Full Figured Chic Ch. 18

Story Info
Sasha finds herself back in Jay's arms.
2.7k words
4.5
14.2k
1
0

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

Jay stared out over the open warehouse, defeated. Since he'd found his work destroyed nothing had gone right. Sasha was gone and he couldn't make sense of anything.

The tap tap tap at the base of his skull had moved into one low buzzing hum now, and he felt the room spinning so fast it was all he could do to not fall down. Standing seemed impossible. Gripping the arm rests of his chair was all he knew how to do.

He couldn't find the answered to his problems. He'd called the detective, but they had been following Lim and knew nothing. No one could get in and out. Unless...

They were not of this world.

After all this time, Jay knew how it was going to happen. Eventually, he wouldn't be able to control the spinning and he would fall. He'd fall out of a window, on to a road, off a building. But he knew, at some point he was going to fall. He took all his courage and rolled it up into a ball that he used to hold down one purples and one purples only; to grip tight to something that wasn't going to move and make sure he didn't let it go.

He ached for Sasha. He ached for the only stability he had known in the last few weeks and the only contentment he'd ever known. He asked Greg where she was but he never seemed to answer, or if he did, Jay forgot it so quickly that he needed to ask again.

He hadn't lifted a pencil or scrawled a note since he found the room destroyed. Everything was still inside him, he was sure, but he couldn't reach it anymore. Sasha was the key to that greatness, and her invisibility ricocheted through him around and around adding to his vertigo. She was his stillness, the core he could connect to while he had none of his own, and without her, he simply couldn't do what he had to do.

He didn't care about the designs. They'd long flown off; all that mattered now was survival. He had to get through the day. He recognised Greg when he heard his voice, but the blurred mass in front of him that spoke bore no resemblance to his lifelong friend.

At time Greg sounded frantic, almost desperate. Somewhere deep inside of Jay he could remember why Greg would feel like that but it was so far away and meant so little now that Jay couldn't think about it. His friend distress was his friends. Jay just had to find a way to survive. All Jay knew he could do was wait for Sasha. She was the only one who could help him, the only one who could stop the earth spinning and remind him why he was there.

***** As soon as Sasha entered the room, she called out to Jay. Immediately Greg and Jay's mother came running from the shadows.

"Sasha! Thank god your here. I need to see if you can get through to Jay. You're my last hope. If you can't reach him, I'm calling an ambulance and taking him to a hospital."

"Is he working?" Sasha started to head for her room immediately, she noticed Greg glance down to see she brought her overnight bag back with her. He hadn't hidden the relief in his eyes. "No Sasha and I've all but given up hope that he will. The best we can ask for is that you may be able to bring him back from the brink of wherever he is, but I think the full figured chic line died when the room was vandalised."

"Do you have any idea yet who could have done it?"

"None. I've called the police and there is no sign of a break-in, but there are... well... there are distinguishing marks that tell us it wasn't... well... it wasn't any of us here."

"It wasn't human is what he is trying to say to you Sasha. It was a monster. I creature has done this to Jay; A Daemon."

Sasha stared at her and wondered how she could carry on like this when her son needed her so.

Still, she ignored it and looked back at Greg who just stared at her with a blank look on his face.

"I'll go and see him immediately. Can you leave us alone?"

"Yes of course." Greg said, as he turned and pulled Jay's mother away despite her protests. Sasha crept into Jay's room. The lights were off. She could see his shadow in the light cast from outside the room, sitting in a chair by the window holding on to the arm rests of his chair.

"Jay. Jay, it's me, Sasha. I'm here. I've come back to you darling."

Jay looked up immediately and turned his head without letting his grip on the chair loose.

"Sasha? You're here? Oh my god, finally you're here."

"I'm so sorry darling, I had to go and see my friend. She is very sick Jay."

"Yes. Everyone without you gets sick Sasha."

She smiled. "That's very sweet, but it's not quite true. I want to talk about you though. Greg says the full figured chic line is finished."

"I was ruined last night Sasha. I'm simply doing my best to hold on now."

Tears welled up in Sasha's eyes.

"Oh my god, really? You have abandoned it all? Oh I'm so sorry that I had to go. I'm so sorry that I had to leave you here all alone to face this darkness."

She ran to him in the chair and fell at his feet. Reaching up she kissed his hand that gripped, knuckles showing, to the chair. She kissed him again and then kissed the other hand, a fever taking her over; so much that she showered his tense hands with kisses, all over.

She tried to pry one of his hands away from the grip on the chair, but he wouldn't let go. She kissed him up and down his arms, and then up again till she arrived at his lips, and took him full into her mouth. She kissed him hard willing him to take from her, to find whatever he needed to keep going and take the nurturing he needed. Soon Sasha could feel Jay's body start to relax. He started to kiss her back. She kissed him deeply again.

"Come back to me ... come out of where you are and come and find me. It's ok, I'm here and I will try to not leave you again."

Jay responded to her words. She wrapped her arms around him as he sat rigid in the chair, so that she could feel the tension leaving his body.

"Sasha, its working. Just having you here. I can feel again already, and soon I will be able to see again."

Sasha was shocked at the severity of his symptoms, but she tried to hide it. Allowing him to feel, being there with him as he emerged from whatever dark dark hole he waited in was all she wanted at this stage. Just to be there with him and hold him, help him back into the world from the womb of hell he'd been lost too.

Then, Miraculously, Jay lifted a hand and wrapped his arm around her.

"Oh Jay... yes. Hold me, hold me please!" she cried out.

Soon his other hand came off the chair and he wrapped it around her so tight Sasha thought he'd break her in too.

"I love you Sasha. I love you more than anything in the world." Jay whispered as he sank his face into her auburn hair and ran his hands all over her body.

Sasha's heart soared. She didn't know or understand what went on between them, but the depth of it amazed her and she had no fear about being a part of it. Healthy or well, Jay was her man that was all there was to it. The truth was she knew it before she'd actually met him. She knew it the night she saw him on the internet.

When she'd read about his antics, and his affairs. The place deep inside her where things should never be questioned knew that she was his right from the first moment she'd seen a picture of him.

Their souls knew each other.

As this realisation dawned on her, and they kissed she felt Jay's strength returning to his body.

"I want to make love to you Sasha."

"Oh darling, are you well enough. I am here, I won't go anywhere, but are you sure it s a good idea. I am worried for your health."

"I can't bear to be away from you any longer. You have to let me hold you naked and enter you; I need to be as close to you as I can be."

Sasha didn't want to argue the point, as she felt the same need inside of her. She'd been holding it back for fear it was inappropriate to want her lover in this way when he was suffering as much as Jay was at the moment, but he didn't need to oppress the point to have to turn to him and accept everything he told her.

She stood up off his lap, and took his hand.

"Can you stand now? Do you have the strength?"

"Yes. I don't feel the world spinning anymore. The tapping is strong in my brain still, but I am sure it will subside as all the other painful things have done now that you are here."

Holding her hand, he stood up and she felt his weakness now that the desire to hold anything back had ebbed. If she didn't need him so much, if she didn't feel so much pain inside him that she wanted to heal with her touch, she probably would have put all thoughts of her own pleasure out of her mind and insisted they leave it for now.

But he wanted her. Even as she helped him across the room she could feel the need for her inside of him connecting, reaching out for her. An instinct told her better than he could with words what he needed now was her naked body beside him so that he could claim her as his own.

As they approached the bed, he almost fell onto it. Sasha stood next to him hastily removing all her clothes as he watched the fear in his eyes dissolving to wonder and then to a small spark that sent a thrill through her. She could see evidence of her Jay coming back, the powerful man, the man who wanted her every minute that he could get her. The man who had said he loved her.

Almost immediately he pulled at his own clothes and even before her he lay naked on the bed.

Sasha drew her breath in sharply. His body was perfectly toned, although it had lost a little of its dark tan from being inside for the last couple of weeks. Still, his broad shoulders, his wavy abs and his warm thick thighs had lost none of their strength despite his not being at the gym for over a week.

Sasha took her time removing the rest of her clothes so that she could savour the beauty of him naked. Her eyes wandered over his body, hovering at the shaft rising up from between his legs, that almost looked as though it were made of iron.

"Oh my god" she said looking at him.

"Come and sit on top of me Sasha."

Now naked, Sasha walked to the edge of the bed, and then crawled her way up toward him. Spreading her legs around his own, she kept creeping up his body till she could nestle her wetness into his lap. A deep growl emanated from Jay as he pulled her close to him, wrapping his arms around her behind so that she leaned forward, her breasts falling into his face.

Immediately he nuzzled into her, tugging and sucking on each nipple in its turn.

While he drove her to frenzy, Sasha lifted herself on her knees, holding on to his hard manhood. She positioned him and then sat down gently, allowing the shaft to enter her, inch by inch till he was all the way into her.

Jay hadn't stopped nestling and sucking into her breasts as she rose up over him and held him into her. Although Sasha worried for his mental health, the feeling of his mouth on her sensitive nipples and his tongue swirling around the nub encouraged the ache she felt between her legs.

The feel of his hot hard shaft rubbing against the ache inside her encouraged her open her legs further, allowing the lust to pour though her body waking up the energy in every single cell.

She rode him hard, encouraging the hot shaft to fill her even deeper as he moved his face away and cupped her breasts in his questing hands.

Sasha Moved her hands over the top of his and arched her back, moving up and down on him slowly so as to feel every inch as it rubbed and pulsed inside her. Soon he started to thrust back, his hands on her breasts, as his strength returned.

Soon, he placed his harms at her waist and lifted her off his sex, encouraging her to lay down next to him. Rolling over, he moved toward her again, reaching down to kiss her.

Sasha couldn't believe the raw power and energy in his kiss. With all the suddenness of an earth quake tremendous power rushed back into Jay, hitting both of them with a jolt. He moved on top of her immediately, inserting himself into her slowly, staring her in the eyes. Sasha gulped and smiled a timid smile, half afraid, half excited beyond anything she'd ever known.

"Are you alright Sasha? I can feel my strength returning, but I don't want to hurt you."

As he spoke his hard flesh moved in and out of her, sending hills down her spine. She stretched her legs wide, moving them around him, clamping her ankles around his back, pulling his body closer to her.

"The only thing that could hurt me is if you stopped what you are doing." She said as she clamped around him tighter. Jay hissed and pressed his hands in underneath her, pulling her body up toward him as he pushed harder into her.

Sasha felt the entirety of the two of them together as Jay moved more and more into himself. She could feel him bonding with her.

Feel the intensity of the two of them together, as he rode her, the fever and passion driving him to a deeper and deeper connection with her.

Soon she exploded around him, feeling her muscles tighten and flex all over his hot shaft.

At the same moment, he groaned, and she felt him twitch and release into her body. She tightens her legs around him as he finished spending. He lifted his face from her shoulder, and kissed her softly and sweetly on her lips.

"You've brought me back for the abyss."

"I'm so sorry I left you. I am sorry that so much is going wrong."

But Jay had a spark in his eye. "But do you see Sasha? It is alright now. I can get to work again."

He leapt on the bed and moved to where he'd dumped his clothes in his vehemence to get them off his body. He was dressed as fast as he was undressed earlier. Climbing on to the bed again, to give her a fast kiss, he raced out of the room.

Sasha sat back in the bed, her mind spinning. This was all too strange. It was the oldest coincidence that Penny and Gilbert were hurt while she was working with jay, and that they needed her still and needed in her in away that took her from Jay.

And as for Jay, something very odd was going on there. It was so late at night and he'd rushed off for another fevered night of work. Sasha wondered if he'd even notice now if she left the building to check on Penny. It may be the answer to her problem.

Sasha lay in Jay's bed for a while, wondering what could; be going on with Jay. His behaviour was definitely very strange. As sleep started to take over an exhausted Sasha she made a mental note that in the morning, she would be checking with Jay's mother to find out what she knew and what could be done about Jay's condition.

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers