Fulfillment Island Ch. 01a

Story Info
It's hard just getting out of the driveway.
1.1k words
3.78
19.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One – Runway Voyeurism

Hot! That's the only way to describe both the weather and our feelings as we get in the car. It's early morning. We're heading to the Charlotte airport for a few days at a new resort we found just off the coast of Florida called Island of Fulfillment. The description makes it sound like a great place to get away for a few days... secluded, private, adults only, clothing optional and only one rule: no means no.

As the car turns over we hear the weatherman say, "... goin' to be 96 in Charlotte by noon. It's already 87.". What a day to drive with the A/C off. Damn thing cutout yesterday, but no time to fix it. "Baby I guess we'll just have to sweat it out today. Let's roll down the windows and take our shirts off, at least that will be a little cooler", I say to you. Your are wearing a light-blue, sleeveless button-down blouse with a pair of comfortable, white terry cloth gym shorts. I have on a green golf shirt and the same type of shorts.

You reply, "If I take my shirt off, it's going to get hotter in here! You know once you see my big boobs hanging out in the breeze you'll have trouble keeping your eyes on the road!"

"Well, I guess you're right, but I'm taking mine off, it's too hot." As I take my shirt off you watch the muscles of my shoulders and chest ripple sensuously. You love my chest. Its not quite Arnold Schwarzenegger, but not too shabby.

"Okay, I will too." You say as you begin to unbutton your blouse. "But please promise me you'll concentrate on the road!"

"No problem baby" I lie as I watch you expose first one bountiful bra ensconced breast and then the other as you take off your blouse.

"Lean forward and I'll unhook your bra." I say as I feel my manhood beginning to press up against my shorts.

You wiggle around a bit so I can unhook you, then quickly lean back against the seat so your bra doesn't fall down. The move allowed it to slide down, showing just the top of your large dark areolas. "Oh look what happened" you say innocently but mischievishly as you run the index finger from your right hand under the material to caress your left nipple, "somebody wants out".

Your finger makes circles around your nipple as it begins to stiffen and stand up. My cock is really hard now, the head is peaking out of my shorts as the pre-cum glistens in the early morning light. You lean forward just a little bit and the bra falls away on the left side.

You're beginning to feel familiar sensations as impulses move from your tender, stiff nipple to your pussy.

You bring up the other hand now and lift your breast from the bottom so one hand is supporting the weight while you continue making smaller and smaller circles around your nipple. Now you begin to pinch the nipple and it stands up even more.

"Baby, I knew this wasn't going to work" you gasp as you look in my direction, fingers now rubbing your nipple back and forth, "I'm getting horny and it looks like you are too!"

Without saying a word, I scoot across the front seat and give you a long sensuous kiss. Our tongues dancing inside our mouths. Your fingers continue to caress your nipple as my left hand brushes your bra away from your right breast and begin to feel its fullness. We end the kiss and I begin kissing your neck, your shoulders, down your chest and up the slope of your big breasts. Your hands shift now and offer your breast up to my eager mouth and tongue. I replace your fingers on your nipple with my swirling tongue. Encircling it. With each circle getting smaller and smaller until your nipple is bathed and caressed.

You begin to moan and unconsciously slide your left hand under the waistband of your shorts and panties. Your fingers slide through your pussy hair feeling the arousal induced wetness. You spread your legs wide and one finger slips between your pussy lips. Another moan escapes your lips as I gently pull your left nipple with my teeth and pinch your right nipple with my thumb and forefinger.

I notice your body shift and slide my left hand down your side and under the waistband of your shorts. Replacing your hand with mine between your legs, my fingers slide between your lips lubricated by the slick juice coming from inside. You arch your back, pull your shorts and panties off and spread your legs wider. The musky scent of your pussy fills the air, as we both begin to breathe faster, lost in the lust of the moment.

My fingers now have greater access and begin to stroke the area around your pussy lips, just grazing your clitoris. You thrust your hips forward a bit to encourage me to pay more attention to your clit. My fingers begin to gently but firmly stroke the ultra sensitive nub that is now fully engorged. Your breathing becomes more rapid, just like it always does before an orgasm.

"Oh honey" you gasp, "that is so good! Make me cum baby, make me cum!"

In what later seems like an impossible maneuver, I pull my mouth away from the erect nipple on top of your bountiful breast and move down between your legs. My face is bathed in pussy juice as you pull your pussy lips apart so I can get better access. My tongue tastes the sweet nectar of your sensuality as it glides back and forth, up and down, around and around your clitoris.

"Baby, baby" you moan as you push my head further between your legs and move your hips forward. My tongue relishes the hot, steamy succulence and continues its random movements across your clit.

I sense you beginning to tense as the first waves of orgasm begin to build up. You push my head into you even more as the first wave of orgasm crashes against the beach of your consciousness. "Yes, yes" you scream as your body is wracked by intense pleasure and I continue to enjoy the musky fruit. You are no longer in control of yourself as the pleasure climaxes and drives you over the edge.

You shudder and moan, shudder and moan as the waves build up again. My tongue stopping only for a moment to allow you to catch your breathe. Then I continue lapping up the luscious sweetness now flowing from your nether regions. This time it only takes a few strokes to send you over the edge as your second orgasm leaves you exhausted but very satisfied.

Your fingers run through my hair as you say... to be continued...