Full Moon Beach Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i_would
i_would
112 Followers

The amount surprised her, especially as it was definitely not the first time he came that day. But maybe it was the first time for the evening, that could explain why he was so eager to cum now, and how he could have such a volume. He deposited it all on her chest, blobs of cum were running down her boobs.

"Rub it in, it's good for your skin," he suggested.

Leaning back on one hand, she used her other to rub the cum in her skin. It felt strange, sticky and smooth. He looked at her mesmerised, he apparently had a fetish for a girl rubbing cum on her breasts.

Soon though it dried out. Nothing more to rub in, and time was up. Ashley received her bracelet, and returned to the main area.

Michael was there, looking for a match. He immediately approached her.

"Rose, long time no see. I got a match on your numbers, and finally you're there for it. Can I have five minutes of your time?"

This time no sex. Michael told her that he had come earlier in the night, and that he was saving his next load for her later that night. They just cuddled, played with each others bodies, and had some chit-chat for the final minutes of the night before the crowning of the queen and the announcement of the winners.

They heard the voice of William, calling all of them back. He asked all the girls to hand their bracelets to Angel for counting, and that in a few minutes the winners would be known. In the meantime he invited all to go to the bar for a drink.

By the time Ashley and Michael arrived, Phoebe was at the bar already offering her body to the men to do body shots off. Michael went to have a chat with his friends, and promised to catch up later.

"How many bracelets?" Ashley asked Phoebe when she arrived at the bar.

"Twenty-one," Phoebe said very proudly, holding up both her hands in a V-sign, and almost falling off her bar stool. "I'm number one!"

She laughed hard, and offered her breast to another man for a body shot. Or was it more to receive a good sucking? Ashley had the feeling that it took the men longer and longer to suck the salt from her nipples.

William announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, the results are in, and I'm really surprised. Some of these ladies have been incredibly active.

"First place, with a whopping twenty-one bracelets, Alicia! Very impressive. Please come forward, queen of the night!"

Phoebe walked slightly unsteadily to William. Cheered on by the crowd, she walked with a big, victorious grin. She held her hands in the air making V signs, and shook her boobs to the audience, making her the recipient of cat calls.

"Alicia, congratulations with your victory, you are the queen of the night. Please give her a big hand everybody!"

He had a simple silver coloured crown, which he placed on her head. When the applause died down he continued, "Do you have anything to say?"

Phoebe grabbed the microphone from his hand and waving her fist she said very loud, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, and fuck you!"

Everybody laughed, and Phoebe returned the microphone to William.

"We have two more winners, Fatima with sixteen and Purple with fourteen bracelets. All three of you can invite a friend to go to the spa for an afternoon to have themselves pampered. Please give them a big hand!"

Two other women walked forward, and applause sounded.

"Thank you everyone, we had a great night. The bar will remain open for at least another couple of hours, enjoy yourselves. Good night!"

The music started thumping at a good volume, and the DJ started to play faster tunes that were good for dancing. Some people walked to the bar, others started dancing. No more games now, just good old-fashioned fun.

Phoebe went straight back to Ashley who was still waiting at the bar to celebrate her victory with even more drinks. Ashley wondered whether tomorrow morning she would even remember she won this contest.

She had ordered herself a nice cocktail, which was just served when Phoebe sat down next to her.

Phoebe pulled her arm, and said, "Look, isn't that your Michael there across the bar?"

"Yes, it is," Ashley confirmed.

"He's good, isn't he?"

"You got him, too?"

Phoebe smiled, "Oh yes. He's good. I came."

"Good for you."

"He came too."

Ashley sipped her cocktail.

"He told me already he did. Just not that it was with you."

Phoebe laughed, "Maybe he was just being polite. He knows."

"He knows what?"

"About us."

"You told him?"

"Yes, of course. Made him work harder. You should have seen his face, it was great." Phoebe continued to laugh.

"You're crazy."

"Just drunk," Phoebe laughed hard, she almost fell off her bar stool. "Now how about a cocktail for the queen?"

i_would
i_would
112 Followers
12