Full Figured Chic Ch. 04

Story Info
Sasha and Darren go to a strip club.
3.1k words
4.06
21.1k
1

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
246 Followers

"I'll have the roast with the mashed potatoes, salad and a side of fries. " Sasha gave her order to the waitress as she folded up her menu and passed it back.

Darren looked at her sideways with a glance that seemed like judgment and Sasha pretended she didn't see. She focussed instead on Penny and Gilbert sitting snuggled in the booth opposite the two of them.

"Okay, so guys do we ever have a story to tell you both!"

Gilbert smiled. "Yeah, Penny said you had a shocker when you went out this afternoon, but she wouldn't tell me more. What's the story?"

Between the two of them, Sasha a Penny told the story of their trip to the tarot reader earlier that day. The men listened glued to the fascinating details -- especially the part about the sex toys and the sex performance.

"Do you think it's a brothel?" asked Gilbert.

"We weren't sure." Sasha started with her theories she'd developed through the afternoon. "Money definitely changed hands, and all we could guess was that he'd paid for the service. But it only seems to be her there. And I know this is going to sound totally stupid, but it didn't seem brothelish."

"Oh and you have lots of experience in what a brothel is I suppose?" Darren asked. The question landed somewhere between accusation of Sasha's prudery and disgust that they were even talking about it.

Penny gave him a sideways glance and said "I agree with Sasha. I think you had to be there. It was a very odd situation. She didn't seem at all concerned to conduct this behaviour with only a curtain blocking us and the action."

"How much of it did you see?" Gilbert's eyes sparkled as they fixed on his wife.

"Ha ha, pretty much everything." Penny lowered her voice and they all hunched in over the table to ensure they caught every word. "Her pussy was hidden by his head, but she had one of her tits out."

They all pulled back, excited by the naughtiness of the conversation.

"Those people should be locked up." Said Darren with disgust.

"Why do you say that?" asked Penny.

"Clearly she's mad, plus she's taking money from poor unsuspecting ignoramuses, for readings that would have to be fake, who go there filled with hope for something, to fulfil their sad pathetic lives. Mostly its women. They're the ones least able to cope with reality."

Penny's face reddened. "I beg your pardon, but I'm the person who wanted to go there, and I am neither unsuspecting nor unfulfilled, nor out of touch with reality. To me there is no difference in going there for a bit of fun or going to watch a football match for a bit of fun. Why can't I have and pay for my pleasure?"

It was Darren's turn to go red in the face. He tried to make up for his gaff. "So sorry," he said with a condescendingly sweet tone. "I didn't mean you of course. I mean other kinds of women that go to these things. It's a sorry state, don't you think?"

"Well, one thing's for sure" said Sasha trying to relive the tension, "I won't be going back. I'm banned."

They all laughed around the table.

"Penny came back with a mighty fine purchase. It'd be a shame if she could never go back there." Gilbert said with a smile and a squeeze around Penny's round frame. "I'm getting her a little outfit to go with it, and as far as I'm concerned that's when the games begin."

Penny blushed and giggled flirtatiously into her husbands' chest, and looked back at Sasha and Darren. Sasha envied their connection, but not so that it outweighed her happiness for her two friends. It was wonderful to see them like this, playing with each other, enjoying each other. However, Darren turned his head, and seemed to be a little revolted by the display.

"Excuse me, I'm going to the toilet." He said with an inflection that implied he didn't really need to go.

"Sure" Sasha said with a smile. She watched him stand, and admired his nice toned ass. As she saw him head toward the bathroom, she noticed him send his gaze toward a blonde sitting in the opposite corner, who returned it with a meaningful stare. They held each other's eyes for split second, but Sasha read it as if it were a one thousand word novel.

"Jesus! He's flirting with the chick in the corner." She said aloud.

"What?"said Penny and Gilbert together. Gilbert, who sat at the edge of the booth looked around and spotted the blonde in the far corner. She'd noticed them all looking at her now, and had the grace to look away, embarrassed.

"Yuck. Scrawny little thing. Looks like she needs a good feed." Gilbert turned back into the booth. "Gosh Sasha, what the hell are you doing with this creep?"

"I know, I know. He's my stop gap."

"Stop gap to what?" Penny was on her favourite topic. "We had this conversation earlier. Why are you with a creep like that? He's using you to get up the ladder at work."

"Well, I'm using him to get a bit later on." Sasha knew they were right, but it had been nice to have a very attractive man on her arm, even if she knew he wasn't really there for her. "I don't know, it's nice to be out with you guys and my own person too. I'm always the third wheel."

"Honey we love having you with us." Gilbert sympathised. "And you're never a third wheel; though I can understand you may feel like that no matter how much we tell you it's not like that. But don't waste yourself on a creep like this. He's so far beneath you."

At this point Darren returned to the dinner table.

"Did I miss anything exiting while I was gone?" the tone implied Darren didn't think anything exciting was going to happen all night. Sasha caught his face turn toward the blonde in the back corner again, but this time, Sasha noted, she didn't return his gaze.

Sasha leaned toward Darren's ear. "She's not interested. I'd give up on that one if I were you."

Darren blushed and looked directly at Penny then Gilbert. "Wow! What are you talking about Sasha? Geez, you're the jealous type huh?"

At that point their meals arrived.

"Let's eat!" Gilbert said smiling warmly at Sasha.

The rest of the meal was fairly uneventful if you don't count the three glances down the waitress's shirt and the four trips to the toilet Darren had to make. Penny wanted to know what he was doing in there, and Gilbert sadly suggested texting some other poor unsuspecting female. Sasha shrugged her shoulders, and promised them she'd do her best to get laid, so that at least the night wasn't a total waste.

On one of the many opportunities they had at the table alone, her friends tried desperately to talk her out of going home with him, but Sasha had made up her mind. The trip to the shop that afternoon may have been intellectually suspect, but it had definitely left an impression on her pussy, and Sasha wanted to get a little action in before this silly man found out she wasn't going to suggest him for a promotion.

Later that evening, Sasha and Darren saw Penny and Gilbert off at their car and started to walk toward Sasha's apartment. Now that they were alone, and out of the public eye, Darren was all charm. Sasha knew what he was after, and with a little wine having gone to her head, and her pussy still aching, she had the briefest idea that she may reward him with a little promotion if he worked hard enough in bed that night. She thought of the candle she'd left in the draw bedside her bed, and wondered if this childish man might be there very one to play that game with her.

Her apartment was another four blocks. They walked hand in hand laughing and flirting into the night. Sasha made a joke about one of the CEO's and Darren laughed and easy natural laugh. "You know, you're funny. I didn't know that about you, but you're really funny."

Sasha smiled. "And you're sweet. I wouldn't have suspected it the way you carried on in the restaurant."

"Geez, yeah, I'm sorry about that. I was really uncomfortable, for..." he paused and looked over Sasha's frame. "I don't know. I was shy I guess and that brings out my worst side."

The night was looking up.

He may even be worth keeping yet, Sasha thought. As she thrilled to his warm smile, a wicked thought rushed through her mind.

"You know, I was pretty turned on by seeing what I saw in the shop today."

Darren looked at her with a little more hesitation, but a spark in his eye told Sasha to go on.

"And just near here, is a strip club that I've always wanted to go to." She paused hoping to read his response. Again, she saw the spark in his eye, but this time, it extended to look like genuine excitement. "And, well I was thinking... seeing as we're a block away -- do you want to take a look at a show?"

Darren looked like he could barely contain his enthusiasm. "Now? You want to go to a strip show now?"

"Well, yeah. What do you think? Too wild? We've been on a couple of dates. Maybe it's time to take our relationship up a notch?"

Again, Sasha noticed him run his eye over her ample frame and she had the very bad feeling, for just a moment, that he may be weighing something up that she wouldn't want to know about. Then the smile he gave her was soft and warm, and she felt safe again.

"Let's go!" he said enthusiastically.

Taking Darren's hand, Sasha diverted him one extra block to the south. Within half a block the area became seedier, with a few prostitutes walking the streets, and more liquor stores being the first signs. Then they came across a couple of sex shops.

"You want to go in one?" Darren said nervously. He looked down the stairs of the store directly to their left, and to Sasha he didn't seem to want to go down there at all.

"Nope. After what I saw today, those shops can't possibly compete. They're all sleaze when the tools I witnessed today would be more... er... function oriented."

The both laughed and the tension eased again. As they walked Darren reached out for Sasha's hand a small streak of warmth flooded through her. Again she had the vague feeling this may actually have some promise. They strolled hand in hand as the environment looked more and more like sex to entice. Soon they happened upon a place with spruikers out the front, who immediately called to Sasha to bring her boyfriend in for some fun.

Sasha paused in the street, her pulse rising slightly.

"What do you think?" she said to Darren. "Does this look like the place? Could we have some great fun here?"

Darren looked in a strange way at the man at the door, and Sasha had a feeling of unease in her belly again. Then he turned to Sasha and said "Why not!"

Ignoring his look, Sasha walked in and paid for two tickets to the show. Walking down a dark stair case, she held Darren's hand as she descended into a warm steamy room.

Small tables and chair littered the place that was attended by about four patrons. These were all older men, sitting alone at disparate tables. It was a sad scene, but Sasha tried not to let it hurt her mood. She was here for some fun, and wanted a good time. A little titillation, get her guy in the mood, and then they can make their way back to her place. She turned to look at Darren. He was glancing around the room, with a look that made her think he felt a little sorry for the crowd as well, till his eyes met hers and he smiled a cheeky grin. Sasha found a small table toward the front. It faced an undersized stage, with a make shift curtain across it. Darren leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"Now don't you go telling everyone at work you brought me here. I think this little place does nothing for the reputation."

They both laughed. "Oh no... I'm telling everyone you brought me here on a date and that it was all your idea."

They laughed again. Sasha felt relieved that the tension eased and the banter flowed smooth between them.

"Can you imagine their faces? We really can't tell anyone we were here." The serious edge to his request gave Sasha a feeling of relief.

"It's totally cool Hun. This is a night for you and I, I'm not interested in spreading the word at work. And besides, I'm not one who kisses and tells."

Darren leaned in and planted a kiss on Sasha's lips. She jumped, not expecting the pleasure. He pulled back, and said "You're really very beautiful you know."

She smiled back. He locked eyes with her for a few seconds longer, but the music started and his gaze was directed toward the stage.

A small man in a tux who reminded Sasha of the Emcee from Cabaret came on to the stage and welcomed everyone in the audience to the third show of the evening. Darren lifted his arm and rested it around Sasha as the man asked them to put their hands together for "Gemma".

A rakish woman came out on to the stage wearing a small white skirt with fringes and a tight white vest top. She carried to silver cap guns that she fired into the air as she screamed out "Howdee Pardners" and tiled her hat back.

"Oh god!" Sasha whispered to Darren. "How original."

Soon, however the guns were discarded and she began to gyrate around a pole in the middle of the stage. Using remarkable strength she lifted herself up and climbed the pole to half way, stretching herself like a flag, and rotating so that the audience could see the thong dividing her flesh beneath the cowgirl skirt. Sasha's breath quickened, as the flashes grew stronger.

Standing with her back to the audience, the cowgirl spread her legs and with a cheeky grin over her shoulder bent at the waist to revel the white thong that barely covered any of her sexy pussy. Sasha felt Darren's hand slide over the curve of her ample bosom, as the cowgirl fumbled with the buttons on her top, stood, turned and revealed her huge hard round fake breasts.

"Fuck yeah." Said Darren as his hand worked back and forth across Sasha's breast.

Oh man, I'm going to get laid tonight! Thought Sasha as her nipples lengthened in response to the erotic display and Darren's wandering hand. Lord knows how long it had been -- Sasha joked that she couldn't count that high! She leant into his hand to be sure to encourage him.

Turning her head, she made herself available for Darren to plant another kiss, but his eyes were focused on the cowgirl.

"You like?" whispered Sasha trying to get his attention.

Darren turned to her his eyes shining. He grabbed her right hand and slid it over the steel hard erection in his pants. "What do you think?" he smiled. He turned back to watch before Sasha had a chance to kiss him.

The cowgirl started to gyrate, spinning herself around slowly, showing off every inch of her body. Darren was mesmerised, following her every move concentrating hard. Sasha settled in to watch the show. It was only natural that he might be distractedly what was going on in front of him. Sasha would have him all to herself when they left for her place.

The cowgirl stopped her spin, stared at Darren directly and removed her little skirt so that she was only in her boots, cowboy hat and white thong. She smiled at him, and did her little turn again. This time, with her back to him and to Sasha, she bent again, and peeled her thong away from her ass, letting it unwrap slowly down her pussy, then whipped it down her legs where she tore it off her body.

Sasha thought she'd never been wetter. The display was so erotic. The woman stood upright again, and winked directly at Sasha over her shoulder, her long blonde hair falling down her back. Moving to the pole she did some more dancing, before she fell to the floor rolling about and moving her hips in such a way that made it look as though she wanted to fucked more than anything in the world. She crawled her way toward Sasha and Darren, flirting with each of them, till she reached the edge of the stage directly in front of her table.

"Grab my dick babe." Darren whispered keeping his eyes on the show.

Suggestively, Sasha moved her hand over the bulge in his jeans, and squeezed semi hard on his penis. She ran her hands heavy over his bulge, then up and down the inside of his jean clad legs.

"Oh yeah, keep playing with it" he encouraged her, as the woman writhed about on the stage.

Finally, the cowgirl sat back on her ass, and tilted herself back. She lengthened her legs, and spread them wide, directly in front of Sasha and Darren. She ran one hand down her legs, and spread her labia, so that the two of them could get a great look deep into her pussy. Sasha's own pussy was throbbing and the juice leaving out down into her panties. Thoughts of Darren's hard dick in her hands and what she would do with it when she got home ricocheted around her mind, as she watched the woman in front of her. It even occurred to her at one point that she wouldn't mind sharing a woman with a man she really liked.

God, I'm as straight as they come, but I'd like to get my face between those delicious legs. She thought at the height of her arousal.

The woman inserted her middle finger into her sex, and pulled it out glistening with her own juice. She plunged it directly back in again, and said to Sasha, "I do private shows, and I'll do a lot more in private."

With that, Darren came hard in his jeans.

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
246 Followers