Full Circle Ch. 01

Story Info
The events that connect people.
8.3k words
3.78
6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.Friday: Claire and Margo: New York City

Claire, a nineteen year old college girl from Manhattan, attends NYU as a performing arts major, pursuing a career in modern dance. Claire is tall, slender and very fit, striking in her pure natural beauty.

She was sitting on the long bench centered between the rows of lockers in the women's dressing room of her gym.

"You are so fucking lucky." A woman a few feet away had spoken to her.

Claire looked up. "Excuse me?" She asked.

"Your body." The woman said. "You don't even have to work at it." She smiled at Claire. "You're a natural."

"Sorry," Claire replied. "But I work my ass off."

The woman leaned a bit and was admiring Claire's backside. "It's not working, babe." She said. "It's still there and looking marvelous." She grinned.

"Margo." The woman offered. She was maybe late thirties, possibly forty but she was wearing it well. Attractive enough and physically, very fit.

"Claire." Claire replied. "I think you might be hitting on me."

"Just making an observation." Margo countered.

"No." Claire said. "I don't think so." She had been sitting, now she stood and bent over to pull on her shorts. "I've been hit on before and I'm pretty sure that's what this is." She smoothed the fabric over her butt as she watched Margo.

'Yea, I imagine you have been." Margo said.

Claire took her tee shirt from her locker and shook it then pulled it over her head. She sat back down, putting on her sneakers. "So, what would you do if I actually flirted back?"

"You mean like you're doing now?" Margo asked.

Claire laughed. "You think this is flirting?"

"I do." Margo said.

Claire closed her locker and spun the combination lock. She picked up her gym back and draped it over her shoulder. As she was leaving, she stopped next to Margo. "If you want to flirt some more, I'm going for a drink at the bar next door." She smiled at Margo.

As Claire exited the locker room door, Margo called out. "Wasn't flirting."

A girl entering at the same time, stood looking back and forth between the two. She shrugged her shoulders. "Wouldn't blame you if you were." She said to Margo.

Margo smiled at her. "I know, right?"

When Margo entered the dark bar, Claire was sitting on a stool, talking to the bartender. Margo slid onto a stool beside her.

Claire tipped her glass up and drained it. "This woman was hitting on me earlier. She probably wants to buy me a drink now." Claire smiled at Margo. "Two double Jack's, up." She said, setting her empty glass on the bar.

Margo nodded to the bartender who was a striking girl as well. She smiled back. Two more double shots of Jack Daniels were set in front of the two. Claire picked hers up and turned to Margo. "Here's to flirting." She said.

Claire emptied her glass and turned it upside down on the bar. She waited. Margo was a bit slower but, not to be outdone, she matched the girl, finally upending hers as well.

Claire turned on her seat, she looked at Margo and then leaned over letting their lips brush lightly. She remained there, her lips just barely touching Margo's. Margo remained still. One of Claire's hands settled onto Margo's knee. Her skirt has worked up her thigh enough that Claire's fingers found soft flesh.

Claire's tongue was wet and cool as it slid over Margo's lips. Claire eased it into Margo's mouth and Margo sucked at it.

When Claire pulled back slightly, she whispered. "Don't you need to use the bathroom?" She waited but Margo was quiet. "I think you should." She added.

Finally Margo said. "Two more." She stood and looked at Claire and then headed to the rear of the bar where the restrooms were.

Margo stood at a sink, she had splashed water on her face and was using paper towels to dry off when the door opened. Claire entered and walked to a stall directly behind Margo without speaking. She entered it, leaving the door open. Margo watched her in the mirror.

Claire watched the woman. She unbuttoned her shorts as Margo looked on. She slowly unzipped them. "Margo." She whispered.

Margo turned around. "Come here." Claire said. "Flirt with me." Claire eased her shorts over her hips and bent over slightly letting her slip her left leg free. She sat down on the toilet and lifted her right leg, planting her foot on the paper holder, her shorts were dangling from her ankle. Her left foot was raised high as she gripped the back of her thigh with her left hand.

"You coming?" Claire whispered. Margo moved forward, entering the stall. Claire used the fingers of her right hand to pull the crotch of her panties aside. Her pubic mound was shaved smooth. Her labia were small, a most inviting sight.

Margo slowly knelt. She ran her hands up the backs of Claire's legs. Her fingers came together at Claire's sex and she spread Claire's pussy. Margo was so aroused, she was about to cum herself. She liked nothing more than pleasuring beautiful young girls.

Margo leaned in, her lips touching the fresh peach being offered to her. She extended her tongue and made a long slow lick along the length of Claire's sex. As her tongue slid over Claire's clit, Claire shuddered and she placed her right hand on the top of Margo's head. "Um." She moaned.

Margo made a second lick, flicking her tongue at the swelling bud. Every time she touched the sensitive nub, Claire grunted.

"Yea. Oh yea." Claire mumbled. She began to work her hips as she enjoyed Margo's mouth. Margo was increasing the speed with which she was licking the sweet pussy before her. She was dipping her tongue into her vagina and Claire was gripping her hair.

"Um, yea." Claire moaned out. "Fuck me good" She was humping faster now. Tugging Margo's hair. "Oh, Um, God, Lick it." She cried. She began to cream on Margo's tongue. Margo lapped her juices and Claire continued to flood her mouth. "Uh huh." Claire whispered. She leaned back, arching her back. She thrust her sex up to Margo and Margo sent her tongue deep into Claire. Her climax was in full bloom and she thrashed her ass about so fast that Margo couldn't maintain contact.

Finally Claire slid her hand over her mound and to her clit. With a finger on either side of it, she pressed hard and pulled the skin back. Her impressive clitoris extended. Claire tugged at Margo's hair, pulling her mouth to it. "Suck." She demanded. "God please."

Margo's lips found the pearl and she wrapped her lips around it. She lashed at its tip with her tongue. Claire's climax was kicked into overdrive. The blood rushed to her nub. It was so sensitive her eyes were watering but she urged the woman on. Humping her ass as she was being so well pleasured.

When she finally released her grip on Margo, Margo slumped to the side, against the stall partition.

"You better go." Claire whispered. Margo nodded. She struggled to her feet and went to wash her face. When the door closed, Claire finally dropped her feet to the floor and stood up. She straightened her panties and pulled up her shorts. At the mirror, she checked herself, straightened her clothes and returned to the bar.

It was empty except for the bar maid. There were still two double shots on the bar where she had been sitting. She slid onto the seat. Claire looked at the girl as she pushed one of the drinks toward her.

"Join me." Claire offered.

"Against the rules." She said.

"What?" Claire asked. "You never broke a rule?"

The girl smiled and picked up the glass. "Come back again?" She said. "It's always slow around this time of day."

Claire nodded. "Promise." She smiled at the girl. "Maybe break another rule or two." And the two tipped their glasses back and downed the shots. Claire left the bar, not looking back.

2.Saturday: Margo and Toni: Long Island

A ten AM, Margo brought her 250 SL convertible to a stop in the Bonita beach parking lot. With her beach bag, umbrella, and a small cooler, she crossed the walkway over the dunes and headed south. It was a long walk but good for her legs and besides, around the far bend, was an area few wanted to walk to. Even if it was the most beautiful, private stretch of beach around.

Once there, she set her umbrella, spread a blanket and removed her wrap, revealing a very tiny black bikini that suited her figure very well. She lay down and removed a book from her bag. It wasn't long, however, before the book was forgotten and Margo's eyes were closed.

"You asleep?" A soft voice jarred Margo from her nap.

"I hope not." Margo said as she slowly opened her eyes.

The girl giggled. "Why?" She asked.

Margo focused on her. The sun was behind the girl but she could still see enough to know she was young and very pretty. "That would mean that what I was just experiencing was nothing more than a dream."

The girl giggled again. She flopped down on the sand close to Margo. "You're funny."

As Margo's eyes were finally clear enough that she could see the girl was wearing possibly the tiniest lime green string bikini they made.

"So, what was this dream about?" The girl grinned.

"Not sure now." Margo said. "But I'm pretty sure you were in it."

"Ha." The girl said. "You don't even know me."

"True." Margo said. "Perhaps it was someone just like you."

"My mom says there is no one like me." She grinned. "Says I'm one of a kind."

"Yea." Margo said. "My moneys on that." She rose up on one elbow. "Where did you come from?"

The girl pointed behind Margo. "Up there." She said. At the back of the beach was a cliff maybe fifty feet high.

Margo's eyes followed the girl's finger. "A climber, huh?"

She laughed. "No, there's a path, over there." She pointed to someplace in the distance. Margo didn't really care.

The girl said. "So this girl. In your dreams, the one that looked like me?"

"What if I said I was making love to her?" Margo asked.

The girl grinned.

What if I said she was making love to me?" Margo then asked.

The girl was still grinning.

Margo watched as the girl fidgeted with the string of her bottoms where it tied at her hip.

"Which way would your dream go?" Margo asked.

The girl tugged the string and her suit came untied. "Would you?" She whispered.

Margo scooted over and patted the blanket beside her. "Love to." She said.

The girl rose up on her knees and pulled her bottoms free. She was a little skinny but a real specimen of youth.

She crawled over closer to Margo, and Margo slid a hand along her thigh. Slowly, the girl laid down next to Margo.

"So do you actually like girls or is this just an experiment?" Margo asked.

"I like them very much." She said. "When they want to do me."

"I might." She said. "Afterwards, you know." She added. "But I don't like to."

Margo leaned over and her lips found the girl's, she kissed her ever so gently.

"I wouldn't want you to do anything you don't like." Margo said.

The girl grinned. "Wild." She said.

Margo eased over on top of her. Slowly, gently. She was kissing her chin and down her neck. Her fingers found the girls top and she slid it up revealing small, boyish breasts.

"Delicious." Margo whispered as she alternated sucking each of them.

Margo's hand found the top of the cooler and she flipped to open. Her fingers returned with an ice cube. She smiled at the girl. As she let the cold touch the girl's nipple, she said. "Tell me you name."

The girl squirmed. "T, Toni." She said. "God." She whispered as Margo ran the ice cube over her breast. "That is so fucking hot."

"Cold." Margo whispered.

"Well yea." She said.

Margo moved the cube to her other breast and again, the girl contorted. Margo held it up, the melting ice was dripping on her chest. She held it over her face and let it drop, slowly drenching her. When it was finally small enough, she ran it across Toni's lips and then let it slip into her mouth.

Toni savored it until it was gone. Margo just watched her.

When Margo's lips began to move again, it was down over the girl's stomach. She trailed kisses as she went, each rib, her naval, her smooth mound. The girl moaned and Margo admired her sex from close up. She placed a thumb above her clitoris. As she pressed upwards, the tiny pearl appeared. Margo kissed it, licked at it, sucked on it.

"God you are really good." Toni said.

Margo smiled to herself. She released the bud and whispered. "You spend a lot of time with other little school girls?"

"Uh huh." Toni groaned as Margo returned to the abandoned nubbin. "Maybe after today, you will look for a real lover." She sucked down on her clit.

"Oh God." Toni groaned. "I, I, wouldn't know. Oh shit." She bucked. "Know how." She finally said.

"Well, you found me easy enough." Margo said.

"Uh Huh." Toni said. When Margo removed another ice cube form the cooler, Toni moaned.

Margo gently placed the cube on Toni's mound, holding it there. When the girl squirmed too much, she moved it. Lower. She let it slide over her abdomen, just above her clit. Then down the inside of her thighs, one then the other and then back over her mound, again and again. Toni just rolled her head.

When the cube had melted to where it was the size of a marble, she slid it along her labia, forcing the folds apart, down, down and as she pressed it into her vaginal canal, Toni exploded.

She bucked on Margo's hand as Margo slid two fingers inside her to trap the invading coldness. She was cumming, groaning and bucking herself through a major orgasm. Margo held her fingers in her, trapped the girl beneath her as Toni savored her new experience.

"What the fuck?" Toni groaned as her climax subsided. "Holy shit." Her hand found Margo's head. She ran her fingers through her hair. "God thank you, thank you." She said between deep breaths.

When she had finally calmed down a bit, Toni began to pull her top back into place.

Margo rose up on her elbows. "I suppose you think I'm through with you?"

Toni's head fell back. "Oh fuck." She said. "You're kidding."

"Do you have any idea how hard it is for a thirty something lesbian to find a little morsel like you?"

"Actually, I think we just agreed that I found you." Toni giggled.

Margo placed a kiss on her swollen bud and Toni flinched. "Well, I have you for now." She made along lick along her sex. "I haven't had quite enough of you." She slid her tongue deep onto her vagina.

"Well," Toni yelped. "Okay then." She began to roll her hips. "Just don't expect me to return the favor." She added.

"All you have to do is stay a while longer, I promise." She lifted her head slightly and began kissing Toni's pussy, her clit, the entrance to her vaginal canal, the lips of her labia. She was making love at an alter she so often craved and was so seldom granted access to.

When she was in high school and college, God did the girls swarm to her door. She had her pick of the prettiest, sexiest and most willing of them. She had one or another and sometimes two in her bed every night. Ah, she thought, those were the days. But, she had to admit, the week was going quite well too.

Margo returned her attention to the sweet pussy before her. She pushed the girls legs back and made a long lick from her anus to her clit. Toni gasped. A second and she was rolling her ass. A third produced copious amounts of her juices on Margo's tongue and that was the beginning of her second climax.

Toni groaned and thrusted her hips. She grunted and whimpered and she came as hard as she ever had. When it started, Margo clamped down on the tiny bud once more. Margo remained locked on her swollen clit until it was obvious the waves had ceased and she pulled free. But the sweet girl still had a hand full of her hair

When Margo reached back and found her hand, Toni realized she was still holding on to her. She giggled again. Margo got up on her knees. She smiled at the girl and ran her hand along her body, thumbing her nipples. She leaned down and kissed the girl one last time. "As luscious as you are, I think it's time for you to go home." Toni nodded.

Margo lay there and watched as the girl struggled to pull her top into place and then find her bottoms, step into one leg and finally retie the strings.

When finally back together, she looked at Margo. "I hope I see you again."

Margo licked her lips, "My thoughts exactly." She watched the girl walk away and disappear up the path.

Margo lay back and smiled. "Fuck yea." She whispered to herself. "Fuck yea."

3.Sunday: Toni and Craig; Long Island

Sunday morning found young Toni soaking in a hot tub of suds, something she rarely did. Oh, she liked it well enough but like most teens, she was always too impatient. A shower was faster and she always had things to do. Today, however, she had awoke from a long night of restless sleep with the woman from the beach on her mind. She was wet and aroused and decided a hot bath was the perfect place to take care of her problem.

And this was usually a perfect solution except today she was really having trouble easing that need she felt somewhere deep inside her. Oh, she was trying alright. She had three fingers in her pussy and a thumb was working on her clitoris but alas, the orgasm she so desperately needed would not come. It was there, she could feel it, right under her skin but it would come no further.

When her mother knocked on her bathroom door, that was the last straw. Mom was saying how she was going to be in town all afternoon and was Toni going to be in there much longer. Toni got out, rinsed in the shower and dried herself.

When she was in her bedroom, she took a red bikini from a drawer and began to put it on. It was tiny and she was just the girl to wear it. All legs and arms and ribs. And all of her, tanned like it was late August without a single tan line. She grabbed a towel and headed down stairs. On the way out the door, she picked up a granola bar and stuck it in the waist band of her bottoms. She was out the door and toward the narrow path that led down to the beach.

Once there, she looked around. Not a soul was in sight. She waded through the surf up to her knees for a few minutes and then went to the furthest place at the back side of the beach, close to the rock cliff. She spread her beach towel and pulled the string on her top and dropped it on the towel. She laid down on her back and closed her eyes against the glare of the noon day sun.

It wasn't long before her thoughts went to Margo and her right hand went inside her bottoms. She was working her tiny clit.

"Need any help?" Toni lurched to consciousness. Her hand flying from her pussy. When she sat up, she was looking at a tall very muscular black guy.

"Who are you?" Toni asked. She reached for her top.

"Craig?" He said. "That's not going to cover much." He added. "Who are you?"

"Toni." She said. "Could you turn around please?"

He answered. "I've already seen them," He offered. "We can't undo that."

Toni sat there, her tiny top in her hands. She grinned. "Yea." She said.

"You want a hand?" He asked. "Looks like a very technical piece of apparel."

Toni looked at him. He had pronounced six pack abs. His arm and leg muscles were much defined. His head was shaved and he was very good looking. Even wearing boxer style trunks, there was the noticeable bulge.

"Did I cause that?" She nodded in the direction n of the bulge.

He looked down. "Likely you did." He said.

"Sorry." She offered.

"Wish you weren't." He said.

She grinned at him. "Kind of forward, aren't you?" She said.

"Just here for one day. Basketball game tonight." He explained. "Team bus heads back home right after the game."

"Well that can't be my fault." She said.

"Probably not." He admitted.

Toni laid down. Slowly she watched him as she untied her bottoms and pulled them free. "I guess I should just solve the problems I can." She eased her legs apart.