Fulfillment 14

Story Info
Lingerie shopping, after dinner, another overnight.
7.1k words
4.69
23.4k
20

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers

Dear Readers,

I am working on getting to the ending but it's going to take another 3 or more chapters. Some things just turn as you right or beg for expansion.

I hope you enjoy this installment.

KemMyst

***

Nathan left for work at his usual time the next morning and Joanna went to class. When she returned Kendra and Laura swept her up for a shopping spree. "But, I have clothes..."

"You need a few new things, now you're mated."

"C'mon, Jo."

Kendra slides behind the wheel of a Chevy Equinox. Laura guided Jo to the passenger side and climbed in back.

"But, the money..."

"You're on Nathan's accounts now. He makes decent money."

"I couldn't.."

"Of course, you can. That's why it's there. Anyway, he'll like what we're after."

"Where are we going?"

Kendra smiles at Laura then they both look at Joanna. "Lingerie shopping."

"I've got underwear.."

"Too late, Jo. We're going to find you some nice things for Nathan."

A couple of minutes go by when Laura leans forward. "So, how is he?"

"Who? Nathan? He's good."

"No. Jo. How IS he?"

Joanna blushes scarlet. The other two females chuckle lightly.

They talk briefly about their children, how they were progressing, then turn more intimate. "So? Did you get him to try it?"

Joanna perks up. What were they talking about?

"Yeah, he wasn't real sure, at first, but he got into it."

"So? How'd it feel?"

"It was a little uncomfortable at first but then I could feel everything. All he had to do was breathe." Joanna was listening with interest.

"He shaved you?"

Both older females turn to look at her. "Nathan shaved you?"

Joanna blushes again. "No. But Lyssa does that sometimes."

The two look at each other and smile.

"So? Did he shave you? How did it feel?"

"No. That wasn't it. We were playing with wax."

Now she's really confused. "Wax?"

Kendra takes up the explanation. "You light a candle, get it melting, and drip wax on your mate's body."

"Hot wax? Doesn't that hurt?"

Laura chuckles a little. "It stings a little, but then it's like it lights your nerves up."

"But, you've got to get it off."

"Yeah. That's part of it. Maybe you take a little bit of skin off, fingernails scraping at it."

"Uh, where?"

"Nips. Lips. Tip of his wang."

Joanna's eyes go wide and Kendra and Laura laugh. "C'mon, don't tell me you're strictly missionary."

"What?"

Laura interjects. "Face to face sex. You've done other things." Joanna swallows, thoroughly embarrassed, and nods. "This is just something different to try."

Kendra pulls into a strip mall and parks in front of a store named Lace and Garters.

Joanna looks at the name and the display windows and swallows again as her sisters-in-law hop out. "C'mon, Joanna," they call to her.

Joanna steps out of the car and walks to the door Laura's holding open, taking a deep breath, she walks inside. Kendra is looking through one of the racks.

A saleswoman walks over to them, black camisole, short black skirt, hose, tall heels of more than 4 inches. She was blond, with curly hair, not quite ringlets, to her shoulders. Her lipstick was a dusky rose color and a ring with an onyx charm sat in her eyebrow. She looked to be in her mid 30s.

"So, ladies, what can I do for you today?"

Laura puts her hands on Jo's shoulders. "New victim. Just married."

***

Stephanie is returned to Wyeth that morning and some of the wolves, primarily the males, make teasing noises. She growls at them. A couple of the females titter, and she stares them down.

Emmett walks by on the way to talk to Simon about the upcoming changes to the cold storage unit. "Stephanie, is there a problem?"

"No problem, Beta."

"Justin, Jamie, and Mercy could use a workout with a new sparring partner. Do you have time to work with them?"

"Of course, Beta."

She was peeved and a bit unnerved. [You cannot prevent them talking about you. You have done something interesting. And, I hope...] he trails off.

She looks at him. [Yes? What?] The tone is snappish.

Definitely annoyed. [I was only going to say I hope you spent an enjoyable night with the Alpha Ross.]

A low growl comes from her throat as he turns and walks toward the kitchen.

[Madam Alpha, may I speak with you?]

[I am currently occupied, Stephanie, unless your need is immediate.]

[No.]

[If you come to the Alpha suite in 20 minutes, I should be free.]

[Yes, Madam Alpha.]

"So, Caroline, how many of the pups were you planning on taking on this field trip?"

***

Joanna has tried on and tentatively modeled a couple of outfits. Black lace, black silk. A red halter-type dress.

"Ladies. If I may?"

The saleswoman, Sharon, was holding up a transparent dark blue baby doll.

Kendra goes, "OOoo. Go on, Jo."

Joanna takes the proffered outfit and disappears into the dressing room. "I think that will match her coloring better and accentuate her assets. What about either of you?"

"My preference is leather."

"Consider something different now and then. How do you think he would react?"

Kendra looks at her. "That's an interesting thought."

Laura has come up with a white, open cup demi-bra with red trim and a pair of bikinis with a frilly backside. Sharon looks at her. "A short sheer robe works well with that."

Laura giggles and turns to find one to fit.

"Come out, Joanna."

The door cracks open. "I don't know."

"C'mon, let us see."

"Who's out there?"

"Just us. C'mon out."

Joanna peeks around the edge of the door and checks out the area. Seeing only Kendra, she opens the door more fully.

The top is sleeveless and hangs to just below her navel. The neck is lightly gathered and the material is a sheer dark blue. The shape of her breasts was easily seen and her nipples may as well have been bare. The bottom was simple. A small triangle of slightly less transparent cloth covers the front, although it was difficult to get the full effect because she had to wear her underwear to try on the outfit. There was a larger triangle over her behind and small straps over her hips to hold them on.

"That's it, Joanna. He'll love it."

"I might as well be naked. And he's already seen me naked."

"There's just that little bit of mystery, he can't see everything clearly this way. Adornment."

As Laura comes back around the corner, Joanna shrieks and ducks back into the room. "Hey, Jo, let me see."

Kendra walked off to one side of the shop as Sharon moved to assist her.

Joanna peeked back out and looked at Laura. "Uh. Wow."

"You don't have to understand all the reasons, like you could understand a male's viewpoint. You only need to know that they like it." She steps closer to Joanna, voice pitched low so the saleswoman can't hear. "It's related to the hunt, the chase."

Joanna goes back in to change as Kendra comes back with a length of material in black. Laura slides into the same room with her.

They all come back out, Joanna nervously clutching what she'd worn, Laura dangling her items from her fingers, and Kendra sporting a crotchless black lace catsuit.

Joanna's eyes fairly bulge out of her head at the sight as Kendra turns. "So, Joanna, do you have any heels?"

Kendra's dark hair spills over her shoulders and she looks at them with a sparkle in her brown eyes. Her nipples are poking against the fabric and they can smell her excitement. "I'm buying this."

"Yes, you are. You understand you are required to wear undergarments to try anything on?"

Kendra smiles and Sharon takes a step back. "No problem. Sorry."

After they make their purchases they go back to the car. "So, Jo. Do you have high heels?"

"No. Why?"

"Much sexier, gives your hips that little extra sway."

"Uh, OK."

Unable to manage anything higher, Joanna ends up with a navy sandal with a kitten heel.

"Now, the best thing would be to wash up and meet him at the door with it on." The two older females smile at her. "He'll love it."

She looks back at them, a little disconcerted. Laura gestures with her head towards Kendra. "Hers won't last the night."

***

Stephanie strides into the Alpha suite. Ariel looks up at her entrance. She puts down her work, folds her hands on the desk and says, "What is on your mind, Stephanie?"

Stephanie stops abruptly and looks at her Madam Alpha, then looks around the anteroom.

Strange to think, as long as she had lived here, that she could count on her fingers the number of times she had been in this room.

"Stephanie?"

"Madam Alpha, I..." Ariel had never seen her this uncertain. She waits expectantly.

"The others are..." How could she complain about that? She knew that the others were gossiping about her. "I am uncomfortable."

"In what way?"

Stephanie closes her eyes and clenches her teeth.

"Is it something to do with Calvin? Or here in the pack?"

Stephanie inhales on a slight gasp, as if to speak, but does not. The Madam Alpha looks at her, relatively certain of what the matter was with their reclusive female packmate. While she enjoyed gossip as much as any and knew more than most due to her position, she needed to tread lightly here. And it seemed she would have to drag it from Stephanie.

"You spent the night at Ross. I'll assume that it is the source of your discomfort."

"Yes, Madam, Alpha."

"I ask again. Is it Calvin or the pack?"

Nothing.

"Has someone in the pack been harassing you?"

"I know they're talking about me. It, I don't know why it bothers me."

"You are very familiar with being on the periphery. There is, however, nothing any of us can do to stop it."

Stephanie closes her eyes and exhales. "And there's apparently something about Calvin you wish to discuss.."

"You won't tell anyone?" Ariel had never heard her sound so vulnerable.

"Depending upon what you divulge, you realize I may have to share it with the Betas?" It was understood that she would speak to the Alpha about it.

Stephanie nods, clearly unhappy. "Has he forced you to do anything you did not want?" She shakes her head.

Ariel would have been horribly and unpleasantly surprised if he had.

Stephanie's voice is low, quiet, and Ariel strains to catch her words. "I dreamed of them last night."

Them. Obviously the rogues who had held her. "Stephanie, did you and Alpha Ross... couple last night?"

Stephanie looks at her hands, twisting in her lap. "No, Ma'am. We slept."

Slept. Calvin had been moving slowly and had managed something they had considered virtually impossible. They had apparently slept together in his bed. "Did Calvin do something... Excuse me. How did you come to dream of your captors? Do you know?"

Stephanie swallows, and breathes deeply.

"You were with him, on the bed, perhaps his arm around you. A male, holding you. An you were transported back to your captivity. What happened then?"

Her answer is again quiet. "He said he tried to comfort me."

Which must have made it worse. "And?"

"I need to pay for the damage I caused."

Ariel frowns, had she lashed out? "Did you injure the Alpha Ross?"

Stephanie lowers her head and shakes it. "No, Madam Alpha. The bed."

"You certainly have sufficient funds to reimburse the Ross pack. What happened?"

"I," and inhale and exhale, "I soiled the bed."

Ariel took a moment to figure out what next to say. "Is it your intention to stay the night again?"

"How can I..? Why would he...?" Her breathing speeds up.

"Breathe, Stephanie, slowly." Stephanie stops hyperventilating and complies with her Madam Alpha. "Good."

She releases a breath. "I can't imagine that he'd invite me back."

Ariel frowns again, confused. "How did you leave, Stephanie? Did he throw you out?"

The response is quick. "No! No. He.."

Defending him but so unsure. While Stephanie had long been an adult she was acting for all the world like a young smitten female. As much as she would deny it, she cared for Calvin Ross and for what he thought of her.

"...apologized. He sent me to clean up and took care of the bed. We finished the night as wolves." A pause. "He was probably just being polite." She sounded saddened.

Ariel reaches out, carefully, as Stephanie was a wolf who didn't like to be touched. But she touched Stephanie's hand. "He cares for you and is aware of the reasons for your reaction."

There is a knock at the door, startling both. "Madam Alpha? I would like to speak to you."

"I'm busy at the moment, Madam Beta. I will inform you when I am free."

Ariel returns her attention to Stephanie. "Other than that, how was your experience?"

"Madam Alpha?"

"Was lying in the bed with him pleasant?"

"I suppose."

"Then accept the invitation when he asks you again."

"Yes, Madam Alpha."

"Do you wish to discuss this further?"

There is an exhale. "No, Madam Alpha."

"Please, come talk to me if you need to."

"Yes, Madam Alpha."

"Leave the door open and, if you see Lyssa, please send her to me."

"Yes, Madam Alpha."

As Stephanie leaves, Ariel exhales. [Our little girl is growing up, Ran.]

[What are you talking about, mate? Jo's well and truly mated.]

[Not Jo. Stephanie.]

[Ah, I see. I look forward to hearing about it.]

[Love you!]

Lyssa knocks and stops in the doorway. "May I come in?"

Ariel glances at the records she was working on. "Of course."

Lyssa enters and closes the door behind her. Ariel arches an eyebrow at her.

Lyssa comes to stand before Ariel's desk, hands clasped, looking down.

"What is it, Lyssa?"

Lyssa takes a couple of breaths. "I came to apologize."

"Indeed? What's happened?"

"No. I mean for before. Challenging you. Being angry with everyone. Hurting Jo."

"Not only Jo but Emmett, Lyssa."

There is spike of anger. "You don't need to tell me.." She went straight to being defensive, why was she so mad? It was, after all, true. It was, after all, why she was here, after all these months.

Ariel looks at the Beta female. "You've come to assuage your guilt over your actions." Ariel pauses. "Joanna was hurt but you know she has forgiven you. She's happy to have you returned to us. As the rest of us are. The pack is relieved to have you restored as we are whole again. We were all afraid that you had gone feral and that we would lose the both of you. It would have been a great loss."

"I.."

"The human part of you, Lyssa, was the reason for the issues to begin with. You had assimilated well but you were not born a werewolf. There are things that are innate with us that you do not share. You will always be different from us."

She really couldn't respond to that; her Madam Alpha was going somewhere with this. But she murmured. "I'll always be less than you."

"Less, perhaps, but more, as well." Lyssa's dark brown eyes lift to Ariel's face. Ariel had never realized before the depth of her dark eyes. "You have a skill none of the other wolves in memory has had. And, with it, you saved both my daughter and your own mate."

"Anyone else would have helped Joanna."

"Helped, yes, and died in the attempt. And Joanna would now be Michael's pet."

"You've tamed our Emmett. He was never satisfied with any of the females presented to him, no one but you. And we came so close to ruining it all for him, didn't we?"

Lyssa looks down again and swallows. Ariel puts her fingers under Lyssa's chin and lifts her face. Looking mildly unhappy, Lyssa looks at the Madam Alpha. "Didn't we?" Lyssa nods, sharply, once.

"I'm sure you're not aware of the manner in which you've affected Stephanie."

"Stephanie?"

"It was your answers to her questions that allowed her to chance her relationship with Calvin."

"Me?" Lyssa asked, surprised.

"With a little additional help but, yes, you." Ariel smiles at her.

Lyssa is quiet a few moments. "What does going feral mean?"

"It happens rarely and we aren't quite sure why. There have been theories. The Foster's healer postulates an imbalance in brain chemistry. The affected wolves become volatile. And entirely bestial."

Lyssa looks both frightened and saddened. "It is as you fear. They have to be destroyed."

Again, Lyssa's voice goes quiet, although, this time, it's in Ariel's head. [That's why he took me out of the den.]

Ariel takes a few steps around the desk and takes Lyssa's face in both hands. "He took the responsibility on himself, for the pack's sake. But, if he had had to kill you, he would never have returned to us."

Lyssa's voice is strangled by emotion. "What if I killed him?"

Tears glint in the Madam Beta's eyes, there was something more here. Should she answer the question? "We would hunt you down."

Tears now ran down her cheeks as Lyssa takes hold of Ariel's forearms. "Is there something I can do to make it more likely I'll get pregnant?"

Ariel exhales. "Old wives tales." She flashes a smile. "Or should I say 'old bitches tales?' Nothing certain. Have you talked with Natalie? Or Wade? Or Thomas?"

Lyssa shakes her head. "Start there."

Lyssa takes a shaky breath and stands, briefly holding Ariel's hands. "Thank you, Ariel. Madam Alpha."

As she opens the door to leave, she finds Cassie in the doorway, bouncing a fussy Emmaline. "Madam Alpha, may I speak to you?"

Ariel sighs. It was going to be one of those days.

Lyssa sought out her mate. She followed his scent, instead of calling for him. The warm, woodsy, masculine scent of Emmett. It was hard not to run across it almost anywhere in the den but she caught a recent scent trail.

Gordon watched her scent the air, intrigued. He didn't think he'd ever seen the Madam Beta follow a scent trail before.

Into the back hallway, she found he had ducked into the kitchen. Half a dozen cookies were missing from a tray. Oatmeal. She smiled.

Hannah looked startled as she walked through, Simon was showing her how to cook venison. It was marinating in red wine, vinegar, black pepper, and onion. No, chives.

She went out the back door and around the back of the house.

Noises. Fighting. Practice with the young ones. Samuel and Emmett working with them on some drills. No sign of Erich. He was probably off coaching Mercy.

The breeze blew in their direction and the chocolate brown eyes of her mate settled on her.

Without a word, she walked up to him, standing on the perimeter, and wrapped her arms around his waist, laying her head against his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her as everyone stopped to look at them.

Samuel asked [What?] to which Emmett replied [Not a clue.]

After a minute or two, she released her grip and Emmett let her go. [Better?]

[Yes. Thanks.] She put her hands on his chest and got up on tiptoe in prelude to a kiss. He took her shoulders and leaned down, planting a brief, forceful kiss on her lips.

When he released her, to catcalls from the young males, she smiled up at him, then turned away, still smiling.

'Damn, I wish she'd look at me like that.'

***

Joanna was waiting nervously for her mate to come home. He was later than usual but had texted her that he had to finish something up for work.

She walked around, pacing a bit, chewing on a fingernail. She was dressed in the blue babydoll.

Finally, the sound of the approaching bike. Nike had been repaired and Nathan was happy to have her back.

She sat on the arm of the couch as he parked the bike and walked to the door.

Nathan scrubbed fingers through his short brown hair and was pulling off his jean jacket as he said, "Sorry, love, had to finish a report. We don't have a lot of time before din...ner with the Al..phas."

He turned to find his new mate.

He stiffened instantly.

She was wearing something blue and transparent, her breasts readily visible through the thin cloth, the same blue in the panties. Her hands were slightly behind her on the arm, breasts thrust forward.

That is, until she slid off with a squeak, "The Alphas!"

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,302 Followers