Full Disclosure Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife's adventure is discovered.
6.3k words
74.5k
8
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gypsies
gypsies
50 Followers

Chapter 3 – The First Fall

The summer went by very quickly in one way, and that was the great times that Bill and I shared that summer. I did not want it to end, the boys were out of school and home all day, the summer vacation to the lake for two weeks was one of the best ever, and I felt so alive and aware of what was happening in my life. I had so many mixed feelings, so many questions as to whether I had gone too far. So many questions as to how I would feel in the fall. My friend had however been very correct in one way, every time I shaved, or felt the scratchiness on my mound indicating that I needed to shave, or saw my naked sex in a mirror, or watched as Bill enjoyed my bare pussy, I would think of him. He was never far from me in my mind.

Of course, my challenge to keep myself clean shaven also ensured that I was on his mind. Every time we talked, he asked if I was maintaining my "new look" as he put it. At first I teased him a bit, "well maybe"; "maybe not"; too bad he couldn't check for himself... That always turned up the tension just a bit as he would tell me he truly missed our lunches. And I would think back to how much I missed them also.

The day after Labor Day, school started again and Bill was back on the road. I was alone, and prepared everything for our reunion. I prepared sandwiches in advance, and also prepared myself by showering, shaving, and taking everything off. I had made up my mind to continue seeing my friend in July, and now I was consummating that decision. I felt so very naked waiting for him to arrive. I knew he would like me greeting him this way after the long summer, and I was determined to please him.

As was his custom, he pulled directly into the garage, and closed the door behind him as he came through the door into the house. We had agreed this was the best way to prevent any talk from the neighbors, although it was ironic that he drove the same color and make of car as Bill. Unless the neighbors looked closely, they would just think Bill had come home for lunch. I again stood back from him as his eyes surveyed my naked flesh, from head to toe, with stops along the way. I kept my hands loosely clasped behind my back, and focused on maintaining my posture. But before he was done looking, we came together in a firm embrace, kissing with our tongues, and just enjoying what I had come to think of as "Afternoon Delight".

As we were kissing, he swept me into his arms, and carried me to the master bedroom. This was a first, since we had always played in the family room. He gently laid me down on Bill's and my bed, and while continuing to kiss me, was also moving his hands all over my body. I remember his fragrance, and how his fragrance was different than Bill's. I remembered how his hands felt on my body, how they were bigger and his touch firmer. I remembered how his kisses were more demanding, and how he possessed me so very completely.

As he stopped to start undressing, I started to get up saying, "No, this is Bill's bed, not yours", and how he said that he wanted me in this bed, the family room floor was too hard, and that we would enjoy ourselves even more in here. I tried to convince him the guest room would be a better place, but he was insistent, and after removing his shirt and pants, he just laid down on top of me, starting to kiss me again. At that point, I remember feeling; this is not right, but I was so into the moment that I simply kissed him back, and held onto his back, pulling him tighter and tighter to my body.

I remember feeling his hardness, and as he kissed my mouth, he began trailing kisses down to my breasts, and when my nipples were erect, he continued lower, and he made love to my pussy, running his tongue all over, and finally concentrating on my clit. It wasn't long before I had my first orgasm from his tongue. He somehow knew just how to do it, and it worked. Whether it was the naughtiness of being in Bill's bed, naked with another man, or the situation of just meeting my friend after a long summer, or if the preparations for this day had worked its magic to turn me on, I don't know, but the release was powerful.

After I had come down, my friend lifted himself from the bed, and dropped his shorts, and climbed back on top, as I spread my legs as wide as I could too accommodate his body. He entered me quickly, and I again was reminded that he felt so much bigger than Bill. Not necessarily better, but he felt so wonderful at that moment. He began pumping and I again had an orgasm, and I felt my pussy milking his wonderful cock. It wasn't long before he suggested that I get on top, and then we made love that day in many different positions. Yes, that day we made love, it was not just sex, it was a longing that we both felt that needed to be satiated.

We never did eat lunch together that day; he took some sandwiches with him to eat on his way back to his office. That day, I felt he had truly possessed me, in my bed, in Bill's bed, and now I was left draining, with a wet spot on my side of the bed. I felt wonderful.

We continued to meet in much the same way each day except Friday that week, each time my friend carried me to Bill's bed, and that is where he made love to me and I made love to him.

The boys came home that same week with a cold that they had caught at school; unfortunately my friend and I did not get to meet the following week since both boys were home sick. To further confuse the situation, I caught their cold, or flu, or whatever it was. We went to the family doctor, and he prescribed antibiotics for each of us. After taking the pills for the first round, the boys were well; however I needed yet another round of stronger antibiotics.

I was getting better, and the boys went back to school, and so my friend started returning for some "Afternoon Delight". The song had just come out about then, and we both liked the name, and the lyrics were not bad either. The Starland Vocal Band had a hit, not only at the Grammy, but with me and my friend. We continued to make love that month, and Bill and I continued to make love when he was home. I was truly enjoying my sexuality, and the pure excitement and exhilaration of having two lovers. I admit it was a head trip for me, and that I was being very selfish, but I was also hoping it could go on forever.

Well, when you are feeling that way, something has to go wrong, and what went wrong for me is that I missed my period. I shouldn't have missed it because I had religiously taken my birth control pills, but none the less, my period was not there when it should have been.

The next week, my friend commented that my breasts were getting larger, and after his comment, I felt them being fuller, and firmer than usual. It was at that point I knew I was pregnant. I visited the doctor, feeling more naked than ever at his office, as I removed my panties, knowing that he had not seen me shaved before, but there was not much I could do, there had been no time to start growing my pubic hair back before this visit. I hoped he didn't read too much into my hair styling. When he had me lie back and slide down the table placing my feet in the stirrups, my legs spread, and he took a long look at my pussy, and said, yes, you are indeed pregnant.

His comment surprised me, but he said the coloration of the labia changes when a woman is pregnant, and that was how he could tell. He would run the tests, but he knew. I asked him how this could have happened, and he said, "You have two older boys, I thought you knew..." as he laughed his cute little laugh. I think he was trying to lighten the situation. It didn't work; I wanted to know why the pill had failed. He looked at my records, and asked about the antibiotics my family doctor had prescribed. He said that one of the side effects of taking that antibiotic while taking the pill is that it can render the pill ineffective.

There I was, 4 weeks pregnant, not knowing for sure who the father was, but knowing whoever it was, my baby had been conceived in love. When I told Bill that next weekend, he was ecstatic, much more so than me. He also wondered how it could have happened, and I explained what the doctor had shared with me.

The next week when meeting with my friend, I shared what the doctor had said. He was sobered, and asked if there was any chance the baby was Bill's. The question surprised me; I guess the question made sense to him, because I had not shared anything about how Bill and I would make love whenever possible. I really think he thought that I was exclusively his, and somehow was living a celibate life with Bill. In reality, both my friend and Bill were keeping my sex drive in high gear. The more I got, the more I wanted and barely a day went by that I didn't have intercourse with at least one of them.

When I told him that I had probably conceived during my bout with the cold, and that we had not been together that week because the boys were home, I thought the chances were high that the baby was Bill's. He became very curious about my intimate love life and wanted to know the details of Bill's and my sex life. He wanted to know what I did with Bill, was he better in bed than he was, did Bill turn me on more, how many times we had sex, how did I feel when Bill made love to me, etc. He was asking the same type of questions that Bill would ask me to answer when we shared fantasies together of me having a lover. Of course with Bill, after we had fantasized and Bill had cum, I would always reinforce that I was a good girl for him, and that precluded me from really doing anything with another man, but if Bill wanted to hear fantasies, I would indulge him from time to time.

I found by sharing little details at the right time, I could really turn on my friend, not that he needed much encouragement, but still, it made me realize how much in control I was with both men in my life. They both wanted me, and I wanted both of them. It didn't take long before my friend started to drop hints that he wanted me for his wife, and that I should leave Bill, and spend the rest of my life with him.

I gently told him that was not in the cards, that I loved Bill as my husband, and that I loved my friend as a friend, but not as a husband. He said he understood, but something changed in our relationship, and that was the start of him thinking of me more as a secret lover, rather than a very special person with whom he wanted to share his life.

I was so busy with my life, the boys' lives, Bill, my friend, and maintaining the status quo, I didn't recognize that change had occurred. We continued with our daily ritual of meeting at our home for lunch, playing together in Bill's bed, and sharing a wonderful time together, when Bill was on the road. I continued to greet my friend almost stark naked at the door, with only two minor changes. The first was that I was letting my pubic hair grow back, but keeping it trimmed around the edges just a bit. Not shaped or what today they would call runway style, but just a nice upside down delta. It was scratchy for just a couple of weeks as I went through the early phases of growing it back.

Having been through two pregnancies before, and having lost my modesty in the first one, I felt I needed to look more natural there, rather than shaved. Who knew how many people would enjoy my nakedness this time. Bill shared that experience in his other story about me losing my modesty. That is a true event, and I still remember feeling like a deer in the headlights as the door was left open.

The second change I made since our previous discussion about me leaving Bill was that I wore Bill's wedding rings while we met. The first time, my friend asked me why I wore them; I replied that since Bill was my husband, I wanted to wear them as a subtle reminder to both of us, that I was not going to leave Bill.

He smiled, and said ok; it will be fun to be further reminded that I am bedding another man's wife. And there again, was the competition coming from my friend, and his reaction gave me pause to think about what he had said. He made wonderful love to me that day, and I used my hands and mouth on his cock more than usual. I enjoyed teasing him with my hands, and seeing his reaction as my ring clad left hand was stroking his cock. He looked down and grinned, as he unloaded his cum all over my hands and face, and in particular, all over Bill's ring on my finger. I recognized again the power over him that I held, and I enjoyed playing with his mind, and teasing him so very much.

On the same day, I began to think about what to get Bill and my friend for Christmas. There was not much that my friend needed, except as he put it, a wife, and Bill did not have a long list either. I asked my friend what he would like, and he thought for a moment, and suggested a calendar. In fact, that would be a wonderful gift for Bill also. I didn't quite understand what he had suggested. Calendars are inexpensive, and certainly not very personal. He sort of chuckled, and said the calendars he had in mind would be very personal, and very memorable. He had a friend who was a photographer, and had just branched out into "Boudoir Photography". In fact, he pulled from his pocket a flyer and gave it to me. I had never heard of this, it was the late seventies, and I was curious as I read the following from the flyer:

"One of the greatest gifts you can give your significant other is a beautiful photograph of yourself, and boudoir style photography is an up and coming popular form of self expression. As a well respected photographer, I specialize in creating lasting beautiful images that you will treasure for a lifetime.

Boudoir photography is typically photography that romanticizes and celebrates the female form. It is often done as a gift to ones lover. Boudoir photography is typically suggestive, romantic and is often shot with the model nude, semi nude or with implied nudity. Boudoir Photography is almost always done in the studio with a bedroom setting using tasteful and classy props to enhance the feeling of romance and richness.

If you are a looking to give a superb gift, book a boudoir photography session today. You don't have to have a models looks or body. By skillfully draping your clothing and accessories it is a simple art to accentuate your strengths and hide your weaknesses.

Take a look at the boudoir photography below and you will see the range of looks and styles we can create, from the simple romantic to the sexually erotic styles."

My initial outward reaction was quiet thoughtfulness, and at the same time, my inward reaction was causing me to become very moist. Could I do this? It certainly would be different, and I knew both Bill and my friend would certainly enjoy it. But to make an entire calendar, 12 pictures, 1 for each month, well I had butterflies in my stomach. I reminded him that I was going on two months pregnant, that a pregnant lady would not be a very good model. To which he countered, that I was glowing from my pregnancy, my full breasts were perfect, and that I would be stunning, as well as beautiful.

I asked him about his friend, the photographer, could he be trusted to not share the pictures with anyone else, would I have to get nude, or could he just take suggestive pictures, where I would still be covered. He said he had known the photographer for years, that he was professional, and could be trusted. As for how much I wore, that would be up to me, but he really hoped I would do it.

I had always wanted to be a model... and what my friend had shared was certainly a unique and exciting way to capture my beauty for all time. I asked why he just happened to have the brochure in his pocket, to which he replied that he was starting to look for a model to pose for calendars that he would be giving to very special clients. This thought sent chills down my back, and I wondered how he would find such a model. He could read my mind, and said he had thought of asking me to be his model, but didn't want to coerce me into it, but that he wanted it to be my decision. I asked about his special clients and he shared that they were all wealthy executives or owners of companies, most were married, and that they would be exceptionally discrete, but also that they would love to see a beautiful slightly pregnant married woman in private bedroom settings.

These clients were very special to my friend, and he trusted them completely, that they would only privately enjoy the calendar that he shared with them. He also assured me that no one I knew would know, and that it would make a fantasy come true for him if I would pose for his special calendar. The look in his eyes as we lay naked together was what convinced me to do it. I didn't quite know what "do it" meant, but I trusted him and had a strong inner need to capture the beauty of my body in pictures while I was in my prime. I was perhaps beginning to go through a midlife crisis, and longed for things that would keep me feeling alive, excited, and mask the feeling of just being another bored housewife.

He arranged the next week for me to go with him in the morning, for my photo session. He also said that Phil, the photographer, had suggested that I not wear any tight fitting clothes for a couple of hours before we went over to eliminate any marks on my skin from tight clothing. I also arranged for a pedicure, manicure, and hair styling session the day before. As for clothing, I gathered all of my sexy lingerie, and wore just a sundress, my rings and sandals to his studio. No underwear, no bra, just a simple covering to go back and forth under my coat. I had a few butterflies that morning as I applied my makeup as perfectly as possible. My friend picked me up that morning and off we went.

I did not know what to expect, but felt as alive and energized as I ever had in my life. When we arrived, I met Phil; he was a tall distinguished looking gentleman, just a few years older than me, and his assistant, Andy, who looked like he was about 23. Phil had a warm smile, and a good nature that put me at ease instantly. He suggested that we get started right away, and led me into his bedroom studio. Both my friend and his assistant followed close behind, not wanting to be left out I was sure.

The room was beautiful, decorated just right for the type of pictures he was going to be taking. The bedspread was a bright solid red, and the walls were painted a quiet shade of pink. Tasteful flower arrangements were spread throughout the set and on the floor was a big white area rug, with plush soft pile. The lighting was accomplished with multiple bright lights when they flashed, but not too noticeable when not in operation. He had me stand close to the bed, and he asked to take some pictures with me dressed the way I was to break the ice, and so that he could get a feel for how to best work with me. I was ready, and he began by taking some Polaroid pictures. He said later he would be using his professional 4" x 5" camera, but that would not be necessary for the test pictures he had in mind.

As I looked over my shoulder at him for direction, he asked me to hold that pose, and to smile, as he quickly snapped the first picture of the day. He had me turn slowly toward him, and he continued to take picture after picture, making positive comments after each and every one.

I began to relax even more, and he rewarded me by saying that I was getting more and more beautiful with each shot. He loved my smile, and I loved sharing it with him. Andy would change the light slightly as he was instructed, and my friend had taken a seat in the back of the studio. I could feel his eyes watching every move I made.

Here I was, a pregnant mom, a housewife, a PTA committee person, about to pose for a calendar for husband and my friend, as well as his special clients. I could feel the moisture between my legs, I could feel my heart beating a little faster, and I could sense the excitement in the room. But how far was this going to go? I did not know, nor had I spoken of it since I made the decision to "do it". Only time would tell, I felt ready.

gypsies
gypsies
50 Followers
12