucking. Her cunt hugged him firmly when she rubbed her clit to make herself come.

Hubby screwed her hard again. She didn't know how he did it, but wasn't going to complain. She wasn't sure if she could come again, but felt her nub harden when Paul gently rubbed it. She returned the favor and reached under to roll his big balls. This took him to the edge. He pulled out and plowed his pecker head up and down between her pussy lips. When she felt another load of his hot juice splashing on her button, she came again. She was awash with her husband's semen. He'd filled her love tunnel the first time, and now he soaked her pussy lips and her bush with a dozen long, hard squirts. She'd have to ask him if his bigger nuts were making more milk. She hoped this wasn't just because of his long absence. She liked having a husband with balls big enough to pump a big load of seed into his wife twice in a row. They cuddled while they caught their breath and she became drowsy. The last thing she remembered before dropping off was the bed moving as Paul got up to go pee.

***

Paul felt someone shaking him awake. He looked at his watch. Taylor had been with Phoebe for over an hour. He hoped his friend hadn't had trouble getting it up.

Taylor whispered, "Is it okay if I crash here? I just feel drained, man."

"No problem. We never use this room, so you won't be disturbed." Paul closed the door softly as he left and padded his way to his and Phoebe's bedroom.

When he lifted the cover to slip back in bed, the fragrance of recent sex assailed his nostrils. He smelled Phoebe's pussy mixed with the unmistakable odor of freshly ejaculated semen. He lay with his back to his wife, who snored softly as she dozed. He knew he'd never be able to fall asleep. He felt the bed move as she turned on her side. Phoebe licked and chewed on his earlobe. This was her signal that she wanted Paul to eat her pussy. He obliged, burrowing under the cover, and positioning his head between her open thighs. The entire middle of the bed was soaked from their fucking. Phoebe's pussy and her bush dripped with cum. Taylor must have pulled out before shooting his load. Paul kissed his way down her pussy and discovered that his friend had given his wife a bonus. He tongued the entrance to her dick tunnel. Her hole was stretched out from receiving a bigger man. Cum as thick as yogurt seeped out of her. Paul snaked his tongue up her and found that her cunt was full of his big balled friend's thick offering. He had eaten Phoebe's pussy after fucking her, and knew the taste of his own semen. Taylor's cum was heavier and less salty than his, with a faint, sweet flavor. Probably because Taylor was a vegetarian. Paul curled his tongue and scooped out a spoonful of his friend's heavy cream. He dripped the dollop on Phoebe's sleeping clit and worked it in circles, awakening her little girl and making her hard, while massaging the front of her cunt with his middle finger. It didn't take long to put her over the top. Phoebe seized the back of his head and thrust her pussy against his mouth. She came hard. Her clit pulsed against his tongue and her cunt contracted, pumping his palm full with Taylor's thick semen.

***

When Phoebe hobbled into the kitchen the next morning, Paul was already up, having his morning coffee. She made her way slowly to the refrigerator. Her pussy felt sore, but it was a good kind of sore. Paul had given her the best screwing she'd ever had. She stared into the fridge. "Ah shit, I'm all out of yogurt!" She always ate plain yogurt and fresh raspberries for breakfast. She took the bowl of berries to the table and gingerly sat across from her hubby. She loved him for giving her so much pleasure. When she'd finished her fruit, she decided she'd give him a blowjob. She flashed him her sexiest smile and her most alluring bedroom eyes as she knelt between his legs and opened his robe. Something was wrong with this picture! Paul already had a full hard on, but he was back to his old size! And his skin was back on his knob! And his nuts were their old size! "Do you have something you need to tell me?"

Paul replied sheepishly, "I'm sorry I deceived you, honey. I just wanted to make you happy."

"So who screwed me last night?"

He looked away, unable to meet her eye. "It was Taylor. He's bigger than I, and I wanted to see how you liked him. I'm still considering the operation."

Phoebe rubbed his love handle up and down, slipping his uncut skin back and forth over his knob. She smiled up at him, "Well, I forgive you. If I'd known he had such a big pecker, I might have suggested it myself. Taylor can screw me a lot better than you can, and he filled me and then sprayed me with two loads of thick sperm." She licked off the clear juice oozing from his knob and asked teasingly, "So, tell me, you've been gone a month, did you get any pussy on your trip, or maybe you choked the chicken every day?"

"You keep jacking my dick and he'll answer that question for you."

Phoebe fisted his trunk tightly as she jacked him. She kept his skin peeled back and took his seeping knob into her mouth, sealing her lips around it and screwing him with her tongue. She rolled his smaller nuts in her other hand and felt them climb up against the root of his pecker, getting ready to mix their droplets with his cream. He grabbed her head and shoved his knob into her throat. He'd screwed her face for only a few seconds when he groaned and filled her mouth with his salty juice. Apparently he'd not screwed hookers nor jacked off for the last month. She timed her swallows with his hard pumping pecker as he gave her a big drink.

When he'd shot all his cum into Phoebe's mouth, Paul pulled out his still erect, but deflating, dick. The head shined with a thick coat of pink semen. Phoebe's raspberries had stained his dick red from bush to tip. It resembled the way it looked when he pulled out after fucking her while she was having her period. She got a glass of water to wash down his cum. After drinking half of it, she cleared her throat and asked, "So, where's Taylor now? Did he head home after having my pussy for free?"

"No, he's in the spare bedroom, probably asleep. He said he felt 'drained' after fucking you."

"Boy, that's an understatement! Let's go wake him up. I want to get him hard and show you the size of the pecker that filled me last night."

They found Taylor asleep on his back. The sheet stood up in a big tent formed by his morning wood. Phoebe pulled the sheet away, revealing his twitching erection. Paul had never seen his friend hard, and wished he had a cock as long and thick as Taylor's. His wife whispered in his ear, "I'm gonna blow him. Bet that will wake him up! It's a big bed. Why don't you get on your back and I'll sit on your face so you can eat my pussy while I suck him off."

Phoebe felt Paul screwing her pussy hole with his tongue and her love button getting hard. She took Taylor's swollen knob into her mouth. It was crusted with last night's pleasures and she washed it clean with her tongue. She smelled her pussy milk on him from her multiple orgasms and savored the heady aroma of the fresh sperm that his balls had hatched overnight to refill his storage tubes. He awoke and took in the scene, smiled sleepily, closed his eyes, and relaxed to enjoy the morning blowjob. Paul had worked his way to the top of her pussy and had his lips around her button, circling it with the tip of his tongue.

She took a break from servicing Taylor to enjoy her climax. She spasmed and ground her mound against hubby's mouth, giving him a facial with her pussy juice. When her little girl had stopped throbbing, she turned her attention back to Taylor. She stroked his pecker handle in her right fist while she sucked his swollen acorn, rolling his big nuts around in their bag with her left hand. Taylor began to breathe faster and thrust his hips, urgently seeking to release his load. She felt his pouch tighten and hug his balls, about to lose control. Phoebe wet her left middle finger in her slit and searched behind his nuts to find his asshole. She spread his pucker, snaked her finger in all the way to the knuckle, found the big male juice gland at the base of his thick pecker, and scratched it with her nail, eliciting a groan of ecstasy. Taylor convulsed and she felt his gland seize and pump. His muscle flexed against her massaging finger a dozen times as she felt his hot sauce splash against the back of her mouth. His cum tasted less salty and creamier than Paul's. When his spurting subsided, she milked out the hose on the bottom of his pecker and swallowed the remaining drops of his love juice. She'd forgotten to buy yogurt, but her lovers had served her. Taylor's manly pecker had filled her pussy full last night, and two pairs of fast breeding balls gave her a full serving of cream to top her raspberries. Phoebe scooted down the bed and smiled at Paul. "Think we could talk Taylor into living in our spare room so he could fill me every night?"

12