Full Bloom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They ate, had diner and laid by a fire singing. Although the atmosphere was open he just couldn't listen to their folk songs so he went for a walk alone by the moonlight. Near the small lake he felt the need to pee. Most likely because the bathroom was nearby. Here was another draw back be cause the bathroom was just a shack that was placed over a hole dug for the season's waste. He saw the shack's log walls and he walked in. There he saw the hole and he saw his Mother squatting over it.

She smiled at him and a string of urine poured from her bottom into the hole. "I'm sorry..." he said as he quickly turned around. "No stay, I'll be quick." He stopped although he felt strange. His Mother however, thinking her son had adjusted well, treated it as just another natural element of their stay. As she peed she asked him. "How do you feel about being here?" He looked at her and said; "It's nice, very open..." She beamed at him while the urine splashed down in the deep hole. "Yeah, I love it here." She said and she stood up.

She leaned her hip to her side and wiped her bottom with some paper. She looked at him harder. "How do you feel about being here with your mother?" "It's fine, feels normal......Sure" he responded quickly. "Good, I'm glad." As she said that she walked towards him and gave him a big hug. He felt her breasts and body touch him. Her bare skin touched his for the first time and he felt her goosebumps. Her long hair nuzzled his body and he could feel her face against his chest. He put his arms around her back but before they crossed they brushed her protruding ass. She pulled him closer and he could feel her pubic mound against his leg.

She held his strong body and she felt his young skin. She wondered if she held him too close because she felt his penis against her stomach. Nothing new about that but she noticed it was larger than usual. It didn't bother her though. He was young and that was normal. Especially for people who weren't used to the valley. She felt it slide up her belly like a snake and it tickled her. She stepped back with a giggle; "Well son, I'm glad this place makes you comfortable." Forrest felt embarrassed.

His prick stood out and this time he had no boxers to cover himself. "Uh, sorry, ..." he stammered as he tried to squat. But his mother wasn't fazed. "Really, Forrest. It's Ok. However you might want to wait before you go back to sing songs." And she laughed. "Yeah, that's a good idea" as he still squatted. Her face took on a companionate look that he new well. "It's ok, you can stand up. I'm gonna wait outside, unless you want to stay here and swim or whatever." She walked out and he slowly raised himself up, his rod ready for a flag.

Embarrassment filled his entire body like a sickness. Why did that happen? He didn't consciously think of sex. And why in front of his Mom no less. Good thing she was so cool. It was, like the usual morning bonner, he just couldn't help it. And what bad timing. Now he had to pee but it would require waiting for 'it' to go away. That hole was un-aim able.

"Do you want me to wait?" his mother asked. "Uh, ...." He had to give in he couldn't stay but he couldn't go back and he began panicking. "Mom, what, ...what should I do? It, uh,...won't go away."

She stood outside. As the night hadn't cooled the air, she felt relaxed and she only felt pleasure. Her son needed her like he did when he was young. Mother hadn't heard him ask for help in a long time. This was what she loved, it may be a guilty pleasure but she needed his dependence from her. He was out of his element and he wanted his Mommy.

"Honey, maybe if you want you can take a swim and that will...calm you down, Ok? Mom called to him. He stood in the hut, feeling embarrassed. He walked out with his hands covering himself but his pud still peeked through his fingers. "No one's looking, go ahead run and jump in." She said while looking around. He started for the lake and then stopped and turned. "Hey Ma, don't go. I hate to be found alone with no one to help... divert attention."

She beamed on her insides and she was glad to help her son. "Sure, sweetie." She watched him run and jump in the lake. His buttocks bounced with each step and when he was in the water he let out a loud sigh. She giggled at the absurdity of it all and with that her nipples hardened. She glanced down and saw them poking out ready to feed. How much she wished she could. The thought of breast feeding her child made her feel so whole and happy. She walked to the lake's edge and watched Forrest swim. She remembered him suckling and that he did it for such a long time. Much longer than other kids. She laid down on the ground and propped her body up with her elbow. Forrest enjoyed the water because he stayed in for some time. But when he got back close to shore he had a concerned look on his face.

"It won't go away." He said with exasperation.

She didn't know what to say and he looked very confused. "Well, Forrest your going to have long night out here unless you want people seeing that." She said. "I mean you might feel uncomfortable like that. I don't understand, is that normal for you?" He waded in the water and said; "Not really. Well not in a long time." She looked at him bemused. "What do you mean Forrest?" He looked at her with some panic in his eye. "Well sometimes this happens and it just stays that way."

Now she was a little annoyed. She didn't want her son walking around with a hard on but she didn't want to have him hiding all night either. "I don't get it, Forrest" She said with an incredulous tone. "You've walked around all day with...with...that way?" He sighed and felt the water rush around his balls. "Mom, I would usually, you know, take care of it."

She looked at him even more doubtfully and then when she got what he was alluding to she raised her eyebrows. "Oh, Hm. Ok...well, do ah, do you...should you just..." Forrest's Mom sat up and tried to say it. He finally caved in; "Oh, Mom." And he headed for the shore. She got up and started to leave but turned and said. "Well I'll leave you alone, Ok?" He was already out of the water and trying to shake his hands dry. She saw his bonner bouncing.

He knew he needed cover and a look out doing it in the middle of nowhere, might be compromising. He looked up quick and said; "Uh, yeah the thing is someone could walk by and well...Can't you wait around and look out for me? I'll be quiet and stay out of sight." She knew he was right, people did have sex together but getting caught masturbating could be trouble. She rolled her eyes a bit, told him to keep quiet and went near the hut to scout.

Forrest's Mom was very patient but she was always upset when he masturbated, even though he tired to be inconspicuous. Hell, she never even liked when he came home late from a date. She knew what he was up to. She knew it was all normal but it still bugged her.

Standing there feeling bothered, she suddenly heard the sound of people talking and it was getting closer. She knew people were heading their way for a swim in the lake. She turned and headed back towards Forrest. She rushed to the lake's edge before realizing what happened.

She had barged in on him before but tonight was much different. There were no bed sheets between him and his Mother's eyes. She was watched him, stunned, while he worked his tool, unable to speak and unconscious of her presence. Forrest was lying on the grass, cock in hand, pumping away and rubbing his own balls. At first his eyes were closed but he felt a presence and looked. His Mother stood there muted at first, but when their eyes met she tried to speak. His name was the only thing she could utter. He looked at her, startled, and attempted to stop.

Yet her hair was behind her back from running and her breasts were exposed. He looked at the large bosom, round hips and hairy pussy which boiled his loins. Then he saw her tummy, bellybutton and nipples. His brain filled with a chemical reaction that had only been tempted today and now it surged through his entire body. She had caught him this morning. He had seen her naked. He had revealed himself, nude body and opened mind, to her more than ever. Now his mother was watching him play with him self. Why was his body surging with pleasure and why couldn't he stop?

His mind betrayed his morals. He wanted to kiss her. To squeeze her skin and taste it with his lips. He had subdued memories of suckling her, feeling her tits, her tummy and arms. He remembered her morning smell and how it saturated his nose, as his mouth pulled on her nipples. He thought of all her bathroom training she gave him and how she washed him. He remembered her hands on his 'pee pee' making sure it was clean, folding back the skin to see if it was nice and healthy.

All these thoughts had been repressed as normal childhood but know they were in full bloom in his mind. These thoughts were suddenly sexy. He wished she would touch him or suck him or spank him. Whatever. His body and senses ignored any and all decency. Decency and morality welled up in his groin and became a bursting rush of ecstasy. Forrest's penis shot his load, fast, and the cum splashed his chin.

Mom watched as semen filled her son's bare chest, stomach and fingers which began jerking slightly slower. Her mouth dropped open and she just stared at his naked body bucking with delight. He looked so guilty but he didn't stop staring at her. Nor she at him. His body was writhing and dripping with water and sweat. His pelvis had been thrusting slower, slightly and she couldn't help but be impressed.

It immediately wreaked havoc on her mind but she liked the way he looked. Just then as he felt the orgasm pass and all he could mutter was; "Mom..." With that she did not shriek in horror or disgust as she thought she should. No, the first thought that he unadulterated mind formed was: 'He must be a good lover her.' She quickly recoiled the depraved instinct away. 'Why would I think that? How did this happen? Oh God, I think I'm wet...' she thought to herself.

These images were fleeting moments and those moments were catching up to them. The others were nearing the shed. There would be no time for discussion about guilty feelings or worse some sort of false rationalizing. Similar to the reality of Forrest's cumming in the presence of his mother, was the new presence of other people.

The End?

12