Fulfillment Ch. 01

Story Info
Older, lonely man is captivated by torrid twins.
3.7k words
87.9k
12
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers

Tod looked down in his lap and smiled. The view had changed a few days before and he liked it.

A lot.

Sitting on his lap was a beautiful, smooth bodied young man named Andrew, and Andrew, as had become the custom, was absolutely naked. He had no body hair anywhere - the hair on his head was long and flowing, but presently up in a topknot ponytail - and that, plus his slender build gave him a distinctly feminine appearance. Tod lowered his eyes from the television screen once more. He found it hard to concentrate on even his most favorite shows because of this lovely wonder who more or less lay reclined in his lap, while Tod in turn sat upon his wheelchair. They both watched television, and this had become the norm since Andrew had shown up in Tod's life two days before.

The other thing which Tod found new and quite pleasing was the fact that Andrew, who said he was 25 years old, sat there with Tod's rigid cock straight up inside his ass. He would always come to Tod naked and barefoot, freshly bathed and scented in fragrances which were very female indeed. He would turn and squat to position himself over Tod's already hard pole, and then sit slowly down, taking each inch of cock slowly and carefully. Then he would simply sit while thus impaled, not moving a muscle, not humping or squirming or anything else. Andrew apparently loved having Tod in him; not necessarily fucking him, just inserted.

Tod had gotten an immediate erection at the sight of the slender-bodied male standing before him that first night, just as he always did now. The first impression was that of a nude woman standing there, and the impression continued even though there was a definite - though tiny - cock, balls, and a lack of breasts of any sort. Andrew, even in his soft manner of speech, his movements and everything else, pointed to the fact that he was female, at least on the inside. Then had come that first awkward moment; the boy hadn't spoken a word, but simply walked up to Tod, unzipped his already firm erection, pulled it up bare, turned, squatted, and then sat down upon it. Tod didn't know what to say, but the pleasure of that simple, straightforward act kept his mouth closed. Having been in a wheelchair for most of his 58 years, he had had somewhat less than stellar fortune with the ladies, and though this beautifully made creature had male genitalia, the exquisite femaleness was more than enough; Tod had not been with anyone for nearly seven years, and to have this suddenly present in his lonely life was indeed a gift.

Tod had the impulse to thrust up and down, but Andrew turned and smiled warmly back at him.

"You can do that later," he whispered, caressing Tod's face with his fingers, "But...let's watch Jeopardy! first...." Tod nodded and Andrew got comfy and sat in that same spot until the end of the television show. And then the next and the next. The only time anything did change was when Andrew got up to make way for his twin sister.

Kelly now stood there smiling warmly at Tod, waiting for her brother to get up. They kissed in passing, Tod heading for the kitchen to rustle up some dinner for them all, and though it was a sweet kiss, Tod remembered other kisses between the two which seemed a bit more than what siblings normally did. But then Kelly was standing with her back to Tod, squatting back and reaching under herself. She guided Tod's prick up into her own ass, and pushed slowly down until she had completely taken her brother's place. Tod had his legs up on the ottoman, and Kelly crossed her legs on top of his, leaning back and sighing to herself.

Tod wondered if she would ever take him into her pussy. Simply being inside her at all was a treat beyond anything he'd ever imagined for himself - especially at his age - but he wondered. Then his eyes began to wander down her legs, her ankles; he stared at her feet. The entire view was an exact duplicate of Andrew, with the exception of the small penis and the addition of a pair of flat breasts. The legs and ankles and feet and toes were the same; the shoulders and arms, even the hair. It was as if Andrew had never gotten up. Tod's cock flexed inside her and she turned her head. He could see her smiling in profile.

"...you're so hard..." she whispered, and kissed his nose.

Each of the twins was under a hundred pounds in weight. It was a weight Tod enjoyed having against him. But each time he saw either of them, or touched them or, as now, had them sitting so relaxed and nonchalant on his cock, he fought to understand how this thing, this blessing, had come to him, even so late in his life. And though they teased him at times, they were not simply teases; neither brought him to excitement without ultimately giving him release. In fact, in the past two days, Tod had orgasmed perhaps twenty times; more than he had in the last eight years, total.

Kelly squirmed a little, getting more comfortable in Tod's lap and that made his pole move in her. She gasped, a soft, sweet sound, and then she sighed, and nestled herself more comfortably against him. He reached around her and held her shoulders, and she turned and kissed his hand.

"...you make me feel so good, Tod," she whispered, and then Tod thought of that strange scene of two days prior.

He had been rolling his chair down a side street, past some burned out and crumbling concrete buildings. In the 1950s, the area had been a bustling garment district, but now it was more or less deserted. But as he rolled by one particular building, hearing the crunch of ancient broken glass beneath his wheels, he heard muffled cries for help followed by the sound of a slap, skin against skin. Without really thinking, he turned and rolled into the place, picking his way through the rubble so as to make the least amount of noise, and finally stopped when he saw what he needed to see.

Andrew and Kelly, though he didn't know their names at the time, both stood flat up against a concrete pillar, their hands tied to each other's, their ankles loosely bound as well. They had been stripped naked and tied thusly by the dozen or so bad guys standing around, watching. Some were standing right up against each twin, hips and pelvis rolling as they sodomized them brutally. One was now putting a gag on Kelly's mouth because she had been the one who had just screamed, and though the sight filled Tod with a small sense of arousal, it also filled him with rage. He glanced around, found a good looking piece of rebar, pushed himself up out of his chair to grab it, and then used it as a crutch to get over the last bit of piled rubble. A few of the roughs heard him coming and then they all looked. A couple came, laughing, to deal with Tod, but found a surprising degree of one-legged agility, and upper body strength in their bar wielding intruder. Tod dispatched the first two with a spinning slash of his rebar, then three rushed him and were in a similar way dissuaded from continuing; one of them clutching his crotch and staggering away. Then two more came at him and Tod missed the first, left a bloody bruise across the face of the other and then fell. As he did, three of them came at him, but now, on his back, he had the advantage. A singular, circular stroke from a distant, though not forgotten part of his teenage martial arts training was produced, and several teeth and a few large splashes of blood flew. They, and the rest, ran out of the warehouse and down the street with a great deal of yelling and the sound of their shoes hitting the pavement.

Tod rolled across the floor to get nearer the column and the two captives, accidentally sliced his arm on a large chunk of glass, and then took it with him. He got on his knees using the rebar as a crutch again, and used the glass to cut through the ropes and duct tape. The freed twins hugged him, and then Kelly held him upright while Andrew ran to get the wheelchair. They quickly threw their clothes and shoes on and rushed Tod out into the relative safety of the open street again, and after getting his address, the three of them headed that way.

And now, one of the beautiful twins was laying in his lap, cooing soft words to him.

"...Andrew..." she called, and Andrew popped his head out the kitchen doorway. "I...can't hold on anymore...he's so hard in me..." Just the sultry, over the edge tone of her voice made Tod want to spurt in her, but then Andrew was there, helping to pull his sister off Tod's lap. He held her until she seemed to recover, and then both of them smiled down at Tod.

"You!" Kelly sighed. "There's just something about you...." Then she exchanged a whisper with her brother, and padded off to the kitchen to finish what Andrew had begun. Andrew turned and sat himself on Tod's cock.

Again, there was no difference. The boy was a girl, inside if not out. But even that! The tiny cock stiffened slightly at the pleasure of the anal intrusion, and then softened again. It was nothing more than a large clitoris, Tod thought to himself. Two beautiful girls had invaded his home, one with flat boobs and a lovely, trimmed bush, the other with even flatter boobs and a big clit. Their legs were identically sexy, their hips and shoulders. He ran a hand down Andrew's right arm and it turned to goose flesh. The boy sighed, and Tod noticed that his nipples were hard too. He saw the small cock lift up in arousal and stay that way, and for a moment he wanted nothing more than to reach around and touch it.

"I'd like to touch it," he whispered in Andrew's ear and the boy nodded speechlessly. Then Tod reached and stretched his fingers and finally, almost touched it.

"Hey no fair!" Kelly called from the open doorway of the kitchen. Andrew seemed jolted back to reality and quickly pushed his cock down between his thighs and locked them together. However, now he looked even more female, and that didn't help Tod a bit.

But it had been that way almost from the moment the twins had stepped through his front door. They had of course helped him and thrown all the bolts and doorlocks, and then they had cared for his scratches and bruises. Tod had offered them shelter and they accepted, and while Kelly helped Tod get cleaned up and change his clothes, Andrew had gone off for groceries.

"Don't let them see you!" Tod called, but the boy had already gone. Half an hour later he came back with three bags full of food. Tod figured the twins to be from a rich family, but gladly accepted the assistance. Then Andrew asked to have a shower, to which Tod agreed, and Kelly, quite the chef as it turned out, began supper.

But it was Andrew's reemergence from the shower, wreathed in steam, and with a towel around his waist and another in a turban around his long hair that simply took Tod's breath away. He did not see a handsome young man standing there, but a beautiful, topless woman. He had to blink and remind himself that this was a man and not a woman, but nothing about the boy gave a clue to that. His legs were hairless, and were in fact the first thing Tod had absently glanced at when he saw someone come out of the shower.

Cute legs...pretty feet Tod had thought, and then blinked. Then Andrew raised his arms to undo the turban as he leaned into the kitchen to see how his sister was doing, and Tod noticed he had no underarm hair either. Totally and completely smooth. A swimmer perhaps, Tod thought. They shave their bodies for lessened water resistance. But he wasn't built like a swimmer with the broad shoulders and clearly defined muscles. Even in the unglamorous lighting from the kitchen Tod could see this, and with the television against the outside of the kitchen wall, he could simply lift his eyes from the screen to a view of the hallway and the entrance to the kitchen.

The boy was beautiful. He could hardly blame the hoodlums from wanting him, though rape was hardly ever about sexual gratification. When Kelly saw her brother, she made a happy cheering sound, and the two exchanged a few soft words. Then Andrew's towel fell down to the floor and again the sister exclaimed something, but now it sounded more like soft, 'yummy' sounds. Tod tried to keep his eyes on the television, but when Kelly came out of the kitchen and embraced her brother, nude as he was, Tod couldn't. He stared, and noticed that the kiss between brother and sister was not like any he'd ever seen before. But then Kelly seemed to remember herself and stopped. She stepped back and then the both of them looked toward Tod. He looked up from the screen as if he'd been watching it all along, and smiled. They smiled back, and then Andrew picked up his towel and went back into the bathroom.

The boy had had an erection. A mild one, only half hard. His penis was two inches long, no more, but it had been half hard Tod knew, and though it was probably from the cold, and having just come out of the shower, he thought it might not be the real reason. Kissing like that, being kissed like that, would have made his own member stiffen, Tod thought to himself. And then a thought entered his mind that would normally have made him somewhat disgusted: kissing the boy would have been just as exciting!

Tod shook his head. He'd never considered men as being sexually exciting. But this one...was hardly what could be called a 'manly man.' Tod found himself visualizing how it would be to kiss the boy's pretty mouth, the girl's mouth, his shoulders, her shoulders. He'd seen her naked just as he'd seen Andrew naked - while they'd been captured and abused, but now, somehow, being so freshly bathed and clean, there was a new sort of interest. He wondered if the impression would be the same when and if the girl had her shower, or if she would lose her towel as well.

They had dinner together in front of the television; the twins sitting cross-legged on the floor around the coffee table and Tod in his wheelchair with the tray attached. The show was Survivor and the food was spaghetti, and both were wonderful. The show's episode was a rerun, and the food was the best he'd tasted in literally years, but what surpassed even this was the company; Andrew in a borrowed bathrobe, and Kelly wearing a long, calf-length tee-shirt that Tod had bought and never worn. She too had bathed, and though she did not come out in a towel, there was enough of her visible against the fabric of the tee-shirt to tell Tod he'd been correct in his assumptions.

They seemed completely absorbed in the show, eating, then turning quickly to see what was going on. They were ahead and to the sides of Tod and his chair, and the twins' involvement with the show allowed him plenty of time to see other things.

The profile of their identical faces was beautiful beyond beauty. They would have made fabulous fashion models. Their eyes were big and soft and light brown, their noses and cheeks chiseled and jaw lines subdued. Both had graceful, long necks and though they weren't showing at the time, Andrew's smooth, shapely shoulders matched his sister's exactly. Two pretty ladies over for supper, Tod had mused and it brought a smile to his face.

But then the meal was done and they argued briefly over who would clean up. Andrew got up to grabbed the dishes, but Kelly stood first and swept them out of his reach. She stuck her tongue playfully at her brother and then walked triumphantly back to the kitchen. Andrew shrugged at Tod, and then stood. He stretched, yawned, and Tod was preparing to bid the boy a good night. Instead, Andrew undid the sash of the robe and let it fall around his feet. He stooped down and retrieved a small tube of something from the pocket of the robe, opened it, placed one foot upon the table and reached it behind him. Tod looked on, stunned. He watched with unblinking eyes as the beautiful young creature seemed to squeeze the tube back between his buttocks, and then transferred the tube to his other hand while he began working the ointment into himself. Then, satisfied with his accomplishment, the boy stepped up to Tod, abruptly reached down and unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock - which by that time was nearly fully erect - squeezed it gently and tenderly until it was stiff, and then turned his back to Tod and sat down upon it.

Just as if it were something he'd done every day of his life.

As Tod felt himself slowly pushing up into the boy's hot interior, his mind blanked. It was wonderful; the most wonderful feeling he had had in ages! Then Andrew's cool butt cheeks were against Tod's crotch, and the boy leaned back and propped his legs up over and on top of Tod's. He sighed, and then simply sat there, naked, exposed, completely at ease.

"I know it's probably an imposition," Andrew sighed sweetly back at Tod, "...but...Kelly and I have both been waiting for this moment since we first saw you...."

Tod couldn't speak. The pleasure was too great, but so was the shock of what had just happened, and after a few moments he couldn't persuade himself that he was just dreaming. His eyes told him that what he was seeing was true - that a beautiful stranger had just given himself totally to him - and his completely entrenched cock reinforced that fact. His eyes wandered down the pretty legs, up again to the small but erect cock on the boy's crotch - he had to peer over a creamy shoulder to do that - and then his hands trembled, raising. Andrew took a soft breath and looked over his shoulder.

"...it's okay, you know," he whispered, and then he took hold of Tod's hands and placed one on his own chest, and one down on his belly. Tod gasped in excitement. His cock lifted up even stiffer in the hot, greasy channel of Andrew's rectum. He slipped his one hand over the boy's left upper chest and squeezed. The nipple was hard and Tod instinctively thumbed it softly. Andrew sighed once more, and then Tod reached his other hand lower, passed the heaving belly, and touched the small, stiff organ there. The boy arched against him, shivering.

Then the background noise in the kitchen ended. The sounds of clattering dishes and of the running water faucet fell silent. Tod looked up and Kelly, having turned off the kitchen light, was now walking toward him, wiping her hands on a dishtowel, but now without her long tee-shirt on. Tod stared at her, trying to take in every inch of her in one glance. Face, shoulders, small breasts, waist, hips, navel, pubic V, thighs, knees, calves, feet - all gorgeous. He reached out to her and she came and knelt beside him, taking his hand and placing it on her chest. Tod squeezed it gently, enjoying the supple firmness, and then he felt Andrew's anal muscles squeezing, pressing inward. The boy gasped, and both Tod and the girl looked over.

Semen erupted from Andrew's tiny cock, squirting up into the air and then raining back down over it. It was flexing, lifting rhythmically up and down as it ejaculated and now jiz was leaking down over everything. Tod put his hand there, feeling the creamy issue, watching the boy's legs bend up at the knee and writhe against his. It was the most exquisite kind of agony apparently, and Tod wanted to experience it himself.

"Andrew's so pretty like that, isn't he?" Kelly asked, and Tod nodded, fascinated. He hadn't touched the boy's dick until after it spurt and now he couldn't seem to stop touching it. "Here, don't feel weird about it," Kelly went on, and she took Tod's hand, the one on her brother's still oozing cock, and pressed it more firmly, more assuredly to it. Tod watched as the girl made his hand rub and squeeze and explore Andrew's softening organ, noting that she was not at all squeamish or hesitant about getting her brother's jiz on her own hand. She shaped Tod's fingers around the prong, moved it up and down, made Tod reach underneath the tiny ball-sac and press upward. It was where a pussy-hole would be if it had been Kelly sitting on him instead of her brother. But at that touch, Andrew gasped again and sighed; it was intensely pleasurable to him, and pleasure was all Tod wanted to give these two.

Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers
12