Fulfilling the Prerequisites Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked back at the note, rereading it puzzlingly. 'But who?' she thought to herself. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out her phone and called Mokie.

She was surprised to hear the buzz coming from between Mokie's spread legs, followed quickly by a burst from Mokie's mouth.

"Mmmmmmm....Mmmm, Mmm, Mmmmmm" she sobbed into her gag.

"What the hell?" Jenn blurted out. She could tell that Mokie's phone was in her pussy, but she had no idea who put it there or why.

"Did Jason do this to you?" she asked the back of Mokie's head.

Mokie just shook her head.

Jenn hung up her phone and called Jason.

"Jas," she said. "I think you need to come take a look at this."

.....

When Jason showed up half an hour later, he was greeted with the sight of Mokie tied up as Brandi had left her, but without the mask. Jenn had removed it to verify that it was indeed Mokie, and then spent the next half hour calling her cell phone constantly.

Mokie had orgasmed twice, but now her pussy was raw and screaming at her in pain. Tears were streaking down her face as the phone rattled inside her for the umpteenth time.

"Very impressive, Jenn," he said. "I have to be honest, I wish I had thought of something like this."

"So do I," answered Jenn. "It wasn't me."

"What do you mean it wasn't you? Who was it?"

"I don't know, Jason. I swear I found her like this when I got back from my class."

Furious that there was an outside player moving in on his territory, he knelt in front of Mokie and unstrapped the dildo gag, a string of saliva connecting mouth to gag. "Who did this to you?"

"Brandi," she panted.

"Who the fuck is Brandi, slave?" Jason roared.

"The girl from the shop yesterday. The one who gave me her number."

"You called her?"

"Yes, Master," she sobbed.

"Why did you do that? Don't you think you need my permission for something like this?"

"Please, Master," Mokie cried, "I called her because she seemed so comfortable in this, and I was hoping she could give me some advice on how to enjoy this. I thought accepting my submission would make you happy."

"It does not, slut," he said. "If someone is going to do this to you, it will be because I allowed it." He slapped her face hard, and the pain was amplified by the fact that she was tied in place and could not recoil.

"I didn't know she was going to do this," Mokie pleaded her case.

He went to the bag he brought with him, and returned with a small, but many-stranded whip. Without warning, he gave a wicked swipe to Monique's ass, setting it aflame. She screamed in pain.

Jenn rushed for the gag, first covering Mokie's mouth with her hand, and then pushing the long end of the dildo in and out, as their slut gasped for breath and sputtered in pain and fear. "Jason!" Jenn emoted, "we are in an apartment, for god's sake! Do you want people calling the police?" As she spoke, she brought the dildo back and forth, as Mokie's gag reaction lessened. Finally, the dildo was in place and their pet was silenced.

"Now, you can do what you wish," Jenn spoke.

Jason was livid with his slut, but by the time Jenn finished, he had regained his composure. 'Anger management case,' thought Jenn, having seen how Jason caould lose his temper so easily.

"Unlock her," Jason said, in a quiet but menacing voice. "And you, fucktoy, don't even think of removing the gag."

Jenn unlocked the padlocks and watched in glee as Mokie's arms and legs fell flat on the floor. She was unmoving.

"How should we punish her?" she asked Jason.

"I have an idea. If this bitch is going to give herself to strangers, then I think you and I should make some money on it, don't you?"

Jenn sneered. "I'm listening."

"Leonard runs auctions for submissive sluts like this. Highest bidder gets her for a day. You and I submit her, and we split the profits. What do you think?"

"Make the call!" Jenn said, before Jason was even finished talking. The idea of auctioning this bitch off to a stranger and making money on it was incredibly empowering. Jason dialed his friend.

"Len, its Jas. Listen, I want to submit Mokie into one of your auctions."

"Really? She step out of line or something?"

"You can say that."

"Well, listen, I have a better idea. Why don't you trade her to me? I have been wanting to fuck that girl since I first laid eyes on her."

"A trade? What do you have in mind?"

"How about free rentals of anything in the shop for a month. You can have anything you want so long as you return it in four weeks."

"Honestly," Jason said, "I think you are getting the best of this deal, but because you are a good friend, I will accept your terms. When should I bring her by?"

"Be here at midnight. We will spend the night in the dungeon, and you can pick anything in the shop for me to use on her. You and Jenn are welcome to watch, if you like, and bring any friends who can keep their mouths shut."

"We'll be there," said Jason.

.....

"OK, slut, at midnight we are going back to Love 'N Leather where we will give you to Leonard for the night. Until then, we are going to get to work on your rules."

He pulled a copy of his ten rules out of his bag and taped it to the door so Mokie would always have a reminder of her submission. Jenn ran to it in excitement so that she could learn them, too.

"First, rule number six. When I enter your apartment, you kneel before me, eyes directed just below my waist. You are already delinquent, slut. Let's go."

Jenn grabbed Mokie by her hair and pulled her head off the ground. From there, Mokie scuttled into place in front of Jason. She stared directly into his crotch, looking ridiculous with the dildo gag buried in her mouth.

Jason steadied her head by gripping the top of it, then let loose with a slicing whip to her left thigh. "That is for not greeting me properly. Do better next time," he said.

Checking the list, he asked, "Did you register yourself at slaveregister.com?"

"Fuck, Jenn, take that gag out. She needs to be able to talk and declare her understanding and submission." Jenn immediately unstrapped the gag.

"No, master," she said. Another harsh strapping to her right thigh.

"And when you entered your room, did you kiss and suck on the rubber replica of my dick?"

"No, master," she cried. SWISH. "Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," she yelped in pain.

"I'll give you a minute to take off your cuffs and panties so you can be in compliance with rule five: completely naked whenever you are in your apartment."

Mokie was undoing the cuff on her wrist, when suddenly she leaped from her position. Ring....ring...ring...

"What the fuck is going on?" Jason asked.

"I'm sorry, Master, Brandi put it in there, and then called me constantly so that it would vibrate against my clit."

"Well, get it out. If it is that bitch, I want to talk with her."

Mokie reached behind and into the leather panties, the phone's vibrations arousing her to extreme levels. She pulled the heavily coated phone from her pussy and looked at the screen.

"Well?" Jason was impatient.

"It's my cousin, Sir."

"Then answer it, slut!" Jason said, his tone annoyed.

"Hi Panda," Monique began, the slimy surface of the phone pressed against her ear. The smell of her musk was powerful.

Jason looked inquisitively at Jenn. 'Panda?' he mouthed?

Jenn whispered back, "Her cousin, Amanda, I think."

"Yeah, of course I remember, but there has been, well, just a sec, let me check something," Mokie was saying.

Covering the phone, and turning to Jason, she said, "It's my cousin, Master. She had planned to visit me this coming weekend, before things got too busy at school."

Jason turned to Jenn and they stared at each other, trying to process this new development. "How old is she?" he asked Mokie.

"Just 18, Sir, in high school, but I can't let her see me like this!" she implored.

That did it. "Tell her that this weekend is fine," Jason ordered.

Mokie just stared at him, her mind in a quandary. "Do it, or I will do it," replied Jason, holding out his hand for the phone.

Resigned, Mokie said, "It's ok. I will figure something out. Are you coming Friday night or Saturday morning?" A pause. "Well, let's see how it goes and we can talk later, k?" Another pause. "K, love you, byeeeeee." Mokie ended the call and just stood staring at her tormentors.

"Well, what are you waiting for, slave? Clean off that phone with your tongue, hand it to me, and get out of those panties. Move it!"

She extended her tongue and licked it up and down, tasting her own juices that covered the phone.

"Suck, slave," Jason ordered. Mokie pursed her lips and sucked hard, drawing her juices into her mouth. She did her best to resist cringing, but a look of disdain came across her face anyway.

"Now swallow." She did as she was told, taking her load down her throat.

"Did Brandi have any other great ideas you want to tell us about?" Jason asked.

"She made me fuck her with a dildo that was locked in my mouth. But that was it."

"Maybe you can do that for your mistress later, if she wants," he said, looking at Jenn.

"Hand me the phone, get out of those panties, and go to your room. It's time to register yourself and worship my cock. Crawl."

Mokie turned onto her hands and knees and made her way to her bedroom, being sure to sway her hips sexily. She could tell Jason was in no mood to be trifled with, and wanted to make sure he was happy with her.

"Very good, slut," he said as the three of them entered her room. She started juicing for the first time since Jason arrived, pleased that her goal was achieved.

Jenn brought Mokie's laptop to her and laid it on the floor. She had already opened slaveregister.com for Mokie.

"That is your new homepage, whore," she said. "Now log in."

Mokie found the log-in page.

"What is your log-in information?" Jason asked with a tone of warning.

"Six, three, five. Two, six, nine. Five, eight, nine. Password 'Orgasm,' sir," she answered as she typed. She had always been excellent at remembering numbers.

"That's a shame," said Jason. "Alonzo was looking forward to putting his tattoo gun on your ass."

The thought sent shivers down Mokie's spine, and she reminded herself to be extra sure that she remembered that number. She moved through the personal information section, filling out her hair and eye color, height and weight, and city and state. She clicked on "Profile type," and, looking over her options, selected "submissive," "property" and "slave."

She identified Jason as her master, and allowed him to peruse it for approval.

"Very good again, slut. Now print it."

As the page was printing, Mokie watched Jenn pull a picture frame off her shelf. The picture was of her as a child being hugged by both of her parents. Jenn nonchalantly removed it from the frame and walked towards the printer. She deposited the picture in the trash and replaced it with the certificate.

"Please, Mistress, don't throw that picture away," Mokie pleaded.

"That photo does not represent who you are anymore. From now on, you will self-identify as our property and that is it."

Mokie was growing frustrated. She thought that she could make an effort to enjoy this treatment, but it was clear Jenn and Jason only wanted her to suffer.

"Now, slut, since you did not honor rule number three and suck on the cock that I left on your desk, you must set that tongue to work on the real thing."

Mokie turned to face him and raised herself to her knees. She was surprised to see that as she had been typing, Jason had removed his pants and was nude below the waist.

"Hands behind your head," he ordered. Mokie conformed.

"Now open wide, and stick out your tongue." Again, she obeyed.

Jason had stroked his cock to full erection, and now tilted it towards her open mouth. He slid this tip of his cock over the piercing in Mokie's tongue, reveling in the sensation.

As the top half of Jason's dick became lubricated with Mokie's saliva, Jenn stripped out of her jeans, leaving only a thong on below the waist. She stepped towards Mokie from behind and grabbed her wrists, pulling them upwards. She pulled Mokie's arms until they were extended straight above her head, and then pressed forward. Mokie's arms were now pinned between Jason and Jenn's chests, and Jenn's waist was pushing against the back of her head.

Her mouth enrobed Jason's dick as Jenn forced her deeper, her stud piercing sliding down the entire length of his erection. Mokie gagged as the head hit the back of her throat and remained there from Jenn's insistence. She remembered the demand for 'enthusiasm' and immediately entered a zone of eroticism.

"Fuck yeah," grunted Jason as he started moving in and out of her mouth, while she sputtered and slurped and sucked with great energy.

"Ten times better than your parents' barbecue. That stud makes all the difference."

A single tear leaked from Mokie's left eye as his words brought that horrid afternoon crashing back. She did her best to remain stoic, trying to withstand the onslaught of Jason's dick and Jenn's tight hold on her. All she could do was relax her jaw and throat and take it.

Though she could not see it, she thought she could hear the sounds of kissing. Her ears had not deceived her. Jenn and Jason had locked lips and were aggressively tonguing each other. Their mutual lust for humiliating Mokie had proven to be quite the bond.

Never could she have imagined after that fateful afternoon in Jason's room that three years later she would be in the same position, with the same man, but with another girl making out with him at the same time.

"Mmphh....mmpphh...mmpphh..." she gargled as Jason rocked in and out of her. She was able to handle the pain, but the thrusts still rocked her head and drew these muffled sounds from between her lips.

"Alright," she heard Jason say as he broke his kiss with Jenn. "We might be giving her away tonight, but there is no way Len is going to fuck her before I do."

"Oh, can we please strap that dildo onto her head again, for me?" asked Jenn.

"You can do whatever you want with her head. I will be in that pussy," answered Jason.

"Get back on your hands and knees, slut," he said. Mokie prepared herself for this doggy style fuck as Jenn ran into the living room to retrieve her toy. When she returned, she ordered Mokie to open her mouth, and inserted the dildo plug. Once in was locked in place, she laid in front of her and pulled her thong aside.

"Get that dildo in my pussy, bitch, and don't take it out until I cum."

Mokie found this much easier without the mask on, and guided her head to her mistress's spread pussy. Jenn slid backward, impaling herself on the rubber cock.

As she did, Jason penetrated her wet pussy for the first time.

"Good lord, slut. It's like a slip 'n slide in here. I knew you were enjoying this."

It was true. Despite her discomfort and mental humiliation, her pussy had betrayed her. She wondered if this meant that she was beginning to convert into a legitimate sub.

Jason pumped in and out of her pussy, filling her completely one second, leaving just the tip in the next. He was as large as she had ever taken, and the walls of her pussy clasped against him as he pistoned inside her.

The motion of his hips against her ass rocked her harder into Jenn's pussy. Jenn was loving it, stroking her clit just in front of Mokie's nose.

Jason grabbed the base of her butt plug and pulled it until just the tip was inside her. He pulled his dick out the same length, and then started rocking both of them in and out of her simultaneously.

"Ohhhhhh," Mokie let out. The sense of being DPed by these two phallic objects was unlike anything she had ever experienced. Stuffed. Empty. Tight. Loose. Inhale. Exhale. The process of trying to decipher this sensation drove her crazy.

Her pussy clenched tighter against Jason's invading cock, and she reached her hand towards her pussy to stroke her clit.

"Do you want me to fuck you, slut?" Jason asked, trying his best to hold out, but knowing he could not last much longer.

Mokie shook her head NO, her head pumping sideways, trying to both please Jenn and deny Jason the answer he wanted.

"You're lying, slut!" Jason spat. She had to be lying! "Beg me, slut."

NO, again Mokie shook her head, and grunted an animal sound from her gagged mouth.

Jason grabbed a handful of her ass and squeezed, trying to distract himself from the incredible sensation of her moist, soft pussy. Harder and harder he pumped.

"Beg me, beg, slave!" he shouted. "Beg me, now, you know you want it, beg, nod your fucking head YES!"

Like pistons in a finely tuned racing car, the three were interlocked in raging passion. "Nod, yes, yes, say it, admit it, say it, now!!!" Jason ordered, knowing he was seconds from exploding, not wanting to pull out, but needing her to beg for his sperm.

Jenn squealed, vigorously stroking her clit. Her hips lifted off the ground as she squirted her juices onto Mokie's lips and cheeks. Mokie recognized the smell from her sheets, still stained from the night before.

And that did it, as Jenn's ejaculation ignited Mokie's furnace, she tilted her head back and bellowed through her gag, nodding her head up and down frantically.

"Oh, fuck!" he screamed, filling her pussy with his cum, as Mokie exploded like an unleashed volcano.

Each tried to prolong the moment, but each was soon emptied. As Jason and Jenn fell backward, Mokie slumped, humiliated and ashamed, to her side.

A few minutes later, he was standing over her, fully clothed.

"Alright, slut. I will be back around 11 to take you to Love 'N Leather. Until then, record your thoughts in your diary and obey your mistress' commands."

.....

The rest of the afternoon was difficult for Mokie. Jenn spent the first fifteen minutes after Jason left riding her face as she lay flat on the floor. Jenn pulled and twisted her nipples the entire time, torturing her as she ground her pussy on her face.

After she came, Jenn spent another half hour with Mokie bent over her knee. She teased her pussy, bringing her close to orgasm, then withdrew and spanked her ass hard and long. By the end, Mokie was begging her mistress to let her cum, but all she had was a glowing red ass and sopping wet pussy to show for her troubles.

Jenn was unrelenting, pulling her out into the living area. She ordered Mokie to sit at the table, and she cuffed each of her ankles to the chair. She then cuffed her left wrist to the leg of the table, and brought her the diary and a pen.

"Write, slave. Fill these pages with your secrets. Your master wishes to know how our treatment of you makes you juice."

12