Fulfilling the Prerequisites Ch. 07

Story Info
Mokie pays a high price for her disobedience.
7.5k words
4.53
62.3k
10
11

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,080 Followers

Jason had followed them from the lecture room and waited down the hallway, back slouched against the wall, half hidden behind a glass display case. He considered intervening, but wanted to see just how far his slave would go.

.....

You never see him. You look both ways, trying to act perfectly normal, but your mind is in a whirl and you do not focus on anything or anyone not immediately in your range of vision. You glide down the hall, as though Cloud 9 is your taxi, head back to your apartment, replaying the last 15 minutes in your mind over and over again.

.....

Mokie had put her sports bra back on and was pulling her yoga pants back in place when Jason slammed through the door in a convincible rage. The smell of sex easily overcame the smell of the disinfectants in the closet.

"Jas-" she started before his open hand smacked flush against her cheek, knocking her to the floor. Mokie looked up, holding her face in her hand, tears welling in her eyes. Jason grabbed her hair and twisted her neck up to him.

"Do you not understand, bitch, when I say that I own you? Just because I did not give you specific instructions this morning does not mean that you can go around fucking anyone you want."

"I'm sorry, ma-," another slap to the face.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch," he interrupted. "Get dressed and let's go, you worthless piece of meat."

Sobbing, Mokie pulled up her pants and followed him outside.

Jason hustled her to his car, Mokie too scared to fight back. On their way out of the parking lot, Jason called Jenn and updated her on the betrayal of their slave. "Bring our bag of goodies, meet us at Zo's," he said right before hanging up. Mokie turned to face him, shock registered in her face.

"No way, Jason. Enough of this! I won't let you do any more to me. Stop the car and let me out now!"

Surprisingly, after a moment of staring across the car at each other, and without another word, that is exactly what Jason did. He pulled over to a curb, in the shade of a tree, still on campus property.

Monique was totally surprised by this. She was breathing rapidly, her nostrils flaring, prepared for an argument. Instead, he just stared at her, and reached into the pocked of his jacket. After checking his address book, he selected a call.

Monique had opened the door and was moving slowly to get out, expecting to hear Jason call Jenn. Instead, his words made her freeze and she turned back, her mouth agape.

"Hello, Mrs. Lau....Yes, long time no see...You know how it is, grad school, trying to make ends meet...Yeah, I just wanted to tell you something about Mokie..."

"Nooooooo," Monique mouthed, her face reddening in horror.

Covering the phone with his hand, Jason whispered, "Then get your slave ass back in here and buckle up!"

Seconds passed, with no movement from either Jason or Monique. "Sorry, Mrs. Lau, just a second," Jason said, his eyes never leaving his slave.

He knew he had won another skirmish, maybe even the final battle. She lowered her eyes and plopped back into the seat, whispering, "Please, ok, please."

Jason turned to face out the front window. "Anyway, yeah, Mokie is in the class I am TA'ing. Isn't that amazing! So many years and suddenly this....Yes, we both seem happy to have connected again...Yeah, well, she seems to have a close, very close relationship with another guy, so I can't really...No, she is very popular. That pierced tongue is very attractive to certain kinds of guys...Really, I thought you knew...Anyway, just wanted to say hi and hope you are doing good...Yeah, you too...Bye for now."

Monique was gasping for breath and trying to rip the phone from his hand. He easily fended her off with his free hand. He had hung up, it was now too late.

"How could you!" she cried.

"Never again," he hissed, his face turning to face Monique. "Never. Never question me. Never disobey me. Never. Do you understand that word, slut?"

"Yes, Master," she replied, a tear crossing her cheek, a tremble in her voice. Her phone rang and she immediately recognized the tone of her mom. She looked at Jason for direction.

"Let it ring. We have more important things to do."

She had never failed to answer a call from her mother. Her eyes welled with tears.

They parked in front of the shop and Jason pulled her out of the car by her wrist. "Stand at attention, spread you legs, lock your wrists behind your back." As soon as she obeyed, he turned and went to his trunk. Popping the hood, he rummaged around and after muttering, "Fuck," returned to Mokie.

"Fucking slut, that's what you are," and as he continued to fume, he wrapped a dog's collar around her neck, strapping it uncomfortably tight. He was irritated not to find a small padlock in his supply of miscellaneous bondage gear.

Monique wanted to complain that it was too tight, but she held her tongue.

He burst into the shop, his rage fueling him, and nearly shouted at Alonzo. "Do you have a small padlock?"

"Yeah, man. Hey, you don't look your usual charming self."

"Just give me the lock, Zo. I am not a happy master right now."

Alonzo returned from a side draw with a little lock. Handing it to Jason, he added, "I don't know where the key is, Jas."

"Doesn't matter, isn't coming off," and to Monique's shock, he locked the dog collar to her neck.

"Block off the rest of your afternoon, Zo. We have work to do," and turning to Mokie he ordered her to strip.

"That's what I like to hear, Jas. Tats or piercings?"

"Both," said Jason. "This bitch needs to be taught a lesson."

"Please," she quietly whispered. "I'll do anything, but please no more," she added, as she finished stripping before her two antagonists.

Shaking his head as though in exasperation, Jason merely turned to his friend and said, "Zo?"

"Right," and walked away, Zo returned moments later with what first appeared to be a dildo to Mokie, but then she saw the straps.

Jason nodded to Zo as if to say, 'You insert it,' and he walked behind Mokie, jerking her head back by grasping her hair. When her mouth flew open to protest, Zo plunged the penis gag between her teeth, eventually forcing it deep into her throat. He had to pull it in and out several times, as she gagged and gasped, before her body finally accepted the intruder. He strapped the gag tightly into place. Without the use of her hands, it wasn't going anywhere.

Jason released her hair and reached around to the ring on her collar. He pulled her deeper into the shop and forced her onto a padded table. As they were strapping her legs and arms to the table, Jenn arrived.

"Took you long enough," Jason sparked.

"Hey, I got here as fast as possible, Jas."

"Yeah, sorry, I didn't mean to be snappy with you." Mokie's eyes were wild with fear, but she did not miss Jason leaning forward to lock lips with her roomie.

"Ahem," Alonzo cleared his throat. Jason broke the lock and grinned at his friend, while Jenn clearly wanted more.

"Two and two, Zo."

Mokie sniffled, watching with a terrified look on her face, trying to figure out Jason's cryptic remark.

Alonzo and one of his handsome, young apprentices added a strap across Mokie's forehead and one across her hips, rendering her completely immobile. Jason and Jenn gestured Zo to the side of the room, and they whispered for several minutes. Mokie could hear the whispers as they decided her fate, trembling but unable to move more than a fraction of an inch.

Alonzo handed his apprentice one of his tattoo guns. "Sorry, sugar," he said, as he brought the needle down upon her pussy.

"ggggghhhhhh!" Mokie gurgled into the gag, as both needles started pricking her. Alonzo's apprentice was writing something on the inside of her wrist, just below her palm; Alonzo was working just above her pussy. These were two of the most sensitive areas for receiving a tattoo, but they showed her no mercy.

Jenn linked her arm with Jason, watching the proceedings with glee. Several times she giggled and taunted her roomie.

As the men continued their work, Jason went into the other room to search for more implements of submission. He brainstormed ideas as he heard Mokie's muffled screams harmonize with the buzz of the needles. He picked a pair of rings, each about a centimeter in diameter, and a tiny padlock, and brought them into the back room.

Both artists were finishing their efforts when he returned. Jason inspected and thanked them for their excellent work.

"And these, so we can ... ," said Jason, demonstrating his plan with the lock.

"Sure thing," Alonzo responded.

Jason grabbed each of her pussy lips with a pincer grip and pulled them up and out. Mokie screeched like a hawk into her gag, but then laid her head back, resigned to defeat.

"Here, and here," he said, showing Alonzo a location on each of her lips level with the rings already hanging there.

Alonzo asked his apprentice to hold the lips where Jason wanted them, and Jason willingly passed them off to him. He instead sat on the table next to Mokie's head and whispered to her, "After this, you might never have sex again unless I allow it." He stroked her face in a false-loving manner then jumped off the table to watch the action.

Alonso spread a bit of numbing cream on the outside of her lips and prepared his needle. When Mokie could not feel her pussy lips anymore, she closed her eyes.

Alonzo expertly slid his needle through both lips and put one of the rings Jason had picked out in each of the newly created holes.

"Perfect!" exclaimed Jason. Alonzo and his apprentice backed away so Jason could get a closer look. He pinched the rings together, overlapping, and locked them in place with the miniature padlock. He tested its strength, and was happy to confirm that her lips could not be spread more than the width of a finger, and the rings and lock completely blocked her hole. It would be impossible to have sex with this lock in place.

"That should teach her to fuck some stranger without my permission."

Mokie opened her eyes as he spoke, her expression wild with disbelief. Why had she yielded to her primal needs and taken a guy she barely knew into the closet? None of this would have happened if she had just gone back to the apartment.

Her captors unlocked all of her bonds, but left the gag in. She barely had the strength to sit up, using her arms to pull herself to a sitting position. As she did, she turned her wrist so she could see what had been imprinted on her. She saw only the letters "J&J."

"J and J," said Jenn. "Jason and Jenn. So you always remember our time together."

Mokie stared at Jennifer for a moment, trying to express her rage with a glare, but was overcome by Jenn's firm demeanor. She turned to look down at her pussy. Although she was reading it upside down, she could clearly make out the four-letter word. "SLUT"

She felt faint, barely able to breathe and fell back onto one elbow, her face nearly white.

Alonzo acted first, removing her gag so she could breathe properly. After a few seconds, she mumbled, "How could you?"

"Don't worry, slut. Whenever we finish this game, you can grow your pussy hair out and then only the five of us will ever know it even exists."

"Or if you prefer," Jason continued the train of thought, "we can use electrolysis on your cunt and you can proudly display your tat forever."

"I wasn't a slut until you did this to me," she whispered, her defiance weakly expressed.

"Oh, really? What is the name of the guy you fucked this morning in the halls of school?" asked Jason.

"I...-" she didn't know. How could she not know?

"That is what I thought," said Jason as she hung her head in shame. "Now, Alonzo needs to get paid."

Mokie knew what this meant, so was not surprised when Jason grabbed her hair, stood her up and turned her around, then bent her over the table. But Alonzo had a different idea in mind.

"Slow down, Jason. That's not what I want this time. She's not that good at giving head anyway," he said.

"Yeah, I know," replied Jason. "I thought the piercing would help, but it is still only as good as the guy makes it. What did you have in mind instead?"

.....

Fifteen minutes later, Mokie was standing in the middle of the parlor area, adorned in a skin-tight, latex outfit that Jenn and Jason had picked out at Love 'N Leather. A pair of leggings that clasped to each leg from her ankle to her pussy. A taut corset that bound her from just below her belly button to the bottom of her breasts, propping them up and out but not covering her nipples. Her dog collar was still around her neck, and her face was disguised with a mask that covered just her eyes and the top of her nose. Two small slits allowed her to observe her surroundings through a fine mesh filter.

The only parts of her body that were still exposed were here shaved, pierced and tattooed pussy, her ass cheeks and lower back, the few inches from her nose to nipples, and her forehead and hair, pulled back into a high pony tail. Her wrists were cuffed and clasped behind her neck, secured to her collar.

The act of getting her into this attire was one of complete submission. Jason stood in front of her with his cell phone in hand, showing her "Mrs. Lau" on autodial, his thumb over the "call" button. With this serving as a reminder, Mokie obediently held her arms, then legs outward for Alonzo, his apprentice and Jenn to slide the latex into place. It was so tight, it looked like it was spray-painted on her.

"Perfect," Alonzo said as he inspected her. "I just tweeted out that there will be a live model here this afternoon, so we should have some good customer flow. Friday afternoons are generally pretty good, anyway, with all the beachgoers wanting to get some new artwork to show off on the weekend."

He grabbed the rings in Mokie's pussy, and pulled them a little. "Just stick to the script, whore, and you won't have to pay me for all the work we did on you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she nodded, a single solitary tear leaked from below her mask, its wake drying on her cheek, a response to the intense pain in her pussy.

"Good," said Alonzo. "Here comes one now."

Alonzo stepped back to observe Mokie's interaction with her first customer, a man in his early twenties, his arms and neck already covered in tattoos.

"Welcome to Alonzo's Tattoo and Piercing Parlor," she began, her voice thin and wavering like the nervous, Asian submissive she was. "You can call me 'Slut.' Please observe the work Alonzo has done on me, with your eyes or fingers, as displayed on my tongue, my nipples and my pussy."

The young man looked at Alonzo and the entourage of observers, unsure whether this could possibly be true. 'Zo raised his eyebrows and tilted his head towards Mokie as if to say, "Well, go ahead!"

Not needing any further encouragement, the man put his hands on her firm, pert tits, his four fingers on top and his thumbs below. He squeezed her flesh, forcing her nipples towards him, then rolled his hands down the length of her breasts. He pinched her rings and pulled them outward.

"Ah!" Mokie quickly yelped at the sharp, stinging pain. He gave them a quick twist and then let them go, watching as her perfect B's sprung back into resting position.

"Check out her pussy too, pal," said Jason.

The man ran his hands from the bottom of her corset, over her 'Slut' tattoo, and into her pussy. He expected to be able to slide between her lips, but found it impossible. He bent to inspect the intrusion, and noticed the rings and padlock.

"Damn!" he exclaimed. "I've known some fucked up chicks, but I've never known any girl who would have that done!"

The entourage chuckled as Mokie squirmed in his hands. Every little movement of his fingers sent shock waves through her loins, causing her knees to buckle and legs to strain in an effort to remain standing. He tried to stare through the slits in her mask to make eye contact, but Mokie had long since closed her eyes in an effort to zone out.

"OK, buddy, move it along," said Alonzo after a few more minutes of prodding. "There are plenty of more who are ready to take a shot at her."

Mokie opened her eyes and noticed a queue waiting for her. For each of them, she had to deliver her welcome, and allow them to have their way with her.

The buzz in the room created an ominous white noise, a palpable excitement of those who had already felt her perfection, and those who were ready for a taste. The energy was sporadically accented by a screech or painful yelp escaping Mokie's lips, but that only increased the vigor of the crowd.

At one moment, there was a woman fingering her closed slit while one guy pinched her nipples and another guy ran his hand down her ass cheeks. As her body responded to their touch, she heard Jason's voice above the crowd.

"Lenny, my good friend. So glad you were free! And you brought your friend!"

Mokie opened her eyes and peered through the slits, identifying Leonard, carrying a bag over his shoulder, and Brandi. 'Fuck!' she thought to herself. She knew that if Brandi had a turn with her, she would not be able to control herself. Their time together in her apartment had been one of the few pleasurable hours since this whole ordeal started. Her pussy started juicing at the thought of it.

"Step aside, everyone," Alonzo ordered. "The lady has the floor."

Brandi stepped up to Mokie and whispered in her ear. "You really fucked up this time, didn't you? What did you do to get yourself in this situation?"

Mokie remained silent, not expecting to have to answer. But Jason, overhearing the questions, demanded a response.

"Go ahead, slut. Tell the room why you are in this position."

Mokie opened her mouth as if to begin, but no sound emitted. She couldn't bring herself to say it out loud.

Jason gripped her nipple rings and yanked them upwards. "Speak, slut!" he shouted.

"AAaaaiiiiieeeee!" she squealed, yearning to cup her breasts and sooth them. She shot up on her tippy toes. "I slept with a guy in the janitor's closet at school!" her confession echoed throughout the room.

"Slept with?" Jason asked. He kept a hold of her nipples until she answered correctly.

"I fucked a guy in the janitor's closet," she corrected.

"And what was his name," Jason asked again, twisting harder, angry that she was making him draw it out of her.

"I..." she paused to calm herself, the pain in her tits stalling her progress. "I....don't know," she finally got out.

The room fell silent for a brief second, and then erupted in laughter. Mokie sobbed behind her mask, unnoticed by anyone in the room.

"I'll be damned...you really are enjoying yourself, aren't you?" Brandi posed.

"It had been days since my master or mistress had allowed me to cum," Mokie began, with a fleeting hope that if she explained herself her company would not think she was such a slut. "I needed a quickie just to get off."

"Well, slut," Brandi proposed, "I have an offer for you. I am going to try to make you cum right here, right now. If you can hold out for five minutes, then you win, and I will keep trying until you reach orgasm. However, if I can make you cum within five minutes, I get to decide your next piercing."

Brandi turned to Jason and Jenn. "Is that acceptable to you, as her masters?"

"Absolutely," they said in unison. "Just make sure you win."

"Do you have a key for this lock?" Brandi asked, pointing to the padlock on her pussy lips. Jason tossed it to her, and Brandi undid the lock then secured it on just the ring in her left pussy. It dangled and pulled Mokie's left lip down, leaving her slightly open to the onslaught.

Brandi started stroking her clit and plunging her fingers down the length of Mokie's sopping wet pussy. Mokie was embarrassed that all of the stimulation over the last half hour had had an affect on her, but it was undeniable. Brandi did not have to do much to get her juicing.

abob1
abob1
1,080 Followers