Full Court Press

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBCXXX
BBCXXX
697 Followers

I then dove forward and covered the head of his cock with my open mouth and then with both hands I grasped Duane's cock and pulled downward several strokes while squeezing and milking out every last drop into my mouth. When I was sure I had it all I leaned back and swallowed and then gave Duane a big smile. I said, "Oh my god! I never knew black cum tasted so good. My belly is so full of it I don't think I could take any more!"

I looked over to the guys to my left to show them how happy I was, but they were looking over my head, beyond me. I heard another noise coming from my right, over by the door, and my brain instantly thought, "Oh, no more! I can't take on anyone else today!" I turned my head to the right, toward the door.

"Mara? Is that really you?"

It took a second, but then my brain instantly became clear and I knew what to say. "Oh, hi Rob! I'm glad you came back!"

Rob was standing in the doorway with a complete look of shock. His mouth was hanging open and his eyes were staring at me, unblinking. Then his eyes darted around the room to the others, and then back again to me.

At that moment I could picture the scene through Rob's eyes. I could see what he was seeing as clearly as if I was standing in his place. He was seeing his naked girlfriend kneeling on the floor surrounded by five naked, large, strong black men. He saw me holding onto the massive black cock of the biggest man there while I smiled up at them, my face splattered with their fresh, warm cum. In fact, I was still holding onto Duane's cock at that very moment. If Rob looked closely enough he might even notice that some of Andre's cum had dripped from my pussy and was now collecting on the floor beneath me.

I wasn't completely sure how long Rob had been there, frozen in that spot, but it was also possible he had actually witnessed Duane's cumshot directly into my mouth and how I had sucked him dry before swallowing it all. He must also have heard my statement of pleasure at receiving all their cum, but who knows, maybe he was too dumbstruck at the scene to comprehend it.

In any event, Rob was there now, and I seemed to have his full attention. So, I said what I truly needed to say...

"Rob, honey, I owe you an apology! I've given it a lot of thought since you left, and I think you were right. I did overreact to your little kiss with Suzanne. I realize now how trivial it really was!"

I smiled at him. And then I turned my head briefly towards Duane's cock and gave it a loving little kiss, right on the tip, before turning back to look at Rob. I paused. I ran my tongue over my lips. Then I took the tip of my finger and brushed a fleck of cum from my cheek; looked at it for just a second, and then put my finger slowly between my lips and licked it clean. I said, "Mmmm!" as I looked back up to Rob.

With a final look and a smile toward Rob I batted my big eyes and asked, "Can you ever forgive me?"

THE END

BBCXXX
BBCXXX
697 Followers