Fulfilling the Prerequisites Ch. 05

Story Info
Mokie is sold to Leonard, and gets new piercings.
4.6k words
4.3
67k
13
6

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,081 Followers

The rest of the afternoon was difficult for Mokie. Jenn spent the first fifteen minutes after Jason left riding her face as she lay flat on the floor. Jenn pulled and twisted her nipples the entire time, torturing her as she ground her pussy on her face.

After she came, Jenn spent another half hour with Mokie bent over her knee. She teased her pussy, bringing her close to orgasm, then withdrew and spanked her ass hard and long. By the end, Mokie was begging her mistress to let her cum, but all she had was a glowing red ass and sopping wet pussy to show for her troubles.

Jenn was unrelenting, pulling her out into the living area. She ordered Mokie to sit at the table, and she cuffed each of her ankles to the chair. She then cuffed her left wrist to the leg of the table, and brought her the diary and a pen.

"Write, slave. Fill these pages with your secrets. Your master wishes to know how our treatment of you makes you juice."

.....

When Jason arrived at 11pm, he found Mokie still cuffed to the table and chair. Her head was down on the table, sound asleep.

"She wrote five pages in her diary, and then I caught the bitch trying to masturbate right there in her chair," said Jenn, standing behind her. "I cuffed her hands underneath the table to prevent her from enjoying herself too much.

"You really are getting the hang of this, you know?" Jason responded. He and Jenn embraced and kissed each other lustfully. "I'm proud of you," he smiled.

Jenn blushed at the compliment.

Jason lifted Mokie by the hair and slapped the top of her breasts. "Wake up, slave!" he shouted. "Time to go meet your owner for the night."

.....

Just before midnight, Mokie, Jenn and Jason walked through the doors of Love 'N Leather. Mokie was wearing a black string bikini beneath a thigh-level yellow raincoat. Her heels belied something scant beneath her coat, but there were few people on the street to take notice.

Leonard greeted them inside the door, eyeing his prize up and down as they entered. He grabbed her hair and spoke directly into her face. "We are going to have a whole lot of fun tonight, sweetheart."

"How much time do I have?" he asked Jason.

"I think three hours is good enough, in exchange for a month of free rentals, which I will start taking advantage of now." Jason started scanning the shelves as Jenn supervised the activity.

"Three hours, pet. That means that if I cum right now, I can cum twice before we are through," Len said to Mokie. "Now remove that coat and get down on your knees."

"Yes, master," said Mokie. She had spent the entire afternoon being denied an orgasm, and she was hoping that if she played nice with Leonard, he would make her cum. Even without her debilitating need to cum, she would have been compliant with his demands. Deep inside her she lusted for Leonard, and she wanted him to like her, too.

She slid her coat over her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Len licked the lips at the sight of her in the bikini, his view of her tits improving as she sank to her knees in front of him.

He pulled his fully erect shaft out of his shorts and let it stand in front of her face. She gripped it with her right hand and started stroking it. Len shuttered at the beauty of her technique, teasing his head with short, fast strokes before sliding long and slow up his shaft.

"That's a nice start, slut, but let's get down to business. We only have three hours." He put a hand on the back of her head and pulled her lips onto his cock.

Jenn had made Mokie apply bright red lipstick for just this moment, and Leonard marveled at the visual. The soft crimson ring slid down his cock half way, coating it with a thin film of saliva. She bounced her head on his dick as far as it could go before making contact with her hand, still gripping his base. Her eyes stared up right into his, driving him wild.

"Get deeper on that cock, slave. Put your hands behind your back," Leonard commanded.

Mokie gripped her wrists behind her back as Len grabbed her around the ears, interlacing his fingers with her hair. He pulled her deep until his cock head hit the back of her throat.

"Ckk...ckkkk....ckkkk," she choked as her quivering lips left a bright red shade near the base of his dick. He loved the look of her impaled on him.

He jammed in and out with a couple quick strokes, savoring the sensation of her pierced tongue pulsating up his entire Length.

"Mmmppphhhh. Mmpphh. Mmpphh," Mokie struggled to take him at this pace. He forced himself all the way in, then pulled all the way out. A drooping string of her saliva connected the tip of his cock to her bottom lip.

As he forced himself back into her mouth, the saliva fell onto her bikini-clad breasts. He fucked away at her oral cavity, exploring every square inch of her tongue, throat and cheeks.

With only his clenching fingers as a warning, he halted his motion and erupted inside her. He held her chin tight against the bottom of his dick so no cum could escape.

"Hold it," he said, leaving his dick inside her. The intrusion of his cock and spunk prevented her from breathing. Leonard held her until her face started to turn red, and then slid all the way out in one quick motion.

Mokie coughed up his spunk, overflowing from her mouth onto her chin and dripping down to her tits, which were starting to shimmer with all of the bodily fluid on them.

"Very good, slut," he complimented. Mokie was filled with a sense of pride that he had enjoyed it, despite the fact that she was a complete mess. Her hair was disheveled, her face sweaty and cum-covered, and her tits were well-lathered.

"Up on your feet. Time to go downstairs," he continued.

Mokie worked her way up on her heels and followed him down to the basement. It was predictably dark, just a couple light bulbs hanging from the ceiling. A few tables and chairs, and other gadgets of BDSM were spread around with seemingly no order, but Mokie did not have time to take inventory of them.

"Give me your wrists," said Leonard.

He clasped each of them into a leather cuff and connected them with a three-inch length of chain. He lifted them above her head and attached them to a hook before walking over to the wall and grabbing a crank.

As he wound the crank, Mokie felt her arms tighten above her head. He kept cranking until she had to get up on her toes, and then kept going until she was nearly a foot off the ground.

"Please, sir, enough!" she cried. "My shoulders!"

"They will go numb soon enough," he answered.

Using a pair of scissors, he snipped through her bikini top and bottom, peeled them off of her body and shoved them into her mouth.

"Now, stay quiet for the next few minutes."

He turned off the lights and walked up stairs, leaving her in complete darkness.

Mokie hung for what seemed like an eternity, but was really about 15 minutes. She could see nothing, but became increasingly aware of the ambient noise. Her shoulders were burning, bearing the full weight of her body, and her head hung low. She wanted to scream, but she knew no one upstairs would care. As her shoulders started to go numb, she nearly drifted into unconsciousness.

In a flash, the door swung open and slammed against the wall. The loud bang and flooding light shocked Mokie back to earth. Her three tormentors entered and spilled a bag of equipment on one of the tables.

Mokie watched as Len picked up a set of ankle spreaders and approached her. Even if she had the strength to resist, she would have complied, so she swayed her legs apart so he could lock her ankles in place.

She now hung with her legs forced wide as Leonard pushed a table up to her from behind. The tabletop came to rest just below her ass.

"As I lower you, lie back on the table," Len ordered.

"Yes, master," Mokie wept through the shredded bikini in her mouth.

He moved back to the wall and turned the crank counterclockwise, and Mokie slowly dropped onto the tabletop. When she was lying flat on top of it, Len returned and released her hands from the hook. Pressing them flat above her head, he tied them to one of the legs beneath the table.

He then raised her legs upwards and attached the middle of the leg spreader to the hook. He returned to the table of gadgets and returned with a long leather strap. Wrapping it around the table at her waist, he pinned her back flat to the table while her legs remained spread and directed straight up at the ceiling.

Leonard gazed at his prize, her sex spread unprotected before him. His eyes shifted south towards her plug.

"This might get in the way later," he said as he slid it out of her ass. He brought it to her mouth.

"Spit out those rags," he ordered, referring to her bikini. Mokie turned and expelled her tattered garment onto the table beside her head.

"Now open wide," he said as he brought the plug to her lips.

Mokie gulped in disgust, not wanting to take this filthy object into her mouth. She lost her obedience, clenching her lips tight.

"This should help," sounded Jason from across the room. He threw Leonard a pair of nipple clamps.

"Thanks, friend," Len responded, taking them in his hands and aiming the first one at her right tit.

"Nooooo!" Mokie screamed as the clamp snapped onto her nipple. It was padded but hard and bit at her harshly. Her mouth fell agape as he twisted the clamp, and he used the opportunity to shove the plug in her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmpppppphh!!!" Mokie gagged as it lay flat on her tongue and forced her mouth wide. She twisted her head right and left in protest of the intruder, and kept screaming as Len attached the other clamp to her left nipple.

Finally, she lay her head back on the table in an effort to relax herself. Her breathing was ragged. One small hesitation had caused her so much pain. She wanted to be as compliant as possible moving forward.

Leonard moved back to the head of the table and stood between her spread legs. He stroked his cock back to attention and pushed it inside her sopping pussy.

"I may not be ready to cum for a couple hours, but I will be able to thoroughly fuck you until then," he said as he started sliding in and out of her.

He grabbed the chain between her tits and pulled. Mokie realized that there was a lot of slack in the chain, as he was able to pull it all the way to his chest and it just barely tugged on her nipples. He bundled up some of the chain in his hand so there was less slack, and pulled hard.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!!!" Mokie yelled into her gag. She tried to raise her upper back off the table to ease the strain, but the bindings at her hands and waist held her down.

"Bring me the Magic Wand," Len asked Jason. Jason retrieved the fabled Hitachi vibrator from the table and handed it to his friend, still pumping away at Mokie's pussy. After Jason plugged it in, Len slid it onto Mokie's clit.

Mokie let fly with a groan that was based more in pleasure than her prior screams. She wanted badly to close her knees and hold the vibrator tight to her clit with her thighs, but they were secured and apart. She was at his mercy.

Out of the corner of her eye, something caught her attention. Jenn had pulled Jason's shorts down to the floor and was stroking his cock in her hand. Jason had slid forward in his chair to accommodate her, and had his eyes closed in pure enjoyment.

Mokie turned her head in the opposite direction. There was a mental humiliation in her master and mistress engaging in sexual activities as they enjoyed her depravity. She could not stand to watch.

Instead, she peered down, through her tortured nipples, towards the vibrator on her clit. She tried to wiggle her hips as much as she could to boost stimulation.

Just when it started to work, she was distracted by the moans coming from the sideshow. She turned again, to see Jenn straddling Jason's lap, her back to his chest and her skirt hiked up to her waist. She was bouncing up and down on his dick, and he was peering around her so he could still see what Leonard was doing to Mokie. Jenn was rubbing her pussy vigorously.

Conflicting emotions of lust and despair washed over Monique. Jenn and Jason were consensually in sexual bliss, while she was under strict control, her body used and abused without her approval and without her ability to captain her own course. Her most basic freedoms had been taken from her.

Leonard watched Mokie's eyes and could read her mind. He gently pulled the gag from her mouth and turned off the Magic Wand.

"Please, sir..." Mokie whined.

"No, you are too distracted. I want your full attention." Len knew exactly what her unspoken plea was going to be.

With that, he unclipped her nipples and brought one of the clamps towards her head. "Open your mouth," he said.

Mokie obeyed, tentatively, having no idea what he intended. Leonard ordered her to stick her tongue out. When she did, he clipped one of the clamps onto her tongue stud.

Monique's eyes opened in surprise and a small whimper escaped her lips.

He then went to the other end of her body, and spread her pussy lips, and located her clit. It was throbbing from the thrills of the vibrator, which made it easy for him to attach the other clamp to it.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhgggg," she let fly as the sting rocked through her pussy. Len pulled on the chain, drawing the tongue out of her mouth to shut her up. She choked as Len held the reign on her tongue, coughing rapidly. Len paused for Mokie to recover.

Returning to her head, Len lifted her by the hair so she could look down the Length of her body. He pulled the chain, drawing her tongue out of her mouth, and cinched the chain in the center, leaving no slack.

Mokie's tongue piercing was now connected to her clit via a taut chain. Testing it, she pulled her head back slightly, and felt both her tongue and clit scream in protest.

"Aggggghhhhhhhh," she struggled helplessly as Len returned to her pussy and started fucking her again. This time, he was more aggressive, slamming into her with aplomb. His thighs thrust against her ass so hard that the table started to slide forward.

To hold her in place, he wrapped his arms around her legs at the knees, pulling her and the table back in place.

Mokie's tongue was pulled in front of her face and her head was shaking back and forth within the space of a centimeter. The pain made it feel like her tongue might get ripped out. She felt the full length of his cock slice into her fuck tunnel, bringing both pleasure to her pussy and discomfort to the rest of her body.

Suddenly, she heard the doorbell ring, and Leonard slowed to a halt, leaving his dick buried inside her clasping pussy. He hung his head in frustration.

"This guy has the worst timing!" he complained.

He slowly pulled out of her pussy and walked his erection up towards her head. With her tongue pulled in place, it was an easy target for him. He wiped her juices off his cock onto her distended tongue and pulled up his shorts.

"I'll be right back," he said, heading upstairs.

Off to her right, Jen was on her knees sucking Jason furiously, and Mokie could hear that he was on the verge of cumming.

"Oh, fuuuuuuucccckkkkk," he grunted, emptying his cock into her mouth. "Fuck,that was so good!"

Jen held the load in her mouth. "Mmmmmm," she savored his salty spunk. Rising to her feet, she sauntered over to Mokie, lying immobile on the table. She brought her lips to Mokie's gaping mouth and pursed, allowing the cum to slide out of her mouth and into her roommate's.

"Cak, cak, cak," Mokie choked as the Jason's cum, Jen's saliva and her own juices co-mingled in the back of her throat. With her tongue entrapped, she could not swallow it. The strong aromas and pungent flavors began to overwhelm her senses.

Jen stared down at her with elation until the door swung open and Len entered the room, followed by Alonzo.

"Zo, my man!" Jason said in surprise. "What are you doing here?" He tucked his dick back into his pants and moved to shake his friend's hand.

"Your boy Leonard said this slut needed a few more piercings. I am here to oblige." He circled his prey as Len unclipped the chain connecting her tongue and clit.

Mokie's head fell back on the table and she instinctively swallowed the slurry of love juices that had pooled in the back of her throat. Even after it slid towards her stomach, the taste lingered on her palate and the musk on her breath.

The moment she had cleared her mouth, Mokie begged, "Please, no more, please. I don't want any more piercings, please, I'll look like a freak and my parents..."

"Shut the fuck up, slut," Jason responded, shoving the wet and tattered bikini back into Monique's mouth. "Shut it, or I'll have Zo sew your lips together!"

Mokie was terrified. Surely he wouldn't do this, no way. But this was not the Jason she knew from the past. This Jason could do anything, and so she let her head flop back on the table, her heart beating madly and her nostril's flaring as she tried to calm herself for the inevitable.

"Thanks, Jas. You certainly have prepared her well," Alonzo said, as he watched Len unlock the clasps. "She looks primed in each of our target areas."

Mokie fully grasped the plural implication, even through the fog of pain and bewilderment. Beyond all the sex and submission and humiliation, she would have to endure several piercings tonight. She was tied and spread and unable to resist at all.

"Both nips, pussy lips, and the clit, correct?" Alonzo confirmed, looking first at Jason, and then Len.

"That's right. Where would you like to begin?" Len continued.

"Wait. I have other plans for her pussy lips. Just the clit and nipples today, Zo."

Mokie's eyes were flooded with tears and the whimpers escaped her gagged mouth. They were talking about HER body, as though she was not even there. She could only shake her head in protest and cry softly in frustration and humiliation.

"OK, tell you what, I'm starting to get tired of her pussy the way it is. Let's do her clit first," Len declared. Jason nodded.

"Alright, then, help me out with this," said Alonzo.

He removed a tube of numbing cream, a needle and a tiny hoop ring from his bag, along with two magnetic clamps attached to 25 gram weights.

"Apply these," he said to Leonard as he handed him the clamps. "You," he addressed Jenn, "Rub this on her clit and nipples to numb her."

"Do we have to numb her?" Jenn pleaded. "Can't we just do it naturally, make it more memorable?"

"No," Jason interjected. "Our intent is not to cause severe pain to her, just to decorate her as any slut should be. But keep the ideas coming," he encouraged.

Leonard took one of the magnets in his hand and applied it to Mokie's left labia, and swung the tiny weight over her leg, pulling it aside. As he repeated the action with the right side, Jenn smeared the numbing cream on her clit, which was swollen and glowing from the previously applied clamp.

They let her rest like this for a minute, allowing the full magnitude of what was about to happen to set in, and to allow the cream to work its magic.

Alonzo leaned in and flicked her clit. "Can you feel that?" he asked.

Mokie, fighting back tears, shook her head.

"Then we are ready," he said. He lined his needle up and steadied his hand.

Mokie inhaled and exhaled between her sobs, knowing it was about to happen. Her body was to be marked and ringed in a location she would never have allowed.

"Jenn, please distract her by applying the cream to her nipples," Alonzo asked.

Jenn squeezed the tube into her fingertips and pretended to smear it evenly over each hand. She then brought them both to Mokie's nipples, twisting and pulling them, implying that she was applying the balm to both, though she was only preparing the left.

Through Jenn's arms and her own spread legs, Mokie could see Zo press the needle head against her clit. As she watched the metal slide through her, she exhaled a sigh of severe resignation. Alonzo slipped in the ring, and she could see it glint in the dim basement lights.

abob1
abob1
1,081 Followers
12