Fulfilling the Prerequisites Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hand me your bag. You won't be needing it for a few minutes." She hesitated, but obeyed.

"Now, turn around, bend over, and remove those tight jeans."

"Please, can I lock the door?"

"No you may not, slave, and you have earned your first punishment. Each response will include my title, 'Master'," he answered.

"May I at least hang something over the window, Master?" nearly spitting out the last word.

"Slave, if you make any additional requests for favors, the deal is off. Now you have ten seconds to get those jeans off." Mokie sensed his rage, so backed off with her requests.

Hastily, she turned around, undid the button and zipper, and bent over to slide the jeans down to her feet. Jason stared greedily at her ass as the denim slowly peeled away from it. He knew how lucky he was to be in this situation, and he was going to revel in it for the coming weeks.

Mokie was able to get her hands all the way to her feet without bending her knees, a fact that Jason was pleased note.

"I admire your flexibility, slut. Do you do yoga?"

"Yes, Master. Three days a week."

"Well, we will have to use that to our advantage one of these days. For now, just kick those jeans over to me, too."

Mokie obeyed again, standing with her hands held in front of her panties. She watched Jason put the jeans in the drawer with her sandals.

"Now, same thing with your top," he said. Mokie was embarrassed beyond words, but remembering his warning from earlier, she obeyed. She grabbed the hem of her tank top and pulled it up over her head.

"Well, well, well," said Jason as he learned that she was not wearing a bra. "No bra. Well done, pet."

"I thought you might prefer me without one, Master," said Mokie. The truth was, she never wore a bra under this tank top, but she figured she might as well make him think she did just for him. She was right. Jason felt even more in control when she spoke like this.

"Throw me that tank and remove your thong," he said, a noticeable erection becoming visible in his khakis.

As he filed the tank top away, Mokie slipped the thong down to her knees, and it fell to the floor. Without thinking, she kicked it to him, too.

"Very good, pet," he said, sniffing her thong with a deep breath before putting it in the drawer and closing it. "Mmmmm, you seem to be enjoying this, slut."

"No, Master, not at all, but what choice do I have?"

"You always have a choice, slave." He paused, staring at his prize. "Not sure what I think about your pubes, though. I appreciate that they are trimmed, but I might need to shave you later."

Mokie felt so humiliated being spoken to like this, allowing a man to judge her and express his disapproval was the exact opposite of the mystique she had created the last four years.

"Now, getting back to your yoga. I want you to turn around, spread your legs just past shoulder width, and bend over until your palms are on the floor. Do it now, and do it sexy."

Mokie turned her back to him, but flipped her hair over her shoulder and turned to look at him. She slowly bent over, her hands running down her legs to her ankles before resting palms down on the floor. This was a position she was very familiar with, but the first time she had done it naked. She despised how openly her pussy was displayed to him, but there was nothing she could do about it now.

"My, my," said Jason. "What a beautiful form. We are going to have some fun together!" He arose from his chair and moved towards her. Mokie watched him, upside down, walking slowly towards her while...messing with her phone!

"Hey, what are you doing with my phone?"

"Just putting in my number so you know how to reach me." He finished saving the information, stuck the phone in his pocket and was just staring at her pussy when sounds from outside the door grabbed their attention. From down the hall they heard another pair of footsteps. Jason appeared slightly startled, thinking they were alone in the building.

"Shuffle towards the wall," he said. Mokie moved her hands forward about two feet until they were against the base of the wall. She then brought her feet up to them, bringing her back to the desired position but with her back now flush against the wall.

Jason pressed against her and peeked through the window. Mokie could only listen to the footsteps approaching. Then, shockingly, she felt Jason put his hand on her ass. Looking up towards her waist, she watched in horror as his pointer finger pressed into her hole and his thumb came to rest on her asshole.

Her horror grew, however, when she heard the footsteps stop right outside the door. With the hand that wasn't on her ass, Jason opened the door.

'What the fuck!' Mokie thought to her self, screaming at him silently. She was pinned between the door and the wall, so the only way the person in the hall could see her was if he entered and turned around, but still, this was way too close for comfort.

"Professor Larson, I didn't expect for you to still be here," he said.

"I was just burning the midnight oil, as I see you are," Professor Larson answered. "Good way to get ahead."

"Well, sir, I'm just doing what I have to to get these pre-tests graded," Jason answered, gesturing back towards the papers on his desk.

Mokie had held her breath for as long as possible, trying not to jostle the door at all. When she had to breathe, she did so ever so faintly. She was scared stiff about being found in this situation.

"Well, don't be too long. I think you are the last one out, and you don't want to be walking around in the dark all by yourself."

"Yes, sir. I will only be another 15 minutes or so."

"Alright then, good night, Jason."

"Good night, Dr. Larson."

Jason shut the door and wiped his brow. "Whew, that was close!"

"This is ridiculous, Jason! We could..."

WHACK! The sound of the palm of his hand spanking her ass echoed through the room. Whack, a second time. She tried to rise, but he pushed her forcefully against the wall.

"That's twice you failed to address me as 'Master,' slave."

Monique had never been spanked before and her reaction was delayed. The pain hit like the sound of thunder arrives long after the strike.

"No, please, Master, I'm sorry," she sobbed, knowing she was completely vulnerable the way she was jammed against the wall.

"Stay in this position." He went back to the desk and retrieved something from his brief case. When he turned, Mokie identified the gadget, a digital camera.

"Smile," said Jason, aiming the camera at her lewdly folded body.

"Master, please, you are taking this too far," Mokie cried.

"Excuse me, what was that?" Jason demanded, grabbing a ruler from the white board. He took two quick steps towards her and whipped it down on her ass.

"Ahhh!" Mokie screamed. "Please, Master. No pictures!"

"Nonsense," said Jason, sitting back down at the desk. "This will help persuade you in the future...more material to use against you should you back out of the deal."

Mokie clenched her eyes shut as if that in some way hid the rest of her. She heard him take a few pictures, and opened her eyes when she heard the camera come to rest on the desk. She opened her eyes to see Jason bringing another tool her way, shiny and black. He knelt in front of her, dangling the object in her face.

"In case you don't know, this is a butt plug. From now on, any time we arrange to meet, I expect this to be inside you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," Mokie said, fighting back tears. She wanted to beg him not to, but knew this was not the time. If she had planned to make a stand against him, it had failed. Instead, she pleaded for mercy.

"Please, Master. Be gentle. I have never had anything in my ass before," she moaned, still bent in half against the wall and speaking directly into his groin.

"If you like, you can put it in yourself. Usually, first timers need a little bit of encouragement, but you can give it a try. I would actually enjoy watching that."

He left the plug base-down on the floor, sticking up in the air. He walked back to his desk and addressed her.

"Put a foot on either side of it and squat down until it is inside you," he instructed.

Mokie stood from her yoga position and obeyed. She squatted down, put her left hand behind her for balance, and lowered her ass until she felt the plug against her sphincter.

"Play with your pussy to distract yourself," he said. Mokie was not sure if it was advice or an order, so she complied. She put her right hand against her pussy and started stroking. Jason had a great view, staring right between her spread legs and into her juicy pussy.

It was not very easy going for Mokie, who flinched every time she tried to lower herself onto the plug. She was getting her pussy wet, but she could not get the plug inside.

"Just ease the muscles in your legs and let gravity do the work," Jason encouraged, sensing her troubles. Mokie clenched her teeth and stared up at the ceiling, arching her back and improving the angle with which her anal passage lined up with the plug.

She relaxed her knees and let the weight of her torso drive her down. It worked. The plug forced her asshole open and slowly worked its way inside. Mokie's jaw dropped as the widest part of the plug popped past her sphincter and embedded itself inside her. Her ass was bare on the cold floor, her hand still stroking her pussy, which she realized was excellent advice. It had taken her mind off the pain, at least partially.

"You continue to impress, my pet," Jason said, genuinely delighted by her display. "Now, stand up and put your back against the wall."

Mokie took her hand out of her pussy and worked her way to her feet. She backed up against the wall next to the door and watched as Jason strode confidently towards her. He extended his left arm and grabbed her throat, pushing her head and neck against the wall.

"Yes," he said, feeling her slight struggle to breathe. "My collar is going to look great on you."

Mokie grabbed his wrist with her hands. "Please, Master," she struggled. "It's too tight."

"If you can speak, then it is not too tight, I'm afraid." He left his hand against her throat and brought his other to her pussy.

"Because I am a gracious Master, I am going to let you cum tonight. Now do your best to give into it, because we are not leaving until you do."

He began stroking her pussy, which was already wet from her masturbating. Her hips began thrusting slowly away from the wall, grinding against his hand. He admired her form, sleek and toned, slithering sensually like a snake in response to his fingers.

"That's it slut. Get yourself off. Come on," he encouraged.

Mokie tried to moan, both for her pleasure and for his, but had difficulty with his fingers clasped around her neck. He cupped her pussy, so that as she rocked his finger tips when in and out of her hole, and his palm rubbed up and down her clit. He had clearly been with enough women to know his way around a pussy.

Now the only part of her body that was in contact with the wall was the space between her shoulder blades and the top of her neck. She was enthusiastically gyrating against him, ready to cum any second. Humiliation and shame welled inside her, but so did a flurry of passion. It was inexplicable, so she tried not to rationalize it and just enjoy it for now.

"I can feel you are ready, pet. Your cunt is so wet. Just give into me and enjoy yourself," Jason dared her. The dirty talk worked.

Mokie thrust forward so hard that he lost his grip on her throat. She fell forward from the wall and would have collapsed to the ground had Jason not grabbed her around the back. He maintained contact with her spasming pussy as she came hard. Harder, in fact, than ever before.

When she stopped cumming, Jason let her sink to her knees. She collapsed to her hands, drained of energy, trying to catch her breath.

Jason opened the drawer to the desk and tossed her sandals, tank top and jeans to her. "Get dressed, pet, and go home. Here's your bag and phone. What is your class schedule?"

"I managed to get all my classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday." She paused and then added, "Master."

Jason chose to ignore the delay. "I see. That is convenient, slut. What is your cell number."

Again she delayed her response, but saw the anger in Jason's face. She gave him her cell and he put it into his cell.

"Keep the phone handy, slut."

While they spoke, Mokie noticed that her thong was missing. She looked up to see if this was intentional, or just forgot, and saw him stuffing it into the pocket of his khakis. While still on the classroom floor, she pulled the tank top on, adjusting her perky tits as she liked them.

The pressure of the plug in her ass was considerable, but she tried to ignore it.

She then stood and stepped into her jeans, and Jason could not help but admire the way her pussy looked as the denim and zipper slowly covered it. She stepped into her sandals as Jason went to the door, opening it for her.

"Hold on," he said. He grabbed the back of her tank and pulled it up a little. He then smeared his hand, covered in her juices, on the small of her back. "Just so you don't forget this encounter until you shower."

"Thank you, Master," said Mokie. Though she knew that no one would guess what it was, she was nervous that someone might notice the substance and wonder about it.

"You're welcome, pet. See you tomorrow."

12