Full

Story Info
A woman's sexual demands are doubled.
1.1k words
3.96
80.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said she wanted two.

I knew immediately what she meant. We'd been with a woman, by that point, and she'd loved that, feeling bare breasts behind her, on her shoulder blades, while smoother hands, smaller fingers slipped around her waist, over her belly, straying over her upraised nipples. She'd felt a soft, whiskerless face kissing up her thigh, dipping a timid tongue inside her. She'd tasted her. She'd drunk of her deeply while my cock felt new places opening up inside her as she came, harder than usual.

So she'd had all that.

Now she wanted two.

Not two women. Two cocks. I knew it just by the way she said it, and by the fact that she was holding my cock in her hand at the time. She'd just finished sliding it into her mouth, and, taking it out, she'd studied it, run her hand along the shaft, pondered the throb that came when her thumb pressed gently at the sweet spot just beneath the head.

"Mmm," she said, stroking me, peering up at me from the position she'd taken on her knees. "I want two."

I smiled. "Why?"

She sucked me again, and I gasped. "I want to feel... full," she said. "Really full. Like Suzy felt."

Suzy was a girl we knew who'd done it. Suzy had done everything. Some people laughed at this. We knew better. We were envious.

"OK," I said. "Who?"

***

Turns out, she already had someone. She was practical that way. He was someone I half knew and didn't dislike--the perfect degree of acquaintance for this sort of thing.

We met in a hotel, because hotels, as everyone knows, are meant for this sort of thing. Spend more than six days in a hotel, and you'll fuck someone there, it's as inevitable as clean sheets and the bar of soap that arrives to replace yesterday's.

We had drinks in the hotel bar, laughed a little, stared a lot, and went upstairs still sucking bits of lime out of our teeth.

The bed was enormous. It looked insurmountable.

But she was on it in no time. She was small, and the bed made her look smaller. She knew this. Her skirt flipped up as she swiveled around, and it quickly became clear that she'd elected not to wear panties.

Under her skirt, her hand disappeared, worked some digital legerdemain we could only see on her face. "Oh," she said, closing her eyes, "I'm so small, so small, I don't know how you'll both ever fit, oh, how will you both ever, ever fit inside me..."

It wasn't a question.

His hand was near his zipper. I realized mine was too.

She looked at me. "Can I suck him?" I nodded. "Will you suck me?" I nodded again.

And so.

He removed his pants, shirt, and socks (not one for undressing protocol, this man), and produced a cock of good size and proportion, and her mouth opened slightly, a gesture of appreciation. He was on his knees on the bed, cock in hand, moving to her mouth. I dropped to my knees at the edge of the bed, hands on her knees, parting thighs, kissing higher, testing, teasing, finding her favorite places again, as if it were the first time, because, in a strange way, it was. Her moans different this time, stifled against a mouthful of his cock.

And he watched me eat her, watched her swallow him, and I could tell he was already having trouble holding back. And I knew from her rhythms, she was closing in as well, coming to that place where the swift penetration thrilled her most.

"How do you want it?"

"Mmm."

"How?"

She gasped, barely intelligible. "Front and back."

I looked at him. Even at near orgasm, he understood.

Just in case, I tested her, plunged my tongue deep inside her, felt her contract around me as I went in, and then, a little more gently, tentatively, I moved the hand cupping her ass lower, slid a finger between her cheeks, down, let the tip come to rest on the hard ring of her asshole. She opened immediately, took me in, her wetness soaking me. Yes, I thought, she's ready.

I raised myself up, lost my pants and shirt in what seemed like a single fluid motion. She stopped sucking him, sat up herself, and took me by the shoulders.

"I want you in my ass. Do you understand why?"

"Yes," I said. "I do."

She looked ay him. "Lie down," she commanded. "I'm going to fuck you now."

Like any sane man, he obeyed.

She climbed onto him, reached behind her to lift his cock into position, rubbed the head against her lips (he was glistening, stamenlike, with precum), and, a little abruptly, took him inside.

"Oh God," he gasped, and I knew why--her cunt was as tighter than a fist around any reasonably hard cock. She gasped too, and then bent over, bit his neck. Her asshole glistened just above the point of penetration, where the base of his shaft was visible held tight in her glistening folds. Somehow, to me, his balls looked positively anguished with expectation. I knew I had to move.

I climbed on top of them, on her back, using arms and knees at turns to keep my whole weight off them. Wet with precum, I slid my cock down the furrow of her ass until I felt her sweet, strong little ring against the head. Already, she was arching her back, and with the weight of my own body and the sweet, ineluctable ease of her natural lubrication, maneuvering me inside.

And with not even a push from me, the head of my cock slipped past that strong muscle of hers, which seemed simultaneously happy to welcome me and intent on pushing me out.

Anyone who was fucked in the ass knows the feeling I'm talking about. But oh, combine that with the added tightness of another body inhabiting the adjacent space, the feeling of someone else's rhythms, someone else's fucking, just inches away. We were, for those moments, all three of us fucking one another, three beings in one phase, the sheer coordination of the act amazing, overwhelming. Her gasps became moans, near screams of pleasure, she took me deeper, I fucked her gently, in shallow strokes, and she, in turn, rode him.

I felt her start to shudder. Through her, I started to feel him throb.

Within me, I felt my own climax building.

To say we filled her isn't nearly enough. The force of his ejaculation triggered her final orgasm, and the compounded feeling of both of them brought me mine.

She would say later that she could feel both of us emptying ourselves into her. She said it was hard to stay in her own body at that moment. She said she wasn't sure there was room.