Fulfilling Sam Ch. 03

Story Info
Twice fulfilled, Caed's wife & Sam are both pregnant.
2k words
4.34
96.9k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing there in front of my wife, Aria, after coming home from my pregnant girlfriend's house and being told my wife was pregnant too, not to mention she was about as far along as Sam, I was stunned to say the least. Not that I was complaining, it was just a shock that I hadn't expected.

"You look speechless," she accused, with a sly smile on her face.

"No.. It's just... wow are you sure?" I managed to stammer through my shock.

"I am sure," she stated plainly, handing me the home pregnancy test stick to me. "This is the second positive test. Glancing at it, I confirmed that it did indeed show I was going to be a father yet again. Yesterday I had one wonderful child, today I found out that I have not one, but two women pregnant, each with one of my unborn children.

It dawned on me then that I had to tell Aria about Sam.

"Aria, honey there is..." she cut me off before I could finish my sentence, placing her finger gently over my lips. She had the musky scent of a pregnant woman about her, and I was growing more aroused each minute.

"I already know about Sam's 'condition', and it is ok, I understand what you did, and I think it was sort of noble," she said looking at me, smiling with the divinity of an angel in her eyes and lips.

"But...how?" It was all I could manage to say; my surprise had grown substantially within the last few moments.

"C'mon Caed, Sam and I have been friends for a very long time. I noticed a difference in her and asked her about it. Sam was so excited to be pregnant that she couldn't hold it back anymore. At first she wouldn't tell me who or how, but I knew it wasn't Vince. I put two and two together when I remembered you disappearing at the party a couple months ago, remembering also that I hadn't seen Sam during that period of time either."

I could tell my surprise was starting to show when she looked up at me grinning slightly.

"It didn't take long for me to 'press' the information out of her."

I almost lost it completely then, how long had Aria known Sam was pregnant?

As if she read my mind, she continued "I have known almost as long as Sam. She made me promise not to do or say anything since she was still hoping Vince would stick around. When Vince left hr she called me crying, she was pregnant, horny and alone. I reassured her that she had a right to be with you now too, and that she should give you a call."

All this time I thought I had been in control, but for at least a few weeks, they had been controlling me, bending me to their whims.

She looked down at me, "Don't look so surprised, you were the one spreading your seed around. We just wanted to have a little fun. Now I am ok with Samantha, you were 'helping' a friend, but don't let me catch you with any more women pregnant with your love child, your fertile cum belongs to Sam and I now."

I turned and look directly in her deep blue eyes "In that case, I think I should get both of my pregnant goddesses under one roof. We have some empty rooms that would be perfect for Sam and the babies to come."

My lips found Aria's and pressed the erotic kiss for what seemed like minutes. The sensual glow around my pregnant wife was drawing me toward her.

As she pulled away she whispered in my ear, "I am already ahead of you Caed, Sam will be here tonight with her bags, and your baby. Better get some rest while you can, you have two insatiable preggos to satisfy now."

I decided to take her advice and went to take a nap, not waking until I heard a knock at the door. I could hear my wife's voice echoing up the stairs.

"You don't have to knock here anymore; this is your home now too."

"Thank you Aria, how is our man doing?" Sam's voice drifted up, with a note of possession hanging on the 'our man'. . "Oh he is upstairs taking a nap. I thought he needed the rest if he is going to satisfy both of us."

"Great Idea Aria, Two horny pregnant women can really take a lot out of a man. We need a lot of attention in our condition, especially with these rampant hormones running around."

"Why don't you go up to play with Caed, while I put Declan down to bed, I will join you guys in a little bit."

Hearing my wife's words, my uncut cock shot to attention. I quickly laid back down and pretended to be asleep just as Sam entered the room. It as kind of hard to hide my erection from her and she could tell I wasn't really sleeping.

"You can stop pretending, I know you heard us talking. I am ready for you to start 'taking care' of me tonight. Aria will be here in a little while but she suggested we have some fun first."

She had barely shut the door behind her when she started stripping off her clothing, one piece at a time, driving me wild with anticipation and desire. As she shed the last of her clothing, I slid from beneath the blanket and removed my underwear as well. Reaching up, I pulled her close to me, breathing in her intoxicating scent. While kissing her, I slid my hand down her naked thigh, causing her to shiver from the tingle I sent up her leg.

Picking her up, I brought her over to my bed, and laid her carefully down, making sure that she was at the edge of the bed, providing me with a good position to kneel down. Doing so, I rubbed my hands up and down the entirety of her body, from her soft glowing face, down to her tantalizing toes, and back up, pausing at her breasts. I brought my fingers over her soft areola, caressing them in a slow circular motion around the nipples a small, almost inaudible moan came from her lips, just as I was beginning to glide my fingertips over her nipples. Seeing she liked that, I moved up and began to suck gently on her nipples, first one then the other.

Moving back down between hr legs, I noticed, that I had made her considerably wet, from the moisture she left on me. My hand worked its way slowly over her belly, and down between her legs to rub her clit. She moaned again, this time a lot louder, and more excited. I began teasing her by spreading her smoothly shaved labia, and barely dipping the tips of my middle and index fingers in and out. Her wetness lubricated my fingers nicely, and I drove them deep inside her with a cry of passion escaping her lips. I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted to taste her pregnant pussy, and I flicked my tongue over her clit. Bending my fingers upward with each thrust and withdrawal, I managed to stimulate her G-Spot in a slow steady rhythm, in tune with my mouth which was now drinking up her juices with an unquenchable thirst.

Her orgasm tonight was like none I had seen from her yet, her whole body quivering from the pleasurable waves sweeping over her entire body. I could feel a sort of electricity flowing from the moment.

It was then that my wife entered, already completely nude, and ready to join the fun.

"Are you guys ready for me? Declan is safely asleep now, and I am free to come and play."

All I could do was nod to her, Sam's juices flowing down my face.

"Looks like you have been enjoying having Sam here, do you want to show me what you guys have been up to?"

I nodded hungrily, guiding her over to the spot where Sam had recently been laying, and I immediately began to devour her sweet pregnant pussy, flitting and rubbing my tongue around her engorged clit, and began thrusting my fingers in and out of her. My senses were going wild, the erotic sent of two pregnant women here in the room with me. I noticed immediately when Aria started to cum, her hips bucking up, allowing me to get a deeper taste of her pregnant pussy. Arai just lay there enraptured with the pleasure I had given her, and I continued to thrust my soaking fingers in and out. After her brief rest, Sam decided to kneel down next to m and take my stiff rod in her hands. Even fully erect, my head was covered by my long foreskin. She began to give it gentle tugs, pulling on the sensitive tissue, causing me to let out a moan of my own. I bent my head low and began to suck on her sweet breast again, paying special attention to her sensitive nipples,

Before I could object, Sam laid on the floor, and took my dick in her mouth, with each deep thrust down my shaft, she pulled the foreskin back, exposing my head to her soft, stimulating tongue, and allowing my foreskin to roll back up, gliding over the glans, producing it's own pleasurable sensations. If this kept up for long, I couldn't be sure how long I could hold back, but I couldn't stop her, it felt so good.

Aria sat up, my fingers still deep inside her and, directing her attention at Sam, said "You can have his cum tonight, it is your first night here, and I want you to feel welcome."

Sam knew what this meant, as we moved onto the bed next to Aria. Sam pushed me down on the bed with a mark of authority and brought herself down onto my cock, foreskin gliding back down the shaft as it entered her. I felt a surge of sexual energy as I penetrated her soft smooth interior. She moved up and down with a grace I have never seen, riding my cock like an expert. I looked over to see Aria wasn't letting this go to waste; she brought out her obsidian black dildo, thrusting it in and out of her own engorged vagina, while watching Sam's vigorous motions on top of me. I grabbed Sam's soft supple ass, guiding her motions, and allowing me to penetrate as deeply as I could.

The sensations reached a plateau and I couldn't hold back any more, I pulled her down on top of me, pressing my hard dick as deeply as I could get it to go, feeling the tip hit her cervix, just as I let loose my creamy cum deep inside her pregnant crevice. I slumped down kissing, nibbling, and biting her neck, and chest, with a pure animalistic intensity I feel only after cumming hard.

I rolled off onto the bed beside her, and on the opposite side as Aria, thinking that our fun was over. Resting there, I see Aria rise, and kneel between Sam's legs, licking her slit clean of my cum. A few more flicks of her tongue and Sam was bucking wildly into the air with another orgasm. Aria moved up, straddling me, and leaned down kissing me, sharing the taste of Sam, and my cum that she just had.

I pulled Aria down, completely on top of me, and pulled Sam closer with my free arm, and we laid there cuddling like that, completely naked, for a long time after, all of us resting from our enjoyable activities. After an hour or so, Aria rolled off of me, and I lay sandwiched between the two women.

I lay there thinking I could enjoy having two wonderful pregnant women. Both Sam and Aria fell asleep on either side of me. I guess I would have to show Sam to her room tomorrow, and enjoy tonight, with both of my pregnant women in the same bed as me.