Full Body Workout Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

he was fucking a stacked, online-famous model and sharing her with his flesh and blood and this isn't the first time they've done so. "AHHHH... OK, that sounded better in my head, I swear! MMMM! FUCK..." He moaned as her plump backside crashed firmly into his waist over and over thanks to her perfectly timed motion to cock against his thrusts. She kept his dick stuffed in deep to fill her up as her love tunnel stayed clamped all around him. This hole was equally equipped to take dick as she'd already proven to him with her mouth and currently was doing to the just as lengthy shaft now between her lips. Handling two big cocks at the same time to show that she's a woman who can not just look amazing with steamy photoshoots but she can deliver in the sack as well. Or in this case, a private office to make it a personal sex den with a couple of hunks she's only laid eyes on today.

Lifting her head, Abigail grinned as she licked her lips. "That sounds like... MMMM! FUCK... A fucking good idea..." She purred, glancing back at the younger hunk. "Let your old man get to pound me... MMMM... While I see if that big dick can last between my big fucking tits..." He said it with the sort of tone that made it more of an order than a suggestion.

"Hell yeah!" Samson wisely agreed, pulling out of her wet slot and making them both groan from that void briefly now left between her legs.

"You know, young lady... It's rather rude to boss around the guy whose office you're borrowing for this..." Theodore joked but watched as she stood up. Moving to his desk and clearing off the top of the items to leave him shaking his head. "And making a mess too? You're something else, lady!" He said, smiling as he moved in as she laid on her back on his desk.

"I'm not fucking planning on being a lady today!" She almost snapped her response, smirking wickedly as she watched the younger of the two men climb up to join her and mount her chest. "Now come stuff that big fucking dick in me! Make you both forget about doing any deals with that blonde bitch!" Ratchford encouraged as she spread her legs invitingly wide. Even without being able to see the older man now that his son was sliding his cock between her mounds.

"Blonde? Hmmmm... Now I wonder what that's all about..." That statement sounded to Theo like it should remind him of something but considering he was caught up with this current threesome, he'd be forgiven for not having made a link to the one he'd been in before in this same room. His focus was on sliding his cock into the wet, snug pussy his son had just been balls-deep moments before as he took his turn to moan out as he pumped her. He took hold of her smooth, tanned legs to ensure they stayed apart as he darted his cock into her slot. Taking advantage of the previous work done to her box as he could get in nicely deep already. The almost matching length and thickness of him resulted in him getting to the hilt as his crotch smacked off hers. His moans sounded out as he banged a woman old enough to be his daughter if not even younger, considering the age of the other man in the mix of this fun.

"MMMMM! FUCK..." Abigail meanwhile was busy not just taking a fucking, but dishing one out with that outstanding, hourglass body of hers. Pushing her huge tits up and out as she captured the cock fresh out of her snatch and barely giving herself the time to register the feeling of smearing her pussy juices onto those mounds. Too eager to slide her rack along this big cock to make his prick vanish before sending those tanned orbs right back down. Smacking into his body before repeating the motion. "Oh yeah! MMMMM! Fuck that pussy... Fuck these big fucking tits! MMMMM FUCK! Fucking fill me up with those... MMMM! Those big fucking dicks! MMMMM FUCK!!" She moaned out, multi-tasking to service one meaty tool as she took another. Her love tunnel squeezed around the older cock, already coating him in juices as Theo's thrusts ensured she was moaning loudly. But getting a thrill as she put her money-makers to proper use. Doing a pumping of her own to send that younger stud's manhood vanishing between her knockers before the head popped back out as she dished out the titty fuck.

"AHHHH... God damn! MMMMM! Might feel even fucking better... MMMM! That being deep in her did!" Samson let out a groan as he shifted his hips forward. Sending his fat cock between her juicy knockers as she did a fine job herself of working her chest along his size. Making that lewd smack ring out when her tanned rack connected with his toned, starting to sweat body. His eyes fixed onto her bust like he was in a trance, missing out on that sinful look across her moaning face as she firmly pushed her mounds right down along him while keeping him trapped in all that ample flesh. "MMMMM... I can barely see my cock between... AHHHH! FUCK... Between those big tits! MMMM!" He added with another moan. Experiencing her swift and steady technique that proves this is far from the first time she's pleasured a lucky guy's cock with her fantastic tits. And for her, she had plenty of reasons to moan out as she finally got to take on a dick that could last inside of such deep and sexy cleavage. Along with the joy she was getting from taking a fucking in her snatch at the same time.

"MMMM FUCK!! That's fucking it! MMMMM! Fucking fill me up! Fuck me!! AHHHH FUCK! God!! It's been... UHHHHH!! Too fucking long! FUCK!!" She was sounding like she'd forgotten why she'd tried to seduce the man mounted on top of her in the first place now, getting action so good and from two well-equipped hunks all at once. Her tight slot soaking wet now and gripping the rod acting like a piston to feed quickly in and out of her with a firm pace. As she gripped her big breasts to keep the other cock sandwiched as she raised and lowered them at a not too dissimilar speedy motion. "MMMMM... FUCK... If you guys offer this kind of fucking workout? MMMM! I might have to fucking sign up for a gym at last! AHHHHH FUCK!" She grinned before moaning again as she took a balls-deep pump. Not even seeing the older man railing her right now as she was busy taking care of his son. Making sure to tilt her head up and spit out as the dick between her tits popped out before her stroking action with her mounds got her saliva rubbed both all over his pole and onto her skin as she serviced him.

"Young Lady! MMMMM... You are a little bit too all worked up about this than you should be..." Theo shook his head again, not believing that he was once again fucking another busty beauty and doing so along with his son. And he didn't even know the full story about her status as an online sex symbol. His attention was on how snug and wet her needy twat is as he filled her up with stiff strokes, making his crotch smack into hers as she showed off how built she was to take some dick. His hands kept her legs spread and that body in position, not that she was moving much anyway with another stud keeping her pinned down. The father-son duo double-teamed her to test out one of her lovely holes and her juicy tits as a more than healthy shine of sweat now left her body looking even more desirable than she usually is.

"MMMMM... If you think this is me... UHHHH! FUCK... All worked up? MMMM... You haven't seen anything yet..." Abigail didn't even directly look at the older of the two as she spoke, as her eyes watched the fat crown of the younger popping out from her tits as she kept his prick smothered and stroked off by those tanned, rounded mounds. Moaning even as his pace to fuck her jugs along with her firm motion meant a hard slap rang out as their bodies met, but neither felt a sting of pain. "MMMMM... Don't believe me? MMMM... Then maybe... AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK... I need to take both of you studs on at once..." She purred, licking her lips as she let them both try out her titties and snatch for another round. Moaning away as she got a hole and her body used, only further showing that she could easily make the switch to full-on porn work and make a killing instead of just the Glamour modelling she's such an expert at. Rubbing her breasts along the cock stuck between them one more time before she let go. Reaching over to sinfully smack the crown of him against her tit as she groaned from the cock still filling her pussy up.

"Now young lady... MMMMM..." Theodore groans as he pulls out of her snatch. "We're already taking you on at the same time." He points out, helping his son to dismount and move back to the floor.

Ratchford tosses her hair back with a saucy smile. "I mean both of you at the same time, inside of me. Both holes..." She said and made it clear what she wanted with a firm slap onto her stunning backside.

"...Let me grab some lube." Samson quickly says, moving around the desk just as she hops off of it.

"Damn, you guys have everything at this gym?" Abigail smirks, pleasantly surprised. "You studs just lure in any hot girl that comes your way to take your turns on?" She teases, before guiding the older of the two to sit down on one of the chairs in his office.

"Well, young Lady? If I had a dime for every time that happened? I'd have about two dimes right now..." Theo says as he watched the busty woman climb onto him and mount his lap. Making them both moan out as she lowered onto his cock to take him back into her needy pussy.

"I knew it..." She licked her lips while she performed a rub down with her crotch against his to work his dick into her slot. "Wait... Who was it that you fucked in here before?" She raised an eyebrow like that idea made her think of a certain blonde rival. "No, I'm serious. Who did... MMMM..." Thankfully, her questioning was cut off when Samson appeared behind her. Pushing a lubed-up finger into her tight asshole to make her not just groan, but actively push all that delicious cake of hers back against the digit. Looking over her shoulder with naughty approval as he worked the finger in and out. Meeting

resistance for a hole rarely offered up so he had to ease it in to apply the lube. That hip motion made her pussy slide back and forth to keep the man she was on top of groaning as her ass got finger fucked. Taking a good couple of minutes to prepare her and get in knuckle deep before he pulled out. A quick moment to lube himself up for good measure before he moved behind her and spread those fantastic, wide cheeks apart to line up with the last of her holes to sample.

"OH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" Her head tilted back in delight. Both lower holes now getting filled up as she got her snatch stuffed to the hilt with dick and now took one from behind into her stunning backside. Already shifting against both rods before they'd started to move, leaving them playing catch up to thrust into her as she bounced. Her huge tits jiggled and her dark hair swayed as she worked her holes. Her hands gripped the shoulders of the stud she was mounted on even as he took hold of her waist. "OH FUCK YESSSSSSSS! MMMMM! FUCK ME! OOOOOOOOH! FUCK ME SO FUCKING HARD! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" She groaned in delight, able to gaze over her shoulder again at the man tapping her ass as her booty was vice-like, making him groan as even with all the lubing up he still needed to ease into a hole that very few men could ever last to even think about getting a piece of.

"MMMMM! Easy there, young Lady! MMMM! You're gonna break me before you break this poor chair!" Theodore laughed, almost getting her mountains smacking into his handsome, mature features as she clutched him and rode his cock. Backing up her fat ass in the process to take more cock even though the amount currently stuffed up into her soaking pussy would be more than enough to satisfy most normal women. "MMMM... Be one Hell of a fine way to go out though! MMMMM! Damn, that's good! MMMM..." He said, a nice shine of moisture over his toned frame as at this point he didn't even really need to thrust up at all with how eagerly she was bouncing away to do all the work needed. Especially with her multi-tasking to take two big cocks at once. Another display of her porn star potential to grind back and forth and help get those thick inches nice and deep into her built to be fucked holes.

"Holy fuck! MMMMM! This fucking ass... God damn! MMMM! FUCK! Fucking awesome!" Sammy is a lot less shy about revelling in getting to tap one of the finest cock-teases on the Internet today as he pumps his fat cock in and out of that vice-like asshole. Watching her juicy cheeks shake all over the place as she drives that rump back against him. Making her booty clap back into him to strike his toned body as that connection rang out to go with all their moans. "MMMMM! You can come hang out at our Gym... AHHHH FUCK! Any fucking time you want! MMMM!" He said without even locking eyes with her. Just staring down in awe as she bucked against him to keep her cheeks rippling and a sight many a man would pay just to see a few seconds of. Let alone experience all around their cock as this young stud completed the hat trick of being in all of her holes, alongside getting to fuck her tits before being balls deep in her rump.

"UHHHHH!! YES! FUCK! BIG FUCKING DICKS! OH FUCK! SO FUCKING DEEP... MMMM! FUCKING MY PUSSY!! AHHHH FUCK! FUCKING MY FUCKING ASS!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She almost howled out in delight as the sweat rolled off her already smoking-hot frame. Leaning in, making her big titties rub and smack against the handsome features of the father of the duo she's getting screwed by. Even caressing the back of his head to encourage him to moan and taste her breasts as she bounced away on his still rock-hard shaft. All as she backed her thick rump up into the just as lengthy cock drilling her from the back. Her gaze switched between down at the man caught in her that jiggling rack and back over her shoulder to the hunk getting deep into her booty. "MMMMM! FUCK! DON'T STOP! OH FUCK! FUCK! MMMMMM FUCK FUCK FUCK!" It sounded like the pleasure was building as her eyes started rolling upward. Not used at all to getting railed by two studs, never mind men who could handle her and give that hourglass body of hers the action it deserves. Treating her like a Grade-A porn star to keep her ass clapping, tits shaking and pussy soaking.

For two studs who earn their living working and maintaining a Gym, this was one Hell of a workout to remember as they double-teamed the busty Glamour model. Keeping her shifting between their thrusts even as she happily bounced against them and those big cocks. Her wet snatch still gripping the cock she's become very familiar with as it feels her up from underneath. Behind her, a just as lengthy rod stuffed into her juicy backside to hit in deeper than perhaps she's ever taken a dick there before. Not that she's used to any man, let alone a duo, managing to keep up with her high needs and handle those fantastic curves. Those full lips of hers were left in a perfect O-shape to let her moans pour out while she bucked against those stiff thrusts. A sight that if seen by the masses online would ensure her exclusive content pages rocketed to the very top for going even more XXX-rated than her already teasing shoots are currently.

"FUCK!! FUCK YES! YES!! AHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" Abigail called out in delight as her bounces finally missed the timing, leaving her to shudder but keep her curves shaking deliciously as she came hard. Leaving the older of the studs groaning into her chest as her snatch clamped around his pole, soaking him with more juices to drip and strain not just over his crotch but the chair they were using to bang on. Behind her, the younger hunk hissed as her back passage gripped his shaft to test his limits, considering he'd been sampling her longer. Managing to last as he and his father fucked her through that peak until she leaned against him with a long groan. Licking her lips with glances between the two as Samson pulled out of her ass to see the nicely gaping state of her asshole from his stiff work on her.

"Mmmmmmm... Fuck..." Abigail purred, a wide smile on her sweat-coated face as she lifted off of Theo's dick. "I'm so gonna come back here for this kind of workout..." She said, slipping down and moving to her knees in front of the still-seated man.

"Not so sure I can commit to this kind of 'class' young Lady..." Theodore teased with a smile.

"Sounds like I just need to convince you..." Ratchford said, cupping her tits and bringing them around his dick. "Both of you, in fact..." She said, turning her head even while capturing one cock already as she eyed up the second one.

"Well, I mean..." Samson had a big smile on as well as he stared down, seeing her hungry look even after a strong orgasm. "As much as I'd love that? Shouldn't I wipe myself off first, before..."

He didn't get the chance to finish as he let out a moan. Abigail looked even more like a porn star as she had one big cock between her tits and now another wrapped by her pouty lips. Eagerly getting involved in some ass-to-mouth action as she moaned around that meaty dick. Bobbing along him to clean off the flavour of her nicely fucked backside and make the hunk getting blown groan out in delight. His moans joined those of his father as she pumped her titties straight up and down to fuck his cock with her rack. Making a slap ring out as her mounds hit his crotch to work over every thick inch as she squeezed the pole firmly with her chest. Almost timing both actions perfectly to shift in sync to slurp on one dick with wanking off the other with those shaking mounds.

"AWWWWW FUCK!! MMMM!! FUCK..." Samson groaned loudly, watching her stunning face slide along his rod as her long dark hair swayed back and forth. Her lusty eyes told without words (not that should speak, muffling herself with his thickness) that she wanted to drain him dry. Perhaps the sight of her sucking dick was even hotter than it would be alone thanks to her delivering a wicked tit fuck at the same time. Getting her rack stained with the juices of her orgasm minutes before with pumps up and down along the older cock at a quick pace to go with how she was slurping over this just as delicious prick. Feeling it pulse between her lips but not stopping either motion as she once again tackled two Gym hunks at the same time. Making it seem like getting into threesomes with people she's only just met is a regular hobby for her.

Having gotten to enjoy her the longest, along with being deep in all three of her pleasurable holes as well as between those huge tits, it wasn't too much of a surprise that Sam was hitting his limit first as she pulled out of her talented mouth to stroke off. Her lips pressed together for a big pout for an added target before she closed her eyes. Taking a facial as the thick ropes of spunk splashed over her cheeks, nose and those full lips. One shot even went up over her forehead so it had been a wise decision to close up. Unable to help herself as she leaned in while 'blind' and captured the head of his prick even before he was finished. Suckling on the crown to make him groan as she drained the last drips from me. Lifting away with a 'pop' sound to swallow down that dose of spunk with an approving gulp.

Even with only one eye now able to open, it didn't stop driving her mountains straight up and down along the older stud's dick as she groaned out. Loving the feeling of a hot cock between her tits and was no doubt more turned on now that she had a thick load stained over her face. Hissing as she gazed up, wanting even more spunk than was already on the Glamour model. She kept him groaning out with the quick pace and firm grip her tits had around him. Topped off with her licking those glazed lips, stealing another taste of his son's jizz. Perhaps a sign here that this might not be the first time she's finished off one lucky guy after letting another paint her features,

but usually it's never been this late or satisfying into some filthy action. The smack of her tits hitting his lap was just as loud as the moans he was letting out from her superb motion as the minutes passed as she drove those glistening titties right along his pole as it started to pulse.