Full Moon Heat

Story Info
A werewolf's boyfriend takes care of her.
5.1k words
4.54
30.5k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler loved his girlfriend, but like many people, she became a pain to deal with about once a month. Strange cravings and irritability made it hard to placate her, not to mention the blood she would leave everywhere. But he managed. It was a natural process she had no control over, so he could hardly blame her, and there were worse problems to have. At least it was just once a month. Tyler couldn't complain though. He had known what he was signing up for when he decided to date a werewolf.

Tyler met Samantha online and they hit it off immediately. Something between them clicked and soon they were in love. Within four months of meeting each other they already had keys to each other's apartments and saw each other almost every day. Tyler had suggested moving in together, but Samantha brushed it off every time he brought it up. Part of him was a little hurt, but she was probably just being sensible. They hadn't been dating long at all, so living together was probably moving a little fast. Still, he felt a deep connection with her and wanted to show her how much he cared. One fateful night, he decided to surprise Samantha at her apartment. She had turned down dinner plans for that night because she was working late, so Tyler decided to make dinner for her in her apartment. He bought groceries, candles, and a bouquet of roses and went to her apartment. He let himself inside and set his bags down on the counter when he heard a strange noise. Was Samantha already home? He glanced around and saw her purse, shoes, and coat. Maybe she had just wanted some alone time. Tyler was about to pick up his things and leave when the noise grew louder. He couldn't quite place it, but it sounded like metal clanking and grinding. Curious, he went to investigate. Walking further into the apartment, he saw Samantha's clothes strewn on the floor. It looked like she was undressing as she walked. Was she having sex with someone else? There wasn't another set of clothing, but it seemed like the obvious explanation. The metal clanking was drowned out by a long, pained groan. If she's having sex, Tyler thought, it doesn't sound very consensual. He decided to intervene. He followed the noise to its source, Samantha's spare bedroom. She had mentioned it was only used for storage, so Tyler was expecting to see boxes or piles of clothes. What he found was beyond belief.

The room was bare except for a radiator in the corner. The floor was unvarnished wood, covered in deep scratches. Sitting by the radiator was a large mass that shifted when Tyler entered the room. Tyler saw a yellow eye before the shape faced the wall again and moaned piteously. It was covered in shaggy hair and sounded like a dog, but even crouched up in a corner he could tell it was at least seven feet tall.

"What the fuck," Tyler said to himself quietly. He was worried it might lunge at him until he saw the silver chains around its paws. It had been shackled to the radiator, although it looked strong enough to tear the radiator out of the wall if it wanted to. Samantha hadn't mentioned owning a pet or taking care of one for a friend, so Tyler had no idea what this thing was doing in her apartment. For that matter, he couldn't figure out what this thing was at all. It looked canine, maybe some kind of sheepdog or a wolf, but its posture was wrong. Whatever it was, it scared the hell out of Tyler and would certainly terrify Samantha. Tyler decided to wait in the apartment until Samantha came home from wherever she was so that this thing didn't ambush her.

Tyler sat in the living room, anxiously bouncing his leg. He was too unnerved to watch TV or mess with his phone, so he just sat staring at the wall. Occasionally some clanking or moaning would come from the strange creature, but it stayed in the room all night. Finally, dawn broke. Tyler was tired, nearly asleep sitting up, when he heard a commotion in the spare bedroom. The shackles clanked loudly, then stopped. He listened intently and heard a soft sobbing noise. This crying didn't sound animalistic like the ones during the night but like a human. He got up and went to investigate.

Cautiously opening the bedroom door, he saw something curled up in the corner by the radiator sobbing. But it wasn't the large furry mass he'd seen earlier. Instead, it looked like a naked woman. She turned around and Tyler recognized her face instantly -- it was Samantha! She also recognized him and, seeing him in the doorway, turned back towards the wall and cried harder.

"Go away," she managed to get out between tearful breaths, "I don't want to hurt you."

"Actually, I was here to make sure you didn't get hurt. Did you see the thing that was in this room?"

Samantha adjusted her body and Tyler saw her wrists wrapped in the same silver chains the monster had been held in. "Don't you get it? I'm the thing. I'm a freak. Just leave."

Tyler hesitated in the doorway before walking into the room. He approached Samantha and sat on the floor next to her. "I don't think you're a freak."

"Oh, so turning into a werewolf every full moon is normal then?"

Tyler frowned. "I mean, to you it is. Listen, I don't know anything about what you're going through. I just know that I love you and want to help you be the best person you can be."

Samantha sniffled, then looked up at him. "Even though I'm like this?"

Tyler placed a hand on her shoulder. "No matter what you look like."

Samantha took a deep breath then hugged Tyler. He hugged her back and they sat on the floor, embracing.

*****************

Tyler noticed that Samantha's wrists were cut and bruised from the chains. "Do you need to wear those?" he asked.

"I'm afraid if I don't, I'll run loose and attack people."

Tyler thought that with her strength, it would take more than some chains to restrain her, but he wanted to make her feel safe and comfortable. He did some searching online and found a local sex shop that sold BDSM gear. He bought some leather cuffs and restraints, then set them up in the spare bedroom. She would still be confined to the small room, but at least she wouldn't injure herself.

The next full moon, Tyler stayed with Samantha all day. Before night fell, he helped her get undressed and shackled her in the cuffs.

"You're sure these will work?" Samantha asked nervously.

"Positive," Tyler reassured her, then kissed her on the forehead. He stood up and walked out of the room, giving her a thumbs up as he stood in the doorway. She returned it as best she could with her hands restrained. He closed the door and went into the living room.

He checked his phone for about 20 minutes before he heard snuffling and scratching from the spare bedroom. The transformation was underway. He waited a few minutes until the noises emanating from the room quieted down. Curious to see if his new cuffs worked, Tyler crept down the hall and quietly opened the door.

Samantha was chained to the wall with her arms spread apart and head down. Tyler got his first good look at her wolf form. She was vaguely humanoid, but had the head of a wolf, claws instead of hands, and legs that resembled a dog's. She was covered entirely in thick, brown fur and had a long, fluffy tail. Upon hearing the door open, her ears perked up and she turned to face the door. Instead of crying, she seemed excited to see Tyler. Her tail twitched expectantly and she panted slightly. Tyler looked at the restraints and saw that they were intact. Good, he thought, now all that's left to do is spend the night and help her get out in the morning. He closed the door, but as he did so, he heard Samantha whining. It wasn't as sad or desperate as the first night's cries, but it was clear she wanted something. Tyler opened the door again and, when he poked his head through, she stopped whining and started wagging her tail again.

"Everything okay in here?" Tyler asked, not sure if she could respond.

Samantha stared blankly at him, panting happily. He waited a second and, not seeing any immediate problems, closed the door again.

He got about halfway down the hallway when she started whining again. It dawned on Tyler that she might be more dog than wolf and simply wanted to spend time with him. She had been worried about hurting him, though, so he decided just to leave her alone for the night.

At least, that's what he'd planned to do. As he sat down to watch a movie, the whining only continued. He turned up the volume on the TV but couldn't drown out her pitiful sounds. About halfway through the movie he paused it and walked back down the hall. Opening the door, she saw his face and stopped whining immediately.

"Do you want me to be in here with you?" he asked. She panted excitedly, which he assumed meant "yes." He walked in and cautiously approached her. She pulled at her restraints a little bit, but otherwise seemed calm and happy. Reaching the wall where she was sitting, he sat down on the floor cross-legged and looked at her. She stared back at him with her piercing yellow eyes, but there was happiness behind them. After staring at each other for a few seconds, Tyler leaned back and rested his arms on the floor. "So, do we just stare at each other all night?" he asked.

Expectedly, Samantha didn't respond and only sat there panting. A few minutes passed and Tyler stood up. Samantha whined as he headed for the door. Exasperated, he asked "What do you want?" Samantha strained at the cuffs again. I guess she just wants to be near me, he thought. But Samantha had been very clear in her instructions while still human.

"You said you had to stay chained up here or you might hurt someone. Okay?"

Tyler walked out the door and back into the living room, but Samantha began whining louder than ever. Tyler sighed and walked back into the bedroom. She perked up again when he stuck his head in the door.

"Alright. If I let you go, do you promise to be good?" Samantha continued to pant happily and wag her tail. "Ok, if you say so."

Tyler approached Samantha and carefully undid the restraints. He had a bit of trouble, as they were tight on her large paws, but eventually he got them undone. Her arms dropped to her side and she sat on the floor staring at Tyler.

He got up and started walking towards the door. Samantha whined again and Tyler turned towards her and waved his hand. "Come on, you're free now. Come out here with me."

Samantha looked at her arms, evidently having just realized they were free. She looked nervous for a moment and her tail tucked between her legs. She remained crouched in the corner of the room.

"It's ok. I trust you," Tyler said and motioned for her to follow him. Hesitantly she stood up. Tyler knew she was tall, but when she rose to her full height of seven feet he began to wonder if he made the right decision. Gingerly, Samantha stepped towards the door, her claws clacking on the wood flooring. Tyler stepped out into the hall and Samantha followed him. She had to crouch to fit through the doorframe, but once she was in the hall she seemed more at ease. They walked into the living room and Tyler sat on the couch. Samantha looked around the room curiously before sitting next to him. She leaned against him, and although her weight was slightly uncomfortable, Tyler enjoyed her body heat and soft fur. He turned the movie back on and resumed watching. They cuddled on the couch for the rest of the night and eventually dozed off.

In the morning, Samantha was the first one to wake. She expected to be chained up in the spare bedroom, so when she found herself on the couch slumped on Tyler's shoulder she was alarmed. She shook him awake in a panic.

"Oh God, did I break out last night? Did I hurt you?"

Tyler rubbed the sleep from his eyes as he groggily answered, "No, you were just lonely. You kept whining and whining until I let you out."

Samantha was quiet for a moment before responding. "Well, I guess its ok. I don't really remember things when I change, but if you thought it was a good idea I trust your judgement."

"You don't remember what happens when you turn?"

"Well, not specific events. Mostly just emotions."

"How did you feel last night?"

Samantha looked down pensively. "I remember feeling lonely. I usually feel pretty sad or lonely, so that's not unusual. I just felt a lot more alone last night."

Tyler put his arm around her while she continued talking. "But then I remember feeling ... safe. Like I wasn't in danger and I could just be myself. That's the first time I've felt like that when I was transformed." She looked up at Tyler and smiled. "I think I like feeling safe."

Tyler returned the smile. "I like making you feel safe."

**********

Over the next six months, Tyler stayed at Samantha's apartment for every full moon. They settled into a routine -- she would be restrained when she first transformed, then Tyler would let her out and they would hang out until dawn. There were no incidents and Samantha was happy with the arrangements, but Tyler felt like he could do more. While in her wolf form, Samantha would frequently stare out the window or paw at the door. Clearly she wanted to be outside and not cooped up in an apartment. While Tyler was willing to trust himself with her, he didn't think she would do so well on the city streets. She would be overstimulated from all the lights and sounds and probably end up terrified. Even if she stayed calm and didn't lash out at anyone, people wouldn't be very receptive to a hairy beast stalking the streets. Either way, someone was liable to be hurt if Samantha went outside.

Tyler wanted to help Samantha be as comfortable as possible, so he started looking at real estate. Eventually he found a nice house in the suburbs that was on the edge of a large forest. He talked with a realtor and managed to get a decent price on it. On Samantha's birthday, he gave her the deed to the house as a gift.

Samantha read the piece of paper and looked up at Tyler, her eyes full with tears. "This is the best gift anyone's ever given me. It's perfect."

"Well, the perfect girl deserves the perfect gift," Tyler replied, his own eyes getting watery. They embraced tightly and stood there, holding one another.

After they moved out to the suburbs, Tyler dug around on various supernatural forums and found out there were other werewolves in the area. He introduced Samantha to them and soon she had formed her own pack. Every full moon they would meet up at one of their houses, head out into the woods for the night and do whatever werewolves do. Tyler never asked, although judging by how dirty she was when she came home, he assumed Samantha rolled around in every mud puddle she could find. She also frequently came home with her claws and snout covered in blood. Those nights, Tyler would nervously check police reports to make sure she hadn't accidentally hurt someone, but it always ended up being a deer or some other prey animal. A few times she had even brought the half-eaten carcass home, leaving Tyler to clean it up in the morning.

Time passed and soon it had been nearly two years since Tyler and Samantha first started dating. They had settled into a routine where, every full moon, Tyler would stay up all night. He would keep himself entertained with movies or video games and wait for Samantha to scratch at the door. When she arrived home, he would hose her off on the porch so she didn't get the house dirty, then they would cuddle on the couch for the few hours until the sun rose. It wasn't exactly what Tyler had expected when he first met Samantha, but it was nice.

One summer night, Tyler sat sprawled out on the couch. He had just finished his second movie of the evening and got up to stretch before starting the next one. It was warm out, so he had left the door to the porch open to let in fresh air. He walked over to the open door to take in some of the night sky when he saw some rustling at the tree line. Samantha broke out from the trees and bounded towards the house.

That's weird, Tyler thought to himself, she's home earlier than normal.

Samantha leapt up the stairs onto the porch and stood in front of Tyler, towering over him. She was panting heavily, as if she had been running the entire way home.

"Hey girl, have a good night? Let me check you out here." Tyler examined her paws and found them to be almost entirely clean. She seemed to be sweating though, which was something he hadn't seen before.

Samantha opened her mouth and growled out a single word, "Bone." Her snout wasn't designed for human speech but Tyler had discovered she could communicate in short phrases when necessary.

"Ah, hungry? Guess the hunt didn't go so well tonight. Let me get your bone for you." Tyler walked into the house and went to the kitchen. They usually kept a bone or two lying around just in case Samantha wanted something to gnaw on. He was rummaging through the cabinet when he heard a clacking sound on the floor behind him. Turning around, he saw Samantha standing in the kitchen, still panting heavily. She usually waited on the porch until Tyler brought her in, but perhaps she was really hungry.

When she opened her mouth again, Tyler was confused. "Heat," she growled, drool dripping from her snout.

Tyler thought for a second before responding. "Are you... hot? Yeah, you must be under all that fur. Let me see if we have any popsicles or anything." He turned towards the fridge and looked in the freezer on top.

Samantha placed a claw on his shoulder and turned him around to face her. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she looked contemplative, searching for the right word. After a moment of frustration, she stared at Tyler with her piercing yellow eyes and muttered a single word.

"Fuck."

Tyler's mind raced as he tried to connect the dots. She was hungry, but for something cold, and now she was swearing at him. What was going on? He looked around the kitchen in desperation and his eyes landed on the shopping list. Among the various items he saw that Samantha had written "tampons", and suddenly it all fell into place. She would be menstruating in a few days, which meant she was ovulating right now. Heat. Bone. Tyler's mouth dropped as he realized what was happening.

His girlfriend was in heat.

Samantha stood still, her claw on Tyler's shoulder and her body heaving with deep panting breaths. He looked down at her groin again and realized what he thought was sweat was actually wetness from her genitalia. He was unsure what to do next and looked up at her face. Seeing the pure desire in her eyes, he felt he had no choice but to satisfy her needs.

"Ok then, let's do this," he said, placing his hand atop the claw on his shoulder. Samantha's ears perked up and she leaned in towards Tyler's face. He wasn't sure exactly what she planned to do, so he just stayed still. She began licking his face, but not in the way she usually did. Her tongue made long strokes across his face and he could feel the heat of her breath.

Tyler thought she might be trying to kiss him, but with all of the drool she was producing, he didn't feel like reciprocating. He stood still and let her lick his face until he felt something wet on his leg. Looking down, he saw Samantha grinding her crotch on his thigh. Tyler pushed Samantha away from his face and said, "Let's take this to the bedroom." He grabbed her claw to lead her towards the bedroom, but before he could continue down the hallway he felt his legs swept out from underneath him. Samantha hoisted him in the air and threw him over her shoulder, then bounded down the hall. Clearly she couldn't wait any longer.

When they reached the bedroom she roughly tossed Tyler on the bed. Before he could complain, however, she slipped her claws under his waistband. She pulled his pants and underwear off quickly. Tyler briefly worried she might tear them, but his attention shifted once his dick was exposed. He was surprised to see that he was fully erect. Samantha also noticed his stiff shaft and enveloped it with her hot mouth. She held her jaws open slightly, careful not to let her sharp teeth touch Tyler's sensitive member. Her tongue swirled around his penis, enveloping the entire length faster than she'd ever done before. The length of her tongue allowed her to use the tip to caress Tyler's balls while still having enough dexterity to circle his head. Tyler gripped the bedsheets, trying to prevent himself from blowing his load. He had never been sexually attracted to Samantha's wolf form, but the thick, viscous drool covering his rod combined with the controlling grip of her tongue pushed him close to the edge of orgasm.

12