Fulfillment 08

Story Info
Progression of things.
10.4k words
4.74
25k
20

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers

Thursday

Madeline wakes the next morning to her mate nuzzling her neck.

His hands are on her small breasts and she can feel the hard length of him against her backside.

[Are you awake, my Blossom?] The send is quiet.

She groans and moves. "Mmm, no. I need more waking." She smiles, where he cannot see.

He growls then, nipping at her ears and, while the fingers of one hand tweak her nipple, the other slides down her body to the juncture of her thighs.

[You smell awake.]

[You can't smell if I'm awake.]

He slides a finger between her thighs and brings it, wet and glistening, to his nose. He sniffs. [Yep. Awake.]

She wiggles her butt against him, making him groan, and he slides a finger inside her. Barely mated a week, her size meant he still has to take things slowly with her.

So he rubs, and he strokes, as her juices really start to flow. He works another finger into her and slowly pumps the two in and out. She sighs and moans as he strokes across her clit.

She's twisted enough that she can pull his head to hers. Hungry mouths meet and their tongues duel in the moist caverns. Her other hand reaches for his erect member as he starts to add a third finger to her slippery heat. [You're very, very wet, Blossom.]

He breaks the kiss and drops down to nip at her nipple. He hears her sharp intake of breath and, now that he's working three fingers in and out, removes them and rolls to present the head of his cock to her slippery, engorged lips.

She clutches his head to her breast and shifts her hips as he starts to press into her. He feels his foreskin push back as the head passes into her entrance. He stops and takes a couple of deep breaths. It felt so amazing with just that little bit of penetration, but she whimpers. [Don't stop, Erich.]

A long groan leaves his throat, hers is filled with a moan, as he pushes completely inside. She shows no evidence of pain or discomfort but clutches his shoulders tightly as he begins his slow slide back out.

After seating himself once more in her depths, he begins to increase his tempo.

She meets him with each stroke, panting and digging her nails into his triceps. She felt so full; it always felt so incredible. He stretched her and his strokes pulled at her labia, stimulating her further.

He sinks down on his elbows, continuing his thrusts. He scrunches down a little, takes her face in his hands, and kisses her deeply. His movements become rather jerky as his knot swells inside her. [Love...you...mate.]

[Oh, Erich. I love you, too.]

He breaks the kiss, raises his head, and howls.

And, as full as she already is, she feels it. The pulsing of his cock, his seed filling her further.

He comes down on his elbows hard, just stopping himself from crushing her. He sucks in air.

After a short period of recovery, Erich pulls them both onto their sides and hooks a thumb between their bodies. Sliding down he finds her sensitive nub and presses on it.

She moans and he rubs.

If possible, she gets even tighter around him. A slight shriek, and a groan, and her muscles pulse in waves around him.

As she pulls in a breath he removes his hand, wraps it around her, and pulls her more closely to him.

---

Joanna wakes, cranky and irritated.

She had gotten a couple of texts the night before but hadn't answered him.

She figured he'd probably come over later and say he was sorry and then she'd just say OK and kiss him. Sigh.

Ariel looks at her daughter at breakfast. Quiet, staring at her plate, pushing things around. Even Randall and Roland noticed.

[What's on Jo's mind, El?]

[First spat with a first love. It should blow over soon.]

---

Lyssa had gone to wolf in her sleep again. Emmett followed suit, stretched out beside her, his head over her shoulder.

She whimpers and he inhales. Her head jerks and he wakes. Another whimper and he licks her ear then wuffles in it.

She quiets, stretches, and yawns, scratching her ear against the rug. She twists and shifts to human. Emmett changes to human form and runs a hand over her belly, giving her a peck on the cheek. "Morning, sweetheart. How do you feel about breakfast?"

She twists her head, looking into the chocolate brown eyes of her mate. A sigh. "Breakfast sounds good."

Emmett rises, his erection bobbing in front of him as he heads for the kitchen area.

She watches, sighing. He looks good, her mate, so good.

Emmett pulls some things from the fridge and sets them beside the stove. She throws a log on the fire, drags on a t-shirt, and pads over to help him. She looks at the dozen eggs as he starts bacon frying. "So, scrambled?"

"I was thinking Denver omelets."

"With bacon?"

"Bacon on the side, sweetheart."

"OK." She sets to chopping ham and onions. As she reaches for the cheese his hand slips down her back to cup her ass. She jumps a little and smiles slightly as he takes his hand away to deal with the bacon. He pours scrambled eggs into the skillet and watches them cook in the bacon grease.

Breakfast is quiet, pleasant, and she eats a little more than a third of the food, something close to her normal appetite.

"So, sleep well?"

"I feel good. You were with me, how did I sleep?"

"Maybe, well, you were whimpering a little this morning, just before we woke up."

"And wolf again, too, huh?"

"Yeah, early this morning."

"Well, guess it's a good night when I don't try to kill you in my sleep."

He gets up and wraps his arms around her. "How would you feel about a run? I think your wolf might appreciate it. I know I would."

She takes a deep breath. He puts his mouth to her ear and murmurs. "Come outside and play with me."

Her breath leaves her in a chuckle. "Sure."

They go outside, into the snow. He drops down, chest to the ground, looking up at her. [Ready?]

[Seriously? Are we 12?]

[C'mon, you haven't had a chance to play in weeks. Catch me.]

He takes off, running around the back of the cabin. Lyssa yips and takes off after him. they romp, and frolic, chasing each other up and down, around trees. He pounces out at her, bowling her over. She comes, growling, and launches herself at him.

He fends her off then leaps over a mound of snow. She plows forward and trips over the log underneath. She yelps and slides headfirst down the side of the hill.

The sound of voices comes to them as he bounds down after her. [Lys? You alright?]

He catches up to her, where she's come to rest wrapped around a tree. [Lys?]

She raises her head and looks at him, a wolfish grin on her, tongue lolling. He can hear laughter in her send. [Real graceful, but kinda fun.]

[Can you move?]

[Uh, yeah.] She thrashes, having trouble getting purchase to move. She slides off to one side and a little further down the slope. The voices are louder. [We need to get back to the cabin before the humans see us.]

Her dark eyes looks up at him. She founders a bit, then gets her legs under her and shoves upward. They work their way back up the slope, glancing back occasionally and seeing bright colors moving along the trail. It would be best if they weren't seen.

As they gain the back yard of the cabin, Lyssa asks [Are there wolves around here?]

[Nothing permanent. Lone wolves have been spotted a couple of times. A lot of the sightings are probably coyotes.]

On the front porch, they shake off snow and re-enter the cabin.

He turns to look at her. Snowflakes glisten in her hair. Her body is tanned, relatively lean, but well-muscled. Her nipples were crinkled up from the cold. There were scars on her body from her fighting. He breathes, "You're so beautiful."

She looks up at him and gives him a little smile.

He stretches his hand out to her and she takes it. He pulls her around, facing him, and takes her other hand in his. He looks down at her, waiting.

She looks up at him, waiting for what he would do. After a minute, she blushes and asks, "What?"

He brushes his lips over her forehead. "Just looking at my beautiful mate." He puts his arm around her shoulders and gently brings her against him. He feels her soft skin, her breasts against his bare chest. He sends to her, since he can't bring himself to voice the question, [Do you regret having mated me?]

Surprised, she looks up at him. "No."

He closes his eyes. "Never?"

She lays her head against his chest and her palm over his heart. "I can't say it's always been easy but, no."

He heaves a big breath. "So, Madam Beta," she looks up at him, he's never addressed her that way, "I think we might discuss those things you would like to see done differently in the pack."

She pushes away from him. "But, Randall.."

"If we discuss things now, here, we can either come up with a better argument together or I can tell you what will likely never fly. You'll have to pick your battles, Lys."

She looks at him again, considering. "Coffee?"

"Ah, Selene, yes."

She grinds the beans and starts the coffee. He watches her disappear into the bedroom and she comes back out with socks, sweatshirt, and sweatpants. He wanders over and picks his own sweatpants off the floor, dragging them on.

She pulls the coffee cups out and he walks up behind her.

She turns and is surprised by how close he is. Her dark eyes look up into his lighter brown eyes, her soft pink lips are slightly parted. He releases a breath, picks an evergreen twig from her hair and kisses her before backing away.

She brings both cups to the couch, hands him one, and curls her legs underneath her as she sits beside him. He takes a sip. "Aah, good. Thank you."

They drink for a short time in silence. "Alright, mate, I'm sure you have a list of things, changes, you want to talk about. Let's hear it."

She looks into her coffee cup. "Well, OK. There's the pack council. Getting rid of forced matings for the females. Um, oh, females leading the hunt. And, um, homosexual pairs." She sits, thinking. "That's all I can think of right now."

"Alright, let's start with the hunt..."

---

Calvin has come to spar with Stephanie again.

In the Wyeth circle, the two circle, and snarl, and leap, and claw. Attacking, retreating, parrying.

Some pack members wander by and watch briefly, then continue on. Randall saunters out to watch.

The brown female and the greying, dark-haired male grapple. They roll, twist, snap. Calvin pins her, holding her to the ground with his weight. She twists, she growls, she tries to hook her leg around his and roll him, without success. So, she stills under him, sighing. [You win.]

[Then I claim a prize.]

Her forehead creases. Prize? There was no prize for sparring. He leans down, kisses her briefly on the lips, then jumps off. "Again?"

She rises, looking narrowly at him. "I think we're done."

He makes a short bow. "Thank you for the match."

She stalks off and Calvin approaches Randall "I've arranged to send a side of beef and three hams."

"Calvin?"

"I've been eating your food, using your resources. I feel obliged to repay you."

Randall looks pointedly at the retreating Stephanie, then back to Calvin. "Resources, Cal?"

Calvin Ross smiles. [And she didn't claw me this time.]

Randall wraps an arm around his friend. "Coffee?"

"How 'bout a match?"

The Wyeth Alpha strips down in answer. "In my own circle, Cal?"

"Shall we see?"

The two large brown wolves square off.

---

Nathan's mood is depressed and distracted. She wasn't answering him.

He's got a half dozen roses in a plastic sleeve tucked in the back of the bike and is off to the Wyeth compound.

He's worrying his lower lip and not paying the strictest attention to the road. A car pulls out in front of him.

He recognizes the danger and hits the brakes too late.

Unable to avoid it, the front wheel of his bike lodges in the front wheel well of the car. His body leaves the bike.

---

Emmett has discussed several of Lyssa's thoughts with her, figuring out her motivations and reasoning and explaining some of the obstacles to change as well as ways to approach their Alpha with her suggestions.

She's loosened up considerably in the last day. And it had been days since he had experienced the pleasure of her body. He wanted to love her, wanted to ask her, but then thought perhaps he should wait for her to approach him.

But his body was fairly humming this close to her and his tenseness had nothing to do with her recent volatility.

He sits, watching her hands, one on the table, the other around a beer bottle. Her nimble fingers, thinking of them touching him. He inhaled her scent. If anything, even a bit more heady than usual. And they were here. Alone. Together. No duties. Simply with one another.

"Em?"

He looks up at her. "Hmm?"

"Are you OK?"

He grabs the hand next to him and flashes her a brilliant smile. "Yeah, sweetheart, I think I'm good."

Lyssa blinks and smiles back at him and she rubs her thumb over the top of his hand.

It was crazy. They'd been together a couple of years but she had no idea how to approach him.

She wanted comfort. She wanted closeness. She wanted to be covered in his scent, wrapped in his arms. She wanted to feel his love.

But he wasn't trying to get closer to her. Why? Didn't he want..?

[Are you? Are you good?]

There's an odd look in her eyes as she sends the question and the emotion in it is something he'd never heard from her.

He cups her hand in both of his. "What is it, mate? Tell me what you want."

She swallows. "You, Em, I want you."

He looks into her dark brown eyes and rises. He brings her upright, pulls her into his arms, and kisses her fiercely.

When the kiss finally breaks, he looks at her again. "I've been waiting for you to say that."

He picks her up, presses his lips to hers, and carries her into the bedroom.

---

Joanna is sitting by one of the front windows, chewing on her thumb.

He'd stopped testing, hadn't called, and she was now beginning to worry. Was he mad at her? Should she call him?

Madeline saw Joanna sitting in the front hall and pulled away from her new mate. "Maddie?"

She stretches up to kiss him. "I'll be up in a little while, Erich. Jo looks like she could use some company."

Erich reaches down and pulls her pelvis against his. She feels his cock twitch as he says, [Don't be long.] and releases her.

Madeline walks over and sits next to Jo. "Still worried about them?"

"No." comes out quickly. She turns, "Oh, um, yeah."

"OK, that's not what you're thinking about. Must be Nathan, huh? What's up? You still mad at him?"

"Um, yeah. No. He stopped calling. He isn't here. Madeline, what does it mean? Do you think he's mad at me?"

Madeline looks at the young woman, obviously in love with young Severn and worried. They'd had their first argument. She rubs Jo's arm. "He'll come. Maybe he had to work late."

Joanna's eyes go wide. "Work? Oh, what if something happened? What if he got hurt? What if he got shot? What if he's dead? I, oh, I never told him..."

"Jo. Jo. Breathe." Joanna looks at her, even more upset, and fumbles for her phone.

"Who are you gonna call?"

Jo sends a text to Nathan, then fidgets, waiting for an answer. Next, she calls. The phone rings but no one answers. "Oh, Selene, oh, Selene, Where is he?"

Joanna looks at the phone, fumbles, drops it. Reaching for it, she knocks it away. Madeline picks it up. "Do you have his parents' number?"

"Um. No." She looks about ready to cry. "Maybe if we call Severn?"

The phone rings, the ringtone indicating someone she doesn't know. Madeline looks at the screen and hands it over.

Joanna looks at the screen and answers, a note of hysteria in her voice. "Kendra? What's wrong?" She listens intently. "Where?" Joanna gets up, heading for the garage.

Madeline looks after her. [Is he OK?]

[Accident. Gotta go.]

Joanna races for the garage, grabs the keys to her Mini, gets in and peels out. Paul frowns behind her at the marks left on the concrete.

---

Emmett lays his mate down on the bed and strips the t-shirt off of her. His eyes rove hungrily over her curves.

As he hands come down to her own waistband he grabs hold of them, brings them over her head and settles part of his weight on her.

He sticks his nose in her hair and sniffs, noses her jawline, licks her neck.

Lyssa closes her eyes and sighs.

[Settle in, mate. I intend to take my time.]

Lyssa feels her body heat; a rush of blood travels to the sensitive places between her thighs and wetness begins to rise there. She feels his smile against her skin.

Emmett's hand traces down her side, goes down to her knee, then moves between her legs.

Her legs open of their own accord and he smiles again as his hand makes its way up to the crotch of the sweatpants. His fingers linger there, moving the fabric around, pressing it against her lower lips, rubbing across her clitoral hood. "MMmmm."

Emmett then brings his fingers up to his nose and inhales. Ah, yes, muted but there, the scent of her sex. A scent that would overwhelm his senses soon enough. But for now, just a small prelude.

With his free hand he shoves down his sweatpants and removes one foot. Picking up the other, he grabs them and, ripping through the seams, pulls one of the legs into pieces. He deftly ties her wrists together and then to a corner of the bed.

Her eyes focus on his stiffening manhood, watching as the head emerges from the foreskin.

He removes her sweatpants and she lifts her hips to help him. She is left in a nude, seamless bra and a pair of blue cotton panties. The mood is slightly marred by the less-than-sexy undergarments but her nipples strain against the fabric of the bra and the panties were damp.

With the other half of the sweatpants, he ties one ankle to the opposite bedcorner.

She writhes slightly as he plants a kiss on her red butterfly tattoo and turns away.

[Hold still.]

She watches his backside as he walks away. Mmm. Biteable. She loved his body, the way he moved and thought of his muscular thighs working as he pumped into her, the feel of his back under her hands. And she wondered what he had planned. The dampness grows between her thighs as he returns with a razor and shaving cream.

---

Joanna makes it about a third of the way to the Severn compound when she runs over a piece of debris in the road.

Hauling the wheel against the pull to the blaring of a horn, she narrowly avoids hitting an oncoming car. The Mini comes to rest on the shoulder of the road.

Taking deep breaths against the surge of adrenaline, she carefully exits the car and looks down at two flat tires. And screams her frustration.

She pulls her cellphone out and, in the rush, drops it. "Damn it!" Grabbing it up, she dials home. "Wyeth."

"Paul, I need a car, now. I'm on...," a momentary pause as she looks around, "..County 52 near Mason. The Mini's got two flats. Hurry."

"I'll need to clear it with you father."

"Yes, yes, do it!"

A few moments as she paces. "Joanna, what's going on? Are you alright?"

"Nathan's been in an accident. The Mini's got two flats. I need a car, Dad." Emotion starts to color her voice, almost pleading.

"Alright, Jo. We're coming."

The phone goes dead as she says, "You don't have to.."

---

Emmett has shaved Lyssa's lips naked but left a small patch of dark chestnut hair on her mound.

Unfortunately, it's taken longer than it normally would as her womanly juices kept making things sticky.

He closes his eyes and inhales, while tracing a finger over her lower lips. "Mmm. Soft, warm, and sticky. And you smell good enough to eat."

He looks up to find her dark eyes hazed with desire and her hands wrapped around the bindings on her wrists. As she starts to pull he says, "Uh uh, I have chain in the car if you try to break the rules of the game."

"Rules?" she asks, voice thick and husky, "what rules?"

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers