Full House On Your Birthday

Story Info
Birthday celebration begins with quiet dinner.
1.2k words
3.96
82k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've planned a special birthday evening for you. The evening starts with dinner at a quiet, elegant restaurant out of town. A number of well-dressed couples and groups wait in the lobby to be seated. You're wearing a sheer black dress, I'm in a tux. While it's not obvious when the light is dim, in the light of the lobby, the silver rings in your nipples and the chain connecting them are visible, as is your shaved pussy. Around your neck you wear a black leather collar with a single stainless steel ring in the front.

In the lobby, people stare--women in disgust and jealousy, men with looks of longing and arousal. While we're waiting to be seated, I slip my hand under the back of your dress, running it between your cheeks, gently probing with one finger the sensitive flesh between your buttock and thigh, between your pussy and asshole. As I slide a finger into your pussy and then drag the wet finger up over your sensitive anus, you tense and give a low moan of pleasure. I withdraw the hand. Catching your eye, I slide the wet finger into my mouth.

During our dinner, the waiter can not be helpful enough. Frequently you reach down between your legs to pleasure yourself. When you see that he has noticed this, you look him in the eyes as you pull your hand from between your legs and slide two slippery fingers into your mouth. He drops a tray of food at your brazen display. While he and a waitress serving a nearby table are down on their hands and knees picking up the food and dishes, you spread your legs and move your chair back so the faint light can catch your smooth, wet, swollen pussy. The waitress freezes when she notices your bare pussy. You slide a finger between your wet labia and use the moistened finger on your clit. When looks up, you lick your lips and smile at her.

When we get back to our room, my four friends are outside waiting with smiles of appreciation of your attire. When you met them earlier, you were modestly dressed in jeans and a shirt. At the door I ask you to remove your dress. You pull it over your head and hand it to me. I pull a silver leash from my pocket, attach it to the ring on your leather collar, open the door and usher you inside. I follow holding the leash. I walk you over to a large round table in the middle of the room covered with blankets and surrounded by chairs. You climb onto the table while my friends and I take our seats. You entertain us by masturbating with your hands, fingers, and with several large dildos and vibrators.

The men take turns holding your leash. You fulfill the requests of whomever holds it. Initially, the requests are to turn this way or that, or to move closer. Then, the men start requesting you to use the larger toys, or asking you to lick your juices off of them. At my turn, I ask you to present your ass to me. Then I pull on your leash so you back on your hands and knees to the edge of the table in front of me. Your bottom is flushed with excitement, your pussy is swollen and dripping. I give your bottom a hard smack and you yelp. Then after giving you a couple more smacks, I bury my face between your legs. I suck your wet swollen cunt into my mouth, running my tongue over your clit and then into the depths of your pussy. I move my wet lips up from your pussy into the cleft between your buttocks. I slide my lips up and down between your cheeks darting my tongue into your tight asshole.

Some of the men have pulled out their hard cocks and are stroking them as I eat you. The next holder of the leash pulls you toward his erect cock. You lean over the edge of the table to suck it into your mouth. He stands and without releasing the leash, grabs your hair and begins thrusting his cock into and out of your mouth. After he fills your mouth with his cum, the man next to him does the same. Soon you're on your back on the table, your ass and your head hanging over opposite edges of the table. Your legs are in the air. The men take turns filling your mouth and then your pussy with their hard cocks and steamy cum. Those waiting their turns play with your tits, pull on the nipple rings, or stroke their own cocks.

When my turn comes again, I have you climb off the table and mount one of my friends who lies on the floor, cock sticking out from his body. His hard cock slides in easily. I stand behind you watching you slide up and down on it. The three remaining men crowd around you, thrusting into your face hard cocks that gleam with their cum and your saliva and pussy juice. They take turns fucking your inviting mouth while you masturbate the remaining two. Your hands slide easily up and down the slippery members. When I notice that your ass still gleams with my saliva, I kneel down so I can slide the head of my cock up and down the well-lubricated crack of your ass. As I move it up and down, I feel the slight indentation of your asshole. I start rubbing the head around your asshole, then lightly press it just on your opening.

I feel you pushing back on me, you open slightly and the head of my cock slides into your warm, tight asshole. I gently pull my cock out and then slide the head back in. I continue sliding the head in and out, masturbating in your anus. You pull the cock out your mouth to gasp, "Stick that fucking cock in my ass!" You let out a low moan from your cock-filled mouth as I slide the length of my member into your tight ass. I slide in and out as I feel my orgasm build. You're working your hips back and forth to fuck both me and the man you're sitting on without either cock falling out of you. I grab your hips and pump as I cum deep in your ass.

Returning from the bathroom, I see that my friends are taking turns with you again. You're on your hands and knees. One man is fucking your mouth, the other your ass. The others sprawl naked on the floor watching. When the man in your ass cums and withdraws, the one your were sucking moves behind you to slide his saliva-lubricated cock into your ass. When all of us have enjoyed your ass, we lays sprawled around the room. We watch you roll onto your back and noisily finger yourself to one last, loud orgasm.

You lie sleeping naked and covered in cum on the floor while I kick my friends out. I draw a hot bath in the room's large tub. I wake you removing your collar, guide you to the tub, and join you in it. We quietly wash each other in the warm water.