Full Moon Fun

Story Info
Werewolf couple Jennifer and Devin have fun at the full moon.
2k words
4.51
21.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpotWolf
SpotWolf
17 Followers

Jennifer brushed her hand across Devin's neck as he looked closely at a pack of beef patties. He turned towards her, "Hmm?"

"It's getting late. The moon will be rising soon after sunset tonight. We should get home," she said, glancing meaningfully at the storefront window. The light outside flared reddish orange as the sun hung low. Devin followed her gaze and nodded.

The pair quickly picked up the rest of their groceries and checked out. Jen's brown hair looked like a curtain of blood in the light of the setting sun, and Devin felt a flare of excitement inside of him. His inner wolf rose slightly. He focused and quelled the instinct to shift. That would happen soon enough.

Jennifer drove home with a lead foot. The sun had set, and her wolf, too, was stirring. She felt hot all over, and Devin didn't seem to be doing much better. He kept twitching in his seat. They were cutting it close. Before the couple had met each other, each full moon was a painful test of endurance. They would lock themselves away to keep other, regular people safe. And if they failed to contain their vicious selves, it usually meant several dead animals in the surrounding area and a lot of grief covering their tracks.

Now, the two werewolves had something much more... fun, to focus on each full moon. Each other. And this particular full moon was going to be extra powerful. The super moon was rising.

"Come on, quickly," Jen said, grabbing their bags and closing the garage door. They went inside, both becoming increasingly irritated as the horizon began to glow a soft silver. Not enough to overpower them. Yet.

Jennifer bolted the doors around the house and set a timer for them not to be opened for twelve hours. The couple had spent a long time proofing their house to keep them inside during their involuntary change. The windows had metal shutters that rolled down and locked into place. The doors, all heavy wood with a steel plate interior, had three deadbolts on each. Even the chimney had metal grating overtop.

After their food was put away, they moved to the living room. Before settling, they undressed, knowing that their clothes would be ruined if they didn't. Devin sat on the couch, clutching his head. Usually shifting wasn't painful, but during the full moon, werewolves lost control of how far they could change. A full shift involved bones reforming and body reshaping, and could be agonizing. Devin's skull was currently trying to reform itself, giving him a massive headache. Jen rubbed his temples, ignoring the pains emerging in her own body.

Then the moon finally crept over the horizon. The skylight let the cool silver light into the living room. Devin groaned. "Let go. We are safe," Jen said, caressing his cheek. Devin stopped shaking, and when he looked up at his mate, his eye gleamed with golden ferocity.

The shift was immediate. His skin sprouted coal grey fur. His chest deepened, and his legs grew longer. Fingers and toes tipped with claws, and a long tail grew from the base of his spine. His head was now that of a wolf, with a strong, boxy muzzle and liquid gold eyes. Jen glanced down to see that his member had also changed, as it did every month. Huge, with a row of bumps down each side. A pulse of excitement shot through her. "Come and get me," she said, feeling her wolf rising to meet the moon.

Jen leapt away from Devin, slipping into the shadows of their house. He followed, panting in excitement. The half-transformed woman darted through the kitchen, jumping onto a counter with ease. A vase they'd left out smashed to the floor. No matter. "Get back here," Devin growled with thick, animal sounds.

"If you want me, you'll have to catch me," Jen gasped. She was holding off her full shift, keeping the game interesting. They moved to the dining room, Devin halfway slamming into a bookshelf as he tried to grab Jennifer with a clawed hand.

Devin herded Jennifer into the guestroom. There was no way out here, and Jen knew it. She backed into a corner, glaring. "Stay away!" she shouted, lashing her wolf tail which had emerged a few moments ago.

Her mate advanced, growling with lust. He jumped, body colliding with hers. Jen let herself slip then, so that she would be stronger to fight his advances. The prospect of mating overwhelmed any pain she felt as her body morphed. Pale brown fur with a white splash across her throat and deep green eyes looked up at Devin.

Howling, Jen shoved Devin off her. The larger male was undeterred, however, and made another grab. He used his teeth, biting at the back of her neck to establish his dominance. Jen struggled weakly, acting as if she detested his actions. She felt her pussy twitch as Devin shoved her against the bed. "You're mine," he rumbled, flinging her over his shoulder.

He carried her to the bedroom. Padded cuffs hung from the headboard and foot of the bed. Jen thrashed, but he got both her legs and one arm strung up. She slashed his shoulder with sharp claws on her free hand, drawing thin lines of blood. "Silly girl," Devin said, gripping her wrist in his fingers and shoved her arm into its binding.

Jen panted softly, knowing she was trapped. They'd had these cuffs custom made with a wolf's strength in mind. Devin crawled nimbly over the mattress and straddled her stomach. His near foot-long dick rested heavily between her breasts. He leaned forward and began to nibble at her throat with gentle teeth while he teased himself to full arousal with a hand. His free arm began to play with one of Jen's nipples, twirling around it ever so lightly with a sharp claw. Devin's tail swished lightly back and forth across Jennifer's now-exposed pussy. The female werewolf's breath hitched at his touch.

Jen began to whine pitifully as her pussy ached for attention. She squirmed, trying to grind herself against her mate. Devin chuckled, "Oh not yet, dearest. I think I'll let you smolder a bit longer." His deep wolf voice was an aphrodisiac to Jen and she cried out in desperation.

Devin savored each moment he dominated his mate. He began to slide down until he rested upon the bed and sat between Jen's tied-open legs. Her hind paws twitched, and her tail lashed in her lust. The male grinned, white fangs gleaming. He stroked his cock a few times before running his claws against Jen's inner thighs. It wasn't enough to break the skin, but did bring pain and she cried out. Finally, Devin thought he'd let her suffer enough. He leaned forward and parted her soft folds with an expert hand. The werewolf began to circle his mate's clit with a single claw, sometimes just barely brushing against the tip.

Jen felt Devin's every movement around her clit. She moaned softly, scooting down as much as she could in her bonds to present herself to him. After a few minutes of this agonizing stimulation, Devin crouched down and brought his muzzle to her pussy. Slowly, ever so slowly, the grey wolf rasped his tongue over her. He focused for a few moments on her clit again, swirling his rough tongue over the sensitive bud.

Jen was whimpering again, waves of pleasure rocking through her body. Her claws clutched at the edge of the cuffs, though they were unyielding as ever. It was getting to be too much, and she tried to close her legs. The restraints made it impossible. She was completely at the mercy of her mate, and he was showing no sign of giving her a break.

Just when Jen thought she would go insane from Devin's expert licking, he lowered his snout and began to snuff at her opening. Jen jerked a bit at the contact and Devin's hands wrapped themselves around her hips, holding her still. He slowly pushed his tongue inside her pussy, wiggling it around. She cried out and bucked her hips. "You taste... wild, my dear," he said, words muffled by her fur. Jen groaned as her mate continued to eat her out.

Devin was becoming increasingly aroused now, with his nose filled with the scent of his mate. His cock throbbed and quivered. Finally, he could take no more. He pulled his head from between Jen's thighs. He looked her in the eye and crawled on top of her. Her ears were flat, reflecting the desperation she felt. He grabbed her throat and leaned close. Then, with his free hand, he found her opening.

He wanted to be gentle, or at least, the human side of him did. Werewolf mating, though, was always incredibly rough and tonight was no exception. Devin growled, lips pealed back to reveal ivory teeth, and slammed into Jen with a single thrust.

Jen thought she was being split open and she howled her pain out, yelping and snarling as she tried to break free of the cuffs that kept her bound. Devin was yipping with pleasure now as he drove himself in and out of her pussy. Her walls were so deliciously hot against his member.

Jennifer's wolf began to overtake the pain, finding the deep pleasure that such a rough mating always gave. She felt every single bump on Devin's shaft as is rubbed fiercely inside of her. Then her mate shifted his weight and suddenly his cock was running straight over her g-spot. Jen yowled and began to lift her hips to meet Devin's thrusts.

Snarling, Devin squeezed her throat and bit into her shoulder with sharp teeth. Blood seeped into his mouth, the iron tang and hot smell adding to his ferocity. He put all his effort into ramming himself into the smaller wolf below him.

Jen barely reacted to the bite, feeling only warmth. "Devin! More, more, more!" she screamed. Her mate complied, finding her clit and manipulating it with his fingers. She cried as his cock pushed against her cervical opening, sending an entirely new set of sensations through her body.

Devin felt himself reaching his peak. His balls pulled upward into his body. Without a second's hesitation, he pushed Jen to the bed with both hands around her upper arms and gave a mighty thrust. He howled out his pleasure as he came inside his mate's tight pussy. Instantly, the base of his cock began to swell. He kept Jen pinned, allowing her no movement as he knotted her. And like a bitch in heat, she moaned at the huge size of the dick inside of her.

As soon as Devin completed his lock, she began to whine again, demanding attention. Devin was still orgasming, though not as intensely as before. He began to rock his hips back and forth, drawing his knot over her g-spot over and over again. Then he began to manipulate her clit, tugging and pinching it. She growled and began to hump against him. The waves of pleasure rose within her. Her mate curled his claws into her shoulder and he once again bit into her, this time on her flank. Devin braced himself against the bedframe and pushed, holding his dick against her cervix.

That touch, so deep inside of her, was like lightning. Jen orgasmed immediately, screaming and howling, allowing her wolf to voice itself. Her pussy pulsed with warmth and the pain from the brutal mating she'd received faded in the afterglow.

Devin warily undid the cuffs around her wrists and she curled them around his neck. The two werewolves pulled each other close, savoring the lock they were engaging in. It would be well over an hour before they could pull themselves apart. Devin ran his claws through his mate's fur, breathing in her warm scent. His cock twitched inside of her. The night was far from over, and the couple had so many more games to play.

SpotWolf
SpotWolf
17 Followers