Fulfilling the Prerequisites Ch. 03

Story Info
Mokie's humiliation goes public, then is used by Jenn.
6.4k words
4.35
74.5k
16
3

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,078 Followers

"Slut, say hello to Lenn," Jason ordered Mokie.

They had driven far from campus to the heart of the sleazy area of North Hollywood.

Jenn had suggested Mokie dress for the occasion, with the shortest white skirt she owned and a hot pink halter top. Monique was horrified when Jenn would not allow her any panties or thong; her newly shaved pussy and ass would be exposed unless she stood completely still and pulled down on the skirt. It was even possible her butt plug would be visible.

And then Jenn ordered her slave to strap on her high heeled sandals. Jason examined them for several moments, because they actually looked like the lock-on heels he planned to get for his pet. With the sandals, her long legs directed any observer straight to her pussy, and hiked the skirt even higher. She begged, telling her tormentors that they would get arrested. Jason just laughed and said, "Not where we're going, slut!"

Jason quietly ordered Jenn to remain behind and to bag up any of Mokie's clothes that did not fit her new image, and to take the "frumpy" ones to the Salvation Army shop. He told Jenn that he saw no reason to keep anything other than Mokie's thongs and two bras, one red, one black, as long as they were lacy and sexy.

Monique begged to be allowed a hoodie or coat to walk out of the apartment and down to the parking area, but Jason told her to be silent or be spanked. Mokie immediately stopped speaking, knowing that a red ass would just add to her humiliation.

When they got to Jason's car, he ordered his pet to flip up her skirt to completely expose her shaved cunt and to lock her hands behind her neck, to draw further attention to her breasts and hard nipples which were standing at attention under the silk halter.

Monique was miserable throughout the drive, looking straight ahead to avoid the stares and honks she received. Jason didn't help matters by lowering the roof of his fire red convertible.

She was relieved they were leaving Westwood and headed east, far from eyes that she might know. They arrived at a shop called Love 'n Leather and parked in a spot on the side of the shop. Like a perfect gentleman, Jason walked around to open the door for his slave, telling her she could release her hands and get out of the car.

Monique knew right away this was going to be awkward and unpleasant. She could feel her ass stick to his vinyl seat and squeak as she rose.

"What's this, slut?" Jason angrily proclaimed. "You are an insatiable slut. Look at the mess you left on my car seat!"

Monique looked down and knew that her pussy was once again stabbing her in the back. The seat was smeared with her juices.

"Bend over and lick it up, now!" Jason commanded with force.

Monique turned to stare at him, her mouth opened in shock.

"Now, or I will tan your ass right here and now!"

Monique was without another option, so she bent her knees and leaned into the car.

"Knees straight! This is not an exercise session! This is a slut cleaning up her own mess."

Monique straightened her knees, knowing her ass was completely exposed and the black butt plug evident to any passersby. She stuck out her pierced tongue and timidly licked at the juicy deposits. She was almost knocked into the car with a swift and painful swat to her ass.

"You are not a kitty cat drinking from a bowl of milk. You are a slut who cannot control her own cunt. I want to see enthusiasm NOW!" Jason accented the world "NOW" with a twist to the butt plug. Mokie dove into her assignment with as much energy as she could summon. In seconds, she had cleaned the seat to a shiny gloss of saliva.

Taking her by the elbow, Jason tugged her from the car, and guided her into the side door of the shop. Things were moving so fast that Mokie could not anticipate nor prepare for what was happening.

Hearing Jason greet Lenn, she looked up to see what her next demon looked like. Her heart skipped a beat and she blushed in shame. Unlike Alonzo, Lenn was in his late 20's, his blonde hair tousled as if by the wind along the coast. He was tan, about 6'2", broad shoulders, muscular build and an awesome smile. At any other time, Monique would have used her feminine wiles to attract his attention, hoping to hook up with him for one of her night club sex romps.

"Hello, Lenn, sir," she obeyed, speaking with a bit of a stutter and slur, her embarrassment and tongue stud stifling her usually strong speech.

"You have really done well for yourself this time, bro," he addressed Jason, but his eyes never left Monique, examining every inch of her exposed flesh. "What are you in the market for today or are you putting her on the market," he lightly laughed. Mokie did not catch his humor, so mortified was she at this very moment.

"Man, we need a lot. This bitch is in need of some serious training items and clothes," he answered, handing Lenn a hand-written list on lined paper.

Lenn opened it and scanned it up and down. He smiled an evil grin, nodding with every deviant item on the list. "No problem," he said, "What we don't have I can easily acquire. This isn't going to be cheap."

"Money is not that big an issue. The slut has assets that must be worth something, right?"

"Oh, right, for certain," Lenn smiled with glee, sending shivers down Mokie's spine.

"Let's go, slut." Jason pushed Mokie in the small of her back, encouraging her to follow Lenn to the back. They walked past several other customers on the way to the private display room. Each customer would have admitted she took their breath away. Monique wanted a hole to open and swallow her up. Her mouth was dry from apprehension.

They made their way towards a dressing room of sorts, only this one was octagonal, with each of the eight walls covered floor to ceiling with mirrors. In the middle was a three-foot wide pedestal about a foot off the ground.

"Strip." A one word command as though giving a directive to his pet bitch.

Mokie could see there was no point in arguing. It never got her anywhere and perhaps if she was cooperative this trip would be over sooner rather than later. Besides, what she was wearing was not much more than being naked.

Once she had stripped and neatly dropped her clothes on the stand, and without being asked, she went to Attention. This was certainly not out of some desire to better display herself, but just to pacify these two men that had this temporary control of her life.

She looked around and saw her image a hundred times, reflected infinitely from all angles.

While she was stripping, Jason and Lenn had ducked behind a curtain. She could not make out their plotting.

"Nice!" Lenn crowed, staring at the displayed girl before him. "I thought you said she was not trained, pal." He had brought out a plastic crate filled with numerous items of leather, metal, and rubber. Mokie recognized most of them.

"Yeah, well, we just started," said Jason, secretly delighted by the submissive behavior Mokie was showing.

Jason told Mokie to bow her head and put her arms to the side. He flipped her hair to the side and buckled on a very high posture collar. Her heart was beating like a drum.

Lenn then approached with a collection of black leather strips, interconnected to silver rings. He told her to put her arms out to the side. He began to wrap Mokie's body in this leather harness, his eyes often making contact with hers. He saw when she began to tear. He knew when she began to pant with heat.

Mokie looked to the side, where Jason stood with a grim face. Suddenly she gasped, as Lenn ran his fingers along her pussy lips. She reacted by reaching for his hands the same moment as she looked into his gleeful eyes. Jason saw what was happening.

"Attention, slut!" he demanded

"But...," she tried to protest.

"Attention, I said!" Jason moved quickly behind her and grabbing at the leather strips that already crisscrossed her back, he landed three sharp slaps to her ass. "You do not break position, slave!"

Mokie was whimpering in pain and frustration.

Lenn held up his wet fingers. "Just checking, girl. I knew you were loving this!"

Monique just continued to weep quietly, inwardly angry at the betrayal her body revealed.

"Ok, that is the top part of the harness," said Lenn as he stepped back slightly. "Those nipples need attention, Jas. Look at them, hard as a rock. I know," and he left the room.

"I was just getting ready to compliment you, slut, but now you have embarrassed yourself and me and you will pay for that. Your body does not belong to you any longer, and I will do with it what I please."

She looked at him with her lip quivering, unable to form any response.

Lenn had returned with a light chain dangling from his fist. "Don't move, girl. It will just make things worse. Your nipples need to be decorated." With that he attached clips to each nipple, using a screw to tighten it. Mokie merely moaned, not sure if the pain would increase any more.

When both nipples were clipped, Lenn tugged on the connecting chain and Mokie sucked in her breath through clenched teeth. He pulled her nipples until they were stretched tight. "You know, Jas, this is just not as good as if they were pierced."

Mokie's eyes shot open and it took all her will-power not to scream 'NO!' Her expressions said it all, however.

"All in good time, Lenn. Remember, we have just been together a couple of days. Rome was not built in a day," he laughed and Lenn laughed with him. Mokie just looked down at her stretched nipples. Lenn finally released the chain.

"Get up on the platform, slut," Lenn ordered. She obeyed without argument, totally defeated. Here was a good looking guy that was treating her like a dog. She was completely at the mercy of these two handsome, dominant men.

"I am assuming she is not a virgin, right?" Lenn asked as Mokie mounted the stand.

"According to her roomie, she's a fucking whore," Jason replied.

'That is so untrue,' Mokie thought. True, she had been fucked maybe 10 times over her years at UCLA, but that hardly qualified as a whore. 'Did it?' she wondered.

"Then let's fill the other hole and use the bottom straps as they are meant to be used. Attention!, whore," Lenn said, with a half-smile looking into her sad eyes. Mokie obeyed, spreading her legs, locking her hands, and thrusting out her clipped breasts. 'I'm a fucking trained dog, that is what I am!'

Lenn had reached into the crate and pulled out the longest dildo she had every seen, far bigger than any cock that had pierced her pussy.

"Please, no, it's too big," she managed to whimper.

"I see what you mean about not being trained in basic slave behavior. Well, if we are going to fill two holes, might as well fill all three," suggested Lenn.

Jason was already on it. "Take her to the opera, or single sleeve?" Jason asked.

"Single, I think." Mokie had no idea what they were talking about; she just knew that she had angered Jason once again.

He pulled out a wide black glove from the crate. He walked behind Mokie and ordered, "Hands behind your back." She could tell from the tone of his voice that he was angry, so she quickly obeyed.

In just a few moments, Jason had maneuvered both of her arms into a sleeve that extended nearly to her armpit. The sleeve was fitted with rings and hooks, and in moments he began to tighten the bindings, causing her to groan in protest. He did not stop until her elbows were nearly touching and her breasts were thrust out to the extreme, as she tried to relieve the pain in her shoulders. 'How can I stop this,' she moaned to herself.

As Jason finished this portion of the bondage, Lenn took a padlock and locked the tips of the glove to a strong piece of chain. Click. He pulled Mokie's arms higher from her body, forcing her to bend at the waist. Her heart jumped at the finality of the click. She tried to tug her hands apart, and knew there was no give whatsoever. She moaned, but Jason merely smiled at her discomfort. "You asked for this."

He turned and took the dildo gag from Lenn. Mokie's eyes widened and she could not resist. "Please," she begged, knowing her protest was completely futile.

Monique hesitated only a moment when Jason held it before her face. One look in his eyes told her to obey. She opened her mouth and felt the dildo push against the back of her throat. She gagged and Jason pulled it out a bit. "Relax, slut, you brought this on yourself. If you hadn't opened your fucking mouth, this wouldn't be happening."

Again Jason inserted the dildo, reminding her to breathe through her nose. This time she did not gag and he strapped it behind her bowed head.

As he was strapping the mouth gag, Lenn had been testing her pussy, pushing in the dildo two inches, backing it out one, pushing in 3 inches, backing out one, until Mokie began to moan with frustration. She admitted it to herself, she loved to be fucked and her pussy was happily accepting this stranger by excreting large amount of love nectar.

Monique's body was once again in the control of another, and she began to quiver with anticipation. Lenn looked at Jason, who just nodded, and then plunged the dildo the full 8 inches into her cunt. Monique bellowed with surprise and pain. Before she knew it, the plug and dildo were strapped into her body, using the leather strips at the bottom of her body harness.

Monique was in the most helpless position of her young life. All her holes were filled to the max, she was unable to protect herself, and felt totally at the mercy of Jason and Lenn.

They stood back to admire their slave, smiling at each other. "I'll put her hair into a ponytail to better display her hoops and neck, while you get the stilettos, ok?"

"You got it," agreed Lenn.

Jason took a short piece of leather from the crate and tied up her hair into a high ponytail. Monique mewed when he pulled her hair too tightly.

"Now, the icing on the cake," sneered Lenn, removing five inch stilettos from a new box.

Jason helped her down from the platform, since she had no use of her hands. He directed her to a chair and she grunted when he half dropped her, pushing in the plug and dildo even further.

As Lenn slid one of the stilettos onto Mokie's feet, Jason examined the box. "I thought we were going for six inches."

"I agree, but I don't have one in her size right now and these will be enough of a challenge the first time. Check it out," Lenn said. "They have a lock right here, so she can only take them off if you let her." He secured both of the stilettos with a tiny lock, and handed the key to Jason. Click. Again the sound of permanence, which echoed in Mokie's mind.

"I think a little anonymity is in order, Lenn," Jason offered.

"You're the Master," Lenn relented.

"Full or slit net?"

"I think the netted." Mokie had no idea what they were talking about, but knew she would not like it. "She needs to see where she is going and who is ogling."

Jason proceeded to strap a black mask over her eyes. She was surprised that she could actually see through small slits.

"OK, bitch. Up we go, time to meet the judges," Lenn said.

'Judges?' Monique wondered. 'What does that mean!'

Mokie very shakily rose to her feet. It was near impossible for her to balance herself in these heals, but she managed. Slowly and gingerly, she was led out of the private dressing room. When she realized their plan, she protested and stopped moving, twisting her bondaged body right and left. "Fuck, she is like an unbroken horse," Jason complained.

While Lenn held her tightly by the upper arms, Jason got a leash from the crate. Taking the metal in his hand, he proceeded to whip her exposed ass three times with the leather loop. Monique squealed in pain, trying to twist out of the way, but she had no chance.

With her ass ablaze, she watched as Jason connected the leash to the chain that joined the nipple clips, and handed it to Lenn. As he pulled the leash, she was nearly dragged through the curtain that led from the private room to the main floor. She tottered dangerously on the heels and without arms to balance her, she was terrified of falling.

'Noooooooooooooooooo," she screamed, her voice barely audible through the plug, but still audible enough to draw attention to her debut as a bondage slut.

Jason grabbed her by her left hoop earring, getting her full attention. "You agree to everything we say and do out here, slut, and I mean everything. One act of defiance and I sell you to the highest bidder, and your secret life becomes fully known to your family and the university, is that clear?"

Mokie was afraid he would pull the earring right through her lobe, he was so angry. She nodded vigorously and tried to speak, "es, es, es!"

Confident that she would not make a scene, Lenn raised his voice to be heard around the shop. "If I could have your attention, please join us by the dressing room for a brief exhibition. The parent company of our shop," he adlibbed, "owns several similar stores throughout the nation, and they are considering live models to display the many products we have available."

Monique could see through the slit that 7 people now gathered, staring at her and listening to Lenn. There was one couple that caught her attention. The guy was dressed in jeans, open collared shirt and leather jacket. His unshaven face and stern features caught Mokie's attention, but his wife/girlfriend was the surprise. She had followed her husband/boyfriend/Master and when she came into full view, Mokie took a quick gasp.

She looked every part of a hooker or slave. She also was Asian and wore a short black, vinyl skirt was almost as short as the one Mokie had been forced to wear from her apartment to the shop. She wore a bolero top with laces in the front, black heeled boots that ended just below the knee, and while Monique was not positive, a stylish choker or collar. She seemed to be enjoying the scene, and had a comfortable smile on her face. She cocked her hip to the side, brought her hands up to her collar, and just stared at Mokie

The other 5 customers were all men of various ages and wearing non-descriptive clothes, nothing out of the ordinary. None drew her attention like the hooker.

"To protect her identity as well as yours, we have masked this model, who displays her charms and our products of her own free will, isn't that right, girl?" Lenn had tugged on the leash mid-sentence to get her attention. Mokie nodded with enthusiasm and tried to say "Yes" through the gag. No one would doubt she was anything other than a willing model, undoubtedly being paid well for her time, and body.

"So, we have all of these items in most sizes, except extra large," the gathering smiled and laughed at the thought. "The collar is your standard posture collar. We have many other types, some that might even pass for a choker or fine jewelry." Mokie looked at the whore and noticed how she fingered her own collar at that comment.

"The arm binders come in many styles, single and double sleeve, and I am sure you will agree the body harness leaves nothing to the imagination.

"Our model is stuffed with a medium ass plug, medium dildo, and a reversible mouth dildo gag." Mokie shuttered thinking that if these insertions in her holes were medium, she would be ripped wide open with large.

"The gag can be reversed and used for girl on girl intercourse. And there is no better aphrodisiac than stiletto shoes, I'm sure you guys agree.

"Finally, her nipples are bound with the standard clips that come in many shapes and models.

"As part of her pay, this model wishes to hear comments about what she is wearing or how she appears, or how she could enhance her appeal to a general audience." Mokie was watching the faces in the crowd, which had now grown to 9, when two more college-aged guys arrived. She did not recognize them.

abob1
abob1
1,078 Followers
12