Fulfillment Ch. 02

Story Info
Adventure #2 falls shy.
2.2k words
3.44
23.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Art speaks:

When Kat came home from her visit to the beach, there was little in her look to suggest that anything untoward might have happened. Ok, there was just a trace of that "cat who ate the canary" smile that seemed to flash across her face and then disappear again. Half of me wanted to burst out with questions and teases about the day's journey to her beloved Haulover Beach. The rational half said that she was just joking around with me and not to overstate the anxieties that would certainly come leaking out of my curious mouth. It really wasn't that unusual for her to spend a full day at the beach. More than an hour and I was usually ready to get away from the sun, sand, salt and shitheads. Perhaps I should have asked to go along with her, as an escort or a watchdog, but she really didn't seem to want either.

"Did you get any rain up here today," she asked? "It threatened off and on in Miami and then finally came down like the wrath of God. That's when I finally decided to get back home." Her car was wet and so was everything she'd brought with her including all the towels. My mind had drifted away towards the box of condoms that we had purchased and agreed to use with any new partners we might encounter. There were several missing and I'd noticed her slip 3 or 4 into her beach bag before she left. I think I had one in my car.... just in case. Pathetic.

"Yeah, we got a few drops but nothing major. You were gone a long time. You didn't get burned too bad?" This was really a statement and not a question. I could see that she had a bit of sun but nothing like the scorching those 10 hours of Florida sun can cause. Maybe she really did go meet some guy at the beach. Maybe her pussy is still leaking with his cum. With all of those beach towels and wraps and cover-ups and hats, it's hard to tell what sort of shape she's in. I wonder if she'll go straight for the shower?

Half an hour later, as she emerged from the shower all roofed and blow-dried, there was no trace of any smell, sight, taste or look that didn't previously reside there. No clues either verbal, physical or otherwise to let me know what had transpired. The excitement and curiosity were far greater than I could have anticipated. Sure, I had said that swinging might be fun but I didn't realize that this was an idea Kat was so very ready to run with.

"So, aren't you a little interested in what my "date" was like?" Now the cat that ate the canary had become Alice's Cheshire cat.... all smile. "Or maybe you'd rather just meet them for yourself?" This was getting more intriguing by the second. So Tim was not the single guy she had talked about? Or did he have a friend, twin brother, and wife? Or maybe she had met someone entirely different than any of the cyber nicknames I remembered. "We've rented a hotel room down by the beach for next Saturday. That is if you want to meet them,' she teased as she glanced over her shoulder at me. "I've got to go pick up some things at the mall. I'll be right back," she stated very matter-of-factly. And she bopped out the door again. Ever since I had admitted to getting some on the side and we had come to an arrangement about opening the marriage, both the excitement level and the anxiety level had been ratcheted up several notches.

"So did you get fucked good," I finally asked the door after it had closed in front of me? Damn, I didn't find out much there. The rest of the week would be much the same. I would jump on her as soon as we got into bed and be pounding my dick into her for all I was worth for as long as I could on a nightly basis. But she never brought up the weekend past or revealed what she was thinking for the weekend upcoming. A (conciliatory?) visit to the botanical garden and a stop at a hotel on the Beach in Miami was all that I was told. Was it for the day, night, 2 people, 3, 4? Cheshire smile. Was Tim going to be there? "I hope so." Like that was an answer. The look on my face must have revealed more of my trepidation than of my curiosity because as we finally left the garden for the hotel, I noticed Kat, getting about the tenth phone call of the day, was frowning. When I asked what was wrong, she said that she had called off the festivities for the weekend since I seemed to be so nervous about them. She didn't want to piss me off by pushing her friends on me or something. "Couldn't you have trusted me to meet them and make up my own mind about things," I asked? "Or do you have another date that takes precedence?" I was getting a bit nasty here and knew enough to bite my lip now. She did seem to get just a bit of an embarrassed look when I'd made the last comment though.

Kat continues:

Honestly, I can't believe he could be that interested in what I was doing with Bob, an Internet friend that was squawking about some woman who was apparently yanking his chain. This game of making new friends was very easy for me, and Bob was more than willing to play. Bob was head of the Mathematics department at IRCC. Corrupting intelligent men really turns me on, however he lived all the way up in Stuart. After several days of serious and rather suggestive IM'ing, we decided to meet. It was sort of a coming-out-of-our-shell party for both of us. We met at the Wellington Mall for a quick peak and migrated to Applebee's for a drink and footsie under the table. I remember slipping off my sandals and sliding my foot up to his crotch and giving both of us a thrill. He was trying so hard to seduce me, and yet his mannerisms suggested inexperience in dealing with the 'gentler sex'. He was trying so hard to take care of what he thought were my needs; whispering in my ear, touching my back, caressing my breasts and grabbing a lingering feel of my wet pussy. He said it was all about me, giving pleasure to me. He warned me of backrubs, touches and soft gentle squeezes that would make the juices flow within. We finished our hors-doers and drinks, and then made it back to his vehicle where he engulfed me with kisses and reached under my skirt, fingered my pussy till I was almost over the edge. My husband was not really into pleasuring me, and being on the receiving end was fantastic. Ring went the cell phone and I had to switch gears to tend to my daughter's needs. We made further plans to meet that weekend in his motor home up in Stuart. As he prepared to leave he sucked his fingers to taste my love juices in remembrance of our afternoon affair.

I could hardly wait for our date on Saturday now that I had my newfound freedom. Men seemed to be lining up to give me pleasure, no doubt in anticipation of some free feels and possibly some nookie. The poundings I was getting nightly from hubbie were a nice bonus too. Apparently, women were a bit more cautious than men and the sexually adventurous individual that I was becoming could easily be on the receiving end of mucho recreational activity. The bit of cat and mouse play that I had been torturing hubbie with all week might have culminated in a Group grope at the hotel but He just didn't seem quite ready to see me with my legs in the air and a strangers dick between them.

When Saturday arrived and I drove north and considering the possibilities, I was worried that perhaps I was asking for trouble. What about those stories you hear about apparently unassuming men who become enraged murderers when things don't go their way? Not much chance things weren't going to go his way today though. He met me with a warm smile and a soft kiss and brought me into his camper or "love-domain on wheels" as he referred to it. He approved of my figure in my button up dress and offered to pop a few off for me. When my nervous smile said that there wouldn't be much resistance, he popped the top 3 buttons in the front to reveal my heaving breasts and very hard nipples. A couple more buttons released and my top fell to the floor. He turned up the music after confirming my preferences and poured a glass of wine to put me at ease. I must admit that I was a bit scared of the situation that I had let myself become involved in. Here I was in his motor home, in a trailer park that seemed virtually empty to the casual observer. I didn't even hear the zipper on my skirt but I did feel the skirt drop and bunch up at my feet.

Dressed in just my panties, he led me to the back of the camper where his queen size mattress was wedged between the sides of the motor home. I could tell that he had just put new sheets on as the plastic wrap was stuffed in the wastebasket with the sticker, '600 count sateen sheets', still attached. At least he had a taste for comfort. He slowly turned me around so he could nibble on my breasts while his long arms lowered my panties enough for me to wriggle out of them. Now naked, he had me lay down at the edge of the bed as he began fingering my pussy and licking my clit. He began slowly and finally dove his tongue as far in as he could. He seemed to be enjoyed tasting me and sucking my wet juices. He continued to lick for what seemed like hours as he attended to me until I finally couldn't hold back any longer and came with a loud scream. My face was red with excitement and blushing at the thoughts that had led me to this afternoon. This was the first orgasm I'd had with a single man since I was single...more than twenty years ago.

He finally slipped off his shorts and came to join me on the bed. We rolled around a bit with my nipples standing thick, erect and proud against his soft skin. Then he asked me to go down on him as well. As I hastily and hungrily pulled his dick out of his shorts I couldn't believe what I saw. His little pecker was all covered up with this gross patch of little gray hairs. Mr. Happy was absolutely tiny and hairy and he was uncircumcised. He guided my head toward his dick and said that it needed to be "awakened" to be appreciated. In the back of my mind all I could think of was "disgusting", it was like sucking a caterpillar. After several minutes of trying my best, it never developed into a butterfly. What was worse is that he apparently was very satisfied with effort and pleased at the dribble of cum that leaked out onto my stroking fingers. He had spoken about his "monster" and how appreciative it was of my lips. "Get me outta here" was all that I could think. New dating rule: ask for measurements and get pictures. No more uncircumcised men for me. Unless they are really, really big!

Although I had tried hard not to let it show on my face, my disappointment must have been evident, as he didn't even ask me when we might meet again. I left and was laughing at the whole silly situation within five minutes. On the way home, I just wanted to build up my recent experience and reap the rewards from my somewhat jealous and undoubtedly overly curious husband. What should I tell him? Perhaps less is best and I'll let his imagination get the better of him. Or I could give him a blow by blow, so's to speak, as I lave appreciation on his stiffening member. Somehow in all this questing for revenge, fulfillment and retribution, I knew that this still wasn't exactly fulfillment.

Art:

Obviously, I got the blow by blow. I found some of it funny, some pathetic and, listening to some of it, made my heart race with fear, anger, excitement and trepidation. I didn't know if it was whether she was just better at meeting people, having the natural female advantage, or if I just enjoyed the idea of maybe seeing what I so often imagined while we were fucking – someone else plowing her while I watch, join in or occupy myself with another woman. It's only rock 'n' roll and it's only sex. What could have caused a disastrous turn in our marriage may have saved it instead. I knew that neither of us was through experimenting.